THE LAUNDRY: Induction Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... Next week?

Here's my character!
CRAFT NAME:
Humreous Withersby

DEPARTMENT/SECTION: Department of Arcana Analysis;
  • Counterpossession: The occult counterpart of Counter-Subversion, put in place to ensure that no Laundry personnel are being ridden as meat puppets by alien beings or else are secretly worshipping Elder Gods on their off hours.

OVERVIEW:
Humreous is a to the point type of person. He doesn't beat around the bush, and is very blunt in his remarks. He is always an honest man, and won't be swayed by unmoral things.

IMAGE:
TSk6zH2.jpg

That's the service mostly restored across my neck of the woods, even if its only moving at snail pace.

Makes you proud to be British.

Anyways, sorry for the absence tonight chums. We shall reschedule this shenanigans for next week.

Also, now that I've seen the characters:

Bear in mind that this is you guys literally just starting out at the Laundry. You're not established members of the agency, you're still undergoing induction and training.

That just makes my character all the MORE dangerous. I HOPE YOU LIKE GETTING POISONED BY ACCIDENT.

Catering's sandwich selection is basically toxic already, you can't cause much more harm.

CRAFT NAME: Paul Ascott
DEPARTMENT/SECTION: DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES/Training
OVERVIEW: A washout from Operations Division, having "voluntarily" withdrawn himself from active service after an enquiry following a botched mission in Afghanistan. He now spends his time at the Laundry bringing the new inductees up to speed on how things work round here. He's trying not to be too bitter about it. Honest.

CRAFT NAME: Alexia McAllister
DEPARTMENT/SECTION: Department of Research and Development: Occult Forensics
OVERVIEW: Alexia is the type of girl who relishes in the company of books and magic more than people due to her inability to fit in and severe Anxiety. But, recent events have found herself out in the field more often leading to the girl being alot more twitchy and unstable than usual. It is known that while she deals with the darker things well it is unknown how she handles peer to peer interactions. Its a wonder why they put a gun into the hands of a destabalized Occult Forensics Expert.

IMAGE:
black_haired_girl_1_3_by_attomanen-d60bwy1.jpg

*logs in for the first time in weeks*

Uh whuh...

*sees all the shit she has to read now*

FUCK YOU GRUMPALUMPS

CRAFT NAME: Sampson & Blyx
DEPARTMENT/SECTION: Legal: Contracts & Bindings
OVERVIEW: What do you get with a powerful, innate summoner and a bound demon possession? Two employees, one paycheck. It was this is or demon prison. You do not want to know what that is like.
blyx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Hecatoncheires
Blyx: JUST SIGN THE CONTRACT SAMPSON! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT DEMON PRISON IS LIKE!
Sampson: Uuuuuughuuuuu!!!

Demonic Rick and Wizard Morty?

I am okay with this.

A'IGHT, CHUMS.

Still set for this Tuesday night?

I am. This would be my first Chat Rp as well. What time will we be starting GMT? I cant seem to find it.

Calendar feature appears to be down at the minute, so no worries. We're gonna be kicking shit off at 10PM GMT.

I'll join in late. I might have a meeting after work so that might hold me up a bit longer.

I dunno if I'll make it. :[ I've got work this Tuesday... I might be able to join late, but probably not. Sorry, probably should have specified that my schedule changes week to week.

BOO. BOO AND SUCHLIKE.

But fair enuff. Work's gotta take priority, after all.

Game's kicking off in about two hours, chums. Get set, and all that.

Snow has decided to come down like crazy in the last half hour. Since I am the only one capable of dealing with it... I have to deal with it. I may be alittle late.

Status
Not open for further replies.