The Lavaeudeen Academy of Magic

How would you guys feel about having the Tri-Wizard Tournament hosted at Lavaeudeen this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect! She's Accepted! I'll add her to the list now!
Yay! Are Werewolves allowed?

Btw I love that you named the 4 houses from Old Spice scents rofl

Yay! Are Werewolves allowed?
Btw I love that you named the 4 houses from Old Spice scents rofl
Honestly when I saw the idea I just couldn't help myself!

And excellent question! Werewolves will be allowed under the conditions that:

(1)The potion's professor is providing the student and/or fellow staff member with Wolfsbane.​

(2)The Head of Houses, Nurse, Headmaster and Deputy, and the professors of DADA, COMC, and Potions is aware of the students/staff members condition.​

(3)The majority of the student body is unaware of the students/staff members condition.​
(Secrets are SO hard to keep though * wink wonk *)​

(4)The student as a safe place to transform away from other students.​
(Whether they always get to said place or if students who shouldn't be there get into said place is another matter entirely... * WINK WONK *)​

as long as these conditions are met Werewolves are okay!

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Name: Xypher Bubbles
Also Known As: Xye, Bubbles, Bub
Titles:

Birthday: September 24th
Nationality: Italian/American
Species: Werewolf
Blood Status: Pureblood
Blood Type: A+
Astrological Sign: Libra
Sexual Orientation: BI
Past/Bio: Xypher grew up with his adoptive father, his real parents abandoned him as a babe on Michael's doorstep. Seeing potential in the boy he decided to keep Xypher and train him to be the next power Rogue Hunter, since Michael didnt have any other children.

Xye was trained by a very young age to track, defend against, and essentially kill or capture rogue wizards. His father wasnt the most loving parent, making Xypher's training long and brutal. The pros of it was he became strong, stronger than most boys his age, wizard or not, he was also quick and deadly when he needed to be. The cons were Xypher didnt really understand love or comfort, he developed anti-social qualities, sometimes even seemed cold, though that really wasnt the case, it was more of a defensive trigger.

At age 8 Xypher got in a big fight with his father, in a fit of anger Xye ran away from home. It was a cold night, the full moon shinning brightly over the land. As he ran through the dense forest surrounding his home, Xypher heard a bone chilling howl close by. Fear now running through his veins, pumping his adrenaline up even further, he started heading back home. Knowing the legends of Werewolves around this area.

But less than a mile from his house, a pair of yellow glowing eyes gleam back at him, only a few feet away. Now starting to panic he tries to run the opposite way, hoping to elude the mindless predator. But he wasnt fast enough, he felt the Werewolf's claws slice through the flesh on his back. Pain instantly exploded through his being, his back felt like it was on fire. The rank breath of his attacker fell on his shoulder, he closed his eyes waiting to be killed. When he suddenly heard his father's voice calling out a unfamiliar spell, seconds later the Werewolf collapsed to the ground beside Xypher, dead.

After that Michael treated his sons wounds, learning Xypher had become infected when the first full moon rose and he transformed. Left with no other choice, he locked Xypher up in a underground cellar, putting a magical barrier up so he couldnt escape until the dawn. Michael continued to do this for 3 years. At age 11 Xypher got the letter inviting him to Hogwarts, his father approved, and he was sent off to Hogwarts.

About Him/Her

Personality: Brave, cunning, witty, loyal, energetic, protective, compassionate, fearless, has a temper if hes pushed enough.

-Reading
-Practicing Magic
-Cooking
-Playing Guitar

Dislikes:
-Losing Control
-Spoiled kids
-Loud Sounds/Music
-Cruelty
-Being bossed
-Cages/Being restrained

Hobbies:
Flying
Reading
Guitar
Practicing
Free running

Fears:
The full moon
Losing control/Hurting someone
Being useless
Being kidnapped by abunch of girls
His secret revealed

Strength:
Heightened senses (sight, sound, smell, ect)
Enhanced strength/speed
Good instincts
Flying
Potions
Astronomy

Weakness:
Women/Children
Wolfsbane
Sensitive Eyes/Ears
Somewhat anti-social
Rats - Allergic
Allergy to hormonal girls

Talents:
Does transforming into a super beat Werewolf count?
Flying/Quidditch
Good at sports
Can speak to/understand animals
Extremely fast reflexes
Music

Appearance

Height: 5'5
Cup Size: DD (jk)
Skin Tone: Natural deep tan
Eye Color: Emerald Green with gold flecks
Hair Description:
- Color: Raven black

- Highlights: None
- Length: About 3-4 inches, it brushes his ears slightly
- Style: Naturally thick and slightly curly
- Worn:
pub_acqua_di_gio_essenza_armani.jpg
Extra:
- Scars: 3 in a row that go from his right shoulder blade to the end of his left rib cage - faded. 1 Small nick on his right eyebrow - faded. Multiple small ones on his hands and forearms - some fresh.

