The Land of Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yiss, I'm the best. I personally like the idea of a necromancer pixie. Magic doesn't care about how big the user is, or in this case, isn't.
I have a few more questions for my cs,
What spells are limited to what races?
Using spells, I've played some games, (like actual games not rps) where using a spell for some reason destroys the "scroll", is it gonna be like that here?
Well, it's not gonna ve like that. You learn a spell and not use up a scroll. It doesn't get destroyed, but is of no use either.
As to race/ spell limitations, i've already said that there are the dumb combinations, but to list some:
- Vampires can't cast Fire magic, because Fire is their weakness here.
- Dryads can't use Fire spells either, because as the tree-people they do burn.
- Neither can the Mermaids use Fire magic, as they're half-Fish.
-Dwarves can't use magic at all (they have never in any fantasy i know)
- Shadows don't use light magic as they are the opposite of light.
- Pixies can NOT do dark or necromantic magic. IT FEELS WRONG, OK? Imagine a 5cm tall Fairy cast zombies. Weird.
Otherwise there are no restrictions for magic.

I'm thinking about joining but I have one question. What is a Shadow?

I'm thinking about joining but I have one question. What is a Shadow?
They are the missing link between the alive and the dead. They can roam both worlds, but unlike the dead can be killed by any holy artifact or power. This is a race you're not born being, to become one you must sell your soul (literally), so when you die you can't leave the Earth. They look like the person they were in their life, but they have gray skin and red eyes. Their rather unique state of being allows them to turn into an actual shadow and hide from their enemies. While they are a shadow, they're invulnerable to attacks, but it takes a bit for them to shift into a shadow. They use the power of darkness, don't age, don't need sleep, food or water (because they're basically dead).

like many people have already said, this has promise but it is slightly lacking in the info. Maybe if you edit the very first post to include more info about everything more people will join. Also i am tentatively reserving a spot. Dunno how this might fight into my schedule.

This plane crashed before it even left the ground. Someone burned the blueprints, someone killed the mechanics, the airline went out of business, etc.

This plane crashed before it even left the ground. Someone burned the blueprints, someone killed the mechanics, the airline went out of business, etc.
If only one more person would make a CS, I could make the IC thread and (by the style of writing, or by in-depth description) convince others to join. Well, too bad I expect too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.