The Knights of the Old Republic Expanded: Scabs of Malachor

[fieldbox=Jena Lilith, blue, solid]
All the way down to and even within the shuttle Sidarous appeared to struggle in more than one way; as well as get in little bumps here and there against the female Jedi. She knew what he was doing but all it do in her eyes was show how desperately he was truly struggling deep down and that's what brought a smile to her face each time he said or did something to her. Perhaps Yulon's inhuman description of Sidarous was more fitting that she'd thought.

They hadn't even left to the surface and the prisoner just continued to push his luck with her over this and that. When asked about loosing his cuffs Jena responded by leaning towards him with a deceiving smile; her hands moving closer to his restraints. But instead of loosening them they became tighter instead. "Don't push your luck sweetheart." She replied in a more or less teasing and mocking tone for his early attempts at charming her. "This girl only grants one wish and you've already used it up."

Jena rolled her eyes when Yulon spoke to her. "Ya know Yulon, if I didn't know you well enough I'd say you were almost jealous that the prisoner's been receiving more of my attention than you have. But I know you're not into that kinda stuff are you~?" She teased. "But fine, I suppose I should stop playing nice since little Siddy over her hasn't been behaving himself." The female Jedi would suddenly grab the scruff of Sid's outer cloths and toss him to the floor of the shuttle. Without warning or much remorse the sole of Jena's boot stomped down onto the side of Sidarous' head, pinning him down there. She even twisted her boot side to side a little for extra effect. "Sorry Yulon, I don't think I can hand him over to you. He's a little preoccupied with being my footrest at the moment." While smirking in Yulon's direction Jena took her seat, her foot still pressed down against Sid's head. The Jedi didn't mind what she was doing by any means in fact she kinda enjoyed her current position but she wasn't humiliating Sid just for her own twisted amusement. Hopefully with this show of degrading the prisoner Yulon would get off her ass about trying to get his hands on Sid. She didn't trust him to not just kill him outright and fail the mission; especially with how the prisoner was behaving, he could easily push Yulon over the edge.

"Nerese?" The Jedi thought for a second. "I know she hangs around Commander Surik a bit; other than that, not really."
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Nerese, purple, solid]
33ymlmv.jpg
The conversation, if it could truly be called that, had not gone quite as Nerese had foreseen. Perhaps that should have been the first warning. The sudden shock of Meetra realizing she was there showed just how focused or perhaps in distress she truly was. She had known there was to be some assignment for her. For whatever reason, Revan had said that it would be Meetra who would give the order when he could have done so there and then over the com. Still, taking advantage of being able to meet up Meetra, she had prepared tea to speak with her. That was the plan at any rate. Whatever was bothering Meetra, and there was no doubt a lot during a time of war, Nerese understood it would have to wait for later. Perhaps after the war was over there would be time for things to calm down. So, without another word, she did as she was told and moved toward the hanger.

Even as she traveled in a fair pace toward the hangar, she worried for Meetra. She had tried to hide it, and hide it well she did, but Nerese felt something was off about her. As if there was some conflict within her. Though such things had become common when the Jedi order has split, with Meetra, it felt like something more. Regardless, dwelling on it would do little but distract her from the task at hand. She was to make sure the mission down at Malachor went as plan. She wasn't in charge but she had the charge of making sure things ran smoothly. That task would be particularly difficult with Yulon Hus and Jena Lilith. They were skilled jedi but had a tendency to let their emotions and desires get the better of them. While such things became more difficult to resist against during a war, it was still a Jedi's duty to remain detached. Hopefully the end of the war would give everyone time to heal and center themselves once more.

When she arrived at the hanger, she could tell that the ship she was destined for was just preparing to take off. She hurried toward the ship and noticed the occupants inside and what was going on. "Jedi Knight Jena Lilith, that is not the proper way to handle a prisoner of war."

[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
Seemingly right on cue Nerese appeared and called Jena out on her suddenly bad treatment of the prisoner. The lady quickly went to work as she calmly removed her boot from Sid's head and looked at Nerese with puppy dog eyes. "But Nerese, you should have seen what he's been doing to me. I tried to be civil but he kept cat calling me and trying his best to feel me up the entire way down here." Jena was purposely over playing her innocents as she stretched the truth quite a bit. "I tried my best to keep him close cause Yulon looked as though he wanted to choke the life out of the poor man. But from what I've seen Yulon may be right. The prisoner has ben so vile to me."

