Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mr.Scales ⚖
@QuakeUPSB
@Emi
@Gateman
@Elfie
@kimsim12

A little adjustment to rule number 5, (The weapons rule), I'm planning on having the group make their way to a hunting shop (Where guns would be and such) So, if you would like to have a somewhat rare weapon, that's fine, because the hunting shop will have sort of a rare background to it.
I'll just remove the weapons from Daniel's character sheet. I'll see where they are and pick from there.

My CS (:

Name:
Deckland K. Hall

Nicknames/Aliases:
DK/Dex/

Height: 5'10

Weight:
173 lbs

Ethnicity:
Korean

Orientation:
Heterosexual

Blood Type:
B+

Occupation/Major:
Tattoo Artist

Strengths:

-Skilled at Parkour
-Extremely light fingered
-Street Smart
-Adept Skater

Weaknesses:

-Not Book Smart
-Selfish at times
-Prefers to run instead of fight
-More of a follower than a Leader

Talents and Skills:

-Escape Artist: Excels at getting out of impossible situations
-Drug Expert: Knows the in's and outs of drugs and their effects
-Resource Savant: Able to use his surroundings to create what he needs

Women
Sports
Trinkets
Drugs
Tattoos

Dislikes:
Cops
Pancakes
Snobby Rich Kids
The Beach

Appearance:
13a3b92eeed1b639.jpg

Biography:
Deckland (D.K.) Hall was raised by his brother, Stephen, from the time he was young. Their lives were immersed in the streets for as long as they could remember, and they soon found themselves deeply tied in with the gang world. At the age of 18, a shootout resulting in Stephen murdering an opposing gang member resulting in his arrest threw D.K.'s life into turmoil. Despite this, D.K. somehow managed to continue school, graduating with the rest of his class all the while managing his brother's tattoo parlor. With high school over and his brother in jail, D.K. realized how toxic his environment was. When his friends invited him to embark on a summer trip, he accepted, hoping to find some fun and start his life over...

Weapons:

-Hatchet- Acquired Later
-Pocketknife
-Dual Glock 17C's- Acquired later

Relationships
: Stephen J. Hall/22/Brother/Alive-Incarcerated/

Theme Song/ Extras:

May I reserve the last female spot?
Of course.
My CS (:

Name:
Deckland K. Hall

Nicknames/Aliases:
DK/Dex/

Height: 5'10

Weight:
173 lbs

Ethnicity:
Korean

Orientation:
Heterosexual

Blood Type:
B+

Occupation/Major:
Tattoo Artist

Strengths:

-Skilled at Parkour
-Extremely light fingered
-Street Smart
-Adept Skater

Weaknesses:

-Not Book Smart
-Selfish at times
-Prefers to run instead of fight
-More of a follower than a Leader

Talents and Skills:

-Escape Artist: Excels at getting out of impossible situations
-Drug Expert: Knows the in's and outs of drugs and their effects
-Resource Savant: Able to use his surroundings to create what he needs

Women
Sports
Trinkets
Drugs
Tattoos

Dislikes:
Cops
Pancakes
Snobby Rich Kids
The Beach

Appearance:
13a3b92eeed1b639.jpg

Biography:
Deckland (D.K.) Hall was raised by his brother, Stephen, from the time he was young. Their lives were immersed in the streets for as long as they could remember, and they soon found themselves deeply tied in with the gang world. At the age of 18, a shootout resulting in Stephen murdering an opposing gang member resulting in his arrest threw D.K.'s life into turmoil. Despite this, D.K. somehow managed to continue school, graduating with the rest of his class all the while managing his brother's tattoo parlor. With high school over and his brother in jail, D.K. realized how toxic his environment was. When his friends invited him to embark on a summer trip, he accepted, hoping to find some fun and start his life over...

Weapons:

-Hatchet- Acquired Later
-Pocketknife
-Dual Glock 17C's- Acquired later

Relationships
: Stephen J. Hall/22/Brother/Alive-Incarcerated/

Theme Song/ Extras:

Accepted!

Reactions: Quake
Jude James Florentine
"If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing."

Nicknames/Aliases
Jude

Height
5'7"

Weight

Ethnicity
50% Native American, 25% German, 25% Italian

Orientation
Bisexual

Blood Type
A-

Occupation/Major
Former student for an illustration major

Strengths
Level-headed, strong, no hesitation, morally ambiguous, protective

Weaknesses
Low endurance, slow runner, blind without glasses, overly blunt, sometimes rude, sassy, a shithead

Talents & Skills
Good cook, likes cleaning, makeup artist, trained in firearms, natural hard-hitter

Silence, water in general, pot, food, drawing, internet things, writing

Dislikes
People (friends excluded), too much sunlight, ignorance, shoes

Appearance
Light tea-colored skin, curvy figure, wears old man glasses. has shit-brown eyes. She wears darker colors like black/navy blue or red but isn't too picky. Always has a big insulated jacket that doesn't zip up. On her left wrist is a friendship bracelet made of different colored thread. Her hair is green on the top/in the front, the back is natural black and cut short but not buzzed. Almost buzzed. Her nails are in a constant state of being chewed down to where it bleeds (as biting is a habit) and her cheeks are full. Her natural facial structure gives off an androgynous tone and her sense of style doesn't make it any more lady-like, however, sometimes on a blue moon she'll wear something feminine.

