Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:
barbarian-spotlight-7.jpg

DOB: December 20

Species: Enhanced Human (M)

Orientation: Very Straight

Home city: Avarell

Physical description: Height 6 ft tall, Weight 280lbs, Hair/facial hair color white, Eye Color Hazel, and is very muscular.

Personality traits: Veffelheim is extremely arrogant and cocky in his ability to absolutely destroy you, he is also very violent and lacks any anger management skills. Veff also is a lady killer and not in the literal term of killing women, but instead he has much charm towards them. Veff also lacks much intellect in anything besides survival, fighting, and hunting making him a very violent person as said before. Even though he's a brute that doesn't mean he lacks honor, often in fights limiting himself just to make things interesting, though this is only really done when women are around. He also will help almost help anyone with any problem they have as long as that problem has to do with fighting.

History/bio:
Veffelheim comes from a land far away from where he is today, you see his actual home village was located in some very cold mountains. Being born of one the strongest families in his tribe he was already set for greatness. Being taught at an extremely young age to hunt and fight he was breed into a literal juggernaut. His skin almost as tough as dragon scales, his strength equal to that of a mighty giant, and speed to that of well something that's not very impressive. Veffelheim's legend begins at the age of twelve when he was asked to go hunting all on his lonesome, during that hunting trip he was attacked by a ferocious bear. Now being only the age of twelve no one in his tribe at that age was even ready to take on a measly wolf at that age alone, but Veff he became so infuriated at the fact that this bear would pick on something so much smaller than it that he with one punch killed a bear. After this he was known around his village as Veffelheim Strong Hands, this title stuck so much that he actually renounced his actual family name and kept Strong hands as his last name. After a couple more years of living with his tribe, he decided that at the age of 18 he'd start expanding his horizons.

So when that day came he said good bye to his loved ones and set out to spread his fame to places beyond the mountains he was born in, and that he did. Veff was famous in his home country for taking on many legendary hunting expeditions, and also many quests that required him to slay mighty monsters. Eventually he decided this wasn't enough and so after many years here he is now, the mighty Veffelheim Strong Hands now trying to make his name known in EverTrue.

Skills/abilities:
Expert hunter: Veffelheim is an incredible hunter, and is even renowned as the best hunter in his home country.
Super Strength: Veffelheim is extremely strong, able to lift as much as 700lbs and punch hard enough to where he doesn't need to use anything else but his hands.
Super Durable: Because of the harsh condition Veff was born and raised in his body had adapted to it's environment and in return he had gained skin almost as protective as dragon scales. ( This does mean that he is pretty slow )
Lady Killer: Veff is extremely good with the ladies, often winning over most hearts with just his pure strength.

Preferred weapon: His battle stained steel Gauntlets, and his throwing hatchets.
4d2919d0ba1c7ae2c1b1621265117600.jpg

Notable features: Scars and burn marks litter Veff's body, also Veff's skin takes a very rough appearance almost as if his skin isn't skin but instead scales.

Other: (( Not sure if he's too over powered, but if he is I can definitely edit ))

• Love
Reactions: PrincessLala95
He's awesome! He seems like a character who could become very overpowered if you don't play him correctly, so just make sure to watch yourself for any potential godmodding while you play him and he won't be a problem. Adding him to the list now!

'll
Jang-Geun-Suk-image-jang-geun-suk-36624060-662-736.jpg

Name:" My name is Iwashiu Nanika Harute Wakaru the third."
Age; " im currently nineteen years old."
DOB:" I was born on November the eleventh.'
Gender." i am of the male species."
Orientation: " i am gay."
Home city; " i lived in the city of infinity."
Physical Description: " I am well-built , strapping and taunt. I have fairly long limbs which is quite normal for my 5ft 9in height. My skin is very light , it sometimes glows early in the morning before the sun rose and set . My hair is a lightish brown that sometimes turn midnight black in the dark.
My eyes are of an onyx colour that sometimes changes colour depending on my mood. my lips are a soft pink shade and are very thin. I have fairly large feet but I still manage to move quietly.
My choice of attire is usually a cloak or a hoodie paired with a long sleeved shirt and jeans and my black combat boots I usually wear my hair up in one with bangs on either side of my face ,so i rarely let it down if not needed."

Personality: " I usually very quiet and keep my thoughts to myself. I wouldn't know how to act if i was in a relationship with someone as I've never been in one. I am never seen smiling or laughing. I am a very protective person when it comes down to certain people. i have quite the temper that I've learnt to control over time. When i set my mind to something i can not be deterred from it , so im seen as stubborn. when i don't speak up right away i am seen as rude but truly i am not i am a very kind , honest and respectful person."

