Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
So I've been all up on watching it and I was thinking of an RP set before Aang was released, set sometime in the 100 years that Roku was missing and the Fire Nation attacked, I was thinking something closer to the beginning so people that want to play Air Benders.

Anyone interested?

I AM!!!!! ^_________^ Love The Last Airbender. Watched every episode. Or most anyway.

The way you titled this I thought you were going to call it "The Last Airbender: Before James Cameron sued to OWN the word Avatar for his Crappy Dances With Wolves meets Aliens in Ferngully movie"

THINKING about maybe joining. Maybe. I don't want to spread myself too thin since I have a summer course kicking in on the 28th.

IN!

Can't go rogue firewarrior though like I'd really want to without breaking cannon or being in janjan's party (spelling?) so EARTH!

So four interested and one maybe! Although Vay, I'm sure we could break canon a little bit to let you slide as a Fire Bender because I think that would be a bit fun! I'm probably going to set it up sometime during this week! *nodnod*

Also, I'm not so up on the "canon" story of Avatar (I've missed a lot of episodes D: ) So I apologize in advance for anything that I do that isn't correct :D