The Kingdoms of Light and Dark

W

Whirlwind

Original poster
[BCOLOR=transparent]The two kingdoms of Cahaya and Gelap go back in history before language was written. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Cahaya, the kingdom of light, has always attempted to set and follow laws (ranging from as horrid as murder to as simple as a lie). They now have so many, hardly anyone is able to follow them all. The ones that claim to are known as the Imam. They wear robes to let everyone know who they are, and are held in high esteem all around the kingdom. For if you are not an Imam, you'll need their forgiveness for whatever law you're breaking to live at peace in Cahaya. There is a new girl emerging in Cahaya though. One questioning the laws and starting… well, it's not a rebellion. Yet. It's a spark. Questioning the idea of living in constant judgement of others, or guilt if you are human and admit your mistakes, and bringing to light how much the Imam lie and cheat. The king and queen of this kingdom rely on the Imam to keep the peace, but what happens if they are creating the division by their actions? Also on the royals plates is the kingdom of Gelap.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gelap is a veritable fair, or hell, compared to Cahaya, depending on your morality. In Gelap, parties rage for weeks. But there are murders in broad daylight daily. Everyone is accepted and no one judges anyone. But there are rapes in the streets. There is no such thing as jail for the citizens. But there is no court to go to if your child is taken away in the night. In Gelap, you revel in your freedom or fear for you life, there is hardly an in between. The king and queen of Gelap enjoy this lifestyle and nature of their ruled, but they also live in fear of being taken down by their own people for how lawless they are. For this reason, Gelap does have an army comparable to that of Cahaya, with special privileges in order to keep these warriors pleased to serve instead of doing whatever they want like the others. Gelap also has to fear Cahaya.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The two kingdoms have been living under a 200 year peace treaty with each other after a 100 year long war, that almost killed off both kingdoms entirely. Everyone knows the peace treaty means survival of both kingdoms. But yet both are too corrupt to let the other lie in peace. Spies, mercenaries, and the like are constantly infiltrating one nation under the name of the other, stirring trouble. Basically, both places put on smiling faces to one another but stab each other in the back continually.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The 13 elements are various colored magical shards that give you certain abilities when swallowed. If the person who ingests these shards does not meet the requirements set forth by the magical elements, the element will disappear from their body silently and reemerge in a hidden place to be found again. (Those that do not specify how they disappear, disappear upon the wielder's death.)[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]ability to breathe underwater[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent](up to three days) AIR, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]ability to go without food[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent](not water) TIADA, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]ability to create another person from pieces of yourself [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](piece does not regrow) KLON, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]ability to calm animals[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent](to prevent them from killing you) HAIWAN,[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]ability for superhuman strength [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](doesn't work if you cut your hair, any hair) KUAT,[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]ability to hit any target perfectly[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] (but not with weapons, must be something mundane like a chair, not a knife) SASARAN, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]ability to sneak into any place or up on anyone[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] (but if you attempt to kill them or have intent to kill it does not work) RAYAPAN, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]ability to raise from the dead [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](but requires you to have died to save someone else) PENGOR, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]ability to survive poison [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](requires 3 days to recover) HIDUP,[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]ability to live forever[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] (requires dying in the most brutal way possible) MATI, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]ability to feel happy all the time no matter what[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]([/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]requires giving up everything you don't need to survive, including a home, extra food, more than one set of clothes, etc) MEMBERI,[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]ability to save any number of people like in a tragedy [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](requires your death in place of theirs) JIWA, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]ability to survive fire [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](requires dancing the entire time you are in the fire) API[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent](only the Imam care about the capitalized names of the shards - If you have any questions feel free to ask me, but know I will reveal more about the shards throughout the RP)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Currently, the Imam hold all 13 hidden in a temple, heavily guarded. The RP will begin with one having been stolen by a character who works for Gelap. The Imam let's the king and queen of Cahaya know, and they decide to throw a ball in order to send their own mercenary or mercenaries to retrieve it when security will be focused on keeping their people safe in another kingdom, not protecting the stolen shard (though it will still be incredibly difficult to retrieve). The shard stolen was [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]ability to sneak into any place or up on anyone aka RAYAPAN.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And this is where our RP begins.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Characters still wanted before starting: an Imam member (preferably male)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]*This is just the minimum! You do not need to reserve a peasant or mercenary, etc, just wanted to have a list of what I wanted before starting. More than one peasant can sneak into the ball, there can be more than two royals, so don't worry if something has been filled.*[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]CS (everyone is human):[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Class/Occupation (royal, peasant, mercenary, Imam, etc.):[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance (picture can be real or art, but prefer not anime, also include some written detail like height and weight):[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Kingdom (Cahaya or Gelap - even if you are not loyal to one, you were born in one):[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Family:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Biography/Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Goal:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Shard you desire (everyone knows about the shards and desires at least one):[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rules: [/BCOLOR]
  1. [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]I am the GM and while I only have one official co-gm, I do have friends involved in this RP who I may ask to speak for me if I can't atm or execute major plot points, so don't worry if someone makes a major move out of nowhere. (Just make sure if you want to make a move like this you message me first).[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  2. [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]No you cannot start with a shard, or have ever held a shard, or go steal one without my permission. It's meant to be incredibly difficult. I'm not saying you can't have one in the future of the rp, but it won't just happen.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  3. [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]you can have up to 3 charries if you can handle it[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  4. [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]No one in this rp has magic, or abilities, or is a race like elf or anything. The setting is medieval like.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  5. [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Feel free to have numerous NPCs as long as they are not affecting the plot in a significant way (like, you can NPC a large family, just not a personal mercenary).[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  6. [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Sexual scenes or anything like that should be in private messages[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  7. [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Feel free to curse, as long as it's not the F bomb every other word, you know what I mean?[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  8. [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]No controlling other players or auto hitting (collabs are welcome)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  9. [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Don't cause drama in the OOC![/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  10. [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]I have the right to reject your cs, kill your charrie(s), & evict you from the rp if you don't follow these rules.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  11. [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Two people must post between your posts, and make posts at minimum a 5 sentence paragraph, & at most a 4 page collab.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I looooooooooove plot and backstory and twists and turns, so message me any and all ideas you have! Feel free to message each other and work out things as well![/BCOLOR]

