Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've actually been playing Last of Us over the past few days (caved in and bought it well after the train had left the station, saying something to the effect of "well, now I'm writing it, so I have to know what I'm talking about). This has had the dual purpose of making me utterly despise Clickers* and have an idea for the aesthetic!

*I see you NPCs, sure, you can fight them off, but me, a human player? Nooo. I'll just keep getting my gribbly bits ripped out my neck, thanks for poking it Ellie. >:C

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Alright been out of my hosue for the past couple days and partying. So I will be writing tonight to catch up on allot of stuff.

I've got a party today so I've been busy cleaning. Two people live in this house and I'm the one pulling the weight. Gah! But I can't have things dirty when I have 20 people coming over. And then I'll have to clean up again! YAY!

So I'll be off until tomorrow but I'll try to reply to that collab Kraken. Won't be a long reply probably but hopefully enough to propel it onwards.

I've got a party today so I've been busy cleaning. Two people live in this house and I'm the one pulling the weight. Gah! But I can't have things dirty when I have 20 people coming over. And then I'll have to clean up again! YAY!

So I'll be off until tomorrow but I'll try to reply to that collab Kraken. Won't be a long reply probably but hopefully enough to propel it onwards.
Oh, oh! I see how it is!

Have fun! What's the occasion?

Gotcha a post up though. ;)
I love your posts.

And I'm not sure how to write the dragging out of the word 'I'. Like, if I wanted to drag out 'yay' I'd spell it 'yaaaaay' but how do you drag out 'I'? All caps? 'IIIIII'? First I capitalized? "Iiiiiii'? Both look weird...

But yeah, you guys are such good writers. I'm not even drunk and I feel like gushing. xD

• Love
I love your posts.

And I'm not sure how to write the dragging out of the word 'I'. Like, if I wanted to drag out 'yay' I'd spell it 'yaaaaay' but how do you drag out 'I'? All caps? 'IIIIII'? First I capitalized? "Iiiiiii'? Both look weird...

But yeah, you guys are such good writers. I'm not even drunk and I feel like gushing. xD
Heheh, thanks a lot. I like writing with this group too. Every post is always so well written and interesting. :)

...Hmm... Good question! I'm not sure. You could just use an elipsis after the first 'I' to kind of show trailing off/dragging out if putting multiple 'I's' looks too odd. XD

There's not really a way to drag the vowel out that "looks right"... All the others have a sound associated with them being dragged out.

Huh. I don't... Hm.

Ehhhhh, to me... an ellipsis implies a pause, not a drawn-out syllable.

I mean, you could substitute ayyyyeeeee, because "aye" and "I" sound the same when spoken, but it may be confused for "ayyyy"..

...I 'unno.

Yeah, I thought about that too and came to the same conclusion.

Ah well!

Sarcasticy and the Morganfreemark!

• Bucket of Rainbows
My party has turned into a college diversity debate. Save me.

• Nice Execution!
Status
Not open for further replies.