Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Whenever I'm not working. Work schedule depends on the week and season. More active at night.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, Supernatural, Fandom, Modern Fantasy, Dystopian, Some Anime's, Mature
@~Happily.Ever.After~ @Stargazer

[bg=#9c9a9a]
"Mirror, Mirror, in my hand, who are the kindest in all the land?"

The Evil Queen had smashed her mirror several years prior, so that no one would fall victim to the vain it seemed to cause. However, someone had gathered the shards she left behind, restored the magic, and crafted it into a smaller hand held mirror. Said person currently held it in her dainty hand, staring at it intently.

The glass showed green smoke swirling around as the mirror worked its magic, and moments later it began to flicker through images of princesses and princes, children of heroes. As it went, a deep ominous voice named each person:

"Melody, Daughter of Queen Ariel and King Eric.... Steven, Son of Tarzan and Jane.... Lydia, Daughter of Princess Anna and her spouse, Kristoff...."

A tall dark figure watched as the mirror went from one person to the next. After the unnamed female had seen enough, she spoke once again:

"And, the most wicked in all the land?"

Again the mirror swirled with smoke, until showing a series of people. This time the daughters and sons of previous villains, such as Ursula, Hans and Maleficent. It only took a few moments for the woman to raise her free hand.

"Enough," she spoke, her voice rough. "I've selected all the people I need." The mirror ceased to display the descendants of villains, and a face appeared on the glass in their place. It watched in silence as the women set the mirror down on her wooden table and added some things to the boiling pot before her.

Now that she was in the light, it could be seen that she was a beautiful blonde in her early twenties. She wore bright red lipstick and a black cloak. Her lips were pulled back in a grin, and her oddly orange eyes had a mischievous gleam to them.

The pot suddenly puffed out in a mini explosion, it's contents now dark red and boiling. The witch began to lift items from her right, which she had laid out neatly on a cloth. "I gift the son of Gaston with the ability of exhilaration," she spoke loudly, her voice crisp. As she did so she dropped the herb into the pot, there was another explosion, and she moved on to the next one.

She kept going, naming decedents and giving them gifts. If they already had a gift, like the child of Elsa, the power was taken away and replaced with the ability she gave them. When she was finished the mirror finally spoke up, "What do you intend to do with these children?" He questioned.

"Send them to the land of Yensid, of course."

"Why?"

The blonde turned to face the Mirror. "To save their world."

"Do you really think they'll be able to do so?"

Ignoring the Mirror's follow up question, the witch turned back to her potion, chanting works in an unknown language as she threw in the final ingredients.

That night, the chosen ones would go bed, unknowingly of their fate. The next day they would wake up in an unfamiliar bed, in a bare room. Each would find a note on their table, instructing them to find their way to the dining room, where all would be explained.
[/bg]

Basically, it's like a Disney Superhero thing. So, I was thinking that the land of Yensid (Disney backwards, haha) would be the opposite of the Disney universe- Like, everything would be backwards. The heroes would be villains, the villains were heroes. In the Land of Yensid, the villains of that universe (like Snow White, Belle and Elsa) could have executed their enemies (Evil Good Queen, Gaston, Hans). Now their children inherited the land and have grown bored with ruling it. They discovered the Disney Universe, and have been come together to organize a way to travel there and take over that land as well.

The witch has sent them to a secluded castle in Yensid, where she would train them in order to take down those who plan to take over their universe, before they get a chance to travel to the Disney universe.

Character Sheet:

[pics here]
Name:
Nickname(s):
Sexuality:
Ability:
Family:
Personality:
Short Bio:
Relationships:
Other:

Last edited:

[bg=#a8a8a8]
#c47600
"Love when you're ready, not when you're alone."
[/bg]
tumblr_mu6isweB8u1qg60ado8_r3_250.gif
tumblr_mu6isweB8u1qg60ado6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mu6isweB8u1qg60ado7_r2_250.gif
tumblr_mku1tnJTUh1s7ly1xo7_250.gif
tumblr_mu6isweB8u1qg60ado4_r2_250.gif

tumblr_mku1tnJTUh1s7ly1xo4_250.gif
tumblr_mku1tnJTUh1s7ly1xo1_250.gif
tumblr_mku1tnJTUh1s7ly1xo3_250.gif
tumblr_mku1tnJTUh1s7ly1xo6_250.gif
tumblr_mku1tnJTUh1s7ly1xo9_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Name:
"I think my name is very pretty."
. Arabella Linette Ryder of Corona .

Nickname(s):
"Oh darling, you an just call me Ara."
. Ara, Bella, Bell, Ari .

. 17 .

. Female .

Sexuality:
"I won't dent it, I can be a little boy crazy."
. Heterosexual .

Ability:
"My mother was the one with magic, not me."
. Elasticity .

Family:
"I love them all so much."

. Parents: Rapunzel and Eugene "Flynn" Ryder .
. Grandparents: King Fredric and Queen Arianna .

Personality:
"I'm told I'm very kind."
. Arabella is a fairly simple girl. She tries to see the good in all people, and when there is nothing to see she tries to create good. She's very kind hearted and generous, offering her help to anybody who needs it. She's also very intelligent. However, while she excels with book smarts she has little to none street smarts. She is a very naive young girl, and tends to be optimistic when things look bad. Ara is curious, and she is also very brave. Like her father, she is extremely stubborn and determined. Once her mind is made it is extremely hard to make her change it. She's very logical, liking to see all the facts so that she can better understand what is happening. Arabella believes that true love needs to be worked for and created, it isn't something that just happens. She's a hard worker, but also likes to kick back and read a book. While Arabella is many great things, she does have quite a few downfalls. She's extremely innocent, and also very sensitive. She's terrible at keeping secrets, and even worse at lying .

Short Bio:
"My life is nowhere as interesting as some would think."

