The Kingdom of Evertrue - Sign Up/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, technically she wasn't holding the bottle, it was still inside the little birdhouse-sized house of hers(though, I don't think it would take much more effort to just break it) XD I hardly doubt she would be happy in a bottle, and would likely jab her needle through someones hand if they tried...ya know....it just might not work as well as she hoped....because it's a needle XD

and um...I don't think she glows like...full on 'tinkerbell', but her wings do glow, not enough to really do anything though...so...other than being able to say 'Ive got a fairy in a bottle', there would be little use of such an endeavor =^.^=

@conman2163 I edited my reply with Gallina into my reply with Clarice, since you and I basically posted at the same time and I saw no point in making another post right after.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Cole S. Dragon[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Cole Snap Dragon[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] is a male, dragon social outast, born and currently residing in Dragon city. During his childhood he was often left alone, due to an impairment and several other physical traits differing him from other dragons. Having left his home kingdom Evertrue in search of adventure and work, he abandoned his temporary job as an assassin and returned home.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He is the cousin of Snap Dragon, whom never leaves his side. The two often end up arguing or, in the worst cases, fighting.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Cole and Snap can be credited with the banishing of an evil wizard threatening their city many years ago. It was at this time they started sticking to eachother, caused by the wizard’s last curse.[/BCOLOR]

-
Contents [show]

History

[BCOLOR=transparent]Born in a family of fire-breathing dragons in Dragon city, he was by his family and their near society considered incorrect, mockery of dragons, and a monstrosity. Gaining friends was outright impossible, and having caused them major social issues, achieving the respect of his family didn't happen until later in his life, when he gained them great fortune by winning a fighting contest in the town. Knowing few that didn't despise him in his home town, he spent much of his time practicing battle and perfecting his equivalent of breathing fire.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hoping to heal his reputation further, and being an only child without friends, he got his cousin Snap to join him in trying to banish an evil wizard, threatening Dragon city. Through extensive research and exploitation of Snap's large social circle, Cole learned in detail how to locate and get close to whichever target he set to mind. When finally facing the wizard, resulting in the cousin's victory, their opponent cursed them with his final breath, linking them together. Now, whenever moving more than five meters away from eachother, the curse pulls them back together with great force. It didn't take long before the little friendliness they had for eachother broke to pieces, leaving them either arguing or ignoring eachother at most times.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When eventually deciding to leave Dragon city, he and Snap eventually agreed for the kingdom of Gael, it tempting his cousin with technological advancedness, and himself with the to most unbearable cold of the city of Iul. Snap was not all too happy with the choice of city, but, after extensive arguing, went with it, stating he'd "find a way to stay warm".[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Originally leaving to Gael with the intentions of joining its large criminal network known as The Guild, it quickly came to Cole that becoming a criminal was not what he wanted in life, skilled at it or not. Again through amounts of arguing, Snap finally agreed with coming with him back to Evertrue, to their home town.[/BCOLOR]

Appearance

[BCOLOR=transparent]In the place of scales, his body is covered in a thick carpet of white fur, some of which covers his eyes at most times. Other notable features include an undershot and two stalagmite-like horns. At two meters long, he stands just below his cousin, Snap Dragon, but above most others when on hind legs. Other than this, he appears to be constantly shivering, and occasionally sneezing from a perpetual common cold.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Drawn back and quiet, yet not a trace of stealth. He'd rather get stuff done without extra talking. He won't raise his voice to most people, unless they're really getting on his nerves. In a stereotypical bar and its archetypes, he’s the one that sits by the window alone, sipping his almost frozen water, and "would rather not discuss" most things. Is over his heels with equality, whenever he actually gets around to doing things. In another contrast to dragons, he seeks equality over money.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills/abilities[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Summoning a harsh, cold wind on breath, with huge range compared to breath otherwise. Said wind can in many cases freeze his target alive. Is good at locating and approaching a target.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Preferred weapon[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A small container of water he carries around. Combining this with his ice breath, goes for a strong attack.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Notable features[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Has wings, but they're usually not capable of carrying him. Taking to the skies is something he’s always wanted, but unfortunately never accomplished.[/BCOLOR][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Snap Dragon[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Snap Dragon[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] is a male, dragon social center, born and currently residing in Dragon city. During his childhood he was often surrounded with people, due to his excelling social skills. Having left his home kingdom Evertrue in search of adventure and work, he abandoned his temporary job as an assassinn and returned home.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He is the cousin of Cole Snap Dragon, whom never leaves his side. The two often end up arguing or, in the worst cases, fighting.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Snap and Cole can be credited with the banishing of an evil wizard threatening their city many years ago. It was at this time they started sticking to eachother, caused by the wizard’s last curse.[/BCOLOR]

