Status
Not open for further replies.
Which works best? Is there any preference in the group? If not, I will breach the gap and say they're new, combine a bit of both.

I think I'll keep them on the road, then. Have them bump into the main group at post 1 or 2.

Reactions: Rainjay
Alright. So, are there any last minute relationships people want to work out before I put up the IC? I'll probably have to do it tomorrow, so there's some time.

Erik, Cait, and Jon are familiar with one another, Erik and Jon getting along well while Cait and Jon don't as much.

Erik and Enrique are buds.

Scott and Jane haven't been encountered.

I'm also pretty sure Alysson hasn't been encountered yet. @Jageroux Let me know if I'm wrong or not lol

@Jageroux @J_"Kraken" @Insomnant @HellHoundWoof How does everyone feel about letting in a sixth person?

Arg, why is Iwaku not giving me alerts properly on watched threads. This is getting annoying. =/

Yeah, I'm fine with a sixth person. However, the more people involved, the greater the chance of someone disappearing- plus the longer it takes to get anything done though, if we decide to wait for everyone to post before moving on.

Arg, why is Iwaku not giving me alerts properly on watched threads. This is getting annoying. =/

Yeah, I'm fine with a sixth person. However, the more people involved, the greater the chance of someone disappearing- plus the longer it takes to get anything done though, if we decide to wait for everyone to post before moving on.
That was indeed my worry. But if people are okay with it, then we'll give it a go.

@CuddlesomeIrritation You can join if you'd like. Though please limit yourself to one primary character for now so we can keep character squad size down.

Cast list kinda vanished... I was fixing a bug in the BBcode and it literally just deleted everything. That's new.

Alright. So, are there any last minute relationships people want to work out before I put up the IC? I'll probably have to do it tomorrow, so there's some time.

Erik, Cait, and Jon are familiar with one another, Erik and Jon getting along well while Cait and Jon don't as much.

Erik and Enrique are buds.

Scott and Jane haven't been encountered.

I'm also pretty sure Alysson hasn't been encountered yet. @Jageroux Let me know if I'm wrong or not lol

@Jageroux @J_"Kraken" @Insomnant @HellHoundWoof How does everyone feel about letting in a sixth person?
I have no qualms with an extra person.

Also, Alysson probably hasn't encountered anyone yet, but I'll leave it open as a possibility. As in, even if she can't remember meeting the person, perhaps they knew her father by recognizing her last name/eyes (genetic defect that runs in her family) etc, etc.

It looks really good, though.
The actual problem was when I tried to add in inventory stuff. Tabs/spoilers don't like bullet points. Was kind of hoping for the best, but, nope, still hasn't changed. Reminds me of the AI Project; you'd written up a really good bit about ships and there were bullets. I tried to copy/paste into the front page and damn, the spoiler did NOT want to have anything to do with those bullet points. It's got something to do with generating extra
directional code stuffs. Ick!

Alright, so, I'll try to get the IC up tomorrow. I do have a thread for it but I've also got an intro post just about ready. I have some tests tomorrow but when I get back I'll get right to work on it.​

Reactions: ze_kraken
IC up. It's a little long and unpolished, but I've got to go do a couple hours worth of homework. Ick.

The link is on the front page of this roleplay thread. The overview tab.

Yeah, gosh, sorry for not replying earlier. Been very busy as of late, getting ready to move, preparing the house for selling. You know how it is when writing for a new character- gotta have a chance to sit down and focus and get into their mind. After the first post it always gets easier, I figure~

But yeah, definitely didn't mean to take that long! I loved that opening post, both of them- great stuff so far. Very much looking forward to seeing this roleplay develop. ^^

Yeah, gosh, sorry for not replying earlier. Been very busy as of late, getting ready to move, preparing the house for selling. You know how it is when writing for a new character- gotta have a chance to sit down and focus and get into their mind. After the first post it always gets easier, I figure~

But yeah, definitely didn't mean to take that long! I loved that opening post, both of them- great stuff so far. Very much looking forward to seeing this roleplay develop. ^^
It's alright! If you're busy, you're busy. The roleplay IS meant to be on the casual side after all ^^ And I totally get moving. Never really gets much easier. Packing will always be a tedious annoying task >.<

Bit occupied, if I dont get up a post tonight feel free to NPC me for anything you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.