The Last of the First

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryo sat up straighter as Chev neared the angry human.

Kyros's fuse steadily ran out as Chev continued to get closer. Finally, he sighed, most of the anger gone. He hadnt meant any harm, he knew that. "Its fine. Sit down and finish your food. I'm going to go get dressed, then go to work. While I'm gone, you will put everything back where it was. It will be clean when I get home." He pointed at the clock. "I'll be home when the short hand is on the five, and the long hand is on the six, ok?" He pointed out each number in turn. "In the meantime, you two will stay inside the house. Do not go outside, and do not answer the door if someone knocks." He turned back towards his bedroom, but paused and turned back around to them. "And do not break or mess up anything, understand?"

Chev grinned, "Righto! you can count on me!" he kissed Kyros' cheek and bounced back to his seat, happy as a lark. "Pfft, you sound like Ryo when we left the kids home alone for the first time." he took a big bite of his breakfast and chewed it slower than he normally ate, giving himself time to recover from the stab of crippling pain the memeory brought. "he had a list of things they couldn't do and various signals for them to give in case they needed us. made them memorize and show us each signal before he'd allow us to leave." he shook his head and winked at Ryo, "but that's what mamas are for, right?" he returned to his food, "don't worry, we can fix anything we might break. i'll probably spend the time with Ryo pinned to the bed anyways. after i clean your room of course," he added for good measure.

Kyros stared at Chev for a moment more before shaking his head and returning to his bedroom. He could feel a migraine coming on, as well as a healthy bout of nervousness. They'd be alone. In his house. ALL DAY. He almost picked up his phone and called in for the day, but he desperately needed to get into the office that day. He had a report to type, and a mountain-load of things he couldnt include in that report. Hey Boss, just FYI, I found a pair of dragons from the beginning of time during the excavation yesterday and now they're staying at my house. He shook his head, laughing at how insane he sounded. His boss would send him to the crazy house for sure. Kyros sat on his bed, staring at the mess. He wanted to have someone else here with the two of them, just in case, but he couldnt tell anyone. He shook his head, got ready, and headed out. "Behave yourselves, I mean it!" he told them once more before he slipped out the front door.

Ryo watched the human rush about curiously. He still seemed upset, but not nearly enough to kill someone. He relaxed a bit once the door closed and he heard a strange click and one of the shiny things on the door moved. He looked over at Chev and bopped him upside the head. "What were you thinking, you fool. He was this close to trying to murder you."

"Always!" Chev called to Kyros as he was leaving, waving happily as the human left, the door clicking once it was closed. "Ow! Hey!" he rubbed the spot he'd been hit and pouted, "he toldm e to get dressed! how can i do that with no clothes?" he finished eating and got up to put the dishes in the shiny bucket like Kyros had. he lifted the handle and turned on the little waterfall, watching it cascade down onto the plates and smiled. "I was going to clean it up anyways!" and if he explored a bit more while he was cleaning, who would know? "ryo-" he looked at his mate and sat down beside him, resting his head on his shoulder, "Humans can't kill us, Ryo. the strongest in the world tried, remember? all they managed was to imprison us in stone, for all those years." che closed his eyes, "only us, we are the only ones that can't die. we are the beginning and the end, my heart, we started this world together and together we can end it as well." he kissed Ryo and stood back up, moving to one of the see through portions of the wall and looked out, "i-" he closed his eyes and took a breath, drawing in the melancholy and pushing it back down. "Ryo! we're alone! we can run around naked!" he grinned and stripped, ruunning to jump onto Ryo's lap, "you too! lets see how gooe Kyro's smell is and rub against everything!"

"You didnt have to make a mess to do it," Ryo replied, munching on a piece of bacon. He didnt know what animal they hunted to get this meat, but it was delicious. He put his arm around Chev when he leaned against him. "No, but that was the next best thing." He didnt remember anything from when he was imprisoned in that stone, thankfully, but he knew that if one of them had been left free, it would have been like death. He watched Chev at the see through wall, and smiled when he stripped. He was waiting to see how long it would take before he shed himself of the clothes. He gave him a quick kiss. "Alright, but let me up first."

Chev nodded and bounced off Ryo's lamp, moving to gather the discarded clothing and looked at it. "hey, i can just put these back, right? i didn't wear them long and they smell alright." he shrugged and took them to Kyro's room, throwing them inside. "alright! plan of the day: 1. strip 2. rub against everything 3. sex until food 4. food 5. sex until just before Kyros comes home 6. clean up before Kyros gets back. good plan?" he came back into the kitchen to look at Ryo, "maybe play with the bigger waterfall for a bit too. i liked that thing." he looked around before climbing up onto what Kyros had called a counter and laying down on his back. he grinned rolled from side to side, giggling, "i think i like teasing our little human."

