Original poster
il_340x270.653020732_gcxb.jpg

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_7y6d058hkpwkkow0wkc0k0cs8_640.jpg
d2ccc47b3e8835e581851109031fdf36.jpg

tumblr_o36vqahOKh1ttmfjqo1_500.jpg
road-trip-tumblr.gif

ix4go4.png

The Last Journey.

On December 4th, 2022, Two teenagers that just started College come up with a plan to take a road trip with their friends when summer break starts. They decide to pool their money and start saving up to buy a bus and refurbish it.

On January 1st, those two teenagers buy an old tour bus and update the interior with some help from a friend.

On March 2nd, they invite eight of their friends to go on this trip with them. All eight of them agree.

The two friends hash out a plan to drive up to one of their friend's summer lodge in Amorel, Arkansas, right on the border of the Mississippi river, where they can hunt, throw parties or do whatever the heck they want because it's SUMMER BREAK!

They decide instead of driving all the way from Cambridge to Arkansas, they'll get on a plane from Logan International Airport to Tennessee, and THEN drive from there to Arkansas.

On Febuary 12th, One of the two friend's Uncle Rogers, who is a long-haul Trucker, told them that he had to go to Tennessee, anyways, so he'd take the Bus there for them when they arrived.

So, the plan was set, the plane tickets were bought, and the luggage was packed.

And on July 20th, 2023, they went.

After their plane trip, they found their luggage, banded together and got their bus.

But mere hours after they had gone on the road, the TV inside the bus had a national emergency warning siren, and then a message saying most of the eastern seaboard had been bombed with nuclear missiles, and that a majority of that side of the US was under deadly radiation, fallout, and distress.
All flights had been grounded, and they told the citizens not to be alarmed, and that everything was under control.

It wasn't.

Storms started up in the most unusual of places, and tsunamis rocked the coast, battering any town in its' way. Tornadoes touched down in many different spots, sometimes joining together and decimating entire cities at a time.

But it wasn't done yet.

A few hours later, any survivors on the eastern coast would realize that things were not under control, and that things were about to get a lot worse. Any survivors would soon after see people they thought were dead rise up, although they would not speak, or wave. They would only look towards the people watching, or calling out to them. They would locate them, and then they would hunt them down, killing and eating them, not always in that order.

Then, those newly dead would rise after a short period of time, and repeat the process.

This information would not be known by many until it was too late, and until hundreds of thousands were dead.

To the other side of the US, things would be better. The military would handle the terrorist attacks, and they would be safe. But they were so wrong.
Less than days after the chaos struck on the east side, things on the other side would get bad. Unprovoked, people on this side of the US would start to rise as well, causing mass panic and terror throughout the rest of the states. Soon, it would overwhelm the US, and then the rest of the world.

Soon, no one would be safe, and this 'simple' terrorist attack would turn out to be something much more than anyone ever thought it could be.

ix4go4.png

The ten teenagers:

Female
Inara Romanov Played by Cookie

Dara Allen Played by Cookie

OPEN

Suk-ja Yi Played by Emi

Reserved by Shadow_Snow_Storm

(EXTRA): Open

Male
OPEN

Garth Jones Played by Gateman

Reserved by Shadow_Snow_Storm

Daniel McLain played by Elfie

Reserved by Mr .Scales

(EXTRA): Reserved by QuakeUPSB
ix4go4.png

The ever-dreaded rules:​
  • One+ Paragraph per character • Intermediate-Advanced​

• Two characters per player. (Not including NPC's.)​

• Keep in mind these characters they have just started college, after high school, (So they're around their 18/19's.) If you want to include an older character, someone who is in college but is older by a few years, (In early to mid-twenties), that's fine.​
  • Responses every to every other day, please.​
  • Max weapons is three. (Throwing knives, arrows or other things that usually come in a pack are counted as one.) If you have a mil. weapon, have a good reason for having it. (REMEMBER, they'll have to get the weapons AFTER they get off the plane, cause, nobody is allowed to bring a hunting rifle onto a plane.)​
  • Realistic charries, please! If you're a military commando who is badass, a natural leader and has a car full of weapons, to the back of the line! (Kidding, there's no line, but please just make them realistic.) Military training is A-okay, but they're in college, so they should have a realistic major/job.​
  • HAVE FUN! I love lots'a drama, so just pile it in if you like.​

• The way the virus spreads will be revealed in the RP, but sort of TWD style.​

Have fun, laugh a lot, and mix things up. This roleplay will definitely be something that will have a lot of drama, action and fun in it. Sit back, fasten your seatbelts, and enjoy the ride.
ix4go4.png

The CS:

.: Name :.

