3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, A bit of horror, magical, and almost everything.
THIS SIGN UP IS CLOSED!

It has been one hundred years since the Great Nargalond Wars. The Elves and Dwarves now rule in harmony with King Thorin and Queen Enwel uniting the two races. Werebeasts, worgens, dwarves, elves, and orcs all live in peace under their rule.

There is one race, however, that has long since been forgotten. This race is the race of humans. Most say that the human race was completely annihilated during the war. Others say that there are still some humans alive, though they are hiding away.

Many people, hoping to gain respect, claim they are part human. Most are lying. Though there are some who have human blood in their veins, they are few and very rarely boast of their blood lineage.

Now, the king has a dark secret that he keeps from the whole kingdom. Not even the queen knows of this secret. He has sent out letters to four certain warriors, summoning them to his castle. He trusts them with his dark secret.

The letter is as follows:

Brave Warrior,

My name is Thorin Narvi Dainarv the Third. Though, you may know me as King Thorin. I have summoned you to the castle for a very important mission. This is a cofidential mission so as soon as you are done reading this letter, you must burn it.

You see, I have this... pet, shall you say. She grows lonely in my castle and I must find her a mate so that she shall no longer be so saddened. While I am gone, you must keep her hidden from the others in the castle at all costs. Even the queen does not know of her existence.

I am trusting you with her care. Keep her safe and do not let me down.

King Thorin Narvi Dainarv the Third.

Alright, so now that you know the plot, time for what I'm looking for! I need four warriors and one human boy to visit my human girl character. If you would like to join then please fill out the sheet below. Remember, King Thorin is counting on you!

Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Weapon:
Why did the king choose you?:

Example and My form:

Name: Braida
Race: Human
Appearance: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-AkKPAcwezDw/TcJA2vbTGoI/AAAAAAAAAEI/n0NzZOqxPfk/s1600/littlegirl.jpg
Weapon: None
Why did the king choose you?: N/A

*Edit* Alright, two spots left!

Last edited:
Name: Markov Brackovich
Race: Elf
Appearance:
_20121124_1940685617.jpg

Weapon: Two daggers, A rapier on his side.
Why did the king choose you?: Markov was the top close combat expert of his country, His main job was being a mercenary the top mercenary at that. He would always get the job done no matter what putting his life on the line was his job and its what makes people respect him. He does anything he can to ensure the happiness of his customers and his fellow patriarchs, He has also traveled alot and learned different fighting styles which brings his Advantage in fighting. But the king chose him because he was a valiant young man with a passion to protect. Ever since he lost his family he had vowed to never let anyone he new be so unhappy inside like him.

Name: Markov Brackovich
Appearance:
_20121124_1940685617.jpg

Weapon: Two daggers, A rapier on his side.
Why did the king choose you?: Markov was the top close combat expert of his country, His main job was being a mercenary the top mercenary at that. He would always get the job done no matter what putting his life on the line was his job and its what makes people respect him. He does anything he can to ensure the happiness of his customers and his fellow patriarchs, He has also traveled alot and learned different fighting styles which brings his Advantage in fighting. But the king chose him because he was a valiant young man with a passion to protect. Ever since he lost his family he had vowed to never let anyone he new be so unhappy inside like him.

Awesome! 1 down, four more people to go! :)

Name: Billy Watson
Appearance:
hLH76Pq.jpg
Weapons: Two curved daggers, A greatsword sheathed on his back.
A mysterious man, but also a dangerous one.

Name: Billy Watson
Appearance:
hLH76Pq.jpg
Weapons: Two curved daggers, A greatsword sheathed on his back.
A mysterious man, but also a dangerous one.

Two down, three more to go! :D

Name: Kikiri Anariara
Race: Elf turned Werewolf.
Appearance:
Fantasy_tattoo_321.jpg
f0d81212126a8517fdf4919b7a1d78961570368.jpg
Weapon: Twin swords, twin daggers, throwing knives, and a long bow
Why did the king choose you?: She's capable and loyal...she's also female. He thought it wouldn't hurt to have a woman guard his female human.

Billy has one of the only normal names here... wow. xD

Name: Kikiri Anariara
Race: Elf turned Werewolf.
Appearance:
Fantasy_tattoo_321.jpg
f0d81212126a8517fdf4919b7a1d78961570368.jpg
Weapon: Twin swords, twin daggers, throwing knives, and a long bow
Why did the king choose you?: She's capable and loyal...she's also female. He thought it wouldn't hurt to have a woman guard his female human.

Awesome, just why so many weapons?

Alright, I'm too impatient to wait for others so are all of you alright starting this up today?

My friend said she'll fill you last slot when she get's to a computer.

Awesome, I'll make the thread as soon as I can, something came up so I'm not gonna be on for a while.