Status
Not open for further replies.
This character is withdrawn. I will not be participating in this roleplay, thanks.

Last edited:
Hello guys, question. Is the roleplay still going to proceed, or did I miss a hiatus memo?

shooot I went M.I.A but I'm back. If it's still going, I'd like to jump in.

I was wondering the same thing, actually. I really hope it proceeds. :(

I'm still here if this is going to happen~

CRAFT NAME: Banks
Banks is a highly androgynous person, they wear a standard issue suit that is still somehow non-masculine, shoes that give no indication, and has hair that rides the razors edge between male and female. Banks is a Woman.

DEPARTMENT/SECTION: Department of Ways and Means
Two beautiful blondes were on their first visit to a nudist camp, when one of them suddenly realized that ██ ████████ ██ ████████ ███ ██████████ ██████, Marissa Calhoun, ███ ██ ███ █████ ████████████, ████ █████ ██ █████████ ███████, ███ ████ ██████████ ██ ████ █████████ ████████ "W&M". ███ ███████ ███████ ██████ ███ ██████ ██ ███████ Banks ██ █ ████ █████ "Oh, I didn't know that she played the [REDACTED]." ███ ███ ██ ████ ████████ █████ ████████████ █████████ ██████ ██████ ██████████ ██ ████████.

SKILLS: Memorizing names, Organizing, Filing, Bureaucracy.
Banks is a known compulsive organiser, often going out of their way to straighten ties, fix shirt collars, or re-align pocket protectors. They are very good at their job, they are obnoxious.

FLAWS: Matching names to faces, working withing social boundaries.
Banks is a notoriously invasive person, and despite calling you by the name of the person two cubes over, will not hesitate to tell you how to do your job, how to use the toilet properly, when and when not to say certain things, and quite often, why you're doing what you're doing.

BACKGROUND: Banks was always a horribly bureaucratic individual, stifling freedoms and making fun neigh impossible to have. Of course, this was just Banks's way of living, she knew no other methods. Banks was, by 27, a valiantly dedicated government employee, working with the Defense Business Service Finance branch of the Ministry of Defense. Her day consisted mainly of pushing pencils, pens, and small green pieces of paper around in hopes of allocating proper budgets and paying back debts in the private military sector. It was about a year previous to her L.F.O. reassignment notification that she was initially contacted by The Laundry to offer her services to a much, much, more private military sector. And with nothing else too particularly interesting going on in her life at the time, save for a few cancelled dates and nights spent browsing Amazon, she accepted. And so began the life of Banks, Laundry, Ways and Means, Financial Coordinator. Until today.

PHOTO ON FILE:

Status
Not open for further replies.