Ryo happily shed his clothing, stretching and shaking himself from head to foot. "Mm... His reactions are very amusing," he agreed, rubbing against the walls and furniture. The whole place reeked of human, it was strong enough to make him sick. What he needed was a bit more dragon scent in the house. "Its a bit tedious, but you had better clean up before he gets home, or I'm concerned about how he will react." As the reek of human began to fade to be replaced by his and Chev's scent, he could feel his aching scent glands relaxing. "Much better!" He exclaimed happily.

Chev laughed, even going to Kyros' room and rubbing against everything in there while snooping through the man's things. "Ryo-" he came out with a bound bunch of shiny paper with really life like pictures of naked women drawn on them, "look! they didn't have things like this before. all these naked women! and a couple men too, but only when the women are mating." he turned the papers to the side and looked closer, "i've never seen such amazing drawings from humans, i wonder if Kyros made this..." he shrugged and threw it onto the couch to ask Kyros aabout later before going back to the room. Women held no sexual interest for him, all he cared about was his other half. "hey! look, he has really tiny underwear!" Chev came out in a pair that hardly covered anything at all, and what was covered buldged out of the stretchy material. "what on earth are these for? maybe he wears them to attract mates?"

Ryo peered at the drawings for a moment. "Somehow, I doubt he's much of an artist." He had seen many naked women in his time, but none had ever been able to catch his interest as much as Chev had. He couldnt imagine being with anyone but that crazy creature. Ryo went into a room full of shiny things and tiny waterfalls everywhere and began rubbing against everything in there. When Chev reappeared, he poked his head out. The tiny underwear were very fascinating. He slipped down from the ledge he was perched on and walked over to inspect the strange clothing, his head cocked to one side. He pulled at one side of it, then let it snap back into place. He circled Chev a couple of times, trying to figure out what it was supposed to be for, but he believed his mate had it correct. "That's the only thing it could be for, I suppose." He poked at the bulge in the front with a wicked grin up at him. "What else could it be for?"

"Ow! Hey!" Chev complained at the snap, rubbing the spot it hat hit. "you're kissing that better, i hope you know!" the poke made certain parts of him twitch for more attention and he grinned right back. "Shall we test it to make sure it works properly? can't let our little human have defective mating attire. poor boy looks like he needs a good roll in bed." he grabbed Ryo's ahnd and started for where they had slept the night before, but stopped, his grin turning wicked as he about faced and took Ryo into Kyros' room. "environment is key, no?"

Father Dailen walked into Kyros' office and looked around, not sure if the archaeologist was back yet. His men had seen him leaving his house, but Dailen might have beaten him to his office. that was fine, it gave the magic time to snoop around, his magic searching without leaving a trace of it's passing. Nothing. Te only man to return from the expedition, but two had left with him that were not part of the original group. Who were they? Dailen felt a rush of fear and excitement at the thought that this pathetic little boy could have possibly awakened them. Dragons, the last of their kind, and prime for experimentation. Dailen wanted to get his hands on these creatures, no matter what the cost, and he'd be sure his little archaeologist would hand them over if he had them.
Ibuki.Satsuki.full.1404991.jpg

"Of course. Whats the point if it doesnt work?" Ryo grinned, happily following Chev into the messy room.

The further Kyros got from his house, the more nervous he got. He kept trying to turn around and go back home to make sure they hadnt torn it down yet or set it on fire. He had a feeling this was going to be a long day, and not one he was going to look forward to. His thoughts then went to work, and to his boss. The others were sure to have told him about the strange creatures they encountered in that ancient temple. What was he going to say? No boss, those stone statues didnt come to life, what a crazy thing to say... He shook his head. Complete rubbish. He scoured his mind for some sort of excuse as to what happened. He was the leader of that expadition after all. Then he got the perfect idea: illusions. They'd all been drugged by some toxin in the air of the old temple that caused them all to see illusions. He pulled into his parking space at work with a large grin on his face. That was perfect. He collected his bag, composed himself, and headed up to his office.

Father Dailen heard footsteps outside and stood from where he'd seated himself. Before Kyros could open the door, he opened it for him, smiling widely as he looked into the young man's eyes. "My dear boy! You can't understand how happy I was to learn that you, at least, had survived the forest!" he clapped Kyros on the shoulder and pulled him into the office, shutting the door behind them, "I am sorry about your party. We sent in a search," a magical one at least, "but were only able to find their torn clothing." he put on his best consoling face as he rubbed Kyors' back, "it must have been horrible for you. So much so i can understand your going straight home and hiding there rather than reporting in. you poor thing." he shook his head and guided Kyros to his chair, ever the harmless priest that wanted to help, "can i get you some tea? or coffee? i'd like to hear every little detail, but i can understand if you need a bit." he stepped back expectantly, "even if it was just how you survived! you are the first to come out from so deep, did you have help?"