Co-GM : @Camille

Are there gods in this RP?
The Cahayans believe in one God. The Gelaps believe in none.

Are there last names for the royals?
Yes, Cahayan royals are the Terangs, and Gelaps are the Jahats.

Does RAYAPAN work on animals?
You can use it to sneak up on animals to kill them for food.

Can I create an assassin group?
You cannot create any significant plot affecting NPCs without permission. If you wish to create such NPCs, they must be unable or unwilling to go after the shards or be long since dead (as I do not want NPCs getting shards)

Do the Imams torture people?
No, they are basically priests. Think of them like the police, judge, and jury in one. Some are genuinely good people. Other are bad, take bribes, etc.

Can RAYAPAN work if you kill in self defense?
No, as soon as you intend to kill the person, for whatever reason you may deem noble, it vanishes.

How big of a piece of yourself do you need to cut off for KLON to work?
A pinky might make a baby, an arm might make an adult woman, just depends.

Does someone who is created by KLON deformed?
No, they appear normal and have an emotional connection to their creator, but that's it.

Does KUAT disappear if you pull out a hair?
No. If any hair on the persons body is cut, it disappears. That's the only rule.

Can my character have magic?
No. They can be an illusionist, but there are no spells, or real magic beyond the shards. that's what makes them so valuable.

Do both kingdoms have an army?
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Camille
I'm joinin whether u like it or not. Hehe :P

Rule #10 does not apply to me. I am immune to possible rejection because I took a potion for it........it's called NyQuil

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Name: Wanita

Class/Occupation: Merchant class ~ She is supposed to work with her family's carpentry business, but she spends almost no time doing so. She wishes to be a philosopher/teacher/speaker.

amalia-manaois-19-years-old.jpg

She is an average height of 5'6" and average weight of 132lbs. She has a few scars and her eyes are somewhat weak in the dark. She has no piercings or tattoos.