.: Title(s) :.

.: Nicknames/Aliases :.

.: Gender :.

.: Age :.

.: Height :.

.: Weight :.

.: Ethnicity :.

.: Orientation :.

.: Blood Type :.

.: Occupation/Major :.

.: Strengths :.
(At least two)

.: Weaknesses :.
(At least two)

.: Talents & Skills :.
(At least two)

.: Likes :.

.: Dislikes :.

.: Appearance :.

.: Biography :.

.: Weapons :.
(Limit of three)

.: Relationships :.
| Name | Age | Relationship | Status |
(Repeat as needed)

.: Theme song and Extras :.
(Feel free to dress it up as you like or to add anything.)
ix4go4.png

The Bus!

"Cool Blue"
dejavu3.jpg

oliverflr1.jpg

Starcruiser_Tour_Bus_Dib_Bunks2.jpg
Starcruiser_Tour_Bus_Tour_Back_Lounge2.jpg
Starcruiser_Tour_Bus_Tour_Back_Lounge3.jpg

1a52adb4b064d2a1a7532244c7576397.png
Starcruiser_Tour_Bus_Dib_Bathroom1.jpg

ix4go4.png

[btn=moda|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/zombies-with-a-twister-two-spots-left.144297/#post-2969987]Interest Thread[/btn] [btn=moda]IC Thread[/btn]

ix4go4.png

@Shadow_Snow_Storm @kimsim12 @Emi @Gateman

Last edited by a moderator:
76a39c4c99100b5b88a070408e53666f.png

5157245_orig.jpg
tumblr_nqiokpt8ay1qk8r8go3_250.png
tumblr_nqiokpt8ay1qk8r8go2_250.png
92f99212304d9acf7cbaf79513bd0e3f.png
85c5bc41b70a23e4ad4e4d8f1336d938.png

354ac0e24be6c0dddb6f2ccb2d741108.jpg
tumblr_static_ll.gif
b715cde2478235548e61b59b05091a9d.png

tumblr_static_untitled-4.gif
tumblr_msjvjlWKqW1qcah0ho2_r1_500.gif

2f280872328430a1ee57e8ba841b72be.png

[BCOLOR=#000000]Inara, at a younger age --[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]➼ ✖ Q U O T E ✖[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]“Give a man to fish, and you might feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he’ll stay on your boat drinking beer for the rest of his life.”[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#000000]“The only thing worse than having a spider in your room is losing a spider in your room.”[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#000000].: N A M E :.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Inara | Sophie | Romanov[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000](Laughing) “My parents were really big fans of Firefly, okay?”[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#000000].: A L I A S ( ES ) :.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Ina | Nora | Soph | Rome | Roma[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#000000].: A G E :.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]19[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#000000].: G E N D E R :.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Female[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#000000].: SEXUALITY :.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Bisexual[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#000000].: H E I G H T :.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]5'9"[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#000000].: W E I G H T :.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]127 Lbs[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#000000].: O C C U P A T I O N / M A J O R:.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Model/Actress/Dancer // Visual and Performing Arts[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#000000].: E T H N I C I T Y :.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Irish | Romanian[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#000000].: P E R S O N A L I T Y :.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Funny | Cool | Sarcastic | Squeamish | 'Girly girl' | Down to earth, but scared of anything earthy. | Loves anything involved with dance.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#000000].: R E L A T I O N S H I P S :.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#000000]| Darby | 20 | Best friend |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#000000]| Caleb | 27 | Brother |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#000000]| Macy Romanov | 42 | Mother |[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#000000]| Adrian Romanov | 45 | Father | [/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#000000].: S T R E N G T H S :.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Can make light out of mostly any situation | She is really good with a bow, but doesn't want to harm anything. | Loves nature, but is scared of several things.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#000000].: W E A K N E S S E S :.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Gets scared easily, can hyperventilate and turn a situation into something worse when she's freaked out. | Is scared of Spiders, snakes, marsupials, anything small and slimy.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000].: T A L E N T S & S K I L L S :.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Dancing • Singing • Archery • Good Eyesight • Joking[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000].: L I K E S :. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Cameras • Sunshine • Flower crowns • Leather • Bikes • Buses • Dancing • Pop songs • Jokes[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000].: D I S L I K E S :.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Rude, harmful or generally angry people. • Snakes • Spiders • Fish • Slimy things • Really sour things or really sweet things.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#000000].: W E A P O N :.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Compound bow with arrows, quiver, wrist band and a case.[/BCOLOR]
3cc5529ff476439136be7b67d26d4c6e.png
a83108a2c90adb05d4d08d432d9d8beb.png