Born and raised in Corona, Arabella has always been an adored Princess. On a few occasions she was allowed to leave the castle to roam the streets with a guard, but Rapunzel was much too protective of her only daughter to allow it to happen often. Her father was much more understanding of Arbella's curious and adventurous side, however Rapunzel knew all too well how easy it was for her child to be taken away from her. She feared for her daughter deeply whenever she step foot out of the castle. Arabella learned to make her own fun inside the safe walls of her castle, and she made friends with all the people who worked there. Since she could remember she had been training both in self defense and in how to run a kingdom. She's been horseback riding since she could walk, and painting before she could write. Just like her mother, Arabella bounces between hobbies. Mostly, she's just trying to keep herself busy.

Relationships:
"I just love making new friends!"
. TBA .

Other:
"Not many people take such an extreme interest in me! I like it!"
. Loves adventure books .
. Can sing fairly well .
. Enjoys wearing ball gowns .
. Favorite color is light orange .

[/bg]
[bg=#a8a8a8]"Remind yourself that it's okay to not be perfect."
[/bg]

Last edited:

[fieldbox=Alexandria MacKenzie Pan, #008B45]
"Remember to reach for the stars, and they won't be able to resist flying into your hands."

tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo7_250.gif
tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo8_250.gif
tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo3_250.gif
tumblr_o3xkj9jeaw1qmgwxuo1_250.gif
tumblr_o3xkj9jeaw1qmgwxuo4_250.gif
tumblr_o3xkj9jeaw1qmgwxuo5_250.gif
tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo4_250.gif
tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo2_250.gif
tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo6_250.gif

[fieldbox=⋡Basic⋠, #337147]
⋙Name:⋘
"I've told so many people this, but names aren't important."
Alexandria MacKenzie Pan

⋙Nickname:⋘
"Some call me Little Red."
Alex || Little Red || Red

⋙Age:⋘
"Close to being Legal, well in the real world that is."

⋙Gender:⋘
"I know I'm a bit flat but that's just rude."
Female

⋙Sexuality:⋘
"Bit personal, dont ya think?"
Heterosexual

⋙Ability:⋘
"It's crazy cool, check it!"
Water Manipulation
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=⋡Mentality⋠, #337147]
⋙Personality:⋘
"People tell me I'm nice!"

Whimsical || Carefree || Caring || Ambivert || Adventurous || Daring || Charming || Childlike || Protective || Stubborn

Alexandria takes mostly after her father than she does her mother, unlike her brothers who take more after their mother. She is a very whimsical and carefree girl, loving to pull pranks on others or just goof around when she can. She doesnt let many things bog her down and if she bumps into rude people or others that have more of a negative outlook, she believes that they just need some cheering up. This leads people to believe that she is a good for nothing airhead that can't do anything right, but she's actually quite smart. She's not Einstein smart, but smart enough to pass her classes and make sure she's one of the top students. Like her mother, she's very caring and willing to help those that need help, putting a band aid on their injury, maybe listening to them if they need to get something off their chest, you name it. While her father was more of an extrovert and her mother seemed to be an extrovert as well, Alexandria took on some ambivert qualities, meaning that she can be both an introvert and an extrovert and there will be moments that you will see her mingling with others, having a blast and then moments when she wants to be by herself. Sometimes she holes herself up in her room, reading a good book and other times she's out and about doing who knows what that girl does. Like her father, she is very adventerous and even after having moved to London, her father never lost his will to fly and with some of the pixie dust that he had (yes tink came with them) he was able to teach her how to fly as well. (something that comes in handy).

There will be times you wont be able to find Alexandria unless you know her favorite spots or the types of adventures she likes to go on...or you can fly. Also like her father, she is daring; ready to take risks and not fearing the consequences, charming; sometimes she uses her charms to get what she wants and childlike. She's goofy to a fault and sometimes she gets a bit too worked up about certain things; things that seem meaningless to others but are important to her. Though she comes off as childlike and not afraid of anything, Alexandria is actually quite protective of herself, shielding her heart from those that may want to break it. She know that it may not be possible but if by chance she wants to avoid heartbreak and be able to find the one that she's meant to be with, without kissing a bunch of toads, she wants the love that her parents have. And she is really to put up wall after wall to keep her and her heart safe until she finds that love. This also makes her rather stubborn though, and it doesnt help that both of her parents were extremely stubborn as well. She's as stubborn as a mule and if she is against something or there is something she doesnt like, Alexandria isnt willing to put up a fight.

⋙History:⋘
"I have a nice family. A big one...but a nice one."

She's had a good life, since she could remember. Since time was always frozen in Neverland, Alexandria actually was born in London, England and she lived there till she was old enough to travel back and forth to Neverland. She would play with the lost boys and pretend to fight against Captain Hook, however one day one of the lost boys got too careless and ended up cutting Alexandria on the wrist with the sword. It was a deep cut, a pretty bad one too and from that day on she never went back. Every once and awhile she would visit but as she grew older (and so did her father) they stopped going and eventually the infamous Peter Pan settled down. She was raised by two extremely loving and adoring parents which has led her to by the way she is. They managed to distribute all their love throughout four children (well actually Alexandria was unplanned) so her other brothers are a bit older than she is. Now seventeen and one step closer to becoming an adult, she's ready to experience the world herself, but of course she still needs the support of her loving family.