Kingdom: Cahaya

Family:
Papa – Father – Carpenter
Mama – Mother – housewife/mother
Kiki – Sister - 21
Lia – Sister - 19
Saul – Brother - 27
Argon – Brother - 25
Tom – Brother - 23

Biography/Personality:
Wanita is a calm spirit, loving and happy almost all the time. She is kind and good, faithful and gentle. She is hardly ever angry, expressing self-control in all aspects of life. When she is sad, it is because someone died or got hurt. If she's angry, it's because someone was cheated out of their hard earned money. She likes to hang out with common people more than the privileged, as she knows they need a good friend more.
Since Wanita was a little girl she has been obsessed with learning and teaching. She studied, studied, studied, and taught, taught, taught. Adults, kids her age, even make the family dog sit and tell him things. What she really found fascinating were the laws of the nation, the shards, and the nature of the Imam, along with the written prophesies by their ancestors, figuring out which have come true and which ones haven't. She has followed the laws, every single one, since she could understand them, but has never bragged about it or told a soul. Because of her humility, she finds the Imam particularly vain.
There are some prophesies about a revolution and a new ruler among the people, and while some have claimed to be this person, they have all been cut down along with their followers. This revolutionist will also be faultless, so many assume they will be an Imam. However, Wanita's mother has told her since she was young she had a dream this person would be Wanita. She is afraid her mother is right, but there are some prophesies about this that frighten her still, and she would prefer not to be the chosen one. Not to mention, the person will be royalty, which as far as she knows, she is not. (spoiler: she is.)
For now, she still teaches and studies, unfortunately riling up the Imams and some of the people of Cahaya, but is a good friend, teacher, and leader to many of the peasants.

Goal: To bring to light that which the Imam wishes to remain hidden, To unburden the masses, To love everyone despite their flaws

Shard you desire: All, in order to protect them and see them used correctly rather than have them in the hands of the Imam.

UqcAKFr.jpg

Name: Hisoka "the Magician"

Class/Occupation: Professional Entertainer/Magician, Street Performer/Magician, Serieal-Killer/Ex-Assassin (However murders/kills are rarely ever motivated by currency, anymore that is.)

Kingdom: Born and resides in Gelap, however travels back and forth between the two kingdoms frequently for performances/jobs.

Family: None, Hisoka has never known his family. Never remembering how he entered existence in fact. "I just simply appeared."

Personality/Biography: Entirely self-serving, self-absorbed and selfish; he does whatever he likes as long as it pleases himself in some way. His insatiable love for spilling the blood of those he deems worthy fighters in combat and his enjoyment of extreme pain while doing so fuels his seemingly sadomasochistic desires. In order for them to grow to their full potential, Hisoka will allow enemies or others to live in situations where he or others could easily have killed them. (Even if this means protecting/negating them from harms way.) Existence is rather odd for this individual. Hisoka knows nothing of his parents, nor does he care to ever find out. There are only two things Hisoka cares for, sating his bloodlust and gaining possession of shards. Never has Hisoka attempted to steal a Shard, however he intends to and plots for the occasion regularly.

Growing up was odd for Hisoka, not long did time pass before he was taken in by a gang of assassins/thieves. No matter how hard he tried to remember, Hisoka couldn't figure out who his family was. All he recalls is "Lying on the stone-floor of a dungeon and being tortured for several months, before being released into the light." Thus Hisoka has given up all thought on his past, only looking "Towards my miraculous future."

All of his slight of hand tricks and acrobatics stems from training with The Phantom Troupe. Eventually Hisoka reached the point to where, he started being attacked by his own, so called family. Merely due to the fact of how his uprising was beginning to threaten them. "As they say, the student was beginning to surpass the masters. To bad it was already to late, before they acted." Hisoka no longer holds any ties to the gang, only getting a visit once in a while from one of his close past superiors. Every time they meet, the two fight and come to a draw. Then his past superior taunts on how he fled the life he is destined to live. Due to Hisoka always refusing the offer of rejoining them, which is always offered after the two fight.