A switchblade.
bm-05.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000].: O T H E R :.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000].: H I S T O R Y :.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Inara was born to a redhead from Ireland and a talk, dark and handsome man from Romania. It was a match made in heaven. They fell in love and eight months later a baby girl was born. Besides their history, the two were extreme nerds, in love with sci fi, dystopian action films and more. After watching the series finale of Firefly, they named their baby girl Inara, after a beautiful Companion on board serenity.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Her middle name, Sophia, was taken from Macy's mother's name, who died when Macy was a young child.[/BCOLOR]​

➼ ✖ Q U O T E ✖
"Hearts are wild creatures, that's why our ribs are cages."
"We all have pasts, we all have skeletons in our closets and voices in our heads. It's if we listen to those voices is what separates us.”

.: N A M E :.
Devereaux | Athena | Allen

.: T I T L E ( S ) :.
"Doctor Allen”

.: N I C K N A M E S :.
Dara, Dr. A, Ara, Dev, Roe, Darby

.: G E N D E R :.
Female

.: A G E :.

.: H E I G H T :.
5'5

.: W E I G H T :.
125 Lbs

.: E T H N I C I T Y :.
Native American

.: O R I E N T A T I O N :.
Frying pans can be so damn sexy.
(Pansexual)

.: B L O O D T Y P E :.
AB Positive

.: O C C U P A T I O N :.
Intern

|| P E R S O N A L I T Y ||

.: S T R E N G T H S :.

Rational, Level-headed, Gifted, strong emotionally, Loyal, Brilliant, Resourceful

.: W E A K N E S S E S :.

Sarcastic, Reckless, Thrill seeker, Obstinate, Fiery temper, Trouble trusting, Wary of strangers.

.: T A L E N T S / S K I L L S :.

• [BCOLOR=#000000]She can run faster than most.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]Singing -- She enjoys singing when she can, but usually it's when she's alone.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]She's a very good shot with firearms and blades. [/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]Free running (Parkour).[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]She has a 'leader' ability/attitude, but all the same she wouldn't want to be the one responsible for the life or death decisions.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]Great balance, can carry heavy things on her back for long periods of time. (A learned skill from both when she went through boot camp, and hiking/camping during childhood.)[/BCOLOR]

.: L I K E S :.
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]Singing. She'll usually be found singing what songs she remembers.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]Cars, mechanics and such. She grew up with four older brothers, and she would help them with many of their car troubles and such. She learned how to strip an engine in her childhood. (They usually weren’t around much, since they were much older , but when they did come down from North Carolina, they made up for lost time.)[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]Soft music, usually pop, indie tracks, country, or mellow classical. [/BCOLOR]

.: D I S L I K E S :.

