[The Last Outlaw] Where Will I Go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No! I didn't mean that! I meant that I was gonna ask if I could do something for you but I didn't know if it was the right time to ask. What does it have to do with how you are?"

She buried her face in her hands as Franco smoked. "You act so much like my ex, it's not even funny." She wiped a couple of tears and looked at the hole in the wall Franco made. "My ex and his gang are why I left Chicago in the first place."

Franco took a moment to think about what she had said. He looked into the empty blackness of the closet and turned back to Ash. "I'm sorry about what I said. It's just...... people take one look at me and say that I ain't worth helping, just some punk who lives off the fear of others. Let me tell you that is the biggest pile of bull I've heard in along time. I only harm those who harm me first, or someone I care about. I thank you for sticking by me."

Just then the phone rang, Franco walked over and answered it. A few minutes went by before he hung up and grabbed his colt and walked over to Ash. "There is trouble brewing down Chinatown, we need to get over there."

Ash nodded. She still kept what he said in her thoughts as she picked up her Beretta and stuck it in one of her pockets.

"Ready when you are," she said.

They piled into Franco's Ford Mustang and headed east towards Chinatown. The bright neon lights of the city illuminated the face of Franco. The mustang pulled into the parking lot of a run down bar. Waiting for Franco and Ash were two of Paulo Episnosa's most trusted goons. Victor " Scar" Martinez and Paulo's youngest brother, Miggy "Freeze" Episnosa. Franco walked up and greeted both of them. Freeze caught a glimpse of Ash and walked over to Her. "Hey Franco who is this fine Chica." he asked the green eyed Cuban. Franco walked over and stepped in between Freeze and Ash, "This is Ash, and If you come onto her again I'll break your jaw." Franco threatened.

Freeze just sneered and walked back over Scarface, "Hey Scar, look's like Lucky has himself a girl." Freeze snickered. Franco was about to deck Freeze when Scar Cleared the chamber of the AK-47 he wilded. "Alright enough chit chat, time to teach these Triad shits a lesson in double crossing us." He barked as he kicked in the front door and opened fire. Freeze pulled out a Remington 357 revolver and Joined the fray.

"Lucky, Shorty, Head around back and make sure none of those slant bastards get away!" Scar barked. Franco pulled out his colt and motioned for Ash to follow him.

Ash mentally shivered when Freeze came over to her. At least Franco wasn't going to let Freeze bother her.

"Hey, Scar, looks like Lucky has himself a girl," she heard him snicker. I'm not his girl, she thought. She kind of cringed when Scar kicked the door and open fired. Looking over at Franco, she followed him when he motioned her to come with him.

Franco went around back and pulled out the colt handgun and kept it trained on the backdoor of the door. There was some commotions as the triads made a desperate attempt at escape. The door flew as a few men came out the back door, then stopped in their tracks when they saw Franco standing there.

"Hello boys" was all he said before he fired and two triads crumpled to the ground. The rest screamed and took cover behind and old dumpster.

Ash couldn't move. She suddenly had flashbacks of storming an apartment and gunning down someone because of reasons she hardly remembered now. When a bullet barely flew past her ear, she dove behind another dumpster, but not before a bullet hit her leg. She only fired once or twice as she took cover. "Son of a-" she growled.

Franco dove behind the dumpster Ash was behind and noticed she had hit in the leg. Setting his gun down, Franco tore a part of his shirt and tied it tight around the leg that was wounded. He hoped that would stop the bleeding as he grabbed his weapon and went back to shooting.

Ash didn't get the chance to thank Franco for bandaging her leg since he went back to shooting. She stayed behind the dumpster as she continued to fire. Another bullet grazed her arm. "Arrgh!"
Before long, she turned around and shot someone who sneaked up on her.

Franco fired one last time as the bullet tore through the body of the last triad gang banger standing. The bar fell eerily silent as Scar and Freeze walked out the back.

"Alright, I think that is all of them." Scar said as he emptied the rest of Magazine into the triad corpses. He then turned to Freeze and motioned for him to get back in a Dodge charger that was waiting for them.
"Thanks for the help Lucky." was all he said before they drove off into the darkness. Franco could hear Police sirens in the distance and knew they had to split. He helped Ash to the mustang and jumped into the driver's seat before slamming on the gas and flying away from the scene of the crime.

Ash began wiping the blood off her arm as Franco sped away from the alley. She glanced at him once or twice but went back to trying to stop the bleeding.
"Hell of a fight, huh?" she asked, attempting to push the shooting out of her mind.

Franco looked over at Ash a few times as she tried to stop the bleeding. The wounds didn't look fatal, but it would probably be best if they got her fixed up. Franco took a turn and headed for the nearest hospital.

Ash glanced at Franco when he made a turn. "Wait, where're we going?" she asked. Looking out the passenger window, she saw one of the local hospitals. "It's not that bad, you know. We can fix me up when we get home."

Franco looked over at her with some concern. She was right, they didn't look that bad, and he did have some training on basic medicine while in the army. "Fine" He said as made a sharp u- turn for home.

She braced herself at the sharp U-turn. She knew that he was concerned, but if her injuries weren't life threatening there was no point in going to a hospital. When Franco pulled up, she got out and walked into the building.

Franco hurried in and grabbed a medical kit he kept just in case something was to happen. He sat Ash down in a chair and grabbed the Morphine from the kit. "Just keep still, and I'll have those out in no time." He said.

(Sorry, I've been busy)

(It's ok)

Ash was put in a chair as Franco gave her morphine. She quickly glanced away so she wouldn't watch him pull bullets out of her arm. She always squirmish about things like that.

((Sorry again, I have so many RPs going on, I sometimes forget about the original!))

Franco took a deep breath and looked up to Ash, "This is gonna hurt, try not to move around so much that the bullet damages the tissue." Franco said calmly as he used the tweezers to reach in and grab the bullet. In on swift motion he pulled the bullet free and It came out with a light pop.

(it's ok)

Ash let out a soft hiss as Franco pulled the bullet out. She had been shot once before but she was unconscious when she had the bullet pulled out. She began cursing from some of the pain.

"Alright one down, one to go." Franco said as repeated the process with the other bullet. He put some antiseptic on both wounds and bandaged them. "There we go, good as knew, it will probably take a week or two for those wounds to heal." He said as he put the medical supplies away.

Status
Not open for further replies.