Currently The Phantom Troupe is severely lacking members. This is because many of them have died either by their mistakes during their work or by confronting Hisoka and being killed. The remaining members have either chosen not to fight Hisoka and are still being smart in their occupation, or they have merely suffered draws when fighting Hisoka. New members which enter The Phantom Troupe, are typically sent to try to kill Hisoka to prove themselves. Or they foolishly attack him due to wanting to avenge the members he's killed.

Goal: Create a performance which sends the world into eternal awe. Participate in battles that push his strengths/abilities to their utter limits. To execute every challenge which stands before himself.

Shard(s) you desire:

-SASARAN: Ability to hit any target perfectly. (but not with weapons, must be something mundane like a chair, not a knife)

-MATI: ability to live forever (requires dying in the most brutal way possible)

-KUAT: ability for superhuman strength (doesn't work if you cut your hair, any hair)

-RAYAPAN: ability to sneak into any place or up on anyone (but if you attempt to kill them or have intent to kill it does not work)

⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅
Assassin Attire:
w7xl2bE.jpg

Royal Attire:
iWVDtWp.jpg

Assassin Title/Name: The Night Angel

Original Name: Azoth (Known by utterly few, please contact me privately to talk about, if your character knows this name)

One of several identities he owns: Christopher Terang (A royal of Cahaya.) Barthos A black-smith of Gelap.

Class/Occupation: Assassin/Royal of Cahaya/Black-smith of Gelap.

Kingdom: Born in Cahaya as a street-urchin, frequently visits both Kingdoms. Lives in Gelap.

Family: None, all deceased.

Personality/Biography: Strangely kind for a man of his upbringing and occupation. Currently possesses no knowledge of where his previous Master is. (The man which taught him to be an assassin.) Azoth was taken in at the young age of 12 by his master. It has only been a three years that Azoth has been on his own so to say. However his work history stems back all the way to age 16. Thus people may know of this young assassin who is no longer so little anymore.

Nobody except his teacher/master is aware of his name Azoth. Everyone else either knows him by his Assassin title, or one of the many persona's he possesses. Several of the persona's he possesses were his previous assassin jobs/marks. Thus he killed Christopher Terang to take his place. Azoth typically is instructed to kill people of importance or influence. (Imam, Royals and Nobels of Cahaya.) In Gelap he is known for getting marks of people of power. (Those who hold enough scare or threat in the society of Gelap.) The Night Angel title stems from who he kills on his free-time, which are people that are senseless murders, rapists and other foul fiends in each Cahaya and Gelap.

Goal: To redeem what has been lost. To remove the Shards from the possession of the Imam and everyone for that matter. (Azoth feels these items are to much for the people to control/keep justly.) To watch over each Kingdom as The Night Angel, cleansing each kingdom of murders, rapists and so on.

Shard you desire: Technically he desires all of them, but not for his selfish desires. To remove them from the care/hands of everyone. To hide them indefinitely.

- PENGOR

-JIWA

-AIR

-TAIDA

-API

Shard you possess: [BCOLOR=transparent]ability to sneak into any place or up on anyone[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] (but if you attempt to kill them or have intent to kill it does not work)[/BCOLOR]

