The Last of Us Inspired RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question, when you said the fireflies had gotten contact from the other side (Which i assume some country oversees or something) Will there be an exact location where that is or an organization they had contact with?

I have a question, when you said the fireflies had gotten contact from the other side (Which i assume some country oversees or something) Will there be an exact location where that is or an organization they had contact with?
I don't have one myself (the original idea was a group in the UK), so people are welcome to make suggestions.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Happy Thanksgiving! (for those who celebrate it)

Been up since 7:00 prepping stuff....Almost done..

Reactions: Rainjay
Everyone so far has two main characters. What is- why is this a thing? Did I miss that somewhere in the post?

That's not something I want to do. Playing background characters sure, that's fine. But not multiple player characters per player.

Everyone so far has two main characters. What is- why is this a thing? Did I miss that somewhere in the post?

That's not something I want to do. Playing background characters sure, that's fine. But not multiple player characters per player.
You don't have to play more than one primary character. I personally only made two CS sheets because I can't decide which sibling I want to play--I'll probably decide after I see what the make up of other characters are. But playing one main character is fine, probably best, honestly, to keep the actual traveling group small and efficient.

In Canada Thanksgiving happened over a month ago, so pretty much a normal day for me!

Does that like mean a yes?
I was distracted in setting up the link to the roleplay post, sorry.

Yes, you are free to join. A number of others have also expressed interest but only one person has posted a CS; so you're definitely welcome! Here is a link to the information threads (and the OOC/sign-ups).

I'm working on my character sheet now. Finally found and edited a pic to get it just right so I should have it up shortly!

Reactions: Rainjay
I'm interested if you're still accepting.

Status
Not open for further replies.