The Last Bastion: Bunker Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say that my post is on the way and will be ready before the 9th.

Tempest, if it could possibly relieve your funk, may I recommend one of these ravioli pockets dipped in cocktail sauce? The treats could alleviate the mind and inspire masterpieces of unimaginable beauty! Food is fuel and fuel makes for good literary inspiration :yummy:

Reactions: Brovo
Everyone, I am posting again on Saturday. Yes, that's a couple days later than Thursday. Sorry about any delays. :ferret:

Well a few people still need to ding dong post anyway. Can i beat them with fish until they do?

In my defense, I actually already conceived my post, but I'm waiting on Tempest in the hopes of maintaining a tradition of each round's last post so I can complement Kadeux's scene and opening background music :gangster:

Shhh, shhh. Waiting on me is never a good idea. I usuallt eek on by right before the deadline xP Especially right about now.

Sunday at the latest, ideally. I'm sick right now, so it's unlikely I'll feel like writing a post until that shit settles down.

Sunday night, Monday morning. Loopy as fuck lately.

Busy week. Things are going to settle down in the next 24 hours.

@Kadaeux

You seem to have made a slight copy paste error in your latest post. My Jimbo goof was bad but this is something else. :P

Posting in the IC on Saturday!

Post is up! My apologies for the delays. Starting a new RP can take the energy out of me sometimes. :ferret:

Keep in mind that if bravo squad decides not to help alpha, that alpha is guaranteed at least one casualty as a result. It won't likely be a team wipe-out, but someone will die. Guaranteed.

What a lovely situation. :D

Omar is gonna want to follow Carolyn's orders to get out with the goods, mainly for selfish reasons. Doing anything else would be wildly out of character. Sucks to be you, alpha squad.

The solution is obvious. Eve summons the beast, and they leave Omar behind to distract it while everyone else gets away!

I knew I'd find a use for the cripple somehow...

Nah, the real obvious solution is for alpha team to grab the dingus who lured the beast over, the one who used telepathic communication after being warned against it, and chuck him out as a distraction so the rest can escape. Sort of a "you break it, you bought it" approach to the situation. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.