FOLKLORE MEMBER
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
Genres
Romance, Slice of Life, Fantasy
15qouw1.png

Credits to a person who has left this community, who some of us know, some of this 'theme' is from 'Shounen Senpai's planned roleplay, 'Anomaly'.
I loved his style.

NOTE: This will be a sort of small roleplay so if you are planning to be busy in the future please don't join, I've been apart of roleplays that are ended fast because of foreseen vacations. If you join please
STICK WITH US!!!

Also, meet xLarius. The GM who's not very good with codes, even after reading the bb code guide
10 times. Not even exaggerating.

Also, this is my very first RP that I will be a GM. Please don't be too harsh on me!
If this isn't a good idea I guess I'll tweak it a bit, but... I LIKE THIS IDEA!!
Now that this has been established, thank you for taking interest in this rp and let's get the ball rolling!

ALSO. IF YOU'VE COME EARLY THEN I WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN EVERYTHING SET UP. PLEASE CLICK THE
'WATCH THREAD' AND TYPE YOUR INTEREST~! Thank you!

Character Sheet/Information (It's Here!) | Out-of-Character/Plot Discussion(you're here!)
| In-Character
Character Sheet- (July 26, 2016)
Out-of-Character/Plot Discussion Thread//Information Thread (July 25, 2016)
In-Character Thread - N/A

Open/Closed Signups?: Counting. . . .

How many more slots are open?: CLOSED. WILL BE OPEN ONCE SLOTS EMPTY!

Genders:
Male: 6
Female: 6
- Will count once everyone is finished!

How many characters am I allowed to make?: 1 please and thank you, since there isn't that many slots.
I may increase this based on if more and more people would like to join, but for now let's just stick
on the safe side~

Welcome! You're currently in the Out of Character thread!
PLEASE, don't post your CS in this thread!
This area is for random stuff, asking questions and all that nice rp progression stuff.

I hope you enjoy this roleplay! Below is all the information I think you need at this time.
I'm really open to suggestions for changes!​

img.php

• "Ah, It seems you're not home at the moment. But you do
    have a recording machine... Great!"

At this moment there's a bit of crackling.
    "So, since you're one of my blessed friends... Mind helping me?"
    The, "Kiora" project. What is it exactly? Since Ryouta
    has been a kid he's always wanted to create something with
    the friends she's/he treasures dearly to show to his children that yes! That he plans to have. This was also an opportunity to connect with all those friends that he hasn't talked to in awhile, it's basically a 'Art' get together.
    Ranging from instruments and basic music skills,
    to drawing.He's in college and life has been a bit rough but
    everyday after the school day, he declares that this would be a dedicated
    program that his superiors wanted him to commence. It so happens that
    his 'friends' are the best of the best. Though the program isn't without flaws.
    This gets pulled from his own budget and not to mention the rest.
    Though everyone is different, the teams ranging from, music, artist,
    drama (acting), being a writer, it could end up being madness!
    With all the geniuses together, what could they create? That's for them to
    decide. Will they bond over the events? Or will this group break up? Can they even balance it between college and this group?
    Well my reader, that's for you to decide.

• The Strange GM: xLarius
    The Generous Co-Gm: Whispering~Melody
    The Skills Wanted: 'Intermediate' or Higher
    ("At this level, you should exhibit a distinct writing voice and style. All players must be familiar with common grammar and punctuation and write clearly legible posts with varied sentence structure. You will be expected to have more fleshed-out characters and adhere to the setting.")
    Type: Group, GET WITH IT (WO)MAN!
    Genre: Slice of Life, Romance
    Posting Rate Expectation: Please post as frequent, but don't rush
    your post. Unless,
    a) Someone's waiting on your post
    b) You haven't posted for an extremely long time

• As much as I don't like rules they need to be made to create order in the rp.
    In general: Follow ALL Iwaku rules please.
    IC RULES
    1) Wait two posts after yours, please. This is because
    I don't want things moving WAY too fast before others can comprehend
    what in the world is going on. This rule may change depending on if the number of players screws up the system.
    Ex:
    You
    GOWRIOWJGIRJOAG

Shawn
    WJORIJGWOIAJGRA

Rei
    JEOIGWJAGOIWRJAOI

You
    GWRGGWAWRAGRA

2) Please follow the format!
    (This will be listed in the 'Formats and Things' area.)

3) Smut or anything that goes on the nature of Libertine is strictly forbidden in the IC thread. Romance is encouraged, but things that aren't
    family friendly is are not! Well except for swearing. That's alright.
    (I'm sorry, I just think swearing is okay.)

4) Heads up! You're allowed to create NPC's if your character has nothing to do! So ha! No excuses!

