The Lavaeudeen Academy of Magic

How would you guys feel about having the Tri-Wizard Tournament hosted at Lavaeudeen this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Soñar Gardián Just three things! :)

(1)
Would you be willing to even out her strengths and weakness a bit?

(2)
You don't HAVE to write a bro/past out fully, but it'd be greatly appreciated if you'd give just a little bit(Like maybe three or four sentences at minimum). This is just so other RPers can get a general feel for your character and what made them who they are. You don't have to disclose everything about their past if you wanna keep secrets for the other RPers to find out, however. ;) Just give us a general idea of their life before Lavaeudeen.

(3)
Having earbuds in during class would indicate that she has working electronics inside a school of magic. Since high levels of magic are known to make electronics go "haywire", this makes having some kind of electronic music device in class or Lavaedeen in general a little unbelievable. I would be willing to say that this could stay if you were to specify that it was a modified muggle trinket (since Arthur Weasley often modified muggle things, like the car, with varying degrees of success; plus larger old time radios had been modified to run on magic in Hogwarts) and how she would have been able to get her hands on something like that (as messing with muggle things wasn't always the legalist thing in the magical community).

...Unless, of course, she's just wears earbuds as a fashion statement, in which case, carry on! :D

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Just a quick question.
You said no crazy hybrid mixes, I know that.
But half-veela? That happens in HP, so I hoped that would be cool here too :)
Me and @LittleWolfie are working on a pair of half-veela siblings (my male character being one of them).

Reactions: LittleWolfie
@Nat That's perfectly okay! Veela and Half-Veela aren't unheard of so it's all peaches and cream, so it wouldn't hurt to have a hand full running around among the humans :) Plus, it's sure to be a lot more fun with characters that have Veela Allure running around ;)

(When I say no hybrid mixes i mostly mean nothing like "My names ebony darkness and i'm part vampire, part werewolf, part veela, part basilisk, and part school bicycle". It seems kinda like an unspoken rule to keep your character realistic, but i've seen people make characters like that to many times to count.)

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Baha xD Those kinds of characters make me think of Pottermore xD
"Oh hello! I'm Princess, queen of mermaids, I'm half mermaid, half-veela, a third robot, a fifth angel, and whole vampire! "

And you shall now have two half-veela's running wild at the school ;)

@sungwonc01 The Lavaeudeen Academy of Magic would happily welcome to addition of testosterone! They were scared that they would have to change their name to The Lavaeudeen Witches Academy Plus That One Pretty Veela Boy.

Reactions: Nat
@Nat
Oh! Don't even get me started on Pottermore! I was so excited when i first joined, like, "yeah i love harry potter!"

...Then the first thing i read was "Hello, my name iz Amy Darkness Malfoy. I'm Veela/Vampire and if your a mudblood or hufflepuff i'll eat you. also i'm going to b a death eater and voldamort's apprentice cuz i'm so evil".

I shed a single tear and exited out.

_____

I can't wait to see their character sheets!

Thank heavens I got to know the amazing roleplayers on there xD We were like "fuck this" and left pottermore and went to facebook to roleplay xD We have so many laughs about those foolish roleplayers that are so many uncannon things.

Go ahad and be excited ;)

Reactions: Junnabee
And btw, I am the only reason @sungwonc01 is even here.

• Thank You
"The Lavaeudeen Witches Academy Plus That One Pretty gay Veela Boy" ;)
I'm being cruel with this. He is gonna seem straight, but then he reveals he's gay <.<
XD He reveals he's gay and like half the female population is just heart broken. While there is that one dude thats just like, "Finally. This Is My Chance! I'm gonna kiss the pretty Veela boy; nobody try and stop me."

XD He reveals he's gay and like half the female population is just heart broken. While there is that one dude thats just like, "Finally. This Is My Chance! I'm gonna kiss the pretty Veela boy; nobody try and stop me."
You have no idea how much that actually made me laugh xD

• Thank You
And btw, I am the only reason @sungwonc01 is even here.
Then much thanks to you! We could always use to traffic! I'm hoping we can all come together to make this a really interesting, and large scale, Hogwarts-Wannabe RP.

Yep. He is a little dork, and my apprentice so if you see us laughing about something that makes no sense, we go to school together, so we have the weirdest jokes.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Pierre Montgolfier Severin Jr.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Also Known As: Junior, Blondy: Don't call him these if you value your limbs.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Titles:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: [/BCOLOR]16

[BCOLOR=transparent]Birthday: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]September 17th[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Nationality: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]French[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Species: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](Mostly) Human[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Blood Status: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Pure blood.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Blood Type: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]AB[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Astrological Sign: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Virgo[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Male[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexual Orientation: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Heterosexual (Subject to change)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Past/Bio:[/BCOLOR]
Born to one of the most pure-blooded and biased families in France, it was drilled into Pierre's head from birth that he was "better" then everyone, even other pure-bloods. He was forbidden from any interaction with muggles and even any wizard not pure-blooded. His only companion was his half-brother (different mother) Marcello. Together, he and Marcello would escape under the cover of night using transfiguration and explore the surrounding towns of France. One day, when Pierre was ten, it was discovered that Marcello's mother was a half-blood. Immediately the Severin family cut off all ties to the only friend Pierre knew. Marcello was found dead a month later, unable to integrate into muggle society he died of starvation.

