2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, and Romance
Characters//RP//Lore

2KZi.gif

This is where normal chat, ideas, and questions are placed. Do enjoy yourself~

Last edited:
...I'm taking Sherwood Forest too I am so sorry. All the forests.

Could I possibly reserve the Gate of Hell?

Also, would our characters necessarily know that the Judas Institute is after them?

Last edited:
I'm working on my character's backstory and have a small question. Can the creator/wonder thing take control of their vessel if necessary or anything?

I would assume they're strong enough to do so but normally wouldn't, no?

*completely forgot to click watch on OOC thread, interally screams*

@chaosheart13
Sure~ ^^

@kookyboy9
Not necessarily since the Judas Institute makes sure to keep their operations under tight wraps. However, the Wonders and Curses knows that someone is hunting them, just not fully sure on who. Also, yes, you can make your characters now~
*This is just in case the ping in the interest thread doesn't work and so that everyone can see the answer.

@Monbon
Yes, technically the Wonders and Curses are strong enough to take over the body of the Vessel, they will need to permission and trust of that Vessel.

• Thank You
Reactions: Monbon
Sorry for the silence, I've been dipping into a few too many things and got sidetracked. I'm hoping to write up a character sometime tomorrow evening. Is there any plan for a discord server or something similar?

@kookyboy9
That's fine, as long as characters are being main. I will need to tag other people so I know they are still alive. Also, I might make a discord if pings aren't working too well.

I'm still alive. I spent the past few days writing and deleting the bio because I didn't like how it went. I still feel it's a little off and am kinda unsatisfied with it but the few things i wanted in there are fine so I guess it'll do.

The original was going to be tied with a villian (unbeknownst to her) but then I felt that was dumb so i cut that out and made several attempts. idk why Vi is being difficult with me. So rude. Almost like she didn't even want to be made.

Let me know if anything needs changing. I didn't get to go over it as much as I usually do.

Posted my character. Let me know if I need to add anything please.

Whoop, sorry, been busy lately! But I've been working on my character sheets...I fell in love, their quotes and stuff HNNNNNNNNNG THE TRIVIA TOO HNNNNNNNNNNG

@Monbon
Your character is perfectly fine ^^ I like it. The villain will be made soon. I am just thinking of how to have him.

@chaosheart13
It's fine, I'm just glad you are still here~ ^^

@kookyboy9
I do like your character, but I am a bit confused. How did your character get their powers if they don't get them until they turn 21? o.o

• Thank You
@Cheshire Grin
I was under the impression that the ones related to the species for the wonder were from the start? If not, I can do some rewriting.

@Monbon
Your character is perfectly fine ^^ I like it. The villain will be made soon. I am just thinking of how to have him.

@chaosheart13
It's fine, I'm just glad you are still here~ ^^

@kookyboy9
I do like your character, but I am a bit confused. How did your character get their powers if they don't get them until they turn 21? o.o

Yay a villain. I was thinking of making one that would have connected to her original backstory.

Originally viola would have been a sugar baby or something and would have been a dumb way for them to somewhat sneakily keep tabs on where they are since they'd be messaging one another.//have her phone bugged

But then I wrote it down and it made no sense lol

@Monbon
That would have been an interesting story, but don't worry, I know how the villain will be able to keep tabs on them. Hopefully~

@kookyboy9
Anything dealing with powers are not to be discovered until the Vessel(your character) turns 21. This was implemented because the Wonders know they are being hunted and didn't want the human they were with getting caught and hurt because of them. Don't really have to rewrite anything, just change the age is all~ sorry if that wasn't clear.

Is this still going to happen?

I think they were hoping for more interest. Or for Chaos to make their characters?