I feel as though Azoth/Chris could/will become very good friends with Wanita.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Amatis Herondale[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance/height/weight:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
14a1c07f45416c8cf1a795478189d074.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]5"6, at 112 lbs.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Class/Occupation: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Peasant/Huntress.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]23.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kingdom: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gelap.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Family: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Herondale family consisting of:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mother: Atla Herondale.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Father: Artemis Herdonale.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality/Biography: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Strong willed, ambitious, and curious. Amatis's curiosity sometimes gets the best of her, getting her into sticky situations. She is a smooth talker and can usually talk her way out of said situations, and often it can work the other way too, allowing her to get things she might want. Amatis is loyal to a fault, especially to her family and anyone close to her. She can be fierce and unrelenting on those she doesn't trust or anyone who comes across and threatening. Beneath her fierce outer layer, lies someone willing to love and be loved, though most of the time that doesn't show.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Amatis grew up in Gelap and luckily both of her parents worked as local hunters. They often brought her out on their hunting trips, searching for various animals to kill for food. From the time Amatis was able to comprehend holding a bow and quiver of arrows, she did. She learned the ins and outs of archery, and quickly became extremely good with her bow. Eventually, the Royals hired her as well to accompany her parents in more intense hunting expeditions, sometimes ones that lasted for weeks. They would give most of the kill away to the kingdom, but were often allowed to keep enough to feed themselves. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Despite the fact they all worked, they barely made enough. They were peasants, and because of this, they lived extremely simple lives. Eventually her parents would be getting older, and so Atamis began to hunt and adventure on her own. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She was almost always able to keep herself safe from others who enjoyed the same freedom, with a few instances where she got caught up, such as one evening she had decided to head to the [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]market[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] for a treat. She wanted something new for her hunting outfit, or a special arrow head if she could find one. As Amatis entered the market, she heard shouting coming from a nearby alley. Being as curious as she is, she automatically turned to go see what was going on, though would soon grow to regret the decision. Two men stood towering over a young girl, who appeared to be bleeding from multiple places on her head and hands. Atamis knew better than to get into someone else's business especially when it involved rape or violence. Both were obvious in this situation, and trying to help the girl, she offered herself instead, hoping she could combat them off, though wasn't able to do so on her own against two fully grown men.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] She had pushed those memories aside though, and lived happily with her family, for the most part. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Goal: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sneak into the ball.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The rest is TBR/W.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Shard(s) you desire:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]RAYAPAN: Ability to sneak into any place or up on anyone (without intention to kill)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]HAIWAN: Ability to calm animals.[/BCOLOR]

⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅

Name:
Thanos Terang

Class/Occupation:
Royal. Princess of the Terang royal family.

Appearance/weight/height:
Natalie-Dormer---Game-of-Thrones-Season-4-Portraits--03.jpg

5"5, 109 lbs.

Kingdom:
Cahaya

Family:
Terang royal family:
King and Queen Terang.
Christopher Terang: Cousin.
TBD

Biography/Personality:
Thanos is spiritual and selfless. She is constantly trying to help people in need throughout her Kingdom. She is also extremely meticulous and observant, usually noticing any slight differences in people or places, as well as her surroundings on a daily basis. Thanos has a lot of respect for everyone around her, though each person has gained respect for different reasons. Whether it be their honesty, loyalty, hardship, ect. Thanos often wonders why so many laws had to be placed for the Kingdom to run smoothly, and realizes this could corrupt the Kingdom at some point simply by there being too many. Thanos believes each person should be allowed their freedom with a few major boundaries/laws set in stone (such as innocent until proven guilty, the right to a trial, no murdering, ect). Thanos is also a hopeless romantic, though despite being so, doesn't wear her heart on her sleeve, as many people she knows, do not appear to be who they really are.

Part of what makes Thanos want to help people, was the death of her Aunt and Uncle. A fire had started in their home when Thanos was about 16 years old. She was never told of much detail, just that her cousin Christopher was the only one to survive, though had suffered head injuries which caused him to forget things now and again. Thanos had never fully been close to her parent's siblings, because of her Uncle wanting to be King. Though she still paid them visits now and again to try and keep the peace, and have some time to herself with her Cousin away from her princessly duties.

As the years went by, Thanos noticed small changes in Christopher though decided it was because of the trauma that had occurred in his life, and often tried to help him get his memories from before the incident back, though often to no avail.

Goal:
Obtain the shards to keep them locked away from the public so they do not get misused. Change the rules/laws of Cahaya.