13310414_1535033243470521_4459781109639339179_n.jpg

Biography

Jude was born originally as Te'a Cayatineto. She was born in Michigan and raised in Florida along side her 4-years-older sister, Tori. (Also her mother Tina and step-father Bill).

Growing up, Te'a's parents were truthful and blunt people, which gave Te'a a hard resolve. She saw the world for what it was, so when she was frequently bullied in elementary school it just wasn't a problem because she didn't care about the pettiness of children.

Middle school was tough though, and her hormones made things harder than they needed to be. Like a good number of children her age she went through an "emo" phase, which led to lots of crying and lots of sexual exploration.

By the time she was in high school, Te'a was tired and sarcastic, which made befriending Daniel easy. The two acquainted themselves in a french class and from there his boyfriend Kael introduced her to their other friends.

In her senior year of high school, Te'a met a boy and fell in love. Of course she had had several lovers in the past, but this one was slightly different. He was a trans boy and he opened her eyes up to the world in a different light. They dated for a long time, but eventually the pressure of school and family broke them apart, and Te'a stopped feeling emotion.

After high school ended, Te'a started going by the name 'Jude' for reasons unknown, and lost the ability to love anyone. She dated several people but eventually it became such a hassle that she swore off getting into relationships. After that, life was easy. She didn't care about anything but her internet hobbies and close friends, and entered an art college with Daniel, where she attended for a year. Being with friends and moving out of her parents house formed her into an honest and true person, and she'd like to think that maybe she was even a good adult.

After the first year was over, Jude had experienced a good amount of adult life and was almost a normal person. She was stress-free, carefree and happy. Life was her oyster, and she knew she could do whatever she wanted. With this new-found freedom, Jude quit art school to work, and from there saved up enough money for the bus ride. Her ride to living how she wanted: free.

Relationships
| Tori | 22 | Sister | Alive with her boyfriend Simon in Phoenix, AZ. |
|
Tina | 44 | Mother | Alive with her husband in Rio Rancho, NM. |
|
Bill | 40 | Step-Father | Alive with his wife in Rio Rancho, NM. |

Theme song and Extras????

Fun Fact(s):

1) Jude took three years of french in high school.

2) She met Daniel by throwing a pencil at him and then arrogantly asking him to pick it up for her.

3) Jude was very into the fictional world, and for a long time she separated herself from society to live in a fantasy world. (Spoiler, this is a form of mental illness.)

4) If you're reading this, you should know that her real weakness is people playing with her hair. She'll do anything for you if you pet her like a cat.

5) She once watched an internet video which taught her how to cook a turkey in a metal trash can. She watched a LOT of internet videos.

6) She trained along with her parents to use handguns because Bill liked to go shooting for recreation.

7) Jude is street-smart from having lived in a ghetto area.

8) Because Jude lost much emotion and only gained a little back, she is merciless. She knows right from wrong but will not hesitate to hurt those who want to do harm to the people she cares about or herself. She doesn't care about people she doesn't know.

9) During her first year of college, Jude met a girl named Mary and began to experiment with drugs and alcohol. While she doesn't much enjoy alcohol, Jude ended up being a huge pot-head. Her pipe is a Sherlock and is named "2-D" after the fictional band member from 'Gorillaz."

10) She loves the game UNO. She loves making people suffer with Draw 4's.

Jude's Favorite Song:

Reactions: Elfie
Jude James Florentine
"If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing."

Nicknames/Aliases
Jude

Height
5'7"

Weight

Ethnicity
50% Native American, 25% German, 25% Italian

Orientation
Bisexual

Blood Type
A-

Occupation/Major
Former student for an illustration major

Strengths
Level-headed, strong, no hesitation, morally ambiguous, protective

Weaknesses
Low endurance, slow runner, blind without glasses, overly blunt, sometimes rude, sassy, a shithead

Talents & Skills
Good cook, likes cleaning, makeup artist, trained in firearms, natural hard-hitter

Silence, water in general, pot, food, drawing, internet things, writing

Dislikes
People (friends excluded), too much sunlight, ignorance, shoes

Appearance
Light tea-colored skin, curvy figure, wears old man glasses. has shit-brown eyes. She wears darker colors like black/navy blue or red but isn't too picky. Always has a big insulated jacket that doesn't zip up. On her left wrist is a friendship bracelet made of different colored thread. Her hair is green on the top/in the front, the back is natural black and cut short but not buzzed. Almost buzzed. Her nails are in a constant state of being chewed down to where it bleeds (as biting is a habit) and her cheeks are full. Her natural facial structure gives off an androgynous tone and her sense of style doesn't make it any more lady-like, however, sometimes on a blue moon she'll wear something feminine.