-
[BCOLOR=transparent]Contents [show][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Born in a family of dragons in Dragon city, he was for the most loved by just about all and everyone. Despite having thick skin instead of scales, others didn’t mind, claiming “he’s just too lovable”. Growing up he became easy around people, everyone around him gaining a quick liking for the dragon. Both all his friends and his family were bummed, however, as in a fighting competition in their city he lost his right hand, effectively taking him out of the competition. Sorry for him like most of the city, a blacksmith offered him a prostethic metal claw, capable of being taken off for the insertion of other useful tools, having to be specially made first.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]While recovering from his injury, but still being eager for a fight, news got to him about an evil wizard threatening their home city in secret. Seemingly having heard about him as well, his cousin Cole requested his assistance in taking him down. Despite not having such a good relationship with Cole, Snap agreed, allowing exploitation of his large social circle, as long as it didn’t damage it. As they eventually defeated the wizard, with his final breaths he cursed the two, linking them together. Now, whenever further away from eachother than five meters, the curse pulls them back together with great force. Following this and its result of keeping them together for so long, their little friendliness has fallen to pieces, as they’re struggling with being nice to eachother.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As they decided to leave Dragon city, he and Cole eventually agreed for the kingdom of Gael, it tempting him with technological advancedness, and his cousin with the to most unbearable cold of the city of Iul. Snap was not all too happy with the choice of city, but, after extensive arguing, went with it, stating he'd "find a way to stay warm".[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Originally leaving to Gael with the intentions of joining its large criminal network known as The Guild, Cole did after not long want to leave again. Since they had just arrived, and Snap was merely starting to intertegrate, his initial rection was anger. However, through amounts of arguing, Snap finally agreed to coming with him back to Evertrue, to their home town.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]In the place of scales, his body is covered in a thick and rough skin, occasionally dotted with a lighter green than the rest. Other notable features include an undershot and three horns, two on each side of the back of his head, and one on his snout. His face is framed with a red plate on each side, and his back is lined with spikes. At just over two meters long, he stands above his cousin Cole, but above most others when on hind legs.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Snap is what you get when you crank “extrovert” to the top. He is eager to talk to people, to the point where it almost becomes a problem. He is quick over to the first pretty girl he can find, telling her anything to aquire her friendship. He is not afraid to speak his opinion, but can barely focus for longer than a minute. Like your stereotypical dragon, he loves gold and other things shiny, but wouldn’t mind sharing if it’d give him another aquintance. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills/abilities[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Like any dragon, Snap is capable of breathing fire. Following his outwards personality, he quickly gains friends and aquintances.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Preferred weapon[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]His fiery breath is enough of an attack to Snap. While it isn’t, some not familiar with dragons consider it magic. While interested in machineries, the furthest one could get of it to his liking in Evertrue is a multipurpose artificial metal claw attached to his right arm, which he treasures dearly.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Notable features[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Has wings, but they're usually not capable of carrying him. Taking to the skies is something he’s always wanted, but unfortunately never accomplished.[/BCOLOR][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Last edited:
They're cute! I like the wiki style posts. Although, your contents table isn't working properly. They're both accepted, and I'll have them on the list shortly.

They're cute! I like the wiki style posts. Although, your contents table isn't working properly. They're both accepted, and I'll have them on the list shortly.
The contents table isn't supposed to be working. It's not a funny joke, but it's a joke. The 'Show' is just colored blue.

But thanks!

