The last anime you watched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Submarine No. 6

It was...uh..... I laughed a lot. And it wasn't a comedy.

However, the last anime I ENJOYED watching was Parasyte -The Maxim-

Reactions: Windsong
Golden Time, it's my first time watching it. It was interesting I guess, no were close to being a favorite.

The Devil is a Part Timer, where I found my one true Husbando, and InuYasha because I'd watched bits and pieces before.....unfortunately only the first two seasons are on US Netflix.

Continuing Fairy Tail as it's going along.

Re-watching FLCL <3

Reactions: Windsong
Ouran host club and Puebla magi madoka (magical girls) I watched a while ago

I'm currently enjoying attack on Titan remastered blue ray.

I loved black butler Btw

Finished Afro Samurai in one fell swoop.

Before that, Blood Lad and Panty and Stocking.

I've been watching a mix of Death Note and Deadman Wonderland. Both series are pretty great, in my opinion.​

*Activating Nit-picking Weeaboo Mode!*

Ahem, correction, 2015
Counter nit-picking: It started airing on October 4, 2014, so technically 2014 is in fact correct.

The last one I watched was yesterday, Gun gale online (Sword art online) I already seen it before, but my friend didn't and I wanted to watch it again, and to compare abridged Kirito to the normal Kirito.

we got in the mood to watch it by watching a HILARIOUS abridged version of it.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuAOJfsMefuej06Q3n4QrSSC7qYjQ-FlU

Counter nit-picking: It started airing on October 4, 2014, so technically 2014 is in fact correct.
Touche, well played.

I'm watching some of the currently airing ones like Gakkou Gurashi!, Himouto Umaru-chan, Monmusu and also rewatching K-On!!. I've yet to pick Prison School back up but it really was funny as shit when I was watching it, same goes for Shimoneta.

SAO Abridged

DBZ Abridged
PLEEEAAASSSEEEE say you watch this guy's SAO abridged.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SWEabridged
And if you don't, then DO IT!!!!!!! He is HILARIOUS!!! XD (Although i'm personally not a big fan of the first 3, 4 and up I find to be pretty damn funny) Hell, the first video to pop up on his home page is "The Kirito is always right foundation" that'll show you exactly how Kirito acts and sees the world XD

Status
Not open for further replies.