The Kitten and the Horse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric opened the door, leaning against the door frame. "Ah so you made it. Come in." He mumbled, pulling him in.

"I don't have time for this, Eric..." He growled, trying to tug away. "I neee my things!"

"First tell me why you broke it off with me. Was it the other pets?" He asked with a frown.

"It was because I needed love in a relationship. I don't want to be treated as some replacable sex slave, Eric. Noe give me my things!

"But you loved the sex. And you know it. How rough and wild it was." He whispered a hand running down his arm.

"But sex isn't everything, Eric. Normal, compassionate people need more than rough sex every week. Momo and I have sex, sure, but we have more than that- we care for one another and support each other as lovers, not fuck buddies." He growled.

"Oh please, that Kitten doesn't care about you. He just wanted someone to cuddle up with on a cold night. Tell me you don't miss me."

"Yeah, I miss you... But I know that I care for him more. Now give me my things." He ordered flatly, moving from his grip. "I was tired of you using me, at least Momo doesn't see me as just another "pet". To be honest, sometimes I top!"

Rolling his eyes at the statement he moved to pin him to the wall, smirking down as he expertly grind into a spot he knew he loved. "Hon, your only doing th is to make me jealous. Can't you see that? And it worked hon. I'm jealous, now you've got me where you want."

Letting out a soft whine, he shyly looked away. "St- ah.... Stop this, this isn't right..." He whimpered, "I don't love you."

"You sure as hell don't love Momo. If you did, you wouldn't have even let me touch you. But here you are, getting hard, because b I'm touching you."

"This is s-sexual assault!" He squeaked, trying hard to push the other off and only truly succeeded when changing his form

Once he was push away, he grimaced st the other. "You wanted this."

"I never wanted this. YOU wanted this! I-It's always about YOU Eric, it's never about anyone else. I couldn't deal with that, okay? I need someone who cares for me, and I can care for them back...."

"Give me my things and I will," He snapped, shyly adjusting himself as he tried to hide his somewhat rustled bulge. "I need to leave, so just give it over."

"....Your hard." He smirked, and pointed to the box on the couch. "Momo doesn't do I good job, huh?"

"You don't know what our sex life is like," He growled, snatching the box in his arms. "Don't be an ass, I'll solve it myself!"

Rolling his eyes he flipped him off. "And you can shut the door behind you"

Cursing to himself, the centaur stormed from the apartment with flushed cheeks while clinging to his things- though he knew that, that creep had probably kept something of his to sniff or something. Changing his form the moment he had reached the woods, he galloped quickly to his hidden home with a low growl

Status
Not open for further replies.