The Kitten and the Horse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Momo was in bed, texting on his on phone. The kitten just had a sjower, and was completely naked.

"I fucking hate him!" Groaned Trae as he wandered to the bathroom to finish up his "ptoblem."

The startled kitten sat up from the bed, his eyes wide. He then slowly got out of bed, and wandered to the bathroom, knocking on the door. "Baby?"

"H-Hold on..." He murmured, finishinh himself off with flustered cheeks. Grunting once he finished, he shyly shimmied up his drawers

Waiting outside of the door, he frowned a bit, his tail swaying softly.

Once finishing, he instantly washed his hands and hurried to the boy's side. "I love you, you know that right?"

"Because Eric, he... He's an asshole, lets just keep it at that okay? A giant fucking twat."

"Oh...Well I could make you feel better. Give you a massage, make ya something to eay. Does thatsound nice?" He asked, rubbing his shoulders.

"Yeah..." He whispered, his eyes closing as he pressed his forehead against his lover. "I don't... I don't know if I can work at the Dollhouse anymore
"

"What? But baby....We love it there. We have our lunch breaks together, we always see each other, have a little 'naughty time' in the back room~" He giggled wrapping his arms around him. "Don't let that douche scare you away from your dream job."

"You're right," He sighed, albiet reluctantly as he let his hands slowly snake ariund the other's hips. "I just... zeeinv him makes me sick."

"Then ignore him. Focus on us." He whispered, leaning in close as his eyes locked onto the others.

"Mm... You're right. I just... I want a relationship that MEANS something and that doesn'y seem to occur to him... but you, you're everything I could hope for."

"And your everything I wished for..." Answered the kitten with purr. "I....I really love you."

"I love you too..." He murmured, pressing in for a oassionate kiss. "More than anyone Ive met."

Of course this caused him to smile and pull him into the bedroom to began their passionate night. The next day at work, Momo was busy with his costumers, while his lover was at his station at the bar.

Cracking his hips wearily, it was bad enough that this human form hurt.... But from last night, it didn't help whatsoever. Hell, he even pulled a seat behind the bar as he absently waited for someone to order a drink- the only one he had made was Momo's hot chocolate.

Eric walked over to the bar, rolling his eyes as he sat down. "One mimosa." He mumbled barely looking at him. "And don't poison it, it's not for me. It's for my friend, Aime."

"Oh, yeah, the ghost boy." He replied flatly, starting up the drink easily as he kept quiet, only speaking up with. "He's your Saturday toy, right? Jeez, Eric, I'm surprise he hasn't left you too. You don't deserve someone caring about you."

Status
Not open for further replies.