Reactions: PrincessLala95
IraVampira-5102835_488_650.jpg

b47371807d38ff3057dff8db31de07db.jpg
Name:

Cassidy Bloodwing
DOB:
February 9
Species:
Vampire
Orientation:
Homosexual
Home city:
Sunset city
Physical description:
Hair; White
Skin; Pale, She is a vampire after all
Eyes; White, red when 'hungry' or angered
Height; Slightly shorter than average
Weight; Average
Build; Slim
Personality traits:
Cassidy has a superiority complex, believing vampires to be above all the other races. Though she hates 'half-breeds' more than anything, humans are not far behind them. Cassidy doesn't usually bother with being nice, and as such is prone to get into trouble with the law. She believes humans to be nothing more than 'cattle', at the bottom of the food chain, as such she isn't fond of those who rule evertrue. She is a rather young vampire, and thus is not able to keep her blood-lust under control, and as such if she smells blood, or is angered, she will try and bite the nearest living thing.
History/bio:
Cassidy was born into the Bloodwing family, a vampire family of high class, as such she has always been expected to live up to certain expectations. She grew up learning social etiquette's, and other fancy things, though she never really cared much about it. Instead, she left home, taking her most trusted friend(and coincidentally her doll) with her. After leaving, she found it rather difficult to cope, not having all the things she had grown up with, though 'nibbles' luckily knew quiet a bit more than her of the world outside her families manor, and as such has helped her survive, though keeping her from trouble was not as easy. She has on more than one occasion gotten in trouble with the law for losing control and attempting to bite people.
Skills/abilities:
Enhanced regeneration; As a vampire Cassidy is able to recover from most wounds rather quickly, however this does not work when she is in direct sun-light.
Blood-lust; As a vampire, she obviously has fangs, and they have a purpose, to make sucking the blood of her victims easier.
Enhanced strength; Not as strong as some species(such as trolls/ogres/etc), but stronger than others(humans/elves/etc)
Enhanced Senses; Her sense of smell is considerably higher than the average species, being able to smell blood, among other things.
Preferred weapon:
Cassidy prefers not to fight, and will make 'nibbles' fight her battles for her...so...in essence, her preferred weapon is 'Nibbles'.
Notable features:
How many girls do you know with white hair or eyes?
Other:
She has a doll*​, whom she calls 'nibbles'.
For those who don't know the term, a doll is someone whom a vampire(in this case Cassidy) feeds off of so they don't run around biting random people.

Character Request
x
Requested character's name: The characters name is up to whoever makes them, however regardless of what that may be, Cassidy refers to them as Nibbles(for some unknown reason).
Requested character's connection: Cassidy Bloodwing
Relationship: Her friend, and doll.
Specifications: Male. Shapeshifter, can shift into various things, or just a bat, up to whoever. Should be able to fight, though not absolutely necessary, Cassidy will make them fight for her regardless of their skill(because ya know, she's nice like that xD)
Age: Preferably over twenty, though specifics are up to whoever.
Home city: Sunset city, along with Cassidy of course(what good would a doll do if they lived elsewhere?).
Appearance: Up to whoever, though must have a fluffy bat form. Yes, it must be a fluffy one.
Personality: Go wild, because I don't want to limit creativity.
History/Bio: Has been Cassidy's doll for four years, history before that is up to whoever.
Other: Thank you whoever in advance =^.^=

When was the last payday? I'm thinking it's some time since last, and the character lists in terms of inactivity needs updating.

Cassidy is accepted. I'll have her on the character list when I get home from work today but she's good to go before then. I'm also pretty sure I'm due for a post, which will go up today after work.

And yeah, I think we're overdue for a payday. I kind of lost the list of upcoming ones when I deleted all the updates for the site update. Today is what, Tuesday? We'll have payday on Thursday and then I won't lose the list again.

Yes, January 25th would have been the last payday. Which means yeah, we're overdue one payday. So we'll begin regular payday schedules starting on Thursday and I'll make a note of it in the main post so we don't lose it. I'll also go and add all the new characters to that now, and I'll add them to my spreadsheet...

@Shitsuji-Carty

And everyone else for that matter

Who has a Royal guard that is willing to go on a mission? Or even willing to control an NPC Royal Guard for a mission? Or make a Royal Guard Character?

