2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, and Romance
2KZi.gif

This is where normal chat, ideas, and questions are placed. Do enjoy yourself~

|Roleplay|Charaters|Lore|

Last edited:
I really like the idea: I always like alternate history, and I have also found the trope of personifying places being pretty cool so you can mark me down as interested. Though I have a few questions since I want to know what I am getting into.

What are your expectations for the length/quality of posts for the RP?

What is the posted speed you are looking for? Like a couple times a week? Every day?

I had a few ideas for characters, but I wanted to be clarified on what can and can not be a myth. So the myths are the ancient wonders/structures in the world right? So would more modern wonders be able to be myths? I know you said some can be added so like for example. The Statue of Liberty? Or the Effile Tower? Kremlin or Whitehouse?? I was wondering how far you could go with that. It seems like most of them was older so I was wondering in younger ones would work.

What are your expectations for the length/quality of posts for the RP?

This will be answered in the rules, but I shall put it here as well. I am not too picky when it comes to length or quality, however, I do ask to have a minimum of 3 to 5 lines. This will take into consideration that you have Writer's Block since it can happen. As for quality, I would like it if the post is easy to understand and not too confusing.

What is the posted speed you are looking for? Like a couple times a week? Every day?

That would technically depend on everyone's schedules. I do ask that we don't have just two people posts since that is one way roleplays can be killed. I do ask people wait at least a day or so until everyone can get their first post in, at least. After that, it will be based on who you are talking to and such, so a few times a week would be good for me.

I had a few ideas for characters, but I wanted to be clarified on what can and can not be a myth. So the myths are the ancient wonders/structures in the world right? So would more modern wonders be able to be myths? I know you said some can be added so like for example. The Statue of Liberty? Or the Effile Tower? Kremlin or Whitehouse?? I was wondering how far you could go with that. It seems like most of them was older so I was wondering in younger ones would work.

Yes, most of the myths are the wonders/structures in the world. Sadly, modern-day structures would not really work with this type of idea. They are, technically, too modern and wouldn't really be much of history since humans already know about them. Whereas things like the Pyramids of Giza or the Fountain of Youth have been rumored to exist and could never be found. We must also take into consideration that these ancient locations were created by the Wonders and not humans, unlike the Statue of Liberty was created by man. There will be a list of Wonders in the character section that might help you.

This will be answered in the rules, but I shall put it here as well. I am not too picky when it comes to length or quality, however, I do ask to have a minimum of 3 to 5 lines. This will take into consideration that you have Writer's Block since it can happen. As for quality, I would like it if the post is easy to understand and not too confusing.

That would technically depend on everyone's schedules. I do ask that we don't have just two people posts since that is one way roleplays can be killed. I do ask people wait at least a day or so until everyone can get their first post in, at least. After that, it will be based on who you are talking to and such, so a few times a week would be good for me.

Yes, most of the myths are the wonders/structures in the world. Sadly, modern-day structures would not really work with this type of idea. They are, technically, too modern and wouldn't really be much of history since humans already know about them. Whereas things like the Pyramids of Giza or the Fountain of Youth have been rumored to exist and could never be found. We must also take into consideration that these ancient locations were created by the Wonders and not humans, unlike the Statue of Liberty was created by man. There will be a list of Wonders in the character section that might help you.
Thanks for all of the helpful answers. I will definitely read up on the lore since it doesn't seem to have a lot of depth in it which I love. I will see how I feel after I read that, but late summer is a bad time to start an RP for me since is the time where RPs tend to slow down, plus school starting up in September. Though if I can keep up with posts I think I can do this RP. Thanks for the help :))

Reactions: Cheshire Grin
@Neko_Green
I understand that pain and you are very welcome~

So you have a more defined separation between the different wonders you have the elders and the youths

Does each wonder control a certain domain with a couple whose abilities are similar domains

@chrono
Yes actually, if I am understanding your question.

OK, I have decided I am going to join. I am just too much in love with the lore you have and there is so much potential with different characters to make. I probably won't be able to touch Character Creation until Wednesday since I have stuff going on.

But I do have a suggestion: What if you make a Discord OOC for people who have discord? I have seen a lot of RPs do that nowadays. Just a suggestion though.

@Neko_Green
That is fine with me. Take your time~

Happydeath had mentioned the idea to me, as I told him, he will be the one in control of Discord since I don't really like it. But I most likely will make it.

Reactions: Iceydaze
I have a question about my characters Mount Fuji and Aokigahara Forest after reading some interesting information about them. According to it, the Forest was created because of an eruption of Fuji. This makes me wonder if
I dont use discord
I think Chesire said you can use this OOC to put your questions and stay in touch. The Discord is just an add-on.

Just to let yall know I am probably not going to end up joining. I am not really feeling inspired Character wise and school is starting in a few weeks so I think that gives me a good reason not to start another RP. Even though I think I can do another RP within my time I have, I just am not feeling it anymore. So yah. Good luck on the RP hopes it turns out well!

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Cheshire Grin
@Neko_Green
Aww, sorry to see you go. ;o;
It is understandable with school life and time as well as the no longer interested. It was nice to have you around for the time being though!

Just to let yall know I am probably not going to end up joining. I am not really feeling inspired Character wise and school is starting in a few weeks so I think that gives me a good reason not to start another RP. Even though I think I can do another RP within my time I have, I just am not feeling it anymore. So yah. Good luck on the RP hopes it turns out well!
crying-man.gif

I was wondering if the creature represention could be changed to one more represents Serapis as he was the patron god of the library in history

Since I believe Chrono is gone, I will go ahead and make it public~

The Creature Representation does not have to be one animal, the only reason it is one animal because it is easier for me to remember them and it is because it was the most used form.