The Land of Kankyo ((Multiverse)) ((OOC/Profiles))

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeeeeah I did get confused. Imma take down my post and edit. Sorry!

In my defense, I'm not smart. I think I fixed it though, didn't have to change as much as I thought.
no it's alright, Next time I'll put an Ooc on the what colors belong to who for the heroes. And maybe the villians too if I have to.

Well Im not sure that's necessary.. since I just noticed their names in the banner thingy at the start of your post shows their colors with their names. So there's that.

Well Im not sure that's necessary.. since I just noticed their names in the banner thingy at the start of your post shows their colors with their names. So there's that.
Oh yeah, Kaminari's name was in blue, Pucca's in red, and Okami's in white and orange. I had her white/orange since most people won't hear a dog talking....and if they did, that is when her speech would be in orange.

Issun is an NPC (and a pet/companion to Amaterasu). That might've been where it confused you was the green text for Issun.

@PurpleDemon

Sorry for the annoyance, but it's your turn to post XP

So how's everyone doing?

Really awesome! Getting things together on my new laptop.. watching posts.. bugging Shadowstream-chan (HAH bugging! she'll get it.. and you will too soon!) about the RP.. transfering all my anime from my laptop to my new one.. eating things that so arent good for me.. and playing bioshock!

Well it sounds like your having a blast.

It's a good night, yeah. I do have to go to bed soon, since i open in the morning. Getting up at 4AM on saturday is bleh

Should we add a time limit rule? If you don't post when its your turn after a certain amount of time you get skipped, does that sound like a reasonable rule?

I'm good with or without one. Im on the fence really. I like the thought of timely posts, but not making someone rush. In the end, it's up to @Shadowstream-chan

I'm just saying that since its been like a week since someone listed and demon was last online five days ago.

Oh no i totally get why you brought it up. I'm chomping at the bit to get our story advanced!

Oh no i totally get why you brought it up. I'm chomping at the bit to get our story advanced!
HEY! SORRY I was gone for so long. Midterms came in my way so all week I had to do that. And yes we should do a time limit rule. If one doesn't post within the week, the next person in line goes ahead and posts.

@PurpleDemon
@The Wanderer
@LoveandHate91

I guess its my turn.

@LoveandHate91
@PurpleDemon
@The Wanderer
@Camleen

Hey guys, sorry that I have not been posting for a bit. College has got the best of me and since it's getting close to thanksgiving break, my school has been giving me assignments left and right. I will try to post either tomorrow or Sunday, guaranteed. Right now, though, I need to focus on that work XD

No worries! We can be patient a lil longer! lemme know if I can do anything to help!

So how long does someone have to post before there character is removed?

So how long does someone have to post before there character is removed?
I thought the problem would be most characters will be gone, but I realize that we just get rid of all the neutral (except for mine) and one villain. If there is no post within another week, they will be removed.

So its me and you as the villains and the three if us as hero's?

Status
Not open for further replies.