The Land of Kankyo ((Multiverse)) ((OOC/Profiles))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go second if ya'll want. Got no problem with that.

And as for a posting order.. the reason I like them.. it's so that the story doesn't move on without you. In general, you're involved in a conversation or something with someone, and they start then with someone else. Well it's easy to get left behind, like the other character moves on to something else before you can post. So with a posting order, we all have to wait for one another. Which sounds bad, but believe me it's well worth it. I've always been in favor of posting orders. Since I'm second, I'll miss alot of the posts you all make in the first round. BUT... the second round is when I react to everything. That's what I like.

I hope all that makes sense.

P.S. I was literally refreshing the main page of iwaku for 15 minutes to find the land of kankyo banner :D

Guess I'll take sixth and any one who joins should be placed at the end of the posting order.

OK so we got posting order. Do forgive me as I am new to this 'posting order' format everyone seems to enjoy XD.

On Gaiaonline, it is a free-for-all (since there have been problems with people being inactive, so it's why they are into free-for-all format)

this is going to be my first rp on iwaku actually... I am not familiar with the format very much, I hope I won't mess it up (well I will have 3 posts before me for reference)

this is going to be my first rp on iwaku actually... I am not familiar with the format very much, I hope I won't mess it up (well I will have 3 posts before me for reference)
This will be my first time doing a group RP in Iwaku, so you're not the only one. First Group Rp to run and play in...this will be fun.

@PurpleDemon
@LoveandHate91
@Camleen
@Neko_Green
@The Wanderer

Since we are starting the RP tomorrow, I will post up the beginning so that when you guys post, you'll know where everything is heading. So ignore a mention of the Actual RP for today since I will start it, and then put up the first post tomorrow ^_^

Love the post. Only question I have.. will the main character be the only one in these visions, or will their respective 'companions' be at their side through the whole of the vision? Or can we just have them awakening together in the garden?

Love the post. Only question I have.. will the main character be the only one in these visions, or will their respective 'companions' be at their side through the whole of the vision? Or can we just have them awakening together in the garden?
@PurpleDemon
@Camleen
@Neko_Green
@The Wanderer
@LoveandHate91

Good question (And I will quote everybody on this)

1. Your character(s) can be the only one together. A vision is like a....dream, and only you can see your dream (unless someone has an ability to enter other people's dreams). So your main character(s) are the only ones in the vision. (I think you are mentioning Korra since she does have a pet, so I will say Korra and the pet have the same vision, but they won't be in the same area).

2. Everyone in their respected sides will wake up in their destination. So for the heroes: Artoria, Korra, Pucca, Kami, and Amma they will wake up in the garden. While the Villians: Naraku, Illiad, Nico, Gilgamesh, Gabriel, and Jackal will be in a temple.

3. People who are neutral will hear both goddesses and see both visions, so they will be the ones who will have the most f*cked up vision. So the blue (meant only for heroes) and the red (meant only for villains) fonted text will be all seen by people who are neutral: Shadow, Jade, Hei, and Zer0. Imagine the Neutral people's vision being like a broken VHS where everything is sort of static.

Small question, that being.

Where do the neutral people wake up? And do they wake up with the other neutrals, or will they just be all by their lonesome?

@Shadowstream-chan

@PurpleDemon
@Camleen
@Neko_Green
@The Wanderer
@LoveandHate91
Small question, that being.

Where do the neutral people wake up? And do they wake up with the other neutrals, or will they just be all by their lonesome?

@Shadowstream-chan
I am so glad to have Rpers that help me flesh out the RP, haha XD.

Neutral people, I imagine they will wake up in a forest together, not knowing where they are. And unlike Heroes and Villians, they can decide whether to stay together as a group or go their separate ways.

Edit: And if more people join that make characters who are neutral, the Rper will choose who to be summoned next to (I.E: Let's say someone created Monkey D.Luffy and put him as neutral for some reason, the Rper who plays him will decide on which neutral character they will be next to. Depending if everybody separated or not anyways. I know Shadow the Hedgehog would separate so the Rper who plays Luffy can either appear next to Shadow or appear next to the other neutral people that are staying together)

That whole weird ordeal is just so the future Rpers who want to play neutral characters suddenly don't feel 'less involved' in the rp

• Useful
Reactions: The Wanderer
Can the neutral people start their ien group and fight both sides without ever joining good or evil?

Can the neutral people start their ien group and fight both sides without ever joining good or evil?
Well if they want to, but they will never get home unless they join one of the goddess'. So unless you want to have your character stay in Kankyo forever, they will need to join a side eventually. Not immediately, but it is the rules of the world XD.

So long story short: your character can fight good and evil, but in order to get home, they gotta join one of the goddesses

@PurpleDemon
@Camleen
@Neko_Green
@The Wanderer
@LoveandHate91

Hey, me and Camleen will have to break the posting order for this first round. Neko...I am wondering if you got my conversation, since I wasn't able to get my characters in when you post. In case you guys didn't see, here was the posting order:

First: Shadowstream-chan (Me)
Second: Camleen
Third: Neko_Green
Fourth: PurpleDemon
Fifth: The Wanderer
Sixth: LoveandHate91

Since Neko posted, I will post, and Camleen can follow behind me, and then Purpledemon you can post after. Once I post again, the posting order should be where it is.

I got my post all written up and ready!! After you post, I'll get it in! You're gonna post both your characters at once, right?

I got my post all written up and ready!! After you post, I'll get it in! You're gonna post both your characters at once, right?
Yeah, I am writing my characters as we speak. I am done with the neutral one, now I need to get Kami and Naraku's going. It's gonna take me a bit so forgive me.

Technically the RP only started about 20 minutes ago (by my timezone hehe) so you got plenty of time!

Wait....I am going by my timeline...oh shoot (The time for me right now is Friday 10:22pm)

Oh god, my mistake XD

Status
Not open for further replies.