Shard you desire:
JIWA: Ability to save any number of people like in a tragedy (requires your death in place of theirs).

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Alyce of Gelap[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Class/Occupation:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Peasant. Observer of Gelap. Street Urchin.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]18.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
lesmisbarks-3_4_rx340.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]5", 97lbs.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kingdom:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gelap[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Family: None that she's aware of.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Biography/Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Alyce is quirky and loveable. She seems to always find the best out of life despite her lack of food, family, clothes, and a home. She can be rambunctious and ambitious and is constantly getting herself into sticky situations. She has a huge heart and would give anything or do anything for someone she cares about, though those people come few and far between in her life.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As far as Alyce knows, she was abandoned at birth by her parents, as they didn't have enough money for themselves and for Alyce. She grew up on the streets, observing the conditions of Gelap and grew to learn to steal and lie to feed herself and keep herself warm. As the years went by, Alyce learned a few skills that would come in handy such as a few basic self defence moves, as well as how to read very basic words (just enough to get her by). Any money she came across, she would ask and find out how much it was, and figure out how to count out money. She was always approachable despite her upbringing in the streets, and many people knew her in the slum area where she resided, partly from mischief, partly from her friendliness.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Goal:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Observe conditions of Gelap.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]TBR[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Shard you desire:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]TIADA: Ability to go without food (not water).[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Characters still wanted before starting: an Imam member (preferably male)[/BCOLOR]

tumblr_lc8q6vIQ8U1qc8hj1o1_500.jpeg

Tellius Atton

Kingdom of Cahaya
31 Years of Age

Height: 5 foot 9 inches
Weight: 186 lbs

Cahayan Warrior

Born in The kingdom of Cahaya, Tellius was born to poor peasants forsaken to work in the mines to make a living. Both his parents worked hard labor, economic status rather low compared to most Cahayans. Due to this development, Tellius struggled from birth. He worked with his parents when he came to age in attempt to provide for the entire family.

His mother was a very law-structured woman. She believed in the institution that was created in the kingdom, laws and regulations to create stability for all civilians. Tellius' father didn't though. He saw all the laws as impossible to follow, having complete doubt that the Imam were sinless humans. He believed in a higher power, that some kind of God existed and was the final saying in the universe. That if one is seen as good under his eyes, he will once - in life or death - experience pure happiness Tellius took after his father, believing not only in a Single God, but that there were many, not seeing the possibility that one unseen person could have created the universe. He believed that these higher beings would once grant him glory and fame in this life as long as he followed the laws - hence also taking in some of his mother's beliefs that a sinless person would be gifted with greatness.

Anyhow, after becoming an adolescent, he started contributing more to the household. He worked longer days and at different minefields. Unfortunately, they could never save enough coin to buy medicine. His mother passed away from an unknown illness - Tellius' God(s) not answering his prayers. Then things continued to get worse as his father died in a mining accident, crushed by a boulder of ore - again the Gods betrayed him.

But as his faith diminished and all those thoughts moved to the hateful void in his mind, a spark of light came into his life. Most would call this 'spark' very controversial, but it put Tellius' mind at ease. Because he found it so easy to hate, violence and barbarity became a second nature for Tellius during his grieving. But, this spark was a virtue, Tellius found a way to turn that hate into positive action. He began to train, fight for sport around the Kingdom. It was all a show, but a way to positively express his anger. He was also achieving the fame he'd always desired as a kid, but at the cost of painful memory.

Eventually, he moved on to joining this Cahayan quest to retrieve the shard. Tellius wishes to be known for being the man to return the stolen shard and be forever written in history as an undefeated warrior who battled against all odds. With the mind of aa combatant, Tellius would rather die in battle than suffer at the mercy of any other form of death.

He relishes in the life of a warrior, fighting for glory and honor in the kingdoms and expects the same of other soldiers, treating those that don't with contempt. Despite his arrogant demeanor, his reasons for fighting remain to honor the memory of his family. Tellius, however, possesses a softer side to him and it is only through his love that he is able to find something more meaningful than glory.