Something like that.

People are actually accepting my quest! And @Alius Occultus, didn't see that coming. Three people party it is.

What concerns royal guards, Jardanr, whom I kind of control, is free. Plotting to kill Gallina, but free. I do however doubt the other guards will be too friendly towards him, considering he was arrested and is supposed to work in the gardens.

Edit: The magical adventures of Loud and Stupid, Chapter Two: More irrelevant character relations, if ever so slight.

Last edited:
I have an idea for a royal guard character, though I'm still debating as to whether I should actually add them or not

Having more royal guard characters would be good, the goal is for this RPG to eventually be NPC-free.

And IPDS, since the dwarfy guard was just made for the situation between Gallina and Xoar, he can't really be used for anything other than that unless you make him an official character. Otherwise you'd basically be RPing an entire character with goals and a personality and a description and all those things without that character being registered.

True. I do have more open character slots, so I might register him. That is, once the amount of characters I have already don't make me too busy.

I guess I can control a group of NPC's for it. Their were some guard characters but I guess they are not active anymore.

I'll make a guard character later(she will be very...unique...for a guard) =^.^=

I must say, I am eagerly awaiting her. On a completely unrelated note....maybe..... The quest for Diodora's female mate, is now ongoing. With Allora leading the list. Lol

Anime-Witch-03.jpg

Name:
Sierra Mortem

DOB:
October 13th

Species:
Witch(Human/Demon)

Orientation:
Asexual

Home city:
Sapphire City

Physical description:
Hair; Silver
Skin; Fair
Eyes; Reddish orange
Height; Average
Weight; Average
Build; Slim

Personality traits:
Sierra is hardworking, loyal, and intelligent. Those who do not know her, may think her odd, as she doesn't really understand emotions, and always seems to be set at 'neutral'.

History/bio:
Sierra is not all she seems to be. She comes from a family of witches, that specialized in the darkest of magics, though their surname has changed over the ages with marriages and such. Her mother was a human witch who was unable to bare a child. To get around this, she used a spell that some might consider darker than necromancy, she summoned the spirit of a demon, and used it's essence to 'create' a child. The result of this 'ritual', was Sierra, a girl made with magic using the combined essences of a human and demon. She learned the ways of magic from her mother, though she also sought the teachings of others, hoping to learn of some way to better control her demonic side. She joined the royal guard at twelve, and while it may seem odd, her magic now is two years stronger than it was then, and she is more than capable of taking care of herself, and others if need be. One might be asking, how exactly such a young girl became a guard, well the answer is actually rather simple: she lied about her age. Of course, it didn't really start as such, as she had encountered a guard who had gotten reports of dangerous beasts near the city. She had found the creatures first, and subdued them with a simple spell, the guard having seen her, assumed her to be older, and she simply went along with it.

Skills/abilities:
Magic; Sierra is an exceptional witch who excels in the use of magic, she prefers to be versatile, learning many spells, though her best magic is her dark magic.
Demon-state; Sierra is part demon, and as such during emotional spikes she tends to create an excess of dark mana, which can make her spells have a little extra 'kick', while in this state she also has enhanced senses and strength, the downside, well, she tends to be unable to control herself, being seemingly trapped behind this 'demon' and may(will) strike her allies.
Dark aura; Her aura, for those who can sense and or see it, is considerably dark and get's darker when in her demon-state.

Preferred weapon:
She has a broom with her, though it's less of a weapon and more of a focus for her magic. She can't 'fly' on her broom, however she can make it levitate it a few feet above ground and sit or stand on it.

Notable features:
There are a few things one might notice upon first meeting Sierra, the most prominent would be her silver hair.

Other:
Despite her young age, Sierra is a full-fledged member of the royal guard due to her exceptional skills with magic(and a small lie). Her exact position within the royal guard is a magistrate(I believe this to be the correct term XD) and as such, she doesn't wear the 'bulky' armor, but rather more magic-friendly cloth garments(Ever try to cast a lightning or fire spell wearing full Iron armor? Of course not, you would fry yourself)​.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.