• [BCOLOR=#000000]Jerks, asses, general dicks. (That's what the middle finger's for.)[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]Hatred, without a good reason.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]Rape, or any other type of will-bending[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]Being alone.[/BCOLOR]

.: A P P E A R A N C E :.
She has black hair that falls around her shoulders, Brown eyes and olive skin.
550125_1414931725854_500_500.jpg

Demi-Lovato-demi-lovato-32386549-500-607.jpg
tumblr_ltabep9s4p1qkgx0y.png
8d91c308c60a93d7317d3ce7855ed463.png
tumblr_inline_n6x189ZulG1qlwdla.png
tumblr_mk0p1nPfAk1s7c4tmo1_500.png
2014-beauty-demi-lovato-fashion-Favim.com-3542657.jpg
d3222082438ad2ea728a63244799c0fe.jpg
demi-lovato-no-makeup-quad.jpg
373e2ddb9d8143c9b38f980fce0e2847.jpg
6038f005daaf80892eda565bfed55187-d4t6gt9.jpg
new-demi-lovato-twitter-header.jpg
CYyoAWLUoAASyOl.png
Demi-Lovato-snapped-pic-her-new-bangs.jpeg
082415-demi-lovato-instagram-pic-with-a-puppy.jpg
tumblr_nvnmoqvQNt1svgd29o1_500.gif
confident-demi-demi-lovato-lovato-Favim.com-3673277.gif
tumblr_nw68locNCA1rovrf9o1_540.gif
tumblr_nwfv6oauX81qln4e1o1_500.gif
tumblr_nw8h2u6GoK1qln4e1o1_400.gif
tumblr_nw8h2u6GoK1qln4e1o2_400.gif
tumblr_nw8h2u6GoK1qln4e1o3_400.gif
tumblr_nw8h2u6GoK1qln4e1o6_400.gif
tumblr_mmc2hqzIvs1rdtyo6o1_500.jpg

TATTOOS
demi-lovato-birds-arm-tattoo1.jpg
demi_lovato_0_1404238074.jpg
1415471942010_wps_22_MUST_BYLINE_EROTEME_CO_UK.jpg
e14d6b956a6acc1e7b3a1d34104b9c2c.jpg

.: B I O G R A P H Y :.
Having a grandfather in the military was only one perk of Dara's life. She remembers multiple times where he would take her hunting for hours on end, teaching her how to use guns and blades, including also 'drilling' her in survivalist knowledge. He was a survivalist himself, and after going through several tours to Vietnam, Iraq and Korea, he was quite cultured in many different spoils of war. When Dara was ten years old, her grandfather decided to test her knowledge and gave her a knife, water, a granola bar and a compass and told her to find a way out after dropping her smack dab of the five-acre woods outside their home. Being a scared ten-year old, the first five hours all she did was cry. But come nightfall, and the sound of the animals all around her, she dried her tears and tried to run. But running led to more running, and soon she was lost. Having only seen a compass a few times before, she tried to make do with it and her knife, which all she did was hold it wrong, and started marking trees. If she went the wrong way, and ended back up where she was before, she'd go the other way the next time. Come daybreak, she ended up making quite a few mistakes. But she did eventually get out of the forest, and after that experience she hung onto her grandfather's every word. Not because she ever thought she'd actually have to use it, but because she didn't know what would happen if she ever got stuck back in those woods. However, she definitely did know that he could help her.
At twelve years old, she was a bit of a know-it-all, grasping hold of any information she thought she could use, storing it in her big brain of hers. Her parents were both successful in their careers. Her mother a detective, former Captain in the US Army. Her father was a big-time Surgeon, with multiple degrees in his work. Despite how much they loved Dara, the two were rarely home to deal with taking care of her, so they enlisted that job to her grandfather while they were both busy in their separate careers.
Dara was very smart, brilliant even. She aced all of her classes, and was placed in Advanced classes for smarter students. She soon proved to be more than they could handle when she started correcting the teachers' logic. She often was bored in class, and would even skip out multiple days because she hated sitting through a class that wouldn't teach her anything. Her teachers were sure she'd flunk when the tests came around, but she never did, instead getting great grades and marks. She was called into the principal for suspicion of cheating or drug use, but both claims fell through. She was sent to the guidance counselor's office to find out what was going on, and two and a half hours later her GC saw that Dara hated coming to school because she felt like it was a waste of time. Dara was tested to place her grade level, and with permission of her parents, was bumped up to tenth grade instead of eighth at the time.
At fifteen, she graduated high school and was posed the biggest question of her life. "What do you want to be?" Of course, she was just a young child and despite her brilliance, had never even been to a party, or had been kissed. She couldn't imagine going to college at such a young age, but soon realized her parents had their own plans for her. Her mother thought she should go to boot camp when she turned 16, and her father thought she should go to college for a year and then decide what she was going to do. Being a young child, she believed her parents were right and decided to go to Harvard for premed and medical degrees. When she turned 16, she dropped out for a semester and went to Boot camp, while her mother pulled a few strings to get her in at a young age. She spent ten weeks there and was trained in multiple different things. Combat, fighting, war and more. At the end of boot camp, she left to pursue her medical career, deciding that even though she enjoyed it, the Military was not for her. At age twenty-one she graduated and started her internship at the local hospital .