Her hands were clasped to her shoulders as she obviously faked being emotionally harmed. For those who knew the female Jedi or have heard things about her this was fairly par for the course.
[/fieldbox]

33ymlmv.jpg
Nerese watched without interrupting as Jena Lilith went on with her dramatic display. She did her best of knowing about all jedi in this war, if only a little and Jena's actions had been brought up in idle conversation among other jedi more then once before. It might very well have been the war but she had heard that such difficulties were not recently formed but merely allowed her to better express her violent tendencies and urges. Neereze could see why Meetra had assigned her to this team.

"Is that so?" She spoke in a even tone as she guided the mandalorian to a seat beside her and across from the passionate jedi. "It is unfortunate that your reputation as a capable dueler was over exaggerated. I was not aware of your fragile state." She gave a small bow. "Please, should you ever feel the need to discuss such things, do not hesitate to call upon me." It was a jedi's duty to help and protect the weak and less fortunate. "If there are no objections, I would be more then willing to keep an eye on the prisoner in anyone else's staid." She gave a quick look over the rest of the team. Another jedi, and what appeared to be a technician. There were also of course the other soldiers who would aid as backup. "Are we all ready to depart?"

[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: Snowflake
[fieldbox=Arno Rayn, green, solid]
Looking back at what was going on Arno was in clear disbelief. For not a single Jedi but for the others to act that way was insane. War did strange things to people. They called Mandalorians animals and beasts, but their insanity was no different from that of the Jedi who so fervently followed their code. Two sides of a coin, those who felt no emotion and those that surrendered themselves to the purity and baseness of warmongering emotions. Honour, passion, anger. Arno saw the war before the Jedi even joined in, he saw the planets on fire and people fleeing before the swarms of ships making planetfall. He kept himself human and unchanged by things he saw, an enemy was a person same as anyone else. Two ideologies and two codes fighting each other, two ways of life, there was nothing holy about smiting your enemy.

Arno was halfway to getting up and slapping everyone in the back when the final Jedi stepped in and started to dismantle the situation in a more relaxed manner. Perhaps that is something which looks like a simple and clear option when one doesn't have to work with these people daily. From the cockpit and over the speaker Arno spoke to the rest of the team. "Settle down you lot, sit down and strap in, we're taking off." He helped Sel with preparation though it was likely not necessary with the T7 around. "Just get us going, mate. This is not gonna get any prettier." He leaned back and rested his hand on the T7 like it was a big metal dog. "These assholes will be the death of me."[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: Rosé Moon
[Fieldbox=The Force, gray, solid]
The Mandalorian would know that if the Jedi had kept her foot on him for another moment he could've broken it. How did he know this? He could feel it. He didn't know how, or why he could feel this, but he could. For in this cock pit he felt as connected by the force as anyone else. Though he didn't know it, nor did anyone else.

However as the Jedi, Jena Lilith, moved her foot at the arrival of the Jedi, Nerese the moment was lost and the Mandalorian would feel it, but again, the feeling would leave him perplexed. He had no reason to know what he was feeling.

As if he had just been shoved into a much larger world.[/fieldbox]

[Fieldbox=Yulon Hus, Yellow, solid]
"Finally! Some sense and reason has come aboard!" As the Jedi Sentinel spoke, the landing bay behind Nerese released a hiss and slowly began to raise. The door before the airlock room would quickly slam shut and follow with a second, lowered hiss as the ramp fully closed.

"Nerese-" Yulon exclaimed, in his usual, boisterous voice, "it's great to see you've been added to our Laceration. I need you to keep an eye on miss Lilth, clearly she cannot be trusted with our cargo." He said, as if he'd never drawn his lightsaber on the man.

Before even giving either of the woman a chance to respond, he turned his back on them, held his arms behind his back and began a confident stride towards the cockpit.

"We must take the most direct route! No Republican Che--"[/fieldbox]

Before Yulon could even finish his orders, the T7 unit's head swirled upon its base and let loose a string of beeping profanities, that Yulon stopped his words cold. Before T7 even stopped his tyrad, a compartment dropped on his head and Mandalorian disrupter rifle, modified to fit T7's droid arm appeared before T7 finally grew silent. The snub rifle slowly slanted diagonally, the weight if the piece proving more than T7 could actually support. The blaster was still, clearly pointed at the Jedi while T7 was still connected to the ship.

