The Last of the First

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyros froze as the naked man ran up to him and embraced him. "I... Uh...."

Ryo came around the corner as well. Unlike his counterpart, he had been a bit more careful in eating his meal and had managed to keep the blood off of him. The same couldnt be said about the floor, however. He had realized that he had no clothes on but at the moment he didnt care. In one hand he held two squirrels by their tails, one of which was missing a chunk from its middle, and in the other he had a fluffy black rabbit. He held the rabbit up. "Chev, you dropped your dinner on the floor."

At the sight of the dead animals, blood and naked men, Kyros paled. He pushed away from Chev and darted into the bathroom, promptly becoming sick.

Chev frowned and hurried after Kyros, "i don't think this 'work' thing is good for you." he said gently as he sat on the side of the rain collector and rubbed Kyros's back, "it made you sick, poor thing. Ryo, get him some water, and put dinner back in the kitchen you're dripping!" he just noticed the blood on the floor and the dribbles on his own chest. "oh-" his eyes widened, "OH! humans don't like blood!" he rubbed at the blood on his chest, trying to get it off, "sorry, Kyros, forgot. Ryo, i can't get if off, lick it for me?" he presented his chest, puffing it out so Ryo could lick away the spots of dried blood.

Ryo peered at the dead animals for a moment, then at the floor. Whoops... He quickly put them back on the table in the living room before going into the bathroom. Kyros was still getting sick in the large bowl of water, with Chev sitting beside him, his bloody chest taunting him. He grinned. "I'd be happy to." He knelt in front of Chev, licking the blood off of him slowly.

Chev shivered and closed his eyes a little at the feeling of Ryo's tongue on his chest. his hand automatically caressed the raven hair as the last of the blod was flicked away by that skilled tongue, "see, all gone now." Chev said, smiling, his body having reated happily to Ryo's ministrations. "let us clean up and then you will eat afterwards i'll make it up to you!" he grinned happily, "ask Ryo, my apologies are unforgettable!"

Ryo have Kyros a toothy grin. "He's right, completely unforgettable."

Kyros glared at the two of them then groaned and rested his head on his arm. "Go clean it up. Please clean it up," he asked, an almost begging tone in his voice.

Ryo stood reluctantly. "Alright. C'mon Chev, we might as well, otherwise he'll never leave this room."

Chev stood and kissed Kyros on the cheek, "have it cleaned in a jiffy. you're room's all clean too!" he was very proud of himself for that. he even made the sleeping space look like it had earlier, will all the strange looking hides pulled up to cover the entire area. he trot to the kitchen, bending down to lick the spots of blood on the floor and making sure to shake his ass for Ryo's sake as he knelt. "right, we made a mess in here. lick or wipe?" he looked at Ryo before shrugging, "i vote wipe, the floor doesn't taste good." he got a cloth and began to clean up the blood, humming to himself, "we should cook some of the meat for him, i think he'd like that"

Ryo grabbed another cloth and began wiping the blood up as well. "Of course the floor doesnt taste good, fool. You can tell just by smelling it."

Kyros slowly made his way to the bathroom and turned on the cold water. He splashed his face a few times, trying to calm his turbulent stomach. It wasnt working very well, however.

Ryo watched the human leave. "I think some cooked meat for him is a good idea... He doesnt look very good."

Chev nodded, "i'll cook, you clean! you always burn everything," actually, he was the one who burned everything he tried to make, but he always blamed Ryo. he picked up some of the meat and put it on a plate before breathing fire over it. he'd occasionally turn it, trying to make i even, but he get distracted as he watched Ryo bending down to wipe the floor and one side ended up pitch black. "um-" he glanced around before turning the meat so that side was on the plate and not visible. "perfect! KYROS!" he picked up the plate and searched for the human, "look! it's not bloody this time, perfect for weak human stomachs!"