.: W E A P O N S :.
A Romanian PSL (Sniper rifle) (* Don't worry, I've got a good explanation for it!!)
0b56fe5c0f04ec30e394f7d1048dafa0.jpg
PSL-Sniper_Rifle_with_Scope.jpg
romania-psl-54c-2014-full-lead-600x384.1421390547.jpg
PSLD8528c.JPG
PSL_3.jpg

And a mini machete
Junglas.jpg

.: R E L A T I O N S H I P S :.
| Abigail Allen | 49 | Mother | Alive - later deceased |
| Jonah Allen | 50 | Father | Alive - later deceased |
| Jeremy Allen | 30 | Brother | Alive - later deceased |
| Eric Allen | 28 | Brother | Alive - later deceased |
| Derrick Allen | 26 | Brother | Unknown |
| Finnegan Allen | 24 | Brother | Unknown |
| Clarissa Allen | 17 | Half-Sister | Unknown |
| Nora | 19 | Best friend | Alive
| Open |
| Open |

.: T H E M E :.
Gabrielle Aplin | Home
Teddybears | Cobrastyle
Taylor Swift | Safe and sound
Ariana Grande | Dangerous woman
Confident | Demi Lovato

WIP

tumblr_o7r6lidOxm1udff4qo2_400.jpg

Suk-Ja Yi

Suk, Suki, Yiyi

Female

Just turned 20

5'4

106lbs

South Korean/ French

Straight

A

tumblr_o7r6lidOxm1udff4qo1_250.jpg

MMA fighter

Stregnth
Flexability
Speed
Knows French, English, South Korean
Fighting

Stamenia
Bleeder
Heights

Fighting
Languages
Rapping (Hobby)
Tracking
Tan hides, Field dressing

Music
Jump rope
Training
Dairy (She has a weird obsession)
Most animals
Other fighters
Pulled pork

Rude people
The "OMG I BROKE MY NAIL!" girly girl
Blood
Peanut butter
Heights, ladders, climbing
Heavy perfume, both males and females

Suki is short and lean but packed with swimmers muscle's. She may not look it, but she can hold her own against almost anyone. She dyes her hair a silvery color most of the time, but can appear pale blonde or even pinkish in certain lights. She has black eyes, but almost always wears dark jade color contacts. Her outfits are usually slightly weird and "loud".
Example
Example

tumblr_o7r6lidOxm1udff4qo3_250.jpg

Woldo (Tradition to train in it from her family)
9mm Ekol mini

| Eun Yi | 48 | Mother | Unknown |
| Duri Yi | 15 | Sister | Unknown |
| Su-Jin Yi | 35 | Father | Has been dead for 14 years |
| Sung-Ho Yi | 62 | Grandfather | Died last year |

Last edited:
Reserved [1]

Reserved [2]

Garth Quote.png

Garth Jones

Joe Fixit, The Handyman, The Drunk

Male

6' 3"

White

Gay

AB+

Dormitory Maintenance staff

Physically strong
quick witted
Intelligent
Caring (in his own way)
Quick recovery

Poor Eyesight without his contacts
Stimulant Addict
Low Endurance (somewhat easily winded)
Can't aim to save his life

Capable Fighter
While Garth doesn't have the endurance for a prolonged battle, he is strong enough and skilled enough to finish most fights before he gets overexerted.

Handy
Being an experienced member of the maintenance crew, Garth is good with his hands, and good at fixing most things.

First Aid
First Aid and first response training is mandatory for all Dormitory staff, to ensure a low mortality rate.

