The Lavaeudeen Academy of Magic

How would you guys feel about having the Tri-Wizard Tournament hosted at Lavaeudeen this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, that went out the window when you said I was like Elsa and that I had a frozen heart.

Maybe you should just...
sh9zoRsSQLD-YmEJpJ8E4AfcpSurYng2rgwe3C_0NUDd9WjdgKSQ6WvC_4DebpBbZ8PS4qK72RQ=w1330-h499

No, just, no

Lmao I'm loving this OOC. I'll problay make a male for my 2nd character, adding to the testosterone pool!

@Justaddnutts: Okay I'll make those changes, forgot about the magic playing with electricity lol.

Reactions: Junnabee
XD He reveals he's gay and like half the female population is just heart broken. While there is that one dude thats just like, "Finally. This Is My Chance! I'm gonna kiss the pretty Veela boy; nobody try and stop me."
Ahem...
Sexuality: Heterosexual (subject to change)
You,
come here often? ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

*facepalm* *Covers mouth* excuse him.

Finished!
I've checked it over and it seems mostly in order. In fact I really like her! :) However, it looks like you started a sentence in the Talent section and never finished it? Once you fix that up and let me though your absolutely accept.

Also make sure in the future you take a moment to re-read or run it through a spell checkers(which ever is easier/more comfortable for you, i myself had to use a spell checker). I'm not gonna get on you because i'm also really bad at spelling, but there was twice iI had to stop mid sentence and go back because I wasn't sure what a word was at first. But as long as people get what your trying to say it's all good!

Ahhrrgg. Well that is one of the setbacks of leaning spanish first ^.^". Anyway, I will take another look.

Ahhrrgg. Well that is one of the setbacks of leaning spanish first ^.^". Anyway, I will take another look.
Oh! Spanish is your first language?

Well technically no, but I am in a Spanish Immersion Language program. I started learning Spanish in kindergarten. We didn't start English till second grade.

As for the spelling, I have spell check on my computer, just that the font was so similar to the thing that underlines the word, that I didn't notice.

Well technically no, but I am in a Spanish Immersion Language program. I started learning Spanish in kindergarten. We didn't start English till second grade.
As for the spelling, I have spell check on my computer, just that the font was so similar to the thing that underlines the word, that I didn't notice.
That's really cool, I didn't know that even was a thing! Anyways, don't worry about it to much. I was able to get you meaning, so it's all good.

She's Accepted, by the way!

Name: Ember Alixia
Also Known As: Eme, Blondie, Mudblood
Titles: Quidditch Queen
Birthday: October 28th
Nationality: Australian
Species: Human
Blood Status: Muggle Born - Mudblood
Blood Type: O-
Astrological Sign: Scorpio
Sexual Orientation: BI
Past/Bio: Ember has no knowledge of wizards or magic, living life as an ordinary kid, or at least as ordinary as she gets. Until the age of 10 when she received a letter on old fashion parchment, even stamped with wax like they use to. The letter explained she had been accepted into The Lavaeudeen Academy of Magic. Having no idea what that meant or if it was some kind of stupid scam her parents ignored it. Until her 11th birthday, she received the exact same letter. Her parents still ignoring it they went back to the little party they were having, her twin brother Rick being annoying as usual. When suddenly there was a loud knock on their door.

Answering it they found Professor Carver X waiting for them. Introducing himself he explained the meaning behind the letters and just what Ember was. At first her family didnt believe it, thinking the man was insane. Until Carver asked Ember to focus on a candle in the living room, and imagine it lit. At first nothing happened, almost an entire minute later her parents were ready to call the police when suddenly the candle burst into flame.

That, along with a few "tricks" from Carver, was enough to convince her parents. That day Ember was sent with Professor Carver to Lavaeuden Academy, with great reluctance from her parents, and great jealousy from Rick.

About Him/Her

Personality: Sweet, caring, unpredictable, calm, brave, loyal, stubborn, ferocious (when provoked), protective.

-Drawing/Painting
-Animals
-Reading
-Music

Dislikes:
-Bullies/Jerks

-Racists/Sexists
-Bugs (Except lady bugs/butterflies)
-Spicy food
-Humidity

Hobbies:
Quidditch
Drawing/Painting
Reading
Basketball

Singing
Helping others

Fears:
Bugs - Especially spiders
Drowning/Suffocating

Dementors
Being completely alone

Strength:
Excellent Flyer
Good Artist
Good Singer (tho she wont admit it)
Transfiguration
DADA
Mental Fortitude
Medical Knowledge

Weakness:
Potions
Physical Strength
Divination
Bugs
Sensitive Hearing
Poor Eyesight
Children/Animals

Talents:
Flying
Fast Learner
Good Memory
Calm Mind
Incredible Patience
Natural Resistance to Dark Arts

Appearance

Height: 5'6
Cup Size: D
Skin Tone: Soft Cream
Eye Color: Sapphire Blue
Hair Description:
- Color: Dirty Blonde

- Highlights: Natural Streaks
- Length: To her butt
- Style: Thick & Wavy, long bangs on the right side partially covering her eye
- Worn: Either down or in a Ponytail

Extra:
- Scars: 2 Inch faded scar on her right shoulder. Multiple little scars on her hands.

- Piercings: Normal Earlobes
- Tattoos: None
- Facial Features: Heart shaped face, soulful eyes, small nose, pouty lips.
- Scent: Jasmine & Strawberries
- Other: She has wear glasses without them shes legally blind.

Relationships

Father: Robert Alixia
Mother: Morgan Alixia
Siblings: Rick Alixia - Fraternal Twin
Relatives: Grandparents - Both Sides - Out of Touch
Family Line of Work: Mother - Nurse, Father - Construction Worker
Family Background:
Her lineage is all muggles, including her twin brother, for some reason shes a odd anomaly in the family.
Best Friends: TBA
Friends: TBA
Love Interest: TBA
Enemies: TBA

Education

House: Wolfthorn
Best Core Class: DADA
Worst Core Class: Potions
Elective: Healing/Care of Magical Creatures
Quidditch: Yes - Keeper
Extra-Curricular: Magical Arts

Magic

Wand: Wand
- Length: 8'6 Inches

- Flexibility: Low
- Wood: Mahogany
- Core: Dragon Heartstring
Pets: Oliver

Boggart: Swarm of spiders
Animagus: White Leopard
Patronus: Horse

Patient Pumey
Okay changed the headphones, added some weaknesses, and made a short Bio =)

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Yay! So happy! Now we are one step closer to starting!

@Nat I'm reading over your female now but i've noticed something that's bothering me. Would you mind breaking up the sections with colors like the others have? It's not a requirement, but it does make it a bit easier to read(at least for me it does). If you would be willing to do that whenever you get a spare minute i would greatly appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.