5) Please. No. One liners. No *fluffs! Please avoid grammatical errors.
    I understand when you start posting and you're exhausted and you
    trip out, one or two is okay if we understand your point! Otherwise
    if someone notices they have the right to mention it!
    *Ex:
    Yes! I agree!

6) NO Godmodding or Metagaming. No Gary Stu's or Mary Sue's (meaning your character is perfect and unbeatable). Make sure that the character will fit the realistic nature of the RP. Seriously. No one likes that one guy who's seriously annoying good. Really.

OCC RULES
    1) THIS RP WILL BE A CONTINOUS RP DEPENDING ON THE ACTIVITY OF THE PLAYERS AND THE GM. As much as possible, I would like this RP to last for a long time, aka creating a sequel and things like that. Join the roleplay ONLY if you feel lke you can stay committed to your strange GM! Of course, things happen in life that weren't planned for at all. Check Rule #2 regarding this.

2) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, inform me if you're dropping out! Seriously. If I don't hear from you for awhile I will be one, of course, a bit upset but on the other hand it could create chaos in the IC! If it's a cliffhanger and you just leave then... Hmph. I understand that we're all eventually going to be busy. If you feel like you're busy or if you have your reasons to leave or if you have lost interest in the roleplay, please tell me. In the end this will happen. (Skip to the *)

If it's a temporary leave, for the time being your character(s) will either be:

Option 1: Personally controlled by me for the time being

Note: MHAHAHAHA. I MIGHT MAKE THEM THE DOUCHES OF THE STORY.
    No I'm kidding, you can trust me. Well there's also Option 2.

Option 2: Given to other interested roleplayers for the time being

Feel free to communicate and plan with whoever gets to control your characters on how they can temporarily keep your character alive in the roleplay while you are away.
    (Cough. Personally I think I'm better.)

If you feel that your character wouldn't be in good hands (ouch.)
    There's a vacation option! Well, if your 'vacation' is more than
    a month real time then I will assume you've dropped out unless
    further notice, in that case this will happen:

*A farewell post will commence. Aka an actual reason, not.
    "I CAN'T BE HERE ANYMORE BECAUSE I DON'T FEEL LIKE IT :("

3) While drama is encouraged in-character, I shall refrain drama of any kind happening in the OOC discussion. I've had enough fights in my
    Iwaku lifetime. I will be patient but if you push my buttons... Well I've warned you. (Please understand this only happens if the fight lasts
    for three days or so, and nobody has posted in the IC because of this fight.)

4) This goes without saying but... Respect your fellow roleplayers as well as the characters they've created. Golden rule,
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."
    You guys are nice people 15/16 of the time, I trust you!

• {Insert Banner}
    Interactions:
    Activity:
    Color Code:

[Time Strip, Insert here the time the GM has implied.]
    Post down here

[/hr][/hr]

Last edited:
Finished with all the banners~

How do you like it
@galactical ?

OKAY GUYS. I KNOW IT'S ONLY BEEN 1 DAY BUT PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD. BECAUSE I DON'T WANT THIS TO END.

BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHEN I'M GOING TO RP WITH ALL YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE IF THIS ENDS.

also I want to make more banners. Those are fun.

uhuhuhuhuhuhhhhhh

@BearEnthusiast...
.-. I have a few other people but I'm like, not sure if they'd be interested??????? xD

Edit: I shouldn't have tagged Bear 'cause he's busy and oh boy :>

Last edited by a moderator:
That moment when you have basically no friends and/or are too shy to tag people (or just freaking ask via PM)...
o^o

That moment when you have basically no friends and/or are too shy to tag people (or just freaking ask via PM)...
o^o
Ikr, it's like
THEY'RE FRIENDLY.
then awkwardness slaps me in the face. Then I feel bad because I know they're great people.

Ikr, it's like
THEY'RE FRIENDLY.
then awkwardness slaps me in the face. Then I feel bad because I know they're great people.
DUDE I FEEL THE EXACT SAME WAY!!
Like, I know some really great people here, but then when I'm typing the question I'm like "fuck do I sound annoying? THIS IS PROBABLY REALLY ANNOYING, EHHHH"

and, since I'm weird, I say this out loud and my voice gets high and squeaky as I contemplate sending it.
Omg you two are just too cute for me :>>>
I'M NOT CUTE, I AM A FEROCIOUS FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH!!!
meanwhile, I'm literally 5 feet tall and I scare myself by setting cups down too loudly. o^o

Should I tag people....?
I'm scared.
Because I join different varieties but I couldn't find a slice of life that I wanted.
So I made this.
;-;

Should I tag people....?
I'm scared.
Because I join different varieties but I couldn't find a slice of life that I wanted.
So I made this.
;-;
If you really want to tag people, then you should!<3 c:

Status
Not open for further replies.