[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=⋡Extra⋠, #337147]
⋙Relationships:⋘
"I was always told to steer clear of Captain Hook. He's bad."
TBA

⋙Family:⋘
"Oh they're just wonderful!"
Peter Pan
Wendy Darling
Johnathan Pan
William Pan
Augustus Pan

⋙Other:⋘
"I think I'm good~!"
She has a small british accent. It's especially strong when she's angry or stressed
She's an excellent swimmer
She loves to read and write
She has a jagged scar on the inside of her right wrist from when she cut herself with a sword
Gets lonelier than she likes to let others know
She knows how to wield a few weapons
She is the youngest of three

[/fieldbox]
"Blood doesn't make a family, loyalty does."
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Reactions: Brea

[fieldbox=Aspen Callaway Termaine, #4876ff]
"Be careful who you trust, the Devil was once an Angel too."

tumblr_inline_o2cywotYYf1qlt39u_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2cywydzkQ1qlt39u_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2cyxfX68u1qlt39u_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2cyxvmLqK1qlt39u_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2cyy1Llss1qlt39u_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2cyxyfF3t1qlt39u_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2cyz0Eo2o1qlt39u_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2cyz2qnxV1qlt39u_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2cyyl2RHC1qlt39u_500.gif

[fieldbox=⋡Basic⋠, #4876ff]
"Names are not as important as Status."
Aspen Callaway Tremaine

"Call me anything other than Aspen and you will regret it."
N/A (please feel free to come up with one and irk him)

"Seriously?"

"Is that some kind of joke?"
Male

"I am careful on who I share my information with."
Demi-Heterosexual

"I guess it is pretty valuable"
Arc of Time
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=⋡Mentality⋠, #4876ff]
"Wicked"

Manipulative || Fairly Sadistic || Vicious || Obedient || Honest || Domestic || Guarded || Childish || Charming || Caring

Confusing and all over the place, that's how some people would describe Aspen. He was raised to be obedient, follow mommy dearest orders and dont talk back unless you want to be smacked. Aspen has ever known tough love (if that's what you could even call it) and since he was born, he was raised to find someone of high prestige and to stop at nothing to gain it. He is manipulative and he uses his charms to wrap people around his finger. However once he finds out or deems that those he has wrapped around his finger are no longer of use or have no value he wont hesitate to discard them, thus deeming him untrustworthy even though he's probably one of the most trustworthy people you've met (as long as you gain his trust). His rather sadistic in his own ways, ready to laugh and point out others flaws, smile if someone is in trouble or having a rough day, this makes him unapproachable, not that it matters to him. Aspen is honest with his words and some times they come out more vicious than he intends however he always claims that if they cant handle the truth then they cant handle him. Despite his rough attitude, he's actually quite domestic; after all someone had to take up the chores around the house once Cinderella got married and his sisters left the house.

Because he was the only one left in the house and his mother was very unhappy with how everything turned out, Aspen was the poor soul that she took her anger out. She turned to physical abuse, verbal and emotional abuse. He even has the scars to prove it. This in turn has left him guarded, afraid of what people may say so he pushes them away first before they can cause him any arm whether it be physical or emotional. Aspen makes sure to keep his guard up. Though because of the tough situation he's been in and the way his mother raises him,Aspen grew up to have more of a childish side (one that only those that are close to him will see) and when he finally trusts someone, he's not afraid to be himself. He's actually pretty charming even when he's not trying to manipulate someone and this may come to a shock to others, but he's caring. The young teen is pretty gruff about showing that he cares though, he doesnt voice his feelings but he shows them through his actions. Every once and awhile you may hear (if he likes you) "You look nice today." but most of the times he'll get someone their favorite drink, maybe a book that they've wanted or just pat them on the head or the back. It's the little things that show he truly cares.

Aspen is one big mess, and he's quite confusing, though if one truly gets to know him, they'll come to learn that he's truly not as bad as he comes across.

"I have a nice family. A big one...but a nice one."

He never really had a bad life but it wasn't great. Aspen's life only became worse after his step-sister got married to the Prince (which was secretly happy for her) and his two other sisters left. That just left him with good ol' mama dearest. She raised him to obey and one step out of line, one slip of the tongue he would get a harsh lashing. Whether it be verbal or physical it was up to how his mother felt that day, though the physical abuse did start to get more and more frequent. But of course he put up with it because what could you do? Because of his mother's abuse Aspen became a bit emotionally stunted and he has a hard time connecting to others or getting in touch with his emotions. Those who feel a wave of emotions just confuse him and make him feel uncomfortable. There are numerous scars of his body from his mothers abuse.

[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=⋡Extra⋠, #4876ff]
"Relationships make you weak."
TBA

"No comment..."
Lady Tremaine

"No I shall be taking my leave"
He doesn't use contractions
He absolutely loves sweet food
He's a bit emotionally stunted and has a hard time connecting
Allergic to peanuts
His mother is abusive

[/fieldbox]
"My silence is just another word for my pain."
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Reactions: Brea
[fieldbox=Shun Zhiqiang Li, #800000]
"I don't need a weapon, I am one."

tumblr_inline_o2555fNipM1scq4k2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2555cUmXv1scq4k2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2555pICZL1scq4k2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2555jFux51scq4k2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2555hdIFJ1scq4k2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o25557V4mv1scq4k2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2555yuCMi1scq4k2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2555aYTaM1scq4k2_500.gif

[fieldbox=⋡Basic⋠, #660000]
"It's uhm...kind of a mouthful I guess."
Shun Zhiqiang Li

"I've never really gotten one."
N/A

"I'm a few years older than my mother when she saved China."

"My father wanted a girl."
Male

"Th-this makes me uncomfortable"
Heterosexual

"I guess it's alright."
Sense Manipulation
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=⋡Mentality⋠, #660000]
"Some say I'm a lot more like my father."

Awkward || Realist || Fearless || Brave || Independent || Strong || Caring || Leader || Humble || Observant || Socially-Awkward

Shun is what you may call a well balanced child, both in looks and attitude. It's almost like he's a perfect mix of both his parents. Just like his father and mother he is socially awkward and he finds it fairly hard to relate to others, however that doesn't mean he isn't brave or fearless. He's willing to put his life on the line if it ever comes to that and without having to be asked he will protect those he deems worthy. This in turn makes him very caring and once again just like his parents a wonderful leader, though he has his doubts. Honestly it's hard being the child of two infamous leaders who saved all of China. How do you live up to that?!

