The Kingdom of the Dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belros, unfortunately, had gotten a little lost as to where he had to be exactly, as is usual with him. He sighed and dropped his head, then looked up at the sky, thinking his great misfortune would probably bring him rain, too. Up above, however, he could see a dragon heading the same direction as he was. No matter how magical his world may be, Belros had never seen a dragon before. Something this unusual had to mean something. "That has got to be one of them." He mumbled to himself and ran after the soaring creature as fast as he could.

From very far, Belros could see and feel the dragon land, showing him exactly where to be. Relieved to no longer be in the unknown, Belros slowed his pace until he was walking again, then approached the group, carefully examining each individual. He didn't say anything, but positioned himself next to the centaur and joined in the folding of the arms.

"Yes, well, at least your father took time to tell you my name, Lady Tenya." he grinned, taking her hand and giving it a firm grip; little did he remember he has the strength of near Gods and might be crushing her hand.

Releasing her palm, he stepped behind her to view the others that stood before him. Drogo picked up where Thane left off and started sniffing Tenya with admiration, he's been around long enough to recognize her blood line. Thane approached the girl who questioned his identity, making a chuckle. "I believe I'm nearly two hundred years older than you." he answered her cockily. He then strode over the one he could smell vamparism on, just in time for their argument. "As for you two, I believe her father called me for that end of the expedition: strength and support, he said." Thane came to a stop with his greetings and returned to Drogo's side. "So, ladies and gents, which of you cares to tell me our destination?"

Alex had moved next to her half sister once again as the dragon had approached. She had been aware that they had called out for powerful allies. Even though she had been told also she still had to admit she was a bit surprised at who had answered their call. When he asked their destination Alex supposed it was finally time for her to speak up. "At the moment we are supposed to meet up with the rest of the Red Guard who are camped in the forest. We could have met there but is sometimes harder to find if you don't have one of the members with you. From there we are to begin the quest that you have all gathered here to help with."

The air was bitter and rotten with the smell of prideful humans. To think Vermin have a since of pride over their puny lives. Azale spat as he flew high over the city. He was on his way to Finish off the next in line monarch. He smiled thinking of the chaos he'll cause. He flew down to an abandoned house and got what he needed. As he was searching he found what he was looking for.

The old man was leaning against the wall couching his lungs out. Azale smiled,His tail whipped upright and was pointed towards the old man.
"Alright you old dog...It's time to put you down." The man jumped in terror. "Take your shirt off or I'll kill you..." Azale swayed his tail closer to the old man.

The old man took his cloak and shirt off. Azale smiled and killed the man slowly. His tail pierced his heart. Azale twisted the point in a clockwise motion. Azale quickly put on the old mans clothes. He rummaged more through the house and found some pants.Azale grunted as he pulled his wings flat to his back. He flexed his tail to hide behind the cloak.

Azale stepped out of the house and headed up to the castle. He started a fit of fake tears and ripped some of his cloak. He ran towards the guards and fell on his knees.

"Demons!! they attacked me and my family!! I need to warn the princess where is she?"

The guard shook his head "She's not here..now where were you attacked?"

Azale spat and stretched his wings tearing his clothes off. He ripped into the skies and frowned upset. Screams erupted beneath Azale.

"I must warn the Dark Lord.."

Chandler looked over from his challenging look at Eton to the newest addition to their small and growing group as he approached him. Chandler looked over the man then studied him, wondering why he was approached by this man. Chandler never was someone to enjoy meeting or talking to many people and this seemed to radiate off him so just about no one approached him of all people. "Uhuh, so apparently many people think they're the strongest. This'll be a wonderful trip…" He said sarcastically and rolled his eyes.

Sylvus glared at the pair, more particularly at the dragon. Of all the mythical creatures, it had to be the one that breathed fire.

Violet dropped her hand and nodded, stepping back and scanning the area again. Still, it looked clear. She sighed mentally, but showed no signs outwardly. She was itching to do something other than stand and chat, but that was her.

Thanes grip was a bit tight for Tenyas liking, but she showed no outward discomfort as to not offend the man or his dragon. With a graceful step to the side she allowed him past as she observed the others. Turning to Alex she made a gesture towards the forest. "Shouldn't we get moving?" Tenya asked solemnly.

Alex nodded, "If everyone is done introducing themselves and such then yes. We have dawdled too long as it is." She then turned and started on her way towards the forest. She could tell her 'sister' was a bit frustrated already and the journey hadn't yet truly started. Maybe she'd talk to her a bit later so that she wasn't holding everything in. As they finally entered the forest she stayed a bit ahead of the others and her eyes scanned the trees as she walked towards the camp's location.

Eton looked upon the group of people with grim features. They thought that they could face a creature like him. From birth he was raised from the womb of his mother and thrown into the pits of battle. Centaur warriors were bred for war and only that. Thought was for the weak, and Eton didn't do much of it. He was one of the strongest warriors in his tribe based on strength, not magical power. Eton may have achieved magical strength but he doesn't rely on such petty things. If he is up against a dragon he will shoot it in the eyes then bathe in it's fire. All of these people here could protect and save the land, yet they could send armies to stomp their foe, then spit at their corpses. "My lady when are we to leave, I am at your will."

Belros simply grunted when Alex began to move, then followed behind her. As the group kept walking, the vibrations caused Belros' blade, which is hanging on his back, to shift and sink a little, scraping over the soil beneath their feet. He stopped to adjust it again, tightening the straps that should keep it in place, then hurried back next to the centaur. During the entire time he'd noticed the centaur, he's always had an eye on the beast, yet still had to say a word to anyone.

Chandler rolled his eyes at the centaur then walked after Alexandria. When he caught up with her he swung his arm around her shoulders casually, "So, Alex, where are we heading off to now?" He asked and looked over to her, completely ignoring the others because he could. He figured they wouldn't be actually going to the battle right then since they all just met each other and didn't know too much about their jobs.

Violet followed a little behind the group, watching the direction they were coming from while listening to the group's footsteps to guide her path and avoid obstacles.

Status
Not open for further replies.