The Kingdom of Evertrue - Sign Up/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is willing to interact with Adaniel, I would really appreciate it. I just posted his introductory post! :)

So could she get a job as alchemist chef or bartender since those are some of her skills?
It's whastever you want, whatever you think is best.

I guess alchemist would be best

And Arlathina I could play

That would be fine if (a) your character was in the same city as mine and (b) your character had some reason to come knocking at Adaniel's door.

oh yea that cause somewhat of a problem

Both problems are easily fixed. You'll notice that disappontedfish's character Kiera is from Monadalia but currently in Sapphire City with the Queen.

Considering my character is alchemist she could head there in search of ingredient's for some of her potions or poisons.

What season is it currently in Evertrue? Is it December, like it is in real life? I haven't seen any mention of snow or chilliness yet.

Since it is isn't stated, I went with that. I just assumed it was late autumn.

It's December, but you have to consider climate when you look at the map. It wouldn't snow on Sapphire Island because it's an island, so it's mostly tropical, hence why my posts haven't mentioned snow (that, and the fact that Clarice has been in the castle for all of my posts). The snow will be in the mountains and around the edges of the map.

• Useful
Reactions: Radio Jelly
cooltext149259360598841.png

Welcome to the Kingdom of Evertrue, an open-world style RPG where all sorts of characters are allowed! Please fill out the character sheet below to get started. We ask that you read the rules and RPG information before filling out a character sheet, and that you take the time to fill out all the sections of the character sheet. If there is a problem with your character sheet, I will PM you to discuss it. Remember, your only limit is your imagination! OOC chat - questions, concerns, seeking partners, etc. - is also allowed here.

Name: Kenna Wing
DOB:

Species:
Home city:
Physical description:
Personality traits:
History/bio: Please use at least a paragraph, we want a good amount of information!
Skills/abilities: This can be anything from your character's excellent cooking skills to their advanced fire magic.
Preferred weapon:
Notable features:
Other:

Name: Kenna Wing
DOB: December 13th

Species: Human
Orientation: Straight
Home city: Eastway Bluff
Physical description: Black hair, blue/green(turquoise) eyes, natural blush, pale(almost white) skin, 5'5, small figure...
Personality traits: Kenna is a very outgoing nice person who isn't afraid to harm someone. She loves to read and write and is absolutely amazing at drawing. She can lie and act out any situation with ease but if you are her friend she is very honest.
History/bio: Kennwas abandoned at a young age (three) and never got to know a family. Living off the streets was always her normal routine. There she learned basic skills in life; to read, write, and to kill someone if they tried harming you. Kenna' s love for animals started when she found a runt about three years ago. The little wolf pup was white as snow and starving not knowing how to defend itself. Since then she has stayed with him and he being her only companion. Kenna likes to play lone wolf a lot and enjoys being secluded although she does get lonely she is used to being alone on the streets. No friends growing up. No one to count on but herself
Skills/abilities: Kenna is adept if fighting especially martial arts, she can use lots of weapons with expertise and she is an amazing artist. Kenna is a well trained actress and barterer and she knows how to grow and use her own herbs. Kenna can't cook very well so it's simple meals all the time. Kenna knows how to ride a horse and hunt alright.
Preferred weapon: Kenna prefers to use a bow and katanas. Her choice weapons are by far her strongest and she uses them well.
Notable features: Kenna has mini horns barely visible unless your looking hidden among her mass of hair. She also tends to wear a black cloak. She also has multiple tattoos along her body. One is on the back of her hand showing a tree. Another on the back on her shoulder blade is of two wolves chasing each other in a yin yang. A few small ones scatter her body but those are the biggest.
Other:

Here goes something! Feeling anxious!

Name: Vr'ak
DOB: February 21
Species: Striped Gnoll
Orientation: Straight
Home city: Avarell
Physical description: Being a Gnoll, Vr'ak could be a bit intimidating to those who aren't used to seeing his people. He stands at a good height (approximately just under 6'0") despite his digitigrade legs and hunched back. His tough bulky body is covered from head to toe in thick, gray fur which is patterned in darker gray stripes. A somewhat long bushy tail extends behind him. A sort of flattened mohawk of long fur (which rises when Vr'ak feels anxious in some way) runs down the middle of his back, starting from his neck and ending at his tail.
His head is the least human looking part of him. Because it's not human. It's gnoll. His head, to the untrained eye, looks exactly like a hyena's.
A long snout extends from the front of his face, ending in a round black nose. His mouth is lined with thick and pointed teeth. His face is also equipped with a somewhat large pair of dark brown eyes. His eyes are also animal-like, the iris making up most of the visible eye and the sclera being barely visible if he glances far in one direction. Mounted on his head are a pair of large arrow-head shaped ears, which swivel and flatten with ease.
His large hands sport claw-like black nails and leathery pads on his palms and bottom of his finger tips. His feet and toes are, likewise, padded and sport long, curling but dull claws.
Some may find his choice of apparel discomforting, as he has not yet found any human made clothes that correctly fit his size and shape. Thus, he simply wears the garments he wore back at the village, which would include a loincloth. Besides a few ornamental straps and bands on his arms and one or two across his chest, that's about it.