Horror Movies
Comic Books
Alcohol
Comedy Movies
Gatorade

Idiots
Boring People
Spicy food

a31158262c1c14647c69ddd58b834478.jpg

Garth is the oldest of three children, and probably the lease responsible of the three. Still, when his parents died while his little sister soon after he became an adult, he stepped up, pushing himself and Scott through school and taking care of them both. To this day, he still sends the bulk of each paycheck to Scott to help with Emma's expenses, so that his younger brother can focus on school.

As a member of the Dorm staff, he spends a decent chunk of time each day around the students, and became friends with quite a few of them, despite the age gap, due to his laid back nature. During summer break, his brother Scott had asked him to come home and spend time with the family, arguing that they had been smart with the money that semester, and he could take the summer off, rather than picking up more time and a second job. Emma wanted to see him, he complained, and she wouldn't take no for an answer. Finding out that several of the kids he was friendly with were heading to Arkansas, he asked to come along, offering gas, food, and alcohol on the bus ride from Tennessee to Arkansas. They acquiesced, and he rented a car to drive to Tennessee, being unable to afford a plane ticket.

He drove the thousand odd miles in one go, with a little "pharmaceutical assistance," passing out in the car once the bus was in sight. After meeting up with the kids, he relaxed, trying to enjoy his first vacation in years. Buried in his duffle bag, under all his clothes, were what would become his weapons once everything went down. His father had always said "With an ax, a hammer, and a big enough lever, you can get yourself out of just about every scrape you can imagine. Oh, and Duct Tape can hold together everything but a marriage." Needless to say, he took it to heart.

Large Wrecking Bar (a type of crowbar)
Fire Ax
Hammer Head Hatchet

| Emma Jones | 15 | Younger Sister | Alive |
| Scott Jones | 26 | Younger Brother | Alive |
| Garth Jones I | 45 | Father | Deceased |
| Hayley Jones | 37 | Mother | Deceased |

#5E2612

Do NPC's need a character sheet as well?
Not unless they're going to be a main part of the story, if that's what you had in mind. Even then, just a simple one. Unless you wanted to do one, then go ahead.

Reactions: Emi
WIP

tumblr_o7r6lidOxm1udff4qo2_400.jpg

Suk-Ja Yi

Suk, Suki, Yiyi

Female

Just turned 20

5'4

106lbs

South Korean/ French

Straight

A

tumblr_o7r6lidOxm1udff4qo1_250.jpg

MMA fighter

Stregnth
Flexability
Speed
Knows French, English, South Korean
Fighting

Stamenia
Bleeder
Heights

Fighting
Languages
Rapping (Hobby)
Tracking
Tan hides, Field dressing

Music
Jump rope
Training
Dairy (She has a weird obsession)
Most animals
Other fighters
Pulled pork

Rude people
The "OMG I BROKE MY NAIL!" girly girl
Blood
Peanut butter
Heights, ladders, climbing
Heavy perfume, both males and females

Suki is short and lean but packed with swimmers muscle's. She may not look it, but she can hold her own against almost anyone. She dyes her hair a silvery color most of the time, but can appear pale blonde or even pinkish in certain lights. She has black eyes, but almost always wears dark jade color contacts. Her outfits are usually slightly weird and "loud".
Example
Example

tumblr_o7r6lidOxm1udff4qo3_250.jpg

(Limit of three)

(Repeat as needed)

View attachment 109051

Garth Jones

Joe Fixit, The Handyman, The Drunk

Male

6' 3"

White

Gay

AB+

Dormitory Maintenance staff

Physically strong
quick witted
Intelligent
Caring (in his own way)
Quick recovery

Poor Eyesight without his contacts
Stimulant Addict
Low Endurance (somewhat easily winded)
Can't aim to save his life

Capable Fighter
While Garth doesn't have the endurance for a prolonged battle, he is strong enough and skilled enough to finish most fights before he gets overexerted.

Handy
Being an experienced member of the maintenance crew, Garth is good with his hands, and good at fixing most things.

First Aid
First Aid and first response training is mandatory for all Dormitory staff, to ensure a low mortality rate.

