The Kingdom of the Dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that better [MENTION=3861]Shadow Reaver[/MENTION]?

[MENTION=3145]EpitaphQueen[/MENTION] Yes! Your character is accepted. :)

The Forsaken

Name:Azale
Appearance:
images

Race:Demon
Powers: Flight,strength,and speed. As a demon he feeds of fear and sees what others fear.
Reason for being Forsaken: At a young age he was never accepted into society. He grew to hate humans. He hated kingdoms and ridiculous monarchies. He had plans on killing the queen himself for a long time. after her death he sided with the forsaken.
Other:Azale can install himself mentally into someone making them see what he wants.

Last edited:
[MENTION=3267]Lyle[/MENTION] Yup! You are in! Sorry I didn't say so earlier. I got really busy and haven't been on. I think I replied once and that was it...O.o

Sorry that I didn't reply for so long. I wasn't getting alerts.

Name: Belros Urthadar
Race: Half-Orc (Other half human)
Powers: Expert with various weapons, slightly advanced senses
Personality: Silent, watchful, caring, protective

Bio: With his father leaving him and his mother after birth, Belros enjoyed a formal education. Due to his unusual, to the people in his hometown at least, family he was an outcast during the first years of school. It was only because of his exceptional muscle mass that he never got bullied. They tried once, and regret it dearly, but that didn't stop the bullies from harassing others. One day, however, Belros had more than enough of their antisocial behaviour and got inbetween the hunters and victims. A bloody nose and a detention later, Belros was the hero of the school and became very popular throughout the rest of his education.

Years later, the half-orc decided to continue his protective life and signed up for the guards. During his training, Belros discovered that he had a knack for swordfighting and soon exceeded even the head of the guards and quickly worked his way up until the point he received an invitation to join The Dimension Walkers.

One day, his mother called him home for urgent news. She received a letter informing her her husband had passed away in battle. She also received her husband's last will in which he gave her all of his belongings, except for his sword. His sword would be given to his son, Belros. From that day forth, Belros proudly wields his father's sword, an insanely large and heavy blade that never seems to dull.
Appearance:
halforcfighter.jpg
Other: Standing at almost 7ft tall, Belros' notable strength allows him to wield this blade with the same ease his friends would wield a regular sword.

[MENTION=4407]Majem[/MENTION] you are accepted :)

Was suddenly jump attacked by bread fish

[MENTION=3669]Kage Tenchi-Kun[/MENTION]

Would you happen to mean one of these?

Breadfish.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.