The Kingdom of Evertrue - Sign Up/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So would I be able to use curse words but like censor them out like this F***K?
If you absolutely have to, yes, but please just try to keep it to a minimum.

You could always come up with new curse words that your character uses that aren't real curse words. I do it all the time and its fun as hell.

Name: Furrow Centauri
DOB: 14/Dec
Species: Gryphon (anthro)
Orientation: Straight
Home city: The city of Steel
Physical description: he is a very fit, masculine build. Everything else can be explained with an image. 12247039_933633610039029_3998597860033713708_n.jpg
Personality traits: he's very friendly to customers, though seems intimidating at first.
History/bio: he's always loved metal. Ever since he was a tiny birb. It amazing he hasn't development powers Involving metal! He first started smithing with his father when he was fifteen. He's gotten better and better ever since. He lived alone on the outskirts of the city of steel for a few years now. He's set up a forge and everything.
Skills/abilities: he is an extremely skilled blacksmith, capable of making a large variety of weapons and armour.
Preferred weapon: a plain old sword he's thinking of having enchained somehow, but he doesn't know anyone who does that in his area. Also his good old talons.
Notable features: his beak is cracked on one side.

His clothing. 11426796_10205167881491510_8638841757323827348_o.jpg
Other:

• Love
Reactions: PrincessLala95
He's good to go! I'll have him on the character list tonight instead of right now, just because I have to leave for work like...now xD

Also another quick question, if I wanted to announce that my character has taken upon the occupation of a hunter what would I have to do post wise, because through my posts I had my character obtain the job but I'm not sure if I did something wrong. Again sorry for the questions I just wanna make sure I'm not doing anything wrong. (( NVM MAYBE ))

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll go and update it when I get a chance.

Sorry I missed a few days and all the sudden there were four new pages! I got a little lost back there, but I tried to clean it up in my post. Does that work out alright?

d9740dfd439847d7d9c2277bcc8abba2.jpg

Name: Adaniel Hystae
DOB: June 26

Species: Elf
Orientation: Homosexual
Home city: The Sapphire City
Physical description: Adaniel is of a slender build, standing 5'9 at full height. He silver-blonde hair that falls gracefully past his shoulders, framing his icy blue eyes and angular features. As an elf, his ears are pointed.
Personality traits: Adaniel's most prominent personality trait is his passivity. Years of meditation have resulted in a demeanor that is predominated by what appears to be a studied indifference. However, as with all things in life, the reality is much more complex than the perception. Adaniel tends to evaluate all situations with the keenness of a falcon. He notices subtle ticks and other behaviors that might otherwise go unnoticed. This requires an immense amount of focus, consequently rendering Adaniel an individual of few words during most occasions.

During the rare occasion that Adaniel allows himself to relax, he can be quite the witty conversationalist. One of his guilty pleasures is that he is a gossip-monger. Another trait that most find unusual of a Vyrean is Adaniel's love of the creative arts. Citing his family's philosophy of freedom, he serves as an avid patron of the arts because he believes in the freedom of self-expression. Beyond these basic trends and traits, Adaniel is as variable as a warm summer breeze.
History/bio: Adaniel is a Sylaisan Elf hailing from ancient lands whose names have been forgotten to most. In the distant past, the Elves once held a vast empire that stretched throughout Evertrue, but it was destroyed over time due to invasions and warring in between the various factions. Adaniel is a descendant of a family that once held a rank of power and prestige within Elven society. However, his reality is much more humble. During the fall of the Sylaisan Empire, his family lost much of its wealth.
Skills/abilities:

• Bard - Intermediate
  • Archery - Intermediate
Preferred weapon: Bow & Arrow
Notable features:
Other:

@IamtheecchiKing
May I point out that your character was at the blacksmith's when Princess made her post saying that Kiera could make use of the library? There is absolutely no possible way your character could possibly have overheard that comment, elf ears or not.