Horror Movies
Comic Books
Alcohol
Comedy Movies
Gatorade

Idiots
Boring People
Spicy food

View attachment 109054

Garth is the oldest of three children, and probably the lease responsible of the three. Still, when his parents died while his little sister soon after he became an adult, he stepped up, pushing himself and Scott through school and taking care of them both. To this day, he still sends the bulk of each paycheck to Scott to help with Emma's expenses, so that his younger brother can focus on school.

As a member of the Dorm staff, he spends a decent chunk of time each day around the students, and became friends with quite a few of them, despite the age gap, due to his laid back nature. During summer break, his brother Scott had asked him to come home and spend time with the family, arguing that they had been smart with the money that semester, and he could take the summer off, rather than picking up more time and a second job. Emma wanted to see him, he complained, and she wouldn't take no for an answer. Finding out that several of the kids he was friendly with were heading to Arkansas, he asked to come along, offering gas, food, and alcohol on the bus ride from Tennessee to Arkansas. They acquiesced, and he rented a car to drive to Tennessee, being unable to afford a plane ticket.

He drove the thousand odd miles in one go, with a little "pharmaceutical assistance," passing out in the car once the bus was in sight. After meeting up with the kids, he relaxed, trying to enjoy his first vacation in years. Buried in his duffle bag, under all his clothes, were what would become his weapons once everything went down. His father had always said "With an ax, a hammer, and a big enough lever, you can get yourself out of just about every scrape you can imagine. Oh, and Duct Tape can hold together everything but a marriage." Needless to say, he took it to heart.

Large Wrecking Bar (a type of crowbar)
Fire Ax
Hammer Head Hatchet

| Emma Jones | 15 | Younger Sister | Alive |
| Scott Jones | 26 | Younger Brother | Alive |
| Garth Jones I | 45 | Father | Deceased |
| Hayley Jones | 37 | Mother | Deceased |

#5E2612
Accepted

I'll reserve a male please

.: Daniel "Danny" McLain :.

Male

5'9

Caucasian/Hispanic

Homosexual

O

Art Major/Full Time Student

Observant
Intuitive
Adaptable

Loner
Fairly Weak Fighter
Moody

Excellent Artist
Good Liar
Sleight of Hand
Stealthy

Music
Art
Drawing Others
To Keep to Himself

Manipulative People
Himself
Attention
Bullies

UWCgrAv.jpg

Daniel discovered at an early age that he loved to draw. By the time he was 8, he'd already had several sketchbooks filled with scenery and general things he found interesting. The boy had a unique view of the world. On several occasions he'd pick a lonely afternoon on the beach rather than have any real human contact. For him, as long as he had something to draw, solace was never a difficult thing to find.

Sadly his classmates didn't see the old soul as anything more than an anti-social snob who was "too good" to talk to them. Kids can be cruel. It wasn't long before Daniel was a victim of bullies, so he'd retreat into himself.

As the years passed and people grew, Daniel became leery of other people. He almost never spoke. Until one fateful day in the eighth grade, he met someone-- Kael.

Kael was a like-minded individual with whom Daniel felt an automatic connection. In an instant, Daniel's years of silence were broken, and he made friends (The ones on the trip). Kael had saved Daniel from himself, and the two had a budding romance that lasted for several years... Until recently. Kael had always been aware of how self-deprecating Daniel could be. He always thought that he could handle it when, in truth, he simply could not take the not handle the negativity any longer.

About a month ago Kael broke it off saying, "You need to be in a better place. Maybe I was enabling you for too long. Maybe I thought I could change your thoughts... But I can't. No one can. Maybe after the summer we can revisit 'us'. But you need to find yourself, and I need to think."

Daniel decided to go on the trip in spite of this recent news. Maybe this big trip would yield some answers.
tsVwaYU.jpg

Daniel knows It's primarily his fault, and Kael hasn't since spoken to any of his immediate friends. Daniel still has hopes to get Kael back and resume their relationship, but he's at a loss as to how he can "fix" himself. A huge journey awaits the young man, as he copes with the fact that his first meaningful relationship might be over.

| Kael | 20 | Ex-Boyfriend | Alive |
| Norma | 47 | Mother | Alive - later deceased |
| Kevin | 52 | Father | Alive - later deceased |
| Dr. Trevelyan | 35 | Psychiatrist | Unknown |

ALWAYS has his sketchbook and pencil on his person.