Sel didn't even look up at Yulon at this point though. Instead, he moved a lever here, pushed a button and then pulled the same lever back. The ship took off with a burst of speed. Thanks to the design of the Forebringer's hanger, there was no reason to lift, and then take off. Though, to Sel and T7's satisfaction, probably also Arno, Yulon was hurled backwards, and out of the room. He did not crashing out into the cargo hold though. Instead, he suddenly held elevated in the ship. Above the ground hold still in one spot.

[Fieldbox=The Force, Gray, Solid] As Yulon's movement towards a certain death, crushed against the wall of the cargo hold, the crew would feel that now familar feeling again. Save for Nerese, this would be new for her.

This time there was no uncertainty about what was happening. All living being would feel a quick and sudden yanking that gravitated towards the cybernetic Jedi that now hung about the ground. A sensation of dread would overcome them, as if felt as though they fell into a canyon, and while gravity pulled on their bodies, something darker was pulling on what was within them. Their force. Their very life. The pilot, Sel, slammed his head against the back of his chair, and the ship began a nose dive towards the surface of Malachor. The droid, T7, corrected the flight pattern almost immediately and the ship then slowed and even out.[/fieldbox]

[Fieldbox=Yulon Hus, yellow, solid] As the ship slowed to an even speed, and the room began simulating flight gravity, Yulon fell to the ground, almost daintily, before beginning to brush off his robes and looking upwards towards the cockpit.

"My apologies, every-"

Before he could finish, a blast shot out from the cockpit, followed by T7's almost manic beeping. The blast from the short range rifle dissipated before hitting Yulon, but Yulon was still silenced by the display. [/fieldbox]

---

[Fieldbox=Arren Kae, grey, solid] "And? You should consider everything that happens a test. If not by a Jedi, then by the universe. What if you couldn't have pulled that fool to you with force?" There was silence in the mind of Aze for a moment, but the voice of Kae soon continued, "Something is coming, and you will need guidance in ways that the Jedi would've never lead you. Others are coming, and they will need an Azesha who is more than you are now. Do not dismiss your power. We both know you have much of it. If you didn't care for it, you would have none. You should have killed him, but it should've been with your power, not the crutch of the force."

Again, silence pursued, but then it was broken again.

"Do you have any enemies, Jedi?"[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: Snowflake
[fieldbox=Azesha Zekral, pink, solid]
293iu7c.jpg

The door to the apartment opened with a Swishing sound. Aze made eye contact with Master Kae. As the young Togruta had suspected, it was the Master Jedi she had heard in her head. She walked over to a chair, sitting down, listening to the Master. Her emotions a torrent.

"Master, I've passed all the tests given by the universe. That is why I am alive and sitting here in front of you. As I told you before, if I couldn't have used the force, I would have adapted. You sound like you don't believe in the force like you once did...... and I completely disagree with you. The force is power. The force gives and takes away. You of all people, should understand this, master. My eyes have been opened, to the true abilities of the force. I do not dismiss my power, but I do not lust for more of it. That is what corrupts. The force is the source of my power. Same as any Jedi, and even the Sith. Without it, I would be just like any other bounty hunter. The force, is not a tool, it is a companion. I immerse myself in it, learn from it, listen to it, and follow its guidance." Aze paused for a short while before continuing her explanation. "You are mistaken, if you think I will not access this power I have. The force has enlightened me. I am no longer a Jedi. I am a true follower of the force, relishing in its balance of light and dark. I reside in the shades found in the middle. The Gray. The Jedi have handicapped themselves, and it will be their downfall sooner or later. I live by the original code. I am what Jedi were always meant to be....

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet the Force.

The current council, treats the order like it is their fragile child. They are overbearing parents. Not letting the child gain life experience. Then, when the child gets thrown into the maelstrom of the universe, and gets corrupted, manipulated, or overwhelmed, they act like they are surprised. The dark side is like an infection, but instead of building up an immunity through controlled exposure, the council just says to stay away from the sick."

Aze leaned forward, almost studying Master Kae. "Why are you here, Master Kae? I first thought the council sent you to retrieve me or......eliminate...me. But your statements have have inferred you do not wholly agree with the teachings of the Jedi and their relationship with the force. A Jedi would not have said I should have killed that man.....You say something is coming, and others are coming as well. That I will be needed. It almost sounds as though you wish to train me, Master Kae...but I must inform you. I am one with the force, and the force is with me."