- Piercings: None
- Tattoos: None
- Facial Features: Like the pic above, though more baby'sh due to his age.
- Scent: Leather & Aspen
- Other: Always wears a watch on his left wrist

Relationships

Father: Michael Bubbles
Mother: Unknown
Siblings: None
Relatives: Unknown
Family Line of Work: Father - Rogue Hunter (Hunts rogue/dark wizards)
Family Background: Not much is known about his mother other than she was a Witch. On his father's side he comes from a long line of Rogue Hunters like his father.
Best Friends:
Friends: Eileen

Love Interest:
Enemies:

Education

House: Bearglove
Best Core Class: Astronomy
Worst Core Class: Transfiguration
Elective: Study of Ancient Runes/Care of Magical Beasts
Quidditch: Yes - Chaser
Extra-Curricular: Earth Magic

Magic

Wand: Wand
- Length: 12 inches
- Flexibility: Semi
- Wood: Black Walnut
- Core: Phoenix Feather
Pets: Obsidian
Boggart: Full Moon
Animagus: None
Patronus: Wolf

One-Eyed Jacqueline Thibodeaux

Last edited:
@sungwonc01

Two things! Well technically three.

(1) When you say mostly human your talking about the fact he's Animagus, right? I'm just clarifying because i'm a little confused ^.^' Sorry.

(2) It would be an unregistered/illegal Animagus, not Transfigurations user, as Transfigurations are not illegal. If it was Minerva McGonagall would have been out of the job Years ago! ;)

(3) This is just a little request that isn't really necessary but greatly appreciated if completed. I already asked @Nat if they would be willing to do this, so i'm asking you too.
Would you mind breaking up the sections with colors like the others have? It's not a requirement, but it does make it a bit easier to read(at least for me it does). If you would be willing to do that whenever you get a spare minute i would greatly appreciate it.

Got it, ill make the changes when I have some time tomorrow.
And yeah that was what I was going for in the species, hopefully its not too confusing...

@sungwonc01

No that's fine! I've got it now. :) let me know when you've made the corrections tomorrow and then i'll add you to the list once everything checks out.

I'll join later, but do you mind if I move this rp to the fantasy section since it isn't technically a Harry Potter RP

@~Happily.Ever.After~ Sure you can move it. I thought it would classify as harry potter since it's basically Hogwarts with a different name, my bad. (Or you can tell me how to change it cuz i don't really know >.>)

And i'm excited for you to join :)

Changes made and corrections done, I think its ready now!
It looks great, @sungwonc01! Thanks for being willing to change to colours for me :) I'll add him to the line up when i get a spare minute. *Stamps "ACCEPTED" across Pierre's forehead*

That is
@Nat I'm reading over your female now but i've noticed something that's bothering me. Would you mind breaking up the sections with colors like the others have? It's not a requirement, but it does make it a bit easier to read(at least for me it does). If you would be willing to do that whenever you get a spare minute i would greatly appreciate it.
that is one of those things i'll be fixing when i am getting to the end :p i've been on less time than usual this weekend so i've been focusing on the writing instead. But i'll fix stuff like that when i get home tonight

that is one of those things i'll be fixing when i am getting to the end :p i've been on less time than usual this weekend so i've been focusing on the writing instead. But i'll fix stuff like that when i get home tonight
Thanks you! I'd greatly appreciate it. Don't feel the need to rush yourself, though! I totally get being scraped on time. I know with collage and my moms health the only time I get to myself is in classes or waiting rooms. Who knew once the last year of high school hit you could basically kiss your free time goodbye till you graduated collage? ^.^'

Thanks you! I'd greatly appreciate it. Don't feel the need to rush yourself, though! I totally get being scraped on time. I know with collage and my moms health the only time I get to myself is in classes or waiting rooms. Who knew once the last year of high school hit you could basically kiss your free time goodbye till you graduated collage? ^.^'
I usually have more time, but this weekend it ended up being Mockingjay with friends, 5 characters to be made, and a trip to the aquarium xD at least i'll have better time next week when the math exam has been taken :p