Despite what he believes, Shun is extremely strong and independent. Just like his mother he is humble and doesn't let things get to his head. He's very down to earth and doesn't let anything inflate his ego or give him a big head. Like his father is extremely observant, making note of the little things that make people tick, their quirks, maybe what they had for lunch or what book they were reading. He's able to read his enemies and figure out their plans or take a good guess. While Shun does enjoy optimism, he is more of a realist which leads him to be either pessimistic or optimistic. Taking more after his father when it comes to feelings, he can easily shove them down to finish a job or a mission but when it comes time to sharing them he gets tongue tied and can't figure out what to say. He's just waiting for the day he tells someone they fight good just like his father did to his mother.

"Like I said...my father wanted daughters. I had to prove myself."

It was true that Shang wanted a daughter considering the fact that they could fight just as well as a man if they were trained and so since the day he was born Shun had to prove himself. Of course he never had to prove himself to his mother but because of that he grew up to be a bit more rigid than the regular kids on the block. He would have turned out to be even more like his father if it weren't for his mother who managed to get him to take a break from training or loosened his high strung personality. Eventually Shun came to realize that while his father wished for a daughter, a son was just as good, as long as there was someone to train and carry on the legacy. Shun grew up in a very loving family and while his father showed him tough love, his mother showered him with everything else and sometimes even spoiled him. Imagine the confusion of the child. But no matter, Shun grew up to have equal qualities from his parents.

[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=⋡Extra⋠, #660000]
"I've trained too much to focus on relationships."
TBA

"They support me."
Mulan Fa
Shang Li

"I think I'm done."
He can speak both Chinese and English
He has a Chinese accent when he speaks English
He's extremely talented in using a sword and bow and arrows
He's highly allergic to peanuts (anaphylactic)
He basically trains 24/7

[/fieldbox]
"I'm a lover not a fighter, but I'll fight for what I love."
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:

[bg=#a8a8a8]
#001b85
"What's wrong with a little chaos?"
[/bg]
tumblr_n6qbb5wWcC1qfg9xxo2_250.gif
tumblr_n7n4945YuW1qm8jfmo5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n6qbb5wWcC1qfg9xxo6_250.gif

tumblr_n7ecirXY3n1qf8jkho3_250.gif
tumblr_n7ecirXY3n1qf8jkho2_250.gif
tumblr_n7ecirXY3n1qf8jkho7_250.gif
tumblr_n7ecirXY3n1qf8jkho1_250.gif
tumblr_n7ecirXY3n1qf8jkho8_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Name:
"Most people call me Captain lately."
. Dylan Dean Hook .

Nickname(s):
"Only the ones I'm really friendly with shorten my name."
. Cap, Hook, Jr .

"Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyways."
. 18 .

. Male .

Sexuality:
"I've spent my whole life around other men, and yet they do nothing for me."
. Heterosexual .

Ability:
"I leave men shaking in their boots, that's my 'ability.'"
. Teleportation .

Family:
"Never knew my mother, but most pirates don't."
. Captain Hook .

Personality:
"I'm a pirate, through and through."
. Dylan is very much what can be considered a stereotypical 'Bad Boy.' He's very flirtatious, and can turn almost anything dirty. With a sly smile and a perverted mind, Dylan does everything with confidence. He has trouble admitting he is wrong, but also will not rub it in someones face when he is right. Dylan is very argumentative, which results in having a horrible habit of talking back. He doesn't take well to any authority figure, and often turns to rebellious actions just to prove he is his own person. He can sometimes be a compulsive liar, although he usually tries to tell the truth. If you pay close attention you will notice that he keeps a close eye on people he's taken any interest in, protectively so. If anyone tries to inflict any kind of discomfort towards his friends, family, or other people he cares about, Dylan will act quickly... unfortunately, this usually means his fists are going to start flying. As odd as it sounds, Dylan is a fighter because he is a lover. He's not afraid of getting himself hurt, but seeing certain people hurt crushes him on the inside. When he does care for you, he will show it in almost unnoticeable ways: He'll remember small things you mention casually (like your favorite flower), he'll stand slightly in front of you in a confrontation, he'll leave tiny gifts without any indication that said gift is from him. Although he hides it by being very touchy and suggestive, Dylan is mortified by the idea of commitment. He doesn't like the idea of being tied down, or feeling trapped. He is very confrontational, liking to go straight to the source of unhappiness, and is also very determined. Lastly, Dylan has never, and never will, conform with society. He likes being his own person, and feels like everyone else should too .

Short Bio:
"I've spent most my life at sea."
Dylan never knew his mother, and he never cared much to ask about her. His father has raised him to be a captain, as he was destined to be Hook's successor. From the time he was born his shipmates adored him, and often times the other pirates took more care of him than Captain Hook did. Dylan never felt unloved by his shipmates, and even the other children on the ship treated him with respect. As he grew he was given more responsibility around the ship. Three years ago Captain Hook became gravely ill, and ever since he has been in his bed. Dylan has taken over as the Captain, with his friend Harold at his side. Harold was Smee's son, and so it only made sense that he would be Dylan's second hand. Time has not been kind to Dylan's father, and he fears that every day Hook grows closer and closer to death. However, just like any pirate, he shoves his feelings down and goes about his daily routine as if nothing is bothering him.

Relationships:
"I have found that making enemies is much easier than making friends."
. TBA .

Other:
"There's not much else to know about me, love."
. Allergic to Pollen .
. He's afraid he has the bad genes of his father, which is why he fear commitment. He doesn't want to leave a women like his father left his mother .
. Dylan is good at lying, as he does it often enough, as well as lipreading .
. Dylan can juggle, and although he's not sure exactly when he learned to do so, he is pretty good at it .
. Dylan is very bad at spelling, and is an almost painfully slow reader .