Master Kae could believe what she desired about the force, about Aze, and about whatever she pleases. However, that would not change Azesha's connection to the force. As long as the force was with With Azesha, she would always connect with it. Use it, study it, grow with it, and embrace it.

She leaned back into the chair and quickly thought back. "No, master. I do not have any obvious enemies. But I am not naive enough to think that their aren't people out there who wouldn't want me dead... because of my affiliations or beliefs. In the most literal sense, I do not have anyone gunning for me. Not that I know of, at least."
[/fieldbox]

Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
[fieldbox=Arno Rayn, green, solid]
The moment Yulon flew back out Arno seemed to almost relax a bit. The man was getting progressively more bothersome and Arno didn't want to have to deal with all this now. Being so ejected from the cockpit, while dangerous wasn't likely to be lethal so Arno didn't think much of it at the time. Until that feeling kicked in. Last time he wasn't sure who the hell was doing it but now he suspected it was, in fact, Yulon. The Force, in general, was a whole plethora of annoyance for those sensitive to it. Now that he who never felt it had this uncanny feeling about it, he was certain something bad was going on. The icing on the cake was when T7 took a pot shot at the Jedi and the blaster shot just disintegrated before reaching him. The whole situation was a shit show and Arno didn't want to have to deal with it. Which he should as an officially designated CO of the squad.

"I told you to sit down and strap in Yulon. So sit down and strap in. And knock it off with the Force tricks, that's an order." He hated being in charge and he hated summoning up this kind of authority, yet he had to in this case. This situation was giving him the creeps and he wanted to get this mission done with as soon as possible. From the sound of it, there was a sense of seriousness about it that they had to pay attention to. Like it was going to become a key point in the war. He shook his head and tapped against T7's 'head'. "That's enough, you want to dismantled?" He gave the little droid another tap and hoped he got the message to stand down. As much as he liked the tinhead's attitude he wasn't going to allow it to shoot at his squad with reckless abandon. "You alright Sel? Take it easy, I'll take over the piloting." Somewhat concerned, though Sel looked to be no more than slightly concussed, Arno took the responsibility of piloting the shuttle down towards the designated Landing Zone.[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
Jena was frowning even before Nerese had finished her verbal jab. The level-headed Jedi clearly knew where to poke Jena as her martial prowess was what she was most proud of. Crossing her arms and leaning back in her seat, the Jedi responded in an annoyed tone. "Maybe show up to the sparring area sometime so I can have a chance to prove you wrong." She wasn't planning to accept any counseling help either. Then of course Yulon tries to throw her under the hover bus immediately even after she'd purposely left out his wrong doings to the prisoner; so of course she interjected. "Says the metal man who activated his lightsaber in front of an imprisoned and handcuffed Mandalorian."

Finally just as the Jedi was getting comfortable all hell seemed to break loose at once and Yulon was its epicenter. The feeling of death itself pulling upon Jena causing her to quickly stand to her feet as the ship evened out. She drew her lightsaber but didn't activate it; for her it provided some peace of mind. "Kriffing---!!!" She paused before glaring down and over at Yulon. "Alright Yulon, time to fess up. What in the name of the Force have you been doing? First it was just little tugs but this shab?! Someone check on Sel's condition please." The Jedi was clearly uneasy all the while her tone of voice continued to stay at a higher volume than normal. "You caused our pilot to nearly kriffing crash and don't even try to lie; now we know its you. If I recall that makes you one intense liability. Whose to say whatever Force ability is coming from you will get even more potent over a short while and start making the rest of us black out while on this mission."

"Start explaining..."

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
33ymlmv.jpg
"Enough." Nerese let the force move out in all directions, coating the ship in more presence then anything else. Her presence. Letting everyone know she was here and was not just some jedi scholar. That feeling just now. It was unlike anything she had felt before. Someone like her who was so connected with the force just made it feel all the more impressionable. Intimate. She held out her hand to make the blaster come into her hand, She laid in on her lap. She didn't need a blaster and the others could feel it by now.

After a moment of silence, she allowed a more serene feeling of the force to wash over the ship. She simply wanted their attention. "You are knights of the jedi order and you were all given this mission for a reason. Because Revan believes in you. All of you. There are many who believes we have lost our way for joining this war. Your actions do not help this case. Now, we have a mission. If you with to complete it, remain focused and calm. If you can not and present a danger to this mission, we will turn back and everyone will know about it" She turned toward the cockpit. "Will your droid be alright? It seems a bit unstable."
[/fieldbox]