Reactions: Junnabee
Name:
Hadley Harlow

Also Known As:
Trouble

Titles:
-

Birthday:
13th​ November

Nationality:
American

Species:
Half Human, Half Veela

Blood Status:
Pureblood

Blood Type:
AB+

Astrological Sign:
Scorpio

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual

Past/Bio:
As the younger of the two Harlow children, and while her brother got close to her mother, Hadley just went off on her own, making mischief. She became quite popular but didn't really care as long as she was having fun. If someone went after her brother however, Harley knew about it and so did those going after him. Then when she was just nine and her mother got sick, she just went off the rails completely for a while. Harley would disappear for hours on end with no clue as to where she was and she just kept acting out. It got better when she got her wand, with a part of her mother still with her but that first year when her brother left her for Hogwarts? It wasn't good. What he didn't realised was that their father retreated into himself and Harley barely kept it together herself with constant trips to the hospital with all the injuries she managed to get from stupid stunts. But she is better now; she just wouldn't handle something like that again.

Personality:
Hadley is a fun loving, rule-breaking troublemaker. She likes to always look on the bright side of life and if there's an adventure to be had she'll find it. In her mind, lessons don't matter that much but friendship and loyalty are of high value in life. However it has to be said that her penchant for trouble has a reckless side. Hadley acts before she thinks which doesn't always end well but ti's a streak she developed the year she was on her own that just won't go away, despite its dangerous side.

Pranks
Family
Friends
Chocolate
Fun
Adventure

Dislikes:
Rules
Mention of her mother
People going at her brother
Irritating people

Hobbies:
Pranking
Quidditch

Fears:
Losing More Family

Strength:
Her Looks
Quite Strong

Weakness:
Sometimes she just doesn't know how to be serious

Talents:
Quidditch
Pranks

Height:
5'8"

Cup Size:
DD

Skin Tone:
Lightly Tanned

Eye Colour:
Electric Blue

Hair Description:
Colour: Blonde
Highlights: Slightly Darker Blonde
Length: Medium Length
Style: Side parting to the left
Worn: Either down or in a high ponytail

Extra:
Scars: Numerous from her various antics as she was growing up
Piercings: 1 in each ear
Tattoos: A smallish blue and black butterfly on the back of her right shoulder blade.
Facial Features: The same square jaw as her brother but with a medium length face and nose, big eyes and a couple of freckles dotted around her face as well.
Scent:Wild Forest with a hint of Chocolate What sort of question is that?
Other: -

Father:
Bellamy Harlow

Mother:
Aceline Harlow nee Beaumont

Siblings:
Brother-Jacques

Relatives:
-

Family Line Of Work:
Her dad is a professional quidditch player as a keeper

Family Background:
Her father Bellamy was playing a quidditch match in France which is where he met her mother who was their watching her friends play in the match as well. It was where they fell in love and began visiting each other on a regular basis. Then eventually Aceline moved to America to live with Bellamy before having both Jacques and Hadley.

Best Friends:
-

Friends:
Her Brother

Love Interest:
-

Enemies:
-

House:
Bearglove

Best Core Class:
Defence Against the Dark Arts

Worst Core Class:
History of Magic

Elective:
-

Quidditch:
Beater

Extra-Curricular:
-

Magic Wand:
Length: 13 ¾ inches
Flexibility: Unyielding
Wood: Red Oak
Core: Veela Hair

Pets:
Barred Owl - Luka
Screech Owl - Rocket

Boggart:
Her brother and father dead

Animagus:
Wolf
Patronus:
Wolf

Confident Cruz​

Last edited by a moderator:
Scent: TBA What sort of question is that?
@LittleWolfie It's mostly to help add another layer to the character. but also useful if the students ever encounter amortentia

Wolfie, it's so unusual to see the red/pink star instead of the blue by you xD

Name: Xypher Bubbles
Also Known As: Xye, Bubbles, Bub
Titles:

Birthday: September 24th
Nationality: Italian/American
Species: Werewolf
Blood Status: Pureblood
Blood Type: A+
Astrological Sign: Libra
Sexual Orientation: BI
Past/Bio: Xypher grew up with his adoptive father, his real parents abandoned him as a babe on Michael's doorstep. Seeing potential in the boy he decided to keep Xypher and train him to be the next power Rogue Hunter, since Michael didnt have any other children.

