The Land of Kankyo ((Multiverse)) ((OOC/Profiles))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im good with that. If things calm down for me I could contribute a villain maybe. But i got a lot on my plate now, I don't want my posts so suffer.
What about the other character I submitted? Did you wanna pass on him?

Im good with that. If things calm down for me I could contribute a villain maybe. But i got a lot on my plate now, I don't want my posts so suffer.
What about the other character I submitted? Did you wanna pass on him?
Oh crap! I totally forgot about that character! I am so sorry. I still have him in my conversation. I have a lot on my plate too, I am petsitting for almost a whole weel tomorrow so I am there as well XD

Oh I know you've been doing a lot, I recognize that hehe! And that's why I didn't mention it until now. I didn't wanna bog you down, since I know you're not 100% down with it. And if you don't want him in, that's no problem at all! Just lemme know chief!

So I'm going to assume this is dead.

I dont think so.. we're just waiting on posts. We'll skip people if we have to in order to keep going

Yeah, we just happened to be the very active people. If we have to, we might have to advertise again and get more people

Are you going to post with your villains? Or should I just post with my one hero?
@Shadowstream-chan

Still here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.