1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
This RP is loosely based on the anime 'Wolfs Rain' but none of the characters in it will be showing up at any part of this RP. We are searching for paradise as well.
For those of you who have not seen 'Wolfs Rain' I recommend you watch it because it is among my favorite RP's and in my opinion it has one of the best stories. You can watch it on GOGOANIME in english or find it on another websight if you want the dubbed version. If your going to play this RP it is recommended you watch it but not a requirement.
The last of the wolfs are able to use a spell to make others see them as human, they do this in order to survive. The nobles decided wolves were dangerous and started to hunt down wolves. Though wolves were much stronger than the humans, the humans had technology and numbers making it hard for the wolves to win. While using magic to cloak themselves however they are still able to use their claws to slash and their teeth to bite. Wolves are also much faster runners and can jump much higher than regular humans. Basically it seems like they are 'super human' though they try to hide it from normal humans.
The world is getting close to its end and only 12 groups of nobles are left. Each has their own army, city, life style, and grudges against each other. By this point most people think wolves are extinct and will most likely mistake a wolf for a big dog. The cities are not extravagant, though they are big, and are surrounded by a waist land of some sort. Most of the world is cold now so its common to see your own breath in the air.
This is an Example of a snowy waist land.​
snowy_wasteland_by_westykid-png.22322
Your character will have some resemblance to their wolf, some key feature. Tsume in the anime has a scar on his chest that matches his wolfs, Hige has a collar that is also on his wolf just like Toboe has a bracelet and Kiba has a white shirt matching his white fur color.
RULES​
1: Please don't post short little itty bitty things like "He ran up to him." I would much prefer you go all out and post a couple paragraphs. Try to have like 60 words per post but don't force it. Quality is better than quantity.​
2: No extremely gory post. We don't need to know you ripped the guys head off and watched the blood poor out of it as you ripped into his sumach to pull out the guts. I'm fine if you kill someone and blood happens but excruciating detail isn't needed.​
3: We are not here to kill another character, you may get into fight with one another but a couple scratches should be the outcome. Do not give your self dominance over anyone unless I say its ok. Of course your going to push around the runt but know your place, please.​
4: Don't leave us in the dust, please don't speed post and make other quit because they can't keep up. If you notice someone hasn't posted for a while don't post until they do!​
5: Have fun guys, this isn't all about what I want, please give me ideas on where we are going to go and what not. PM me all you want about this.​
6: PM me if your going to drop out! Don't just all of a sudden stop posting because we will wait a little while for you to come back!​
If you are interested please fill out a character sheet and wait to be accepted. I will be a little picky with what I accept based on where the RP is and what I think would be best to keep interest. Please don't feel bad if I ask you to change something about your CS.
Name:
Appearance: (Human)
Appearance: (Human)
Key Feature:
Weapon: (Human Form, only blades or bows)
Background: (You must have lost your pack one way or another even if you don't remember it)
Personality:
Accepted characters!​
NorwayFOO's
Name: Noboruki​
Key Feature: Hair matches fur
Background: Noboruki was born in a small village that was raided. While he ran he noticed everyone that escaped with him was either shot or turned back to help someone... he didn't see any of them after that... or ever again. You see back then he was only a pup and he did what his parents told him to do, 'Run, and don't look back.' Sometimes he still hears those words in his mothers voice. He is still running to this day, after all he now knows he had nothing to run back too, so he travels as a lone wolf. As he traveled he searched out the one thing that he felt he still belonged too, paradise. The only place left for him to go. By no means was he the chosen one, but maybe, maybe he would find a way anyways. Maybe he would be able to find this last beacon of hope.​
Personality: He can be cold at times and very serious but at the same time he is someone that people naturally look to for leadership. For what ever reason something about him tells everyone if they follow him they will survive.
Yumi's
Name: Chihiro ( Chi )
Key Feature: Her wolf coat is pure white with grey markings within it. It is almost just like the grey highlights in her pure white hair. She also retains the heterochromic coloring of her eyes, the right being yellow while the left is blue.
Weapon: She wears a typical, wooden longbow, and a quiver of fifteen handmade arrows.
Background: Chihiro was born into a pack of snowy white, arctic wolves. Wolves that are used to the cold. That is why she doesnt mind the cold as much as others, she is built for it. Her pack was considered rare is the part of the world that they all resided, and one day, a bunch of hunters raided her pack's den. Chi's mother hid her deep in a crevice within her pack's den where she stayed hidden for days. Her mother, father, and the rest of her pack were killed, gutted, and skinned while she watched from the hiding place. That is all in the past though, Chihiro has made it a point to hide those memories deep in the darkest parts of her mind. She made herself forget those things, and to this day, she doesnt remember.
Personality: Chihiro is a bit of an introvert. She is quiet, and only really speaks when one speaks to her. Considering that she raised herself after her pack was murdered, she hates any offers of help seeing as she is used to doing things on her own, and protecting herself. Her body is covered in battle scars. Scars which she doesnt much care to flaunt which is why she finds it necessary to cover her body completely. She may seem like a delicate flower, but Chihiro is a force to be meddled with. She is more of a follower than a leader, but find comfort in being alone. She is, in a sense, a lone wolf.
Logicfromlogic's
Name: Ayame
Key Feature: Earrings
Weapon: (Human Form, only blades or bows): She uses mixed martial arts in her human form, and similar moves in her wolf form. She doesn't believe in using man made items.
Background: She was just a little pup when she lost her pack. the daughter of a golden black wolf named Kahleel. She was taken by the hunters who were fond of her creamy gold fur and green eyes. She was given to their nieces as a birthday gift, but she was mistreated. When she got old enough, she ran away. She tried her best to find other wolves, but she couldn't find any. She began her search, beginning to think that she was the last wolf on earth. She teamed up with a pack of dogs to keep herself from going mad.
Personality: Happy, she's always willing to make a new friend. She gets depressed at times, but you have a harder time getting her to stay that way. Hyper and out going, she has a way of making the most angry angst wolf or human for that matter smile. It is really hard to piss her off, but when you finally do, she seems like a really nasty wolf to be around. But you really have to push her.

