The land of cavear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucythe wood elf

[REDACTED]
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
A harsh land full of bandits firce animals harsh evroments set in midevil time full l races survive team up or conquer on your own and survive

Last edited:
Mortifer walked through the forest trying to find a shelter, he saw in the forest and slowly approached it. He reached for the door knob and opened it up slowly, the door creaked as he opened it and he stepped in... he held one hand on his weapon that was placed on his back and stepped in to took a look "Anybody there?" he peaked in and slowly walked in, closing the door behind him. The fire was lit but nobody was to be seen, the cabin had a few more rooms he guessed and continued to look.
knight_by_goddessmechanic-d56svao.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: kidcopious
forest spirit.jpg

The spirit kid slowly manifested into the physical plane, sitting on Mortifer's heavily-armored shoulder. He raised both tiny arms and twisted his head around a good few degrees, then let it drop back into place with a rattling noise like dice in a cup.

View attachment 38623

The spirit kid slowly manifested into the physical plane, sitting on Mortifer's heavily-armored shoulder. He raised both tiny arms and twisted his head around a good few degrees, then let it drop back into place with a rattling noise like dice in a cup.
Who.... There I am armed as Lucy gets scared she hides under her bed

I took out my flint and steel, and struck them in the clay box of wood and kindling. My house was a burned-out hemlock tree, with a knothole burned out and a clay fireplace and chimney, with more knotholes whittled out for ventilation. The door was a particularly large knothole cut and burned bigger, at the base of the trunk, with a deer hide pegged over it at the top. I had a bed, it was a wooden frame with springy ash slats and a deer hide blanket, and a pillow of balled up animal skins. I had skins pegged to the walls forming pockets, and I stored nuts and berries there. Meat hung from the ceiling. I had a smoking rack in one corner, next to a stump I used as a chair. I had turtle shell bowls and whittled forks, as well as a candle made of a turtle shell with deer fat and a strip of hide as a wick. The hide hadn't been softened after tanning, so it was harder and burned lower. The whole room was five feet in diameter. The natural camoflauge of the deer hide door concealed the entrance, so the person in the cabin nearby knew nothing of my existense.

Reactions: kidcopious
I took out my flint and steel, and struck them in the clay box of wood and kindling. My house was a burned-out hemlock tree, with a knothole burned out and a clay fireplace and chimney, with more knotholes whittled out for ventilation. The door was a particularly large knothole cut and burned bigger, at the base of the trunk, with a deer hide pegged over it at the top. I had a bed, it was a wooden frame with springy ash slats and a deer hide blanket, and a pillow of balled up animal skins. I had skins pegged to the walls forming pockets, and I stored nuts and berries there. Meat hung from the ceiling. I had a smoking rack in one corner, next to a stump I used as a chair. I had turtle shell bowls and whittled forks, as well as a candle made of a turtle shell with deer fat and a strip of hide as a wick. The hide hadn't been softened after tanning, so it was harder and burned lower. The whole room was five feet in diameter. The natural camoflauge of the deer hide door concealed the entrance, so the person in the cabin nearby knew nothing of my existense.

I walked out of my cabin it wasfreezing I had to find food but barly any thing was around iwent looking for food before I made it back to my cabin I clasped neer a burned out tree

I heard someone outside, but didn't bother to keep myself hidden. Even if they couldn't see the entrance, they'd see smoke billowing out of a knothole. I took a slab of clay and made acorn pancakes. They were made of flour that I ground out of acorns, with water and nuts added. They weren't exactly pancakes, they were flat and hard but delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.