JEAXj1W.jpg

Name
Catherine Jones

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Weapon
Switchblade

Personality
Aloof and my pace. Cat maintains can maintain a poker face 24/7, her chilled, rather mocking grin always in place. She might seem warm and kind but that's just her preferred way to keep everyone at an arm's length while still maintaining her many acquaintances. Don't misunderstand her attitude, she doesn't care enough to mock you and certainly not enough to care about you either.

Strengths
Cool headed, observant, athletic

Weaknesses
Either too fast or too slow, out of sync, terrible at fighting

Family
Father: Patrick Jones (Deceased)

Bio
Born after the disease's spread, Cat grew up all alone with her dad. Together, they scavenged through the lands, never staying in one play longer than absolutely necessary. Patrick taught Cat about everything she needed to know in order to survive, failing only at getting his kid to put up a decent fight. But his own contempt and distrust towards people made it so the girl grew up without social skills or friends that would aid her in an emergency.
Two years before the beginning of the story, Patrick was infected with the virus as the duo roamed a particularly nasty, old building filled to the brink with food...and clickers. Not sharing his new status with his daughter, Patrick simply made sure she got out of the building, blowing it up from the inside as soon as she was at a safe distance.
Not knowing how to react, Catherine kept travelling by herself until she heard rumors about a supposed Safe Haven. She would never fool herself into thinking anyone's there, waiting for her. But she's tired of having to survive.

love the character, accepted!

Name: Mark Darl
Sexuality:Heterosexual
Weapon: 9mm Side arm Pistol as shown and Hunting/Skinning all purpose knife.
Appearance:minus the bonuclulars and the gas mask only for spores. Under neath it is a young typical male face with black hair and a fashionable stubble.View attachment 45537
Personality:quite nice but doesn't Like being around most for more than a few hours at one moment. Loves the cold.
Strengths: (Most 5)Well trained with hand to hand and shooting.Loves to free run/parkour.Can think well under pressure (4 I counted hand to hand and shooting as separates.)
Weaknesses: (Most 5)Weak lower torso(stomach) gets extremely paranoid and angry if its quiet.
Family: (Deceased)Jackie senior :Father (Deceased)Jackie junior:younger brother (Unknown) Maddison:Sister (Unknown) Savannah:Mother (Should be safe)Jason:Slightly older brother.
Bio: (at least a paragraph)was living with his family until one day monsters found their way into the building they lived. In a hasty escape after grabbing a gun,knife ,and some extra necessities he climbed 25ft to the roof and escaped running into this new group after splitting with his brother. He suspects his brother and mother to be fine same with his sister as he did not see them die. The only thing he knows is his older brother split up with him for a faster way to Safe Haven meaning he most likely made it.
Other: (anything i left out)Loves nature and animals. Knows some batony.
accepted, but remember, you don't have much bullets since it's been 23 years and mostly everyone in the city have left or are infected.

Name: Murdoch Monroe
Sexuality: Hetero
Weapon: (Try not to go for machine guns and shot guns, too hard to find)
Appearance:
Personality: (Traits, interests)
Strengths: (Most 5)
Weaknesses: (Most 5)
Family: (Deceased and alive)
Bio: (at least a paragraph)
Other: (anything i left out)
um just wondering, are you still working on your character or did you just forget

Do our weapons have an endurance level we must follow?
yeah, like their isn't much guns or ammo left until we get to New Jersey, if somebody finds a katana or a knife somewhere it may not last long.

will there be IC when we do have enough characters or is they're already in IC forum?

will there be IC when we do have enough characters or is they're already in IC forum?
it will be up when i have enough people, i am hoping 6 to start

Sorry. I've been very busy. Turned 20 two days ago and preparing school work.

Added weapons, strengths and weaknesses. Gonna be working on the rest soon after a night's sleep.

Reactions: Sanyi Farniniom
Can you post the link when you open the thread please? I might miss it big time otherwise..

Running into a bit of a block concerning the Bio.

Just trying to compose something good. I'll put some time into it tomorrow after some sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.