Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Long ago, the Creator existed with His Children.

The forged our world and the Planes.

They crafted us, blessed us, and gave us our gifts.

And then, one of Them turned against us.

He captured and sealed the Creator and those who stood against Him, even other gods. He changed the record of humanity as He deemed fit, causing all to bow to Him. His only threat was in the magic of mages, blood blessed by the Allfather, who he either corrupted to His service as unholy sorcerers or slaughtered, thinning their numbers until only one remained- an infant, a child who would be unaware of his power for years to come.

When the day and age came, an oracle spake to a resistance force that a mage was to soon realize his power. Finding the mage lying in a temple, they would take him in, hoping to unify all the various forces who rallied against the Dark God. The fate of these individuals is nothing less than the fate of our world...

Greetings!

Here's hoping you enjoyed that little snippet, but down to business. I would be hoping to play the mage in question, but I need people to play the leader of the initial faction, the oracle, and whatever other roles can be conjured so we can develop this into a diverse world with an ever-evolving story. You can lead the armies, inspire faith, trick your political rivals, or climb to the top. One thing is for certain: this will hopefully be diverse and wonderful. I am also seeking a co-GM and am anticipating for this RP to be Advanced/Adept.

Hmm tell me more

Just need confirmation. So the 'bad child' staged a coup, took over and killed mages that didn't follow him? Right?

Just need confirmation. So the 'bad child' staged a coup, took over and killed mages that didn't follow him? Right?
That's one way to put it, yes.

Alright sounds interesting enough. :D I'm in

This seems pretty interesting. So, off stating the obvious in assuming this is a Fantasy-based RP, yes? And, if you're looking for a Co-GM, my job generally allows me to be at a computer 24/7 so I'd always/usually be available.

Though, my next question would be - how much world building have you done, exactly?

A fair amount. I've established most of the overarchingly pertinent background lore in the starter, which I will PM you. I have taken care to leave room for the players to build a decent bulk of the lore so we all contribute.

count me in maybe I want to see how this goes

Quick update - things are slowly coming to life and looking good.

Sounds interesting. I'll keep an eye on this.

Dropping a note here: I'm interested

Interested! If you guys are allowing a wolflike race I have this ambassador character that I made a while back. The rp died down unfortunately, so I couldn't use him to his full potential :c

Interested! If you guys are allowing a wolflike race I have this ambassador character that I made a while back. The rp died down unfortunately, so I couldn't use him to his full potential :c

Would this be along the lines of lycanthropy or a literal beast-man? The former would likely be friendlier to the lore we'are developing.

Would this be along the lines of lycanthropy or a literal beast-man? The former would likely be friendlier to the lore we'are developing.
Well the appearance is more beastman but I think the style can be taken for lycanthropy. Shall I send you the appearance img?

Well the appearance is more beastman but I think the style can be taken for lycanthropy. Shall I send you the appearance img?
Please send me it in a private message.

Sent. Sorry about the wonky link I am working off a phone

@Furasian I think I know what character you mean - sorry for dipping on that, I didn't have a stable connection for a good while.

@Furasian I think I know what character you mean - sorry for dipping on that, I didn't have a stable connection for a good while.
It's completely understandable. No apologies needed! I've followed a IRL over RP rule most of my life. Besides it's in the past, and I'll be able to see the character out in a story again. Hopefully he'll fit in nicely!

Status
Not open for further replies.