The Komodo House Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Sorry for the disappearance! I've been replying from my phone this days because I left the country, and I realize I had many threads without replying D: Sorry!)

She smiled back at him when she noticed he was trying to do so. It looked a bit scary, but there was something still friendly about his expression. As he began with his strange acting, which Haley assumed was some kind of spell, she paid close attention to it. What he was doing was... impossible. But, after what she lived that day, a few drawings duplicating and disappearing didn't surprise her much. Nevertheless, hearing his voice, clear as water, did.

"Y-yes." stammered and looked at him for a few seconds. Now, she was talking with a giant lizard. For a moment, she truly believed she was going crazy, but she decided to ignore that thought and keep the conversation. "I can understand you, hard-skin." added, not sure how to call him, but deciding to take his expression. "What are you?" asked with curiosity. "Oh, and, thank you for saving me from those things..."

Status
Not open for further replies.