[/bg]
[bg=#a8a8a8]"We're all criminals, in one way or another."
[/bg]

tumblr_o1bwhfixcI1tw3lmao4_500.jpg
[fieldbox=∞ P A I G E ∞ K N I G H T ∞, #7a6d27, DASHED, 50, Courier New]#7a6d27 <color reference>
Belle%2BFrench%2B2.gif

.:Name:.
{Paige Lucille Knight}
.:Nickname{s}:.
{Paige}
.:Age:.
{18}
.:Birthday:.
{December 21st}
.:Gender:.
{Female}
.:Sexuality:.
{Straight}
.:Ability:.
{Intelligently Gifted ~ basically that fast reading, photographic memory, brainiac kind that is always made fun of and taken advantage of. (let me know if I should switch it, I can always change it to something like speed reading or never-ending memory or something XD)}

.:Appearance:.
{Paige has bright, baby blue eyes and long, naturally wavy dark brown-ish auburn hair that has a red tinge in the correct light. Her skin tone is naturally not too pale and not too tan allowing all of her freckles to be easily seen. Paige is a shorter woman standing at 5'2" even and weighing a healthy 120lbs. Paige's ear lobes are pierced twice each but she seldom uses the second piercing on each ear.}
.:Health Ailments:.
{she gets motion sickness rather easily and usually avoids roller coasters and spinning rides but other than that she is fit as a fiddle.}

.:Personality:.
{curious, clingy, smart, kind, rarely angry, quick learner, bookworm, bold and confident yet also very careful and calculating, friendly, gentle, welcoming

Since the day she has been born Paige has been around two things; books and animals... often simultaneously. She learned to read at a very young age, she also learned to be unafraid to pursue her passions. Paige was always a curious and wise child. The type of combination allows one to fail greatly with recklessness, but with proper guidance also allows one to thrive, such as with this young woman's past. Paige was also gifted enough to pick skills up quickly and efficiently, often being called a fast learner and smart. Due to the nature of how she was raised, Paige also became infatuated with reading from a very young age and is a proud bookworm. Having been fortunate enough to explore anything her heart desired, Paige has become an opinionated individual who can be a bit bold and rash at times when her confidence exhumes her. Though she a kind, gentle and generally welcoming person, she is slow to anger, the brunette is also slow to forgive, and she never does forget.}
.:History:.
{Paige grew up in a castle on the remote countryside in France under the watchful eye of her mother, Belle, and her father, Lord Adam, the former infamous Beast. Being an only child had certain advantages, like the ability to be spoiled and get anything she wanted with more than just ease... but it did get lonely. Though her mother was one to never let anything hold her back, Paige wasn't quite so like her. She didn't mind staying within the castle grounds, something both of her parents were glad about many a time, but she also found herself growing bored quickly... even with all of the books in the castle library, you could only read so many of them in a day... and eventually, that endless supply of freedom that your mind imagines begins to dwindle until there are just no more books left to peruse... Well, she still does have a few left. The ones that are at the very, vvery tops of the massive shelves that even the ladders don't reach tall enough for. It's still a mystery to her as to how they were placed originally.}
.:Significant Other:.
{-}
.:Friends:.
{-}
.:Enemies:.
{-}
.:Family:.
{Belle Knight > mom > alive
Adam Knight > dad > alive
}

.:Pets:.
{Callie > Female > 4yr > DLH || Glimmer > Female > 10m > Cocker Spaniel || Hammy > Male > 5yr > Micro Pig || Pebbles, Bam-Bam & Hopalong > Female & Malex2 > 2mx2 & 5yr > Ducklingsx2 & Rabbit || Kaleidoscope > Female > 8yr > Pit Bull Terrier || Miss Piggy > Female > 4m > micro pig || Shimmy > Female > 3m > Shetland Sheepdog}

.:Other:.
{FC; Emilie de Ravin}
[/fieldbox]

Tael, Mikael Peter - 17+.png[fieldbox=∞ M I K A E L ∞ R E A L M ∞, #8f4f14, DASHED, 50, Courier New]#8f4f14 <color reference>
.:Name:.
{Mikael Peter Realm}
.:Nickname{s}:.
{Mike}
.:Age:.
{19}
.:Birthday:.
{August 28th}
.:Gender:.
{Male}
.:Sexuality:.
{Straight}
.:Ability:.
{Underworldly tendancies ~ Technically it's not a full-out power, but seeing as his dad is god of the underworld, Mike has some power over the dead and the dark forces of the night. He can't exactly control stuff, but with enough willpower he might be able to arrange some things to fit his desire. (let me know if I should switch it, I can always change it to something like friends with the undead or darkness/shadow manipulation)}
.:Appearance:.
{Mikael has mossy green eyes, short and neat hair that is very dark brown nearly black in color, naturally tanned olive skin, and a muscular build. He stands at 6'4" and weighs in around 185lbs. He has This on his left side ribcage along with a multitude of scars that were the results of nasty fights.}
.:Health Ailments:.
{'minor trust and violence issues' ... aka don't piss him off, he looses control of himself too easily.}

.:Personality:.
{short fused, blunt, physically violent, cares deeply, easily provoked, realist/pessimist, guarded
Mike isn't a warm, fuzzy kind of guy... in fact, he's very much the opposite of it. Mikael has essentially lived a life of tumultuous heartache that has taken it's toll on him... even if he does shrug it off as nothing. The young man has essentially learned not to trust from a young age as your past can easily come back to haunt you... something which led him to become very guarded and closed off from the world. He is also the type of person who doesn't deal well with stress or annoyances... and he seems to be completely unable to control that raging temper of his. He doesn't care to soften the truth of his words nor the blows of his fists. Very few things in life can control him... but when he does find something that he cares about he holds onto it and, though he may still have his reckless moments tends to be far better off and much more apologetic.}

