The Kitten and the Horse

Status
Not open for further replies.
"In public? Your so naughty~" Teased Momo as he climbed onto the centaur.

"Oh, hush." He scolded, trotting casually into the forest as he held the kitten's hand. "Jeez, you're so sexual."

"Because your so sexy. I can't help but wanna jump on you any chance I get." Whispered Momo into his ear.

He cleared his throat, moving his head away from the whisper with a huff as they continued on. "J-Jeez, do you really want to get me flustered just walking?"

"If you want we can stop in a cave, and have a little fun in there~" Purred the kitten

"Hh, stop it Momo!" He whined, though he did pick up the pace a bit. "Y-You know I'm really easily flustered!"

He covered his cheeks in embarrassment, causing him to stop. "S-Stop, you're so rude! I just... w-want to have a nice time with you."

Pouting from the yelling he nuzzled his neck with a whine. "Sorry, sorry."

"I... Didn't mean to yell, I'm sorry. The Eric thing from yesterday just really stressed me out, you know?"

Momo huffed and looked away. He was childish at times and he was annoyed how Trae just always managed to bring up Eric. It was quite annoying.

Noticing, he offered the boy a soft. "I won't mention him again, alright? I know he bothers you. He just, he touched me yesterday and I didn't feel comfortable. It made me awkward and it pisses me off that he thinks he can just do that."

"He...tou he'd you?" Then he began to put two and two together. "And you got hard, and ran into the bathroom....Wow Trae...." He hissed, getting off the centaur, deciding to walk the rest of the way.

"Do you think I WANTED that?! He pinned me against the wall, I fell disgusting."

Yelping, the kitten whimpered, trying to break free. "Lemme go!"

"What are you doing?" He blinked, hands still in his pockets. "Are... you feeling alright? Come on, let's... Let's just head home, okay? I want to take a nice bath."

"Lemme alone. I don't want to talk to you!" He growled quickening his steps.

".... Alright, ah.... " He whispered, looking away with a frown. "I'm going to take a dip in the hot springs, okay? Um... I'll cook dinner later. Want fresh fish again, ah?"

Watching the other, he shimmied out of his coat and slipped into the water with a frown. He wanted to make Momo happy, always wanting to do such with those he loved...

Status
Not open for further replies.