Xye was trained by a very young age to track, defend against, and essentially kill or capture rogue wizards. His father wasnt the most loving parent, making Xypher's training long and brutal. The pros of it was he became strong, stronger than most boys his age, wizard or not, he was also quick and deadly when he needed to be. The cons were Xypher didnt really understand love or comfort, he developed anti-social qualities, sometimes even seemed cold, though that really wasnt the case, it was more of a defensive trigger.

At age 8 Xypher got in a big fight with his father, in a fit of anger Xye ran away from home. It was a cold night, the full moon shinning brightly over the land. As he ran through the dense forest surrounding his home, Xypher heard a bone chilling howl close by. Fear now running through his veins, pumping his adrenaline up even further, he started heading back home. Knowing the legends of Werewolves around this area.

But less than a mile from his house, a pair of yellow glowing eyes gleam back at him, only a few feet away. Now starting to panic he tries to run the opposite way, hoping to elude the mindless predator. But he wasnt fast enough, he felt the Werewolf's claws slice through the flesh on his back. Pain instantly exploded through his being, his back felt like it was on fire. The rank breath of his attacker fell on his shoulder, he closed his eyes waiting to be killed. When he suddenly heard his father's voice calling out a unfamiliar spell, seconds later the Werewolf collapsed to the ground beside Xypher, dead.

After that Michael treated his sons wounds, teaching him how to make the Wolfsbane potion so he would keep his humanity, at least some of it, when the full moon rises. At age 11 Xypher got the letter inviting him to Hogwarts, his father approved, and he was sent off to Hogwarts.

About Him/Her

Personality: Brave, cunning, witty, loyal, energetic, protective, compassionate, fearless, has a temper if hes pushed enough.

-Reading
-Practicing Magic
-Cooking
-Playing Guitar

Dislikes:
-Losing Control
-Spoiled kids
-Loud Sounds/Music
-Cruelty
-Being bossed

Hobbies:
Flying
Reading
Guitar
Practicing
Free running

Fears:
The full moon
Losing control/Hurting someone
Being useless
Being kidnapped by abunch of girls
His secret revealed

Strength:
Heightened senses (sight, sound, smell, ect)
Enhanced strength/speed
Good instincts
Flying
Potions
Astronomy

Weakness:
Women/Children
Wolfsbane
Sensitive Eyes/Ears
Somewhat anti-social
Rats - Allergic
Allergy to hormonal girls

Talents:
Does transforming into a super beat Werewolf count?
Flying/Quidditch
Good at sports
Can speak to/understand animals
Extremely fast reflexes
Music

Appearance

Height: 5'5
Cup Size: DD (jk)
Skin Tone: Natural deep tan
Eye Color: Emerald Green with gold flecks
Hair Description:
- Color: Raven black

- Highlights: None
- Length: About 3-4 inches, it brushes his ears slightly
- Style: Naturally thick and slightly curly
- Worn: Extra:
- Scars: 3 in a row that go from his right shoulder blade to the end of his left rib cage - faded. 1 Small nick on his right eyebrow - faded. Multiple small ones on his hands and forearms - some fresh.

- Piercings: None
- Tattoos: None
- Facial Features: Like the pic above, though more baby'sh due to his age.
- Scent: Leather & Aspen
- Other: Always wears a watch on his left wrist

Relationships

Father: Michael Bubbles
Mother: Unknown
Siblings: None
Relatives: Unknown
Family Line of Work: Father - Rogue Hunter (Hunts rogue/dark wizards)
Family Background: Not much is known about his mother other than she was a Witch. On his father's side he comes from a long line of Rogue Hunters like his father.
Best Friends:
Friends:
Love Interest:
Enemies:

Education

House: Bearglove
Best Core Class: Astronomy
Worst Core Class: Transfiguration
Elective: Study of Ancient Runes/Care of Magical Beasts
Quidditch: Yes - Beater
Extra-Curricular: Earth Magic

Magic

Wand: Wand
- Length: 12 inches
- Flexibility: Semi
- Wood: Black Walnut
- Core: Phoenix Feather
Pets: Obsidian
Boggart: Full Moon
Animagus: None
Patronus: Wolf

One-Eyed Jacqueline Thibodeaux
Okay finished my 2nd CS!

I finished Cassandra, Jacques still missing, will work further on him tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.