Could I reserve one of the remaining male characters? (:

I'll reserve a male please
Yep!
.: Daniel "Danny" McLain :.

Male

5'9

Caucasian/Hispanic

Homosexual

O

Art Major/Full Time Student

Observant
Intuitive
Adaptable

Loner
Fairly Weak Fighter
Moody

Excellent Artist
Good Liar
Sleight of Hand
Stealthy

Music
Art
Drawing Others
To Keep to Himself

Manipulative People
Himself
Attention
Bullies

UWCgrAv.jpg

Daniel discovered at an early age that he loved to draw. By the time he was 8, he'd already had several sketchbooks filled with scenery and general things he found interesting. The boy had a unique view of the world. On several occasions he'd pick a lonely afternoon on the beach rather than have any real human contact. For him, as long as he had something to draw, solace was never a difficult thing to find.

Sadly his classmates didn't see the old soul as anything more than an anti-social snob who was "too good" to talk to them. Kids can be cruel. It wasn't long before Daniel was a victim of bullies, so he'd retreat into himself.

As the years passed and people grew, Daniel became leery of other people. He almost never spoke. Until one fateful day in the eighth grade, he met someone-- Kael.

Kael was a like-minded individual with whom Daniel felt an automatic connection. In an instant, Daniel's years of silence were broken, and he made friends (The ones on the trip). Kael had saved Daniel from himself, and the two had a budding romance that lasted for several years... Until recently. Kael had always been aware of how self-deprecating Daniel could be. He always thought that he could handle it when, in truth, he simply could not take the not handle the negativity any longer.

About a month ago Kael broke it off saying, "You need to be in a better place. Maybe I was enabling you for too long. Maybe I thought I could change your thoughts... But I can't. No one can. Maybe after the summer we can revisit 'us'. But you need to find yourself, and I need to think."

Daniel decided to go on the trip in spite of this recent news. Maybe this big trip would yield some answers.
tsVwaYU.jpg

Daniel knows It's primarily his fault, and Kael hasn't since spoken to any of his immediate friends. Daniel still has hopes to get Kael back and resume their relationship, but he's at a loss as to how he can "fix" himself. A huge journey awaits the young man, as he copes with the fact that his first meaningful relationship might be over.

Longsword (Jian) His uncle owns an antique store, Daniel thinks the sword is beautiful and thought It'd be cool to show to his friends. Who would've thought an antique would come in handy?
800px-Scott_Rodell_cutting_jian.jpg
A Pocket Knife
pocket-knife.jpg

| Kael | 20 | Ex-Boyfriend | Alive |
| Norma | 47 | Mother | Alive - later deceased |
| Kevin | 52 | Father | Alive - later deceased |
| Dr. Trevelyan | 35 | Psychiatrist | Unknown |

ALWAYS has his sketchbook and pencil on his person.
Approved
Could I reserve one of the remaining male characters? (:
Yep, I'm adding another place for a female and male.

Reactions: Elfie
@Mr.Scales ⚖
@QuakeUPSB
@Emi
@Gateman
@Elfie
@kimsim12

A little adjustment to rule number 5, (The weapons rule), I'm planning on having the group make their way to a hunting shop (Where guns would be and such) So, if you would like to have a somewhat rare weapon, that's fine, because the hunting shop will have sort of a rare background to it.

Reactions: Emi and Elfie
@Mr.Scales ⚖
@QuakeUPSB
@Emi
@Gateman
@Elfie
@kimsim12

A little adjustment to rule number 5, (The weapons rule), I'm planning on having the group make their way to a hunting shop (Where guns would be and such) So, if you would like to have a somewhat rare weapon, that's fine, because the hunting shop will have sort of a rare background to it.
I'll consider it, but I like my character being melee oriented. I might swap axe for machete, but other than that my character will probably just be looking for supplies

I'll consider it, but I like my character being melee oriented. I might swap axe for machete, but other than that my character will probably just be looking for supplies
That's fine, just thought I should let you know.

• Thank You
Reactions: Gateman
Would throwing knives work? XD I'll have a reason for it

Status
Not open for further replies.