I’m not the elf. Conman is

Name: Thalice Cydonia
DOB: June 27.
Species: Human
Orientation: Straight
Home city: Blue River
Physical description: Thalice is a girl of an average height yet unusually thin build. She has pastel green, medium long, wavy hair framing her friendly but not too attractive face. Her legs are inoperative due to an accident in her childhood, and she does as such always carry around a pair of krutches. What concerns her clothing, she would go for something earth-toned, wide, and easy to work in. Her otherwise pale skin is only interrupted by her hands, which through a backfiring potion are rough beyond human comparison, in similarity to bark.
Personality traits: Thalice can be both insecure and doubting, as well as direct, confident and strict. Not knowing much about anything else than plants, she's quick to draw conclusions, to her common trouble. She adores plants, and will in most cases put them before humans. She isn't really into romance, and has usually got a reason to avoid it. A load of effort will be necessary to convince her otherwise.
History/bio: She was originally being raised by a family of botanics. Upon an assumed accident falling down a small cliff, she was left limp from her waist and down, with a constant fear of heights. She was devastated. In an attempt to regain something in her life, she locked herself in at home, doing nothing but studying plants and care for the family's garden for years. Krutches were her only means of transportation, until she was awarded a wheelchair on her 20th birthday. Eventually moving from home, she brought little but a blanket, a pillow, enough money to buy a patch of land, and seeds.
Skills/abilities:
Along with a borderline obsession with plants, fungi, and similar herbal or vegetable life, she has earned vast knowledge on said topic.
Preferred weapon: Traps, poisons, or throwing projectiles with different effects, made from plant life.
Notable features: Wheelchair.

Last edited:
Reactions: PrincessLala95
Name: Ermeline Harper
DOB: November 21

Species: Human
Orientation: Pansexual
Home city: City of Kruvaria
b1a894d2139dc03cf89935dfc68c5cc8.jpg
Personality traits: Driven, solemn, honest. Loves the sea and horses. Adapts quickly to new circumstances.
History/bio: Ermeline grew up in a steady home in the town of Riverside. As she grew older, her talent for weaving, embroidery, and dressmaking showed itself. Her parents recently gathered their life savings to send their little Ermie, the sibling with the most potential, across the sea to train under the greatest tailors of The City of Kruvaria. She quietly cried the entire trip, not wanting to leave home at such a tender age, but by the time she arrived she was steeled and ready to take the world by storm.
Skills/abilities: A talented seamstress, knows how to read, write, and do arithmetic at a rudimentary level. Untrained in fighting. Has a knack for trade.
Preferred weapon: Dagger

The three new characters are all accepted and good to go. They will be on the character list shortly.

And in all fairness, disappointedfish is correct that neither Allora nor Diodora could have heard Clarice tell Kiera that she can use the library. Your posts were taking place at the blacksmith at the time of my post.

And @L'Hibou your post was good, don't worry! The majority of the new pages were a couple of people going on expeditions and another couple of people engaging in conversations and roleplay, which is awesome. I'm really happy to see people pairing off and interacting.

Generally when I start a new character in an already-going RPG, I like to just have it that they're at their house at the beginning of the post, and my post basically be them leaving their house and heading out into town. If it's a new character who doesn't already live in the RPG setting, I have them arriving, or I post them in the middle of an action that has them isolated from other players. You'll notice in my first post that I had it to where Clarice was sleeping and woke up. A handful of other people have done other such activities to begin with. Once I've been in this RPG for a month and can create more characters, they'll probably all start out by leaving their homes. But yeah, there are lots of ways to insert yourself into the action.

Name: Tenshi Valor
DOB:1-25

Species:Human
Orientation:Straght
Home city: Monadalia
Physical description: Height 5'10
Weight:150 Ibs
Tan skin
Bandaged around both arms and the lower half of her face
Toned body
Personality traits: Cold vicious quiet keeps to herself only says what needs to be
History/bio: Tenshi started out at a young age training to be female monk but she loved to fight and always ignored the rules of fighting outside and barely used it to defend herself she seemed to like things as drugs and drinks as well and also went into alchemy making stuff that could increase her speed strength regeneration ability's hardening her skin or numbing some pain
Skills/abilities: Excellent unarmed fighting
Alchemy skills
Expert staff fighter
Mixing and creating drinks and cigars
Can make a variety of food
Preferred weapon:
Oak Staff
Studded gloves

Good to go, I'll have her on the list soon!

So could she get a job as alchemist chef or bartender since those are some of her skills?

Status
Not open for further replies.