Personality traits: Vr'ak is not a very intelligent individual. His tribe provided little to no education besides the basic things that Vr'ak needed to know in that harsh arid terrain. The most he ended up learning how to do was to hunt prey, cook said prey, eat said prey, then whittle a piece of wood into looking like said prey. As a result, Vr'ak can possibly come off as being a bit slow and naive.
Vr'ak also does not understand or know many things about human culture or, really, any other culture. He does his best, but still finds it difficult to adapt. Most will notice his slightly more violent nature, as he understands most things can be solved more quickly with conflict, and he simply won't know what the issue is with this habit. Several more primitive mannerism might show with him as well, which may make it difficult for the intolerant to stand Vr'ak's presence.
Vr'ak can be gentle when he needs to be, though. There are no examples of this yet, as he has never needed to be, but he's sure he can definitely be gentle.
Vr'ak still is not a bad person, he just simply doesn't understand things sometimes.

History/bio: Vr'ak comes from a secluded area of the world where his people, the striped gnoll tribe, live. The tribe has lived in relative isolation, even from other gnoll tribes. His race is exclusive to his area, and his people almost never wander from their home, much less allow others near their camps. As a result, the striped gnolls have become an endangered people, consisting of only a few hundred living in arid valleys hidden from view by mountains. Few find these camps, and the few that do are chased away, imprisoned, or even killed, even if they are other gnolls. Only the striped gnolls are allowed in, no more or less.
Vr'ak began gaining inspiration to wander abroad when a small group of bandits found the tribe. A small battle ensued, where two gnolls were killed and all but one of the human bandits were killed. The last human bandit surrendered and the gnolls decided to tie him to a post on the outskirts of the village to let him die in the sun.
Vr'ak was still in training as a warrior and hunter in the village at the time, and some of the elders of the village decided that Vr'ak would benefit from guarding the prisoner, merely to ensure the prisoner did not escape while he sat in the sun.
Vr'ak regarded the human with curiosity and began secretly bringing the prisoner food and water to gain his trust. No one ever went out to the post to check, as it was some distance away from the actual village and they were certain that Vr'ak could handle any trouble that arose. After the first few days, Vr'ak lied to the elders and the village, declaring that the human had already been killed by the sun and vultures. Vr'ak had never been known to be a liar, so no one bothered to check on the post to ensure that the human was indeed dead.
As Vr'ak continued to care for the human and wander out in secret to meet him, Vr'ak slowly started learning, despite the utter misery and anger the human had fallen under. At some point, the human had seemingly given up any stubbornness and began desperately helping Vr'ak, who was making it clear that he was attempting to learn the human's language.
Weeks passed, and finally Vr'ak was able to communicate with the human, albeit with a heavy accent and some difficulty. The human vaguely learned a few words of Vr'ak's own language, but Vr'ak didn't bother teaching him that much. The human taught Vr'ak many things about his own culture and his people, only causing Vr'ak's curiosity to grow. Eventually, Vr'ak made an agreement with the human. The human would tell him how to reach the land from which he came from, and Vr'ak would set him free. The human eagerly agreed and taught Vr'ak how to get there before being released.
After making secret preparations months and speaking a few more lies to the elders, Vr'ak finally ventured out from his village.
He traveled long and far for a couple of more weeks, barely surviving by hunting down whatever the wildlife was in the area he was in, until he finally reached Avarell.
After much trouble on his appearance at the place, which Vr'ak could only assume was attributed to his accent, Vr'ak eventually was cautiously allowed into the community. Not many had exactly seen striped gnolls, after all.

Skills/abilities: Being accustomed to the harshness of the wilderness, or at least the wilderness around his village, Vr'ak is well used to surviving on his own. He's a sufficiently good trapper, and has the ability to make anything a bed with enough imagination.
While he doesn't necessarily know how to fight, given that his tribe hasn't truly designed some sort of fighting style, he has naturally developed some of the habits and strategies that his tribe has. This includes learning to be fast in battle by swooping in for a strike or feint before immediately retreating to a safe distance, and learning to evade a superior opponent until they are worn down. These have been strategies used by his tribe to hunt down large prey brave or vicious enough to not back down from a fight. They have, of course, been quickly adapted for combat.
Vr'ak also quite enjoys the art of whittling, which he used to do frequently back in his tribe. His favorite crafts have been tribal style representations of animals.

Preferred weapon: A simple, short one-handed axe. It was his weapon of choice back at home after all.

Notable features: (using as a sort of summary)
-Experienced trapper.
-Wild, almost savage, but not necessarily bad.
-Experienced whittler.
-Part of a race of rarely seen gnolls, of which there are only few hundred left (specifically striped gnolls).
-Almost experienced fighter, mostly hunter.
-Has trouble speaking to others, has thick accent and doesn't know big words.
-Vr'ak's specific race of gnolls has a unique look. They are normally gray with dark stripes, fluffier, and have a large "mohawk" running down the center of their backs that is only erect when alarmed. Their tails are usually longer and fluffier than most other gnolls and their ears are more pointed.
-Adventurous, judging by the long journey he inexplicably took to join human and other cultures.

Other:

They're both accepted! I'll put them on the list when I get home from work tonight.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Finally another Eastway resident! When I get back from this expedition, I am going to find you. Need more friends for my daring escapades.

@PrincessLala95 I've been really trying hard to figure out how to incorporate Adaniel into the roleplay somehow, but I am finding it hard to figure something out. Do you think there is any way that Clarice could summon Adaniel or bring him into the fold? In Sapphire City at least, the castle seems to be the hub of activity.

PM me, we'll see if we can figure something out to bring Adaniel into the castle.

Oh! A heads up, the spoiler for Vr'ak's cast profile is broken!

So are we good to go now? I thought it would be best to wait for you to put us on the cast before joining in.

Status
Not open for further replies.