Ryo could easily smell the burnt meat, and rolled his eyes. "Chev! You burned it again!" he comes up behind him and takes the plate away, sweeping it up and over Chev's head. "I keep telling you to let me do the cooking." He deposited the plate on the counter, grabbed another piece of meat and cooked it himself. He was more careful than his partner had been and managed to cook it without burning it. He replaced the burnt piece with the unburned piece and handed it to Chev. "Now you can go feed the human."

Chev pouted when Ryo took the plate away, "it was fine!" he crossed his arms and looked away, but he watched Ryo out of the corner of his eye, seeing how his mate did it so he could do it right the next time. Just you wait, he thought to himself, next time it will be perfect, better than perfect! and then you will have to admit i'm the better cook! he accepted the plate of rabbit without any scorch marks and hurried to Kyros. "here! eat, it's the way humans like it. all white and stuff with no red whatsoever!" he held the plate out, smiling widely, "i burnt my piece, so ryo made this one, but it probably will still taste good. eat, you need strength! humans are so weak, and you're skinny too, so that makes you double weak. you need the meat!"

Kyros poked his head out, carefully eyeing first the food, then the dragon holding it suspiciously. He took the plate and poked at the meat. "I'm perfectly healthy, thank you very much." He takes a hesitant bite of the food. It was a bit bland with no spices on it, but it was still well cooked nonetheless. He eats about half of it before having to pass it back to the blonde. His stomach was still a bit queasy.

Ryo poked his head out of the kitchen. "Chev! Come clean up your mess." He motioned behind him to the stove where some of the juices and burnt pieces of Chev's disaster still remained. "No way I'm cleaning up that burnt stuff."

Chev watched Kyros eat closely, moving a bit closer to make sure he chewed properly. humans were delicate, despite their claims otherwise. when he was given back half eaten, he frowned. "ok, but we are putting it in the cold box for you to eat later. that's where cooked food goes, right?' he smiled and patted Kyros' head like he was a good boy. "huh?" he looked to Ryo and pouted, "i don't want to!" he sighed heavily and trudged to the cooking area, his shoulders rounded in total dejection. "fi~ne." he put the rabbit on top of some paper looking carton in the cold box before getting a cloth wet and starting to scrub, "not my fault it splattered everywhere." he muttered as the melted fat just spread instead of wiping up like it was suppose to. "stupid rag! it's broken!" he threw it across the room, at Ryo's head, and searched for another, not broken, one.

Kyros could hardly believe what he was seeing. He hadnt realized just how much he was in over his head until that moment. Ancient dragons with no knowledge of the modern age... And you left them alone? His mind was quick to ask. He was already kicking himself for that decision. Not only was his whole team dead, and his boss curious as to why, but now they were doing god knows what to his house. They need a babysitter... He grumbled to himself. He played the scenario out in his mind. Some high quality sitter. "Hey, I need someone to watch these two grown men who have no idea how anything in a house works. Dont pay any mind to their strange way of talking... or dressing... or acting..." He almost laughed if he hadnt known how badly that would have ended.

Ryo dodged the broken rag and glared after him. "Its not my fault you made a mess. If we were outside it wouldnt matter. Humans are picky about being clean though. Blame them," he replied, glancing at Kyros.

Kyros shook his head. "I'll take care of it Chev, just leave it." Before you break something...

"Really?" Chev asked, perking up, "thank you!" he hurried to Kyros and kissed him, "sorry i broke your cloth." he picked it up and handed it over to Kyros, "you can fix it, though, right? humans are good at fixing things!" he looked around the cooking room and nodded, other than the fat, everything else was clean now. "oh, i turned on the light for the little people in the box. it's not nice to leave them in the dark all the time. they seemed pretty happy about it, even clapped for me!" he grinned proudly, knowing he'd helped those people out. "you're really mean top leave them in the dark all the time!" he walked to Ryo and drapped himself across his love's side, "though Ryo said i should leave them in the dark. he likes the dark, but not me! i like the light! Light and warmth and bright happy things! oh, and shinies. i love shinies."