13310414_1535033243470521_4459781109639339179_n.jpg

Biography

Jude was born originally as Te'a Cayatineto. She was born in Michigan and raised in Florida along side her 4-years-older sister, Tori. (Also her mother Tina and step-father Bill).

Growing up, Te'a's parents were truthful and blunt people, which gave Te'a a hard resolve. She saw the world for what it was, so when she was frequently bullied in elementary school it just wasn't a problem because she didn't care about the pettiness of children.

Middle school was tough though, and her hormones made things harder than they needed to be. Like a good number of children her age she went through an "emo" phase, which led to lots of crying and lots of sexual exploration.

By the time she was in high school, Te'a was tired and sarcastic, which made befriending Daniel easy. The two acquainted themselves in a french class and from there his boyfriend Kael introduced her to their other friends.

In her senior year of high school, Te'a met a boy and fell in love. Of course she had had several lovers in the past, but this one was slightly different. He was a trans boy and he opened her eyes up to the world in a different light. They dated for a long time, but eventually the pressure of school and family broke them apart, and Te'a stopped feeling emotion.

After high school ended, Te'a started going by the name 'Jude' for reasons unknown, and lost the ability to love anyone. She dated several people but eventually it became such a hassle that she swore off getting into relationships. After that, life was easy. She didn't care about anything but her internet hobbies and close friends, and entered an art college with Daniel, where she attended for a year. Being with friends and moving out of her parents house formed her into an honest and true person, and she'd like to think that maybe she was even a good adult.

After the first year was over, Jude had experienced a good amount of adult life and was almost a normal person. She was stress-free, carefree and happy. Life was her oyster, and she knew she could do whatever she wanted. With this new-found freedom, Jude quit art school to work, and from there saved up enough money for the bus ride. Her ride to living how she wanted: free.

Relationships
| Tori | 22 | Sister | Alive with her boyfriend Simon in Phoenix, AZ. |
|
Tina | 44 | Mother | Alive with her husband in Rio Rancho, NM. |
|
Bill | 40 | Step-Father | Alive with his wife in Rio Rancho, NM. |

Theme song and Extras????

Fun Fact(s):

1) Jude took three years of french in high school.

2) She met Daniel by throwing a pencil at him and then arrogantly asking him to pick it up for her.

3) Jude was very into the fictional world, and for a long time she separated herself from society to live in a fantasy world. (Spoiler, this is a form of mental illness.)

4) If you're reading this, you should know that her real weakness is people playing with her hair. She'll do anything for you if you pet her like a cat.

5) She once watched an internet video which taught her how to cook a turkey in a metal trash can. She watched a LOT of internet videos.

6) She trained along with her parents to use handguns because Bill liked to go shooting for recreation.

7) Jude is street-smart from having lived in a ghetto area.

8) Because Jude lost much emotion and only gained a little back, she is merciless. She knows right from wrong but will not hesitate to hurt those who want to do harm to the people she cares about or herself. She doesn't care about people she doesn't know.

9) During her first year of college, Jude met a girl named Mary and began to experiment with drugs and alcohol. While she doesn't much enjoy alcohol, Jude ended up being a huge pot-head. Her pipe is a Sherlock and is named "2-D" after the fictional band member from 'Gorillaz."

10) She loves the game UNO. She loves making people suffer with Draw 4's.

Jude's Favorite Song:

Accepted!!~
Jude sounds hella fun.

@Mr.Scales ⚖
@QuakeUPSB
@Emi
@Gateman
@Elfie
@kimsim12
@StarCaster

The IC will be up today, but with a question to all of you. Should we start at either;
A. Getting off the plane in Tennessee,
B. Already in the bus and driving,
Or C. Already at the lodge.

Let me know so I can make sure everything's together in the starter post.

Personally I don't have a preference. Lodge is fine.

Reactions: Elfie
Alright. Just waiting on Kimsim for her characters.

Aye aye aye, I apologize. I'm working on them now. :)

I apologize for my absence! Not only have I had little access to Internet, much less a computer, but I also broke my wrist early Tuesday morning trying to dismount a horse. Until I get back to the comfort of my own home (and also get a permanent cast on), I simply won"t be on here except to keep up on everything. I definitely can't work on a character. As such, I'm afraid I must withdraw from this roleplay.

(Note: This is a generic message)

I apologize for my absence! Not only have I had little access to Internet, much less a computer, but I also broke my wrist early Tuesday morning trying to dismount a horse. Until I get back to the comfort of my own home (and also get a permanent cast on), I simply won"t be on here except to keep up on everything. I definitely can't work on a character. As such, I'm afraid I must withdraw from this roleplay.

(Note: This is a generic message)
Awe! Okay, well I hope you get better, certainly hope you and the horse are both okay.

• Thank You
Reactions: Rae
Sooo.....this needs the IC up by Saturday or I'm dropping. I'm just starting to really lose interest at this point V.V

I'm gonna go ahead and drop. It's been so long since I did my CS I even forgot I was in it. Sorry.

Are there any male spots open? The header says three available spots but I only see one?? I am confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.