Last edited:
Name: Noboruki​
Appearance:
animei-jpg.22334
Appearance:
wolf_by_dantej76-d4pmcsi.png
Key Feature: Hair matches fur
Background: Noboruki was born in a small village that was raided. While he ran he noticed everyone that escaped with him was either shot or turned back to help someone... he didn't see any of them after that... or ever again. You see back then he was only a pup and he did what his parents told him to do, 'Run, and don't look back.' Sometimes he still hears those words in his mothers voice. He is still running to this day, after all he now knows he had nothing to run back too, so he travels as a lone wolf. As he traveled he searched out the one thing that he felt he still belonged too, paradise. The only place left for him to go. By no means was he the chosen one, but maybe, maybe he would find a way anyways. Maybe he would be able to find this last beacon of hope.​
Personality: He can be cold at times and very serious but at the same time he is someone that people naturally look to for leadership. For what ever reason something about him tells everyone if they follow him they will survive.

Name: Chihiro ( Chi )
Appearance: Refer to attached picture(s)
Appearance: Refer to attached picture(s) ( Her wolf coat is pure white with grey markings within it. It is almost just like the grey highlights in her pure white hair. She also retains the heterochromic coloring of her eyes, the right being yellow while the left is blue.)
Weapon: She wears a typical, wooden longbow, and a quiver of fifteen handmade arrows.
Background: Chihiro was born into a pack of snowy white, arctic wolves. Wolves that are used to the cold. That is why she doesnt mind the cold as much as others, she is built for it. Her pack was considered rare is the part of the world that they all resided, and one day, a bunch of hunters raided her pack's den. Chi's mother hid her deep in a crevice within her pack's den where she stayed hidden for days. Her mother, father, and the rest of her pack were killed, gutted, and skinned while she watched from the hiding place. That is all in the past though, Chihiro has made it a point to hide those memories deep in the darkest parts of her mind. She made herself forget those things, and to this day, she doesnt remember.
Personality: Chihiro is a bit of an introvert. She is quiet, and only really speaks when one speaks to her. Considering that she raised herself after her pack was murdered, she hates any offers of help seeing as she is used to doing things on her own, and protecting herself. Her body is covered in battle scars. Scars which she doesnt much care to flaunt which is why she finds it necessary to cover her body completely. She may seem like a delicate flower, but Chihiro is a force to be meddled with. She is more of a follower than a leader, but find comfort in being alone. She is, in a sense, a lone wolf.

Attachments

• Inko.full.595194.jpg
    Inko.full.595194.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 4
  • normal-luna.jpg
    normal-luna.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Accepted! Feel free to ask questions if you have any and if not we will hopefully start soon. I'm looking for about four plays to start us off.

Only question I have is will there be romance? Im a sucker for romance *^*

Romance is aloud but whether it happens or not is up to the players. Normally things like this end up with a bit of romance.

Logic, we already seem to have a quiet character in the pack. If we have to many of them it drags down the RP. Also we have two lone wolfs already, one seeking belonging and the other interested in looking after herself. Honestly I am looking for a 'runt' of the pack and someone who is care free or something of the sort. I guess I would be happy with someone at least willing to start conversations.

I can't change that particular character and frankly I am not up to feeling like the punching bag any time soon, so guess I'll have to say thanks anyways.

Well you don't exactly have to be the runt, that can be saved for the last character but if you don't want to have a talkative character I guess I can't force you to stay. Sorry.

I'm going to make a new character. I can work with being the young one, but normally when someone says 'runt' it means they are the punching bag (you wouldn't believe how many times I have run into people who use the runt as a 'I'm having a bad day. Gonna chew on the pup')

Name: Ayame
Appearance: (see thumbnail)
Appearance: (see thumbnail)
Key Feature: Earrings
Weapon: (Human Form, only blades or bows): She uses mixed martial arts in her human form, and similar moves in her wolf form. She doesn't believe in using man made items.
Background: She was just a little pup when she lost her pack. the daughter of a golden black wolf named Kahleel. She was taken by the hunters who were fond of her creamy gold fur and green eyes. She was given to their nieces as a birthday gift, but she was mistreated. When she got old enough, she ran away. She tried her best to find other wolves, but she couldn't find any. She began her search, beginning to think that she was the last wolf on earth. She teamed up with a pack of dogs to keep herself from going mad.
Personality: Happy, she's always willing to make a new friend. She gets depressed at times, but you have a harder time getting her to stay that way. Hyper and out going, she has a way of making the most angry angst wolf or human for that matter smile. It is really hard to piss her off, but when you finally do, she seems like a really nasty wolf to be around. But you really have to push her.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 3
  • images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 3
Accepted! Now we are just waiting on one more.

I will give this one more day before I start.

Yes it's still open. Just make sure your character isn't too bad ass but also not a runt. Yours is the last one I'm accepting until we get a little further in.

Im sorry I havent posted in awhile. Im in the process of moving.

Hay no problem. Life happens and I understand moving can make it quite difficult to get on. Post when you can. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.