.:History:.
{How would one put this lightly? ... it's kinda difficult to skirt around the obvious. Mike grew up literally seeing dead people... well not just people, animals, 'mythical creatures' ... basically, anything that coul go to the underworld after death. Though seeing wasn't the only interaction with them. He once fell in the river styx one time when he was eight... he doesn't remember much of it... or anything before that for obvious reasons, but he did swim temporarily with the dead population... he would have surely joined their ranks as well if it wasn't for the fact he was a demigod son of Hades. While Hades is known to be his father it is quite the question as to who his mother is... and somethin his father never did answer. Mike grew up training to fuel his anger and crush anything in his way... normally that was in the form of his father's two minions; Pain and Panic.}
.:Significant Other:.
{-}
.:Friends:.
{-}
.:Enemies:.
{-}
.:Family:.
{Hades Realm > dad > alive/dead/it's complicated really. He' a god so technically never dead... but he's god of the underworld... so... sort of dead? ... maybe?}
.:Pets:.
{None}

.:Other:.
{FC; Unknown ... hence only the one picture...}[/fieldbox]

tumblr_nqdnqtczUP1tw3lmao7_250.png

embed.php

#2B7CB5
tumblr_inline_ngv7fgi6Eo1rcrg0y.gif

⊰Full Name⊱
«
Willow Gemma Charming»

⊰Nicknames⊱
«
Wills, Willie»

⊰Age & Birthday⊱
«
17, May 5th»

⊰Gender & Sexuality⊱
«
Female ~ Straight»

⊰Anything Else⊱
«
FC; Elle Fanning»

⊰Health Ailments⊱
«
Lactose Intolerant & a severe dairy allergy ... basically, if it's made with a dairy substance she can't ingest it without dying. Her skin is also very pale and burns extremely easily.»

⊰Eye Color⊱
«
Blue-Grey eyes»

⊰Hair Description⊱
«
straight, golden-blonde hair that varies anywhere from mid-back to hip length»

⊰Height⊱
«
5'0"»

⊰Weight⊱
«
112lbs»

⊰Natural Markings⊱
«
None»

⊰Piercings⊱
«
Ear lobes pierced once each»

⊰Tattoos⊱
«
None»

⊰Scars⊱
«
Nothing notable, just your ordinary little scratches and nicks.»

⊰Personality⊱
wary/reserved/secretive/sentimental; Willow is a very careful girl who scares easily. She has a gentle soul and does her best to respect everything she comes across, even if she is opposed to it. She is quiet and doesn't make much noise ... most of the time, she has her moments as does just about everyone. Quiet doesn't mean shy though. She just happens to find excessive noise useless ... besides, if she's talking she might miss something that someone else says, which would seem rude in a conversation.
kind/helpful/friendly; Willow is a kind soul who enjoys looking for ways to help and get to know others. It is something she takes great pleasure in and often does to relax or even for fun.
trusting/loyal/responsible; If you give this petite girl your word you had better mean it. She can become quite feisty when she is double crossed. She is also incredibly loyal and won't take lightly if you trick her or lad her into a trap, after all, it's something she would never do to you.
dreamer/inventive/creative/eccentric; There has always seemed to be something slightly off about Willow and well, her entire family. It's not really very noticable, but to say the least they all have quite a few quirks about them, Willie especially. Sometimes though, the most eccentric minds come up with the best ides ... almost like Edison and the lightbulb. Willow is always dreaming and creating things or models of things that she might one day figure out how to make for real. There is no limit to her imagination and one day, maybe there won't be a limit to her realization either.

⊰History⊱
«
Willow has grown up with a pretty normal childhood. She was taught from a young age to trust her imagination and not be afraid to explore things... well, part of that stuck with her, though she is afraid and prbably always will be. She has an older sister whom she considers to be her best friend. They share that type of bond where no matter what happens they are in it together.

Of course, it's only as normal as any princess' life can get. Being the youngest daughter did allow Willie more freedom than her sister as she was under no obligation to marry a man and help rule the throne one day ... but she still did have her 'royal responsibilities' such as treating everyone kindly and making sure the kingdom treated her people well. Unlike a lot of royalty though, Neither Cinderella nor Charming felt it a good idea to lock their children up inside the grounds... thus Willow and Italia were often found roaming around town, or in Willow's case, the nearby forests. A chipmunk saved her life once when she was about eleven. Willow had been wandering through the forest when a group of rogue bandits happened nearby. It was then that the young girl learned of her ability when she understood that the chipmunk had squeaked to go hid in the hollowed tree behind the big bush ... as if the bandits had gotten a hold of her she would never be heard from again. Since that day Willow has been more than grateful to the Chipmunk known as Squirt. Though he is a wild fella he has been known to stay in the vicinity of Willow whenever he could, including in the castle... something that never did bother her mother considering some of her best friends were mice.»
tumblr_lpsc3o4rt11qa219lo1_500.gif

⊰Ability⊱
«
Animal Communication ~ Willow, though born with the powers, didn't become aware of her ability until she was a young girl of approximately eleven. At first she could never communicate or understand unless she was in an emergency, but with practice and patience she learned to understand all of the creatures in the forest as well as a few others like the local animals. Still, her gift is not some all-mighty language barrier destructor and if she has never seen the species of animal or is for the most part unfamiliar it is difficult to near impossible to communicate. She might be able to get a few words or phrases here and there, but probably not enough for a proper conversation let alone sentence.»

⊰Family⊱
Mom :: Ella "Cinderella" Charming :: Alive
Dad :: Topher Charming :: Alive
Sister :: Italia Ruby Charming :: 19 :: Alive»

⊰Pets⊱
Jello :: Female :: 9yr :: DSH
Noodle :: Male :: 4yr :: Bedlington Terrier
Tipton :: Male :: 7yr :: Border Terrier

⊰Significant Other⊱
«
-»

⊰Friends⊱
-

⊰Enemies⊱
-

Going to post relationship propositions or at least some idea tonight

Just going to reserve this post in case I decide to throw in the daughter of Ariel.

