The Land of Kankyo (Multiverse) ((Always Accepting/Starting))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Korra narrows her eyes at Kami as he speaks to her "Who're you callin aggressive?! I'm not aggressive! You're.. you're aggressive!" Yeah! Good one!

Guh.

Korra's eyes glance in the direction of the armored man, then towards Amaterasu, Pucca and Naga. The fact Naga seems to now be trusting these people is really all the convincing she needs. But a Goddess thundering onto the scene doesn't hurt.

Her big blue eyes shoot towards the newly arrived woman, her thin brows furrowing. Ah, heck. Another? Naga circles around behind Pucca, her ears perked up as she stares at the newly arrived woman through dark eyes. But Naga makes no threatening gestures. As if she immediately senses there is no danger there.

So if she can tell that, then why was she so aggressive when they first arrived? Naga is a good soul (for a Polar Bear Dog), and a good judge of character. But suddenly appearing in a strange place with VERY strange beings around you.. it's enough to throw anyone off. And when you're not on cue, you get scared. And you go on the defensive/offensive. At least that's how it is with Naga. And with Korra. But someone once told her..

~Many things that seem threatening in the dark become welcoming when we shine a light upon them.~

Korra now stares at Sayuri, her eyes wide. "Wow.." she says in a hushed tone. She's so.. so beautiful.. Korra's stance relaxes, nothing of a threat seeming in her world now. Just her and Sayuri. Korra now stands slowly, fully, just staring and listening intently. As for Naga, she sits on her hind legs now near Pucca, her ears still perked up. Naga also thinks that Sayuri is pretty.. ya know.. for a human.

As she is mentioned, Korra looks towards Pucca.. she had the same thought. Why bring a child into this, if they're here for some kind of peace making thing? But something occurs to her.. and as she stares at Pucca.. the image of little Jinora comes into her mind. Jinora is just a kid, but one of the greatest Air Benders alive. Wow. She then looks to Kami with his voice, and sees him bow. Yeah she doesn't do bowing. Not to people she doesn't know. Kami.. weird name. She'll have to try and remember it.

And as Sayuri speaks of each one of them.. as if giving their respective resumes.. Korra stares at each being.
Kaminari.. the Kami fella.. he's a Prince? Like a real prince? One of Korra's brows perk up as she stares at him. He sure doesn't look like a prince. Shouldn't he have a big white Ostrich Horse or something? That's the kind of thing a Prince would have, right?

So the kid is a martial arts master? Really? She stares at Pucca, now definitely seeing a parallel to Jinora in the child. And if she's a martial arts 'master' (as Korra interprets Sayuri's words), she wonders how she would fare in a spar. But.. Korra would feel bad beating up on a little kid.

Mother of all Gods? Korra stares blankly at Amaterasu as Sayuri describes her. How can a Polar Bear Dog be the Mother of all Gods? Is that possible? Or.. or maybe she's not a Polar Bear Dog as Korra initially thought.

This all is so confusing.

She's staring dumbly at Amaterasu when she hears her name. She blinks an immediately stands tall and proud, her hands resting on her hips in a 'yeah I know I'm awesome' kind of way. She nods as she is mentioned as the Avatar, and she glances towards Kami as if to silently say 'See? She knows how cool I am'. And when Naga hears her name, she starts to pant happily, her tail swaying left to right in the grass. She loves to be recognized!

Korra's eyes move to Artorias, the armored one. A greatsword.. she's seen a few in her time.. really powerful, but really slow. Relatively. If he can handle one.. and wear that armor.. he has to be fearsome. He made an agreement with demons.. she wonders if that's going to come into conflict with Amaterasu, seeing as she's the Mother of Gods. Just an initial, uneducated thought.

Sayuri asks for their help, and Korra immediately steps forward, her brows furrowed and her 'I'm being very Avatar right now' tone in her voice. "I'll help, of course I'll help. You just point me in the direction of your sis and her people and I'll make short work of 'em." She says with a nod, her tied up hair swaying as she does. She looks towards Naga and nods again "Right?" Naga lets out a brief grunt/growl, and Korra nods again as she looks back towards Sayuri. "Right."
thelegendofkorra04.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.