???
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Shake a tin of dice and tell me what numbers they give you.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, an assortment of others. Ask and you shall receive (an answer).
Everybody likes giant, creepy labryinths filled with paranormal mysteries and horror, right? Well, if you're interested in that, then I've got something for you.

The basic idea was a group of people of various origins awaken to find themselves imprisoned in an otherworldly Labyrinth of sorts, massive in scale and nearly impossible to escape. The first half of the plot would revolve around them trying to figure out their reason for being here, the labyrinth's purpose, and how on earth they're going to get out before whatever's lurking the tunnels gets to them. Interactive npcs and a diverse cast would allow it to expand beyond a simple labyrinth story-- I have too many ideas for it knocking around in my skull, and I want so badly to share it with you all.

Of course, I might need a co-gm or two to help me organize and keep things together, as well as supervise. So if you like GMing, here's your chance.

Anyway, TL;DR, a spooky supernatural labyrinth with mysterious origins and even more mysterious residents. Who'd be interested in this?

Last edited:
I don't know, I thought this was a pretty great idea. Still looking for folks who may be interested.

Interested!

Though does it have a main plot or is it just wandering around the labyrinth?

Ah, neat.

Yeah there'd be a plot. I'm not the type to make a setting with no story to go with it.

Awesome!
I look forward to the OOC :D

Hey :) I liked the idea of this rp and definitely interested in it.

Cool. When I'm not completely out of it, I'll work on an OOC. I'll let you guys know when it's posted.

Consider my interest duly checked and considered to be present.

I might be interested.

I'd be interested.

Here it is. I will be out most of the time due to being in the hospital, but I will see to answering for whatever you need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.