The Last Neko

Status
Not open for further replies.
"So, why did you bring me here? To kill me, torture me slowly, then eat me brains?" She questioned the guy.

"To protect you. I swore to an old love, the first neko I saw killed. I had trouble finding you at first but that's my story." He stands up and goes to the fridge. "Thirsty?"

"Get me lactose free milk," she ordered, smiling. She lied down thinking deeply. So this guy protected another before her, and she was killed, why, She thought to herself, why are my species hunted down for no reason?

He tosses her a plastic bottle of milk. "So... I'm Kyy. You are?"

She opens the milk bottle and starts gulping down until half was finished, and exhaled loudly in content. "I don't have a name," she simply replied him. "But you could like totally give me one~" her green eyes shone with amusement.

"How about Pain in the Ass?" He laughs. "Just kidding. I don't feel I know you enough to give you a name. Name yourself."

"Hmm...okay!" She clapped her hands in excitement after a few seconds. "Call me Fumi~" she laughed in happiness. "Nice name right?"

She smiled and finished the milk bottle, not leaving a single drop behind.

She took the bottle and drank more milk, and exhaled happily. "How'd you get such delicious milk?"

"Tsk tsk tsk, what a bad boy," she snickered and gulped down the rest of the milk.

"So what you do around here anyway?" Fumi asked, slumping on the sofa.

"Plot revenge." He laughs a bit. "Kidding. Video games mostly."

"Cool!" Her eyes lit up and her ears sat straighter as she heard the word 'video games'. "I've seen so many kids playing it in those arcades! Is it fun?" She asked him.

Status
Not open for further replies.