Goal:
To retrieve the shard, not for Cahaya, but for his own personal quota. He wishes to be known as an undefeated warrior and obtain glory and fame throughout from his battles.

Desired Shards:
KUAT
PENGOR
MATI

Name: Adi Jahat
Class/Occupation: Princess of Gelap

Appearance:
post-51079-1307261591.jpg

She stands 5'6" and weighs a thin 118lbs.

Kingdom: Gelap

Family:
Mother – Queen Zina
Father – King Palsu
A supposed older sister stolen as a baby.
Biography/Personality: Adi is a sheep in wolf's clothing. Growing up around the most corrupt, evil people was not easy for the shy, sweet young princess. She was a delicate and gentle soul from the get go, unlike well, everyone she knew. She eventually got taken advantage of and hurt enough to learn to pretend. If she pretended to be strong, pretended to be evil, pretended she loved hurting others, people didn't hurt her. She has spent most of her life reconciling these two sides of herself, her mask and her true nature, and has yet to make peace with it as she can never truly be herself. She has run away many times in her life, only to be found and dragged back by Gelap soldiers. She has had a better life than many in Gelap, but only because her title protects her from too much harm, especially physical. Whenever she disappointed her parents growing up though, Adi would hear "If only we hadn't lost your sister." Being great friends with a few kind members of the castle staff, she inquired only to find out she had an older sister who was stolen as an infant, and probably taken to Cahaya as she was never found in Gelap. Who stole her, why, and where she is now is a mystery to everyone. Adi wishes she had a sibling though, one to confide in, and truly love her and for her to love. Now that Adi is 18, she is soon to be married off by her parents to ensure there will be another king and queen to take over once they die, but Adi has other plans – plans which including succeeding at running away this time and finding her long lost sister.

Goal: To find her sister and reunite with her, To avoid the burden of the throne

Shard you desire:
HAIWAN – ability to calm animals
RAYAPAN – ability to sneak into any place and up on anyone

Name: Korek

Class/Occupation: Gelap General – head of the army and royal advisor

Appearance:
medieval_warrior_by_gutsberserk-d54aek5.jpg

Kingdom: Gelap

Family: None he knows of

Biography/Personality: Korek can be taken two ways. To most people he is the most charming, handsome, powerful man they've ever met. His personality is electric. He can persuade the coldest person to be warm, the most celibate to lust, the most tempered to drink into oblivion. He is a silver tongued snake who has gotten everything he ever wanted in life just about. He has an air of power around him that makes even the king of Gelap obey him, and the queen submit to his whims. He also reads people so well you'd swear he was psychic. Because of this he craves Princess Adi more than most. To defile the innocent is a favorite past time of his.

Korek has no idea who his parents are. Rumor is he was originally from Cahaya, bastard son of an Imam, but the truth of these rumors has not been found out definitively. Korek spent most of his childhood on the streets, learning acrobatics to avoid capture, but he was kind of lazy at the same time. He developed his charm easily to steal, rob, rape, etc.

As Korek grew into a decent fighter and charmer as well as all around evil little heathen, he was invited to the Phantom Troupe. He accepted and learned their ways throughout his years into becoming a teen, when he joined the armed forces in Gelap. He was accepted easily into the castle walls, charming and lying and deceiving everyone he came into contact with. And he's come into "contact" with many. He's responsible for some of the most heinous crimes in Gelap, that people in Cahaya would have nightmares about. His powerful nature however moved him up the ranks to the position he holds today.

Goal: To rule both kingdoms as dictator

Shard you desire: "All… no one deserves that power but me."

I had been waiting on everyone to complete our collab for HiPer, but seems like no one is really into it or too busy. So I'll time skip us tomorrow morning/early afternoon to the ball!

*pokes everyone with a stick*

I'll be posting later today :)

Heeey so I fibbed. Busy day :( It would be nice to hear sone ooc talk or see more posts in the meantime. My post is just going to be the general and princess arriving at the ball basically