Kyros blinked a few times, the sight of Father Dailen surprising to say the least, and what did he mean he was the first? Where were the rest of his party? They should have gotten here already. "S-sir, I dont understand. What happened to the others? I thought they all returned already?" He sat heavily in his chair. So no one knew about the dragons still? "I-I... No I was alone. I dont really remember much, it all happened so quickly. The others, are they dead? What happened?"

Father Dailen sat down opposite Kyros, "You must have gotten separated from the party-" he knew he was being lied to. Kyros didn't come out alone, but he'd play along for now. "the others-well, they were hired knowing the dangers of the forest. though they laughed it off like many before them. MAy god have mercy on them and accept them into his bosom " he crossed himself, his hands folded for a moment before he looked back to Kyros. "it is truly unfortunate you cannot remember much, but i shall be more than happy with a report of what you do remember. would two days be enough time for you? I have a meeting with others of my order tomorrow, but if you need more time i can come in three days instead?"

"Oh uh, no two days is fine. Thank you." Kyros didnt know which would happen first, his heart beating out of his chest or the truth flying out of his mouth. He kept a strong clamp on the information about Ryo and Chev, praying for Father Dailen to leave quickly. He only had two days to write up a suitable report, something they'd believe and that would fit with what he'd already said. Plus he had to keep his two resident dragons under wrap as well... It was going to be a stressful week, he could tell.

Father Dailen nodded and stood up, moving around Kyros' desk to pat his shoulder and leave the subtlest of traces on him at the same time. If Kyros came into contact with strong magic, Dailen would know. "then i shall see you in two days, my boy. it is really good to see you are doing well. good indeed. may god continue to bless you with good health." he crossed himself and left the office, his smile fading the moment he got into his car. "Take me to headquarters," he ordered his driver, his arms crossed, "and send out an alert. we need to be ready in case they really have returned."

Chev let out a moan that was almost more of a scream and fell against the cold surface of the kitchen counter. "mmm, feels like marble-" he whispered, looking at Ryo and smiling. "I missed you, missed this." he sat up, ignoring the slight twinge in his backside from the near continuous pounding it had taken the past couple hours and kissed his mate. "love you-" he drapped his ars over Ryo's shoulders and held on, smiling as their warmth mingled.

As soon as the door closed, Kyros slumped in his chair, his head falling against the back of the chair. He spent the next few moments relearning how to breathe properly before getting to work.

Ryo rested his head against the warm body of his mate, letting the warmth flow through him and chase away his perpetual chill. "Mmm... So have I." He wrapped his arms around Chev's middle, unwilling to move yet. The miscles he hadnt used in so long were beginning to protest after the vigorous activities of the day.

Chev just relaxed there, enjoying the touch of his mate. Chev didn't do well without touch, he needed the comfort to calm down and relax. there were many times where he'd just tackle Ryo and snuggle with him, needing to be held for a while before leaving just as suddenly as he'd come. his stomach protested their activities, rumbling impressively and Chev laughed. "time to eat, i wonder if the human has anything good." he slipped out of Ryo's arms and moved to the box that was cold on the inside, opening it to look and see what foods the human had in there. "these things are so nice and cool! they are fun."

Ryo came up behind him and peered over his shoulder at the stuff inside. "Is it really edible?" He poked at one of the items inside with one finger, the strange see through material soft to the touch. "I'm not sure if I trust it or not. Cant we go get something good from the forest?"

+++

Kyros spent the rest of the day stressing over reports to his bosses, and trying to figure out what to do about the mess he'd gotten himself into. He drove home in trepidation, half expecting his house to have been demolished or burned down while he was gone. Turning the corner before it came into sight, he could have sworn that his heart was going to leap out of his chest. Only when he saw the house in one piece did his heart calm down. He almost couldnt get out of the car and up to the front door fast enough. THe outside was alright, but what about the inside? He unlocked the door and slipped inside, closing the door behind him quickly. "Ryo? Chev?"

Chev's head popped up when he heard the door open and Kyros' voice. "He's back!" he jumped up from where they had been eating the hare they had caught and ran to hug the man, once again forgetting he was naked and the small amount of blood that had dribbled down the side of his mouth and he had swiped at. the end result was a long streak of blood along his cheek, not that he cared. "how was your 'work', you look tired! was it hard?" he hadn't let go, too happy to see their little human again to bother. "ryo and i caught dinner, are you hungry? mans don't like raw meat, right? we can cook some for you. easy peasy!"

Status
Not open for further replies.