@Brea

Dylan Dean Hook

Alexandria MacKenzie Pan: Okay so I think that they're relationship could be very, very very interesting. Especially since their parents would be these huge enemies and Alexandria was basically raised to find pirates (especially Hook) terrible and awful. And I feel like their relationship could go one of two ways. One: (if Ariel is not brought into this) This could maybe turn into a love interest/relationship, and we could work those details out later. Two: They could start out hating each other and since they are obviously learn to work together and maybe even become friends. So I'm not really sure what way you'd like to go with this route.

Aspen Callaway Tremaine: I think that Aspen would be very confused and or irritated with Dylan. Confused as to the fact that Aspen wouldn't be able to understand how he could be so perverted and flirty, since Aspen kind of believes that everyone should be raised the same way as he did. Rigid, extremely serious and meant to obey. So maybe neutrals?

Shun Zhiqiang Li: I can certainly see some sparks flying here. I think Dylan's rebellious streak would definitely get on Shun's leadership side. So I'm not really sure with these two as well.

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Arabella Linette Ryder of Corona

Alexandria MacKenzie Pan: I could see these two getting along very well and I could see Alex dragging her on adventures and just having fun and everything. So friends? Close friends?

Aspen Callaway Tremaine: Despite his lack of emotions he would find her interesting. And I think if he got to know her (cause I think he would like her) he would become very protective since she's extremely naive. He would want to try and protect her from the evils of the world since he knows what that can do to a person, and just basically keep her safe kind of like a big brother.

Shun Zhiqiang Li: He would probably watch over her, albeit awkwardly but he would want to make sure she's safe. There would probably be little conversation for Shun would fear of putting his foot in his mouth and saying something stupid.

:heart: :heart:
@~Happily.Ever.After~

Paige Lucille Knight

Alexandria MacKenzie Pan: Alexandria would absolutely love talking about books with Paige and they could even make bold and rash decisions together. I'd say friends.

Aspen Callaway Tremaine: He would find her intriguing to say the least but the clingy part would put him off. He wouldn't really be sure what to make of her so I would have to say mutuals.

Shun Zhiqiang Li: I think he would have fun making strategys with her if she's up for that and just getting to know her, of course he would be awkward about it. Depends though if he sees her more in a gee she's pretty kind of light or more of a we can make battle plans and be warrior buddies. (he's dumb I know)
:heart:
Mikael Peter Realm

Alexandria MacKenzie Pan: So I think she would be very intrigued with him and would try and get him to open up. She would certainly ask about the underworld and all this Greek mythology since she is in love with Greek. Depending on the relation that Alex may have with Dylan I could see this being a possible love interest as well (which could be talked about later), but I think she would love to try and get to know Mikael. But I could see their relationship being kind of cute.

Aspen Callaway Tremaine: I think these two would get along if not then they would at least have a mutual understanding of just not being warm and fuzzy and being on guard and stuff like that. So I think they could be friends or neutrals.

Shun Zhiqiang Li: Maybe not enemies but rivals? I don't know I could just see these two butting heads.
:heart:
Willow Gemma Charming

Alexandria MacKenzie Pan: I think they could be friends? I'm not sure she would enjoy the secretive side but would be able to get over that. What do you think?

Aspen Callaway Tremaine: BRING ON THE CONFLICT!!! I don't think Aspen would hate her but he would have mixed feelings towards her, especially since the abuse from his mother came after Cinderella got married. We could even say that the abuse picked up when she was born! (just to add to drama) so I think there would be some sort or resentment towards her but it wouldn't be full on hate.

Shun Zhiqiang Li: He would trust her. I think these two could become good friends.​

Dylan Dean Hook

Alexandria MacKenzie Pan: Okay so I think that they're relationship could be very, very very interesting. Especially since their parents would be these huge enemies and Alexandria was basically raised to find pirates (especially Hook) terrible and awful. And I feel like their relationship could go one of two ways. One: (if Ariel is not brought into this) This could maybe turn into a love interest/relationship, and we could work those details out later. Two: They could start out hating each other and since they are obviously learn to work together and maybe even become friends. So I'm not really sure what way you'd like to go with this route.
Oh damn this is actually a really hard decision... okay, how about this.

I really liked the love triangle idea @~Happily.Ever.After~ mentioned in our PM (hope you guys don't me responding here?). SO, What if for now I left Ariel's daughter out of it, and we went that way? Because I was thinking, we have more children of hero's than we do of villians. So, sadly, I think if I throw another character in it's going to be a child of a villain.

If we don't go the love triangle way though, the second idea works too.

I dunno, just throwing ideas out there.
Aspen Callaway Tremaine: I think that Aspen would be very confused and or irritated with Dylan. Confused as to the fact that Aspen wouldn't be able to understand how he could be so perverted and flirty, since Aspen kind of believes that everyone should be raised the same way as he did. Rigid, extremely serious and meant to obey. So maybe neutrals?
OOOO WAIT A MOMENT DON'T JUST THROW AWAY A POSSIBLE GOOD RELATIONSHIP
I'VE HAD A VISION
AND HERE WHAT IT IS:
A pirate named Dylan and a quite boy named Aspen are thrown into an alternate universe together, forced to work side by side to save their world. Their clashing personalities is immediately obvious, and so Aspen decides he wants nothing to do with the pirate. Too bad for him, Dylan has a nasty habit of being all up in everyone's business.
Pirate notices Aspen's quirks, catches the confused glances whenever he makes a dirty joke.
Playful teasing follows, many at the expense of the poor quite boy. However, pirate is growing fond of the other boy, starts to seek out his company.
Quite boy gradually grows used to the comments, sometimes even talking back or retaliating. He's learning how to ease up a bit.
He earns respect of pirate.
Now they are bros.

