The Kingdoms of Travania (OOC/Signups)

ADVERTISE IN ALL THE RPS!

Random message so this doesn't go in the graveyard

I was waiting for more people. Should we advertise it more, a banner is already up.

I are interested in this.... should have a character up soon...is this a thing???

Yeah, I've been waiting for new people.

You can make someone on the enemy's side like a general or another king, we have to many freelancers ATM, and if you could make a map with 15 kingdoms on it that could be swell, only if you want.

You can make someone on the enemy's side like a general or another king, we have to many freelancers ATM, and if you could make a map with 15 kingdoms on it that could be swell, only if you want.
A map you say....I don't have the software to create maps....v.v I am sorry for my failure.....hmm mk

Yeah, me neither. Its alright, Its me RP so I feel I should but have no idea how because if it were on paper I would have no way to scan it.

hmm ionno Ill look up somethings see if I can make the map. But I has to work so I wont be able to reply for a bout five hours or so

Its alright, take your time and a map isn'T required so only do it if you want.

Yes, Magic is a thing. Anything is allowed unless I say no but I'm open to alot. Aslong as it fits within the medieval setting we have so the only thing for me would be no robots.

Wonderful<3

I would make a King if it wasn't because I was craving this character pair. As for map, it shouldn't be too hard to find something online? I know there is a good bunch out there.

Travania

Character App
Name: Syris "Tiger" Redmond
Race: Tiger is of Escarian nobility. Human.
Rank/Affiliations/Class: No affiliations(But lean towards Escaria)/Artifact hunter
Appearance:
7ec2538f2c0a1530e11d7584c0e479ee.png

Weapons: Magic & Two Handed Sword. (Sword work as a amplifier when magic is thrown through it)
Flaws/Weaknesses: Have a weakness for Lily. Magic cool down/Need protection doing casting and seconds after.

Personality: Smart and experienced in battle. Tiger is one of the few Escarians born with the power to control magic at a high level. He is a seeker of wisdom and have made his life goal the collection artifacts. He is not a dark person, but do not take him lightly though. Earn his trust and you will have a loyal friend.

Bio: Syris "Tiger" Redmond was born into the Redmond Noble Family. The Redmond Family is a House of Elite Dragon Knights, with their primary weapon being the two-handed sword. You can imagine the surprise when Syris's father discovered his son was able to use magic. The view on magic range from House to House, but to Syris's Family it was a blow to their pride. Syris wasn't that easily thrown out though, and that's where his nickname "Tiger" originate from. He mastered the use of the family sword, and then went to study Magic in the Capital City of Escaria Empire. He showed promising results and was ranked SA. With SS being the highest magical rank in the Empire.

(The classes goes from A, F, S then move up to SA, SF and finally SS the highest level. Class F mostly do research and the classes S, SA make up for the most Battle Wizards. Of course, class SF research higher level magic while SS make up for the extreme elite.)

But his mixed bio made it hard for him to stay in the Empire. He wanted to explore the world, and find artifacts and holy relics.

Profession: Former Escarian Royal Battlewizard, class SA. Now artifact hunter. Skills range from magic casting to melee with two-handed swords.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Lily
Race: Nimbat (Can talk)

Rank/Affiliations/Class: Syris's Familiar

Appearance:
815247387779cd909fde16020910234f.png

Nimbats are about one foot and a half tall and are covered in orange/white fur. On the back two wings grow out, also but slightly less covered in fur. Even though nimbats have legs do they prefer to fly. As the cat and bat, are nimbats mostly night animals. That said, they don't mind moving around in the day.

Weapons: Can cast magic, however at a lower level.
Spells: Light! Whoever look on Lily when she cast this spell will be blinded for a short period. Shield! Lily cast a magic shield on a person. Can repeal arrows, sword hits and low level spells, but leaves herself vulnerable. Fireball! Lily cast a weak fireball.
Flaws/Weaknesses: Lily is all but a familiar, kept in our world by Syris's magic. Should she 'die', she will later respawn in Syris's bag. Her skills are limited to weak protection magic, flashlight and other minor tricks.

Personality: Being more or less forced to follow Tiger, Lily is at times cheeky and often talk back to her Master. However, she have come to enjoy helping Tiger out. She is quite different from Tiger, in the sense that Lily want things to end peacefully. Tiger, less so. She is not stupid, and not even easily scared. Probably because of the time she have spent with her Master and natural born curiosity.

Bio: Tiger found many new exotic races and creatures in his travel. The nimbats being one of them. At first he thought they were primitive creatures, but after studying them further he discovered that they were capable of talking. Lily herself lived in a cave with her big family. Being still young, she had never seen a human before. The first time they met is still embarrassing to them both. You had to crawl into a small hole to get inside the larger cave, so when Tiger wanted to explore it he almost got stuck. When Lily was flying low to get outside, she smashed into Tiger's face. You can imagine the chaos that followed. In the end, Tiger used the familiar spell on Lily, binding her to him. She still had her own free will, but now she would forever require Tiger to survive.

Profession: Tiger's familiar/companion spirit. She mostly serve as a helper, but can cast spells of her own. Her magic is on a weaker level than that of Tiger. She can write and read and keeps check on Tiger's books.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Worsel
Its all good, can you just specify what kind of spells Lily can use. Or else you're all good. And a king of Escaria will be fine.

Updated my CS. She might get more spells as I make them up, but its never gonna be anything major.
Also added bit more to Tiger's CS. Sword work as a amplifier for his magic.

Sorry for my delay, have been posting, working, Researching information for this rp.

HOPEFULLY THIS IS STILL A THING.....IF SO I an nearly complete on the first characters bio