Blaming his family for Marcello's death, Pierre took revenge by setting all the house elf's free and helping them escape. For punishment, his father struck him with black magic and threatened death if there was a next time. There wouldn't be a next time. When Pierre was well enough to travel, he escaped his families castle with the help of a grateful house elf, taking only his cat and wand with him. Unlike Marcello, Pierre studied the ways of the muggles almost reverently. although seeming strange and awkward all the way, he made his way out of France, out of Europe to the United States by boat.

In the United States, Pierre lived off of soup kitchens and avoided detection using transfiguration until he made his way to the closest wizarding school, Lavaeudeen. He was found starving and emaciated (his cat was well-fed however), but alive and away from his parents. He convinced his aunt Antoinette, who was strongly opposed to the rest of the family, to take him in. He applied to Lavaeudeen four months later.
[BCOLOR=transparent]About Him/Her[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: Because of both his troubled past and status as an illegal animagus, Pierre is deeply paranoid and suspicious of everyone he meets. However, once he deems you not a threat, you can expect a quiet and quite friendly young man who has a tendency to get in trouble. He never feels quite at home until he has explored every inch of his house, no exceptions. Above all is his deep love for animals, big or small. If only those animals reciprocated his love... [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Likes:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]The Quiet[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]To read[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Animals[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]classical music [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]walking[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dislikes:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Parents[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]the rain[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]rap music[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]the cold [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]dogs[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hobbies: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Playing the piano (badly), caring for his cat, reading and knitting (don't judge) [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fears: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]His parents, more specifically his father, not being able to fit in and his cat dying.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Strength: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Making potions and transfiguration, ever since he was a little boy he dreamed of being able to mingle with his cat and slink across the night like a shadow.He later used it to escape his family. Being an illegal animagus, he can become virtually untrackable.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weakness: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Combat magic. No matter hard he tries, he can't bring himself to hurt another person (or animal). Being an illegal animagus, he is at heavy risk of being found out and could spend the rest of his life in prison.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Talents:[/BCOLOR]
Can recite a certain muggle disney movie from heart.
Speak to other animals (as a cat)

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Height: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]5'10[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Cup Size: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Male[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Skin Tone: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]White[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Eye Color: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Steel Blue[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hair Description:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- Color: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Blonde[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]- Highlights: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Brown at the tips[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- Length: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]To his chin[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- Style: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Hair almost covering his eyes, not much on the back.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Extra:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- Scars: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Scar on his chest from when his father struck him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]- Piercings: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]None[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- Tattoos: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Small tattoo of a snake on his ankle.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- Facial Features: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Sharp chin and nose, slightly sunken eyes.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- Scent: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Faint scent of vanilla.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- Other:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Relationships[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Father: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Pierre Montgolfier Severin Sr. Head of Department of International Magical Cooperation (Disowned)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Mother: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Augustine Severin the Third. Housewife (Disowned)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Siblings:[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Half-brother[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Marcello Severin (Deceased)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Relatives: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Aunt Antoinette. Currently serves as Pierre's guardian.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Family Line of Work: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Wizard Politics/sitting on old money[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Family Background:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The Severin family is indubitably one of the most powerful and biased families in France. Their hate for muggles is only surpassed by their massive egos. Their matriarch, Anais Severin, was a snake of a woman. Using charms and potions to seduce muggle aristocrats, she eventually murdered over twenty suitors and took their fortune. She eventually settled down with another just as cunning as she was. Over the generations, hate for muggles and mudbloods only increased within the family, even resorting to inbreeding when there were no suitors. Pierre is the last of the Severins, whether he continues their imperialistic heritage is yet to be decided.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Best Friends: "[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]If you count my aunt then sure."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Friends: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"None on this continent."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Love Interest: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]None. Wait... yeah none."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Enemies: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Every single person in my family tree. And more."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Education[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]House: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Foxcrest[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Best Core Class: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Transfiguration[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Worst Core Class: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Defense against the Dark Arts[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Elective: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Care of Magical Creatures[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Quidditch: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Yes, Chaser[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Extra-Curricular:[/BCOLOR]
Helps the groundskeeper care for the animals
[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Wand:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- Length: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]13'[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]- Flexibility: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Unyielding[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- Wood: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Hawthorne[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- Core: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Unicorn hair[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Pets: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Straightarrow (Calico Cat)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Boggart: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]His Father[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Animagus: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]White Cat[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
The-white-cat.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Patronus: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Lion[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
lion_patronus_by_tribalchick101-d6vk8dl.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. He is a little dork, and my apprentice so if you see us laughing about something that makes no sense, we go to school together, so we have the weirdest jokes.
Who you calling your apprentice? You could learn something from my charming personality and rugged good looks :P

Haha, no. To face the facts, that Norwegian guy is way cuter than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.