... thoughts?
Shun Zhiqiang Li: I can certainly see some sparks flying here. I think Dylan's rebellious streak would definitely get on Shun's leadership side. So I'm not really sure with these two as well.
Hhmmmm, I think these two are going to butt heads... often. Dylan is going to interpret his personality as "I'm better than everyone," and he won't like that. How about Rivals?
:heart::heart::heart::heart:
Arabella Linette Ryder of Corona

Alexandria MacKenzie Pan: I could see these two getting along very well and I could see Alex dragging her on adventures and just having fun and everything. So friends? Close friends?
Sounds good! I think these two would grow close quickly. Good friends work with me!
Aspen Callaway Tremaine: Despite his lack of emotions he would find her interesting. And I think if he got to know her (cause I think he would like her) he would become very protective since she's extremely naive. He would want to try and protect her from the evils of the world since he knows what that can do to a person, and just basically keep her safe kind of like a big brother.
SCREAMS BECAUSE YOU KNOW I LIKE RELATIONSHIPS LIKE THIS!
Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. Arabella will accept his brotherly love and protection with open arms!
Though, I'm sure at first he might find her a bit awkward. ♥
Just beware, when they get close she will joke around and call him her "brother".
Shun Zhiqiang Li: He would probably watch over her, albeit awkwardly but he would want to make sure she's safe. There would probably be little conversation for Shun would fear of putting his foot in his mouth and saying something stupid.
Love it. Arabella will likely be oblivious to this, and will just try to talk to him whenever she can. Most likely, since he'll be nice to her and watch over her and stuff, she'll just assume that they're friends.

While I'm at it, I might as well propose relationships with @~Happily.Ever.After~ :
Paige:
  • Arabella - Oh, these two will get along swimmingly, I think. Friends? If you agree I think Arabella would consider Paige and Alexandria her best friends.
  • Dylan - Man, I really like the love triangle idea... but if that doesn't play out would you maybe want to have a love interest here? If not, I think these two could eventually grow to be those friends who are always sarcastic with each other and pick at one another. If that makes any sense?

Mikael
  • Arabella - Oh, he would scare Ara. She would be very cautious not to push his buttons. Neutral, maybe?
  • Dylan - These two would be friends, I think. Though, when Mikael goes off Dylan won't be afraid to put him in his place - that is, if he can.

Willow
  • Arabella - And again, I think they'd get along great. Friends?
  • Dylan - He's likely going to mistake her quite tendencies for timidness. He'd probably have the inclination to protect her. I think Dylan would pick on her less than the others, and would do small nice things for her randomly. I'm not sure what you would call a relationship like this, though? Or even how she would respond to him.

Oh damn this is actually a really hard decision... okay, how about this.

I really liked the love triangle idea @~Happily.Ever.After~ mentioned in our PM (hope you guys don't me responding here?). SO, What if for now I left Ariel's daughter out of it, and we went that way? Because I was thinking, we have more children of hero's than we do of villians. So, sadly, I think if I throw another character in it's going to be a child of a villain.

If we don't go the love triangle way though, the second idea works too.

I dunno, just throwing ideas out there.

OOOO WAIT A MOMENT DON'T JUST THROW AWAY A POSSIBLE GOOD RELATIONSHIP
I'VE HAD A VISION
AND HERE WHAT IT IS:
A pirate named Dylan and a quite boy named Aspen are thrown into an alternate universe together, forced to work side by side to save their world. Their clashing personalities is immediately obvious, and so Aspen decides he wants nothing to do with the pirate. Too bad for him, Dylan has a nasty habit of being all up in everyone's business.
Pirate notices Aspen's quirks, catches the confused glances whenever he makes a dirty joke.
Playful teasing follows, many at the expense of the poor quite boy. However, pirate is growing fond of the other boy, starts to seek out his company.
Quite boy gradually grows used to the comments, sometimes even talking back or retaliating. He's learning how to ease up a bit.
He earns respect of pirate.
Now they are bros.

... thoughts?

Hhmmmm, I think these two are going to butt heads... often. Dylan is going to interpret his personality as "I'm better than everyone," and he won't like that. How about Rivals?

Sounds good! I think these two would grow close quickly. Good friends work with me!

SCREAMS BECAUSE YOU KNOW I LIKE RELATIONSHIPS LIKE THIS!
Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. Arabella will accept his brotherly love and protection with open arms!
Though, I'm sure at first he might find her a bit awkward. ♥
Just beware, when they get close she will joke around and call him her "brother".

Love it. Arabella will likely be oblivious to this, and will just try to talk to him whenever she can. Most likely, since he'll be nice to her and watch over her and stuff, she'll just assume that they're friends.
@~Happily.Ever.After~ (tagging you cause it was you're idea)

I'M SERIOUSLY ALL FOR THE LOVE TRIANGLE. ADD THE DRAMA AND THE HEARTBREAK AND IT'S JUST REALLY FUN. (I love torturing my characters, don't mind me. I promise I'm not strange at all. And brea don't you dare tell me to go home cause I'm drunk. CAUSE I'M NOT!

Oh yes, I like that idea! I could see Dylan slowly bringing Aspen out of his quiet zone and just having him open a bit, though there would be times Aspen is just like how are you my friend?

Shun and Dylan= Rivals. Sounds good.

I find it kind of funny that all four girls may become the best of friends while the boys are just like...we're uncomfortable with each other. XD

Oh my gosh, Ara calling him "Brother" He would give her such a strange look and question it all the time. (she could even find a nickname for him!)

Love the relationships! So pumped!

Is this still a go?

I'm still in

Status
Not open for further replies.