The Land of Kankyo ((Multiverse)) ((OOC/Profiles))

Status
Not open for further replies.
@The Wanderer
I am going to be very curious on how the Haiku would work. I imagine my character, Amaterasu, and NPC Issun going 'Wait...is that Haiku?' XD

@PurpleDemon
Hopefully the killing shots will be at NPC's (who are not the goddesses and temple bearers), and not Rper's characters XD

Last edited:
"A white wolf that has/Fire and weird bits on it's body/Fascinating wolf."

I apologize for my poor haiku skills.

@The Wanderer

Hey, that was pretty good. We won't expect you to be a professional haiku writer.

It is going to be fun hearing that though XD, I liked that haiku you made up.

Well I don't have any friends here yet, an just aquaintance or two. But i'll do my best. Is the ad banner running? aaaaaand I might start my initial post now.. like life before my characters are transported and all. Day of stuff.

I did create an ad banner (well I had to edit it because I wanted it to lead to the rp and not the interest check), and far it says there have been no views and no clicks (it says it's active) so I don't know what's going on really.

Who will post first?

@Neko_Green

Well, since I am the one who created the RP, I might as well start the whole thing so everyone can jump in ^_^

Are we about to start now.

@LoveandHate91

No we're going to start this weekend. And when we start, I will be the one to kick things up.

Screenshot_zpsxuyv5tt2.png

@The Wanderer
@PurpleDemon
@Camleen
@Neko_Green

HEy! Our Ad banner finally came up! So right now it should be working ^_^

Huzzah a banner!

And if I may... will we have a posting order once we start?

Posting order would be nice.

Seems like everyone wants a posting order. I never heard of it before (it was not really enforced in Gaia) But I guess for me, I will post twice.

I mean the first post will be introducing the story, and the second post from me will be getting my characters in there.

Also to prevent confusion, I will have three spoilers. One spoiler is for the heroes, second for the villains, and third for Neutral. It's just so the post will not be long and whoever is playing which side, can just open the spoiler that fits their side.

So who's going to post second?

The only thing that I need to consider is if someone else joins then what the order is going to be...

So I will go first.....we have Neko_green, LoveandHate, The Wanderer, Camleen, and Purpledemon. The only thing I can say is we should do a sign up sheet on who wants to go second? third? fourth? fifth? and so on.

@Neko_Green
@Camleen
@The Wanderer
@PurpleDemon
@LoveandHate91

I can go with any order, as two of my three characters are neutral. With only one other being evil. But, if I had to pick a preference. I can do fifth.

Ok so here's the posting order we have (So far):

First: Shadowstream-chan (Me)
Second: Camleen
Third: Neko_Green
Fourth: PurpleDemon
Fifth: The Wanderer
Sixth: LoveandHate91

And then of course, I also need to figure out how people (who come in) will post without interrupting the order? Well I can imagine they will post as soon as they are accepted. So maybe for example if the last post was The Wanderer, then the new person will....man this is a lot to think about.

WHen I think posting order, I post and wait for everyone to post before doing so, it really seems complicated putting a place order for everyone.

Last edited:
I can go third

Status
Not open for further replies.