"Its not broken, Chev," he replied, exasperated. He took the cloth and started cleaning up the greasy mess. It took him a minute, but he finally got it back to a presentable state. He peered over at the blonde curiously. "Little people? What in the world are you talking about?"

Ryo idly put an arm over Chev. "I told you they'd be fine. The dark is good for them. Besides, after this long they'd probably be used to it. You might have blinded them or something." He glanced at Kyros. "Do all humans keep little people in boxes nowadays? Seems a bit strange even for your kind."

Kyros stood up straight, studying them carefully. "Do you mean..." He moved into the living room and saw that the television was on, and a talk show was playing. A small smile appeared on his face and he had to pause for a moment before turning to them again. He pointed at it as he talked. "Are you talking about that? Thats a television. We call it a tv. There's no people inside. Those are just moving pictures. THey're kind of like... a projection or an illusion sent from very far away. Does that make sense?"

Chev's eyes widened, "Like magic? you said we, does that mean more humans have this kind of magic?" he went to study the box, no the 'tv' closer. he sniffed it, but it had a burning smell to his sensitive nose and he sneezed. "doesn't smell like magic, just smells hot." he licked it the front, "doesn't taste like magic either. how many humans have this tv magic?" strange humans and their strange new magic. he prowled all around the tv, looking at it from all angles. "Can it come off the wall?" he wanted to look at the back too, maybe that part had magic. as far and humans with magic go, well, Chev was understandably not a fan, but this kind of magic seemed like it would be ok. illusions were a pain when used in a fight, but it seemed like this kind of illusion only worked inside of the box itself.

"Magic?" Ryo had been thinking the same thing. He followed beside Chev as he went to inspect the... what had he called it? Television. He inspected it with Chev, trying to figure out how it worked. "It doesnt feel like magic either," he replied, glancing over at Kyros. "What is it?"

Kyros could have stood there all day watching the two of them inspect his tv. "Its electricity." Do they even know what electricity is? He grabbed the plug and held it up. "This is what powers it. Its not magic. Lots of small pieces and parts inside the tv get signals that create the images on screen."

"Elect-whatity?" Chev walked to the thing that Kyros was holding and snatched it from the human. "so you vote for it?" why would they need to vote for something as silly as watching little people in an illusion. maybe they elected the people that were shows in the illusion...he sniffed the thing and then licked it, frowning. "weird, it's just metal." he dropped the thing and went to where it had been attached to the wall. there were six sets of holes, a triangle above another triangle that kind of looked like little faces. he sniffed that as well before sticking his tongue into one of the holes, tasting it. Pain laced up his tongue and into his brain, causing him to cry out and fall back. "what was that?" he asked, a little excited. the pain had been a bit surprising, but now that it was over, it was kind of fun too. he got back on his knees and went to lick it again, "feels funny!" he laughed, grinning at Ryo before moving his tongue to a different hole this time.

"Vote? No we dont vote on any- CHEV NO!" He tried to grab him before he licked the outlet, but didnt move quick enough. "Are you okay?"

Ryo, on the other hand, looked as if he was going to attack the outlet. When Chev got back up, however, he moved to his mate instead. He sniffed him and inspected him. "Are you okay?" He looked down at the outlet, glaring a little.

Chev giggled, "i'm fine. it's like when little Elle would get mad at us and use her powers, remember?" Little Elle could control lighting and since she was little she would show her displeasure through tiny little shocks. he stood up and kissed Ryo, knowing that whenever he needed a bit of a pick me up, he'd be back here licking the smile on the wall. "why is it called 'elect' if you don't vote on it?" he looked at Kyros curiously, "so you have magic that turns on the magical illusion that is called electa-something but you don't vote for it. you humans are so strange." he moved back to the illusion box, "can you turn it back on? i want to see the little people again."

Status
Not open for further replies.