History/Bio: " I grew up in the kingdom of infinity. My father, kamu, is one of the best chefs in town and along side him is my mother , sari , who is a renown doctor. I have two older sibling , my brother Rymikaru , who is captain of the knights and my sister , Shiho, she guards the portal that leads to another world. Growing up i had a very large admiration for my family. I would be in the kitchen with my father who taught me how to master cooking and baking anything from scratch, i also spent a lot of time with my mother , she also taught me the art of healing and everything she knew.

When i wasn't with my parents i was at the training grounds with my brother and his friends when he had the time off, if he was lucky enough. My sister and i spent a lot of time together , i would sometimes follow her to her duties and mock the way she stood when she guarded the portal. She would get aggravated and chase be away but i would always come back. it was great fun. No one in my family was ever afraid to discipline me when i got out of hand.

I never made any attempts to make friends as i was just fine by myself.

As i got older i grew wiser and more mature . My love for nature and reading grew a lot , so i could be sometimes found in the library at the back on a window sill reading. I can retain almost anything , therefore am very knowledgeable and can use magic when needed. I was also the target of many girls attention in the town because of how handsome i was. It was such a shame when i told them that i was gay , and if i was straight neither of them would catch my eye. My parents were very accepting when they found out. In fact my sister took every chance she got and tried to pair me up with a 'suitable ' guy , but i let my father scare them off before they could make any advances on me.

One day my parents decided as i was old enough i should leave home , they told me to choose a town in which to make a living so i chose the city of kruvaria for its scenery and the fact that i could pursue my career of choice there. Before i set out on my journey my father gave me a family heirloom that's been with us for millenniums. I took it and set off with my belongings. Through my journey i have learnt many things and made many enemies. no friends or companions. I finally settled down in kruvaria until a two years passed and i decides to set out on a new journey to the sapphire city, where i now work. "

Skills/Abilities: " i have amazing cooking skills , and im a very good doctor. im good with magic and incantations . I can speak more than five languages including my own. I can wield any weapon given to me. I am good with hand to hand combat and full body combat."

Species; ' i am a vampyr."

Preferred weapons: " my weapon of choice are twin blades/swords"

Notable features:
" i glow and there is strange tattoo on my left shoulder."

Other(s):
Imashiu is not only a vampyr but he is also part faeri and he has an ancient species buried deep inside him.

Imashui has a weird thing for nature.

Imashiu comes from a royal bloodline that was once in danger only his father knows but he isn't sure what royal bloodline.

Imashiu is usually called imari.

what Imashiu thinks of his family:
His sister is deaf but can hear a pin drop from more than a mile away.
His brother is secretly a ninja in disguise of a knight with the way he sneeks up on him all the time.
His mother is obsessed with his father's cranberry muffins.
His father is secretly santa clause although he doesn't look like it.
but he loves them anyway.
------------------------------------------------------------
I hope i am not missing anything please tell me if i am. and if i can ill be adding more later to this if i forgot to put it in others.

Last edited:
You're both good to go and on the list!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Diodora Warthunder

DOB: April 6

Species: Wolf Man. (He is a slightly larger than normal human with furry wolf ears and a furry tail.)

Orientation: Straight

Home city: Sapphire City

Physical description: His slightly larger stature and muscle tone allows him to be a formidable Royal Guardian. He stand at 6’5 and weighs almost 275 pounds of pure muscle. He has silver hair and fur along with deep red eyes. He has tribal tattoos all across his body. His armor has a custom cut out for his tail in the back and his helmet has special molding for his ears. So when his helmet is on, it appears as though he would have metal ears on his head.

82832.gif

Personality traits: Diodora is a warrior. He is battle hardened and loyal to the Queen. He is trustworthy and will give his life to save the queen, as a Royal Guard should. He is not afraid of death or even killing others. Though he does have a softer side and can be a kind person when he needs to be as his job is not always one of strictly fighting. Sometimes he must help out the locals, etc. He is not afraid of much as he is brave. He likes to drink and be merry. He also like when quite a lot though he would never force himself upon anyone. He has extreme sides to all of his emotions as part of his wolf side. He can get extremely angry and rage, and well as a few other emotions.

History/bio: Diodora was not born in Sapphire City. In fact, he was born in pretty much the middle of nowhere to a small pack of wolf people. They lived up in the mountainous area and stayed away from civilization as they were often feared and even hunted. Diodora was young when he left for a hunt with some of the pack’s warriors. When they returned, they found that the pack had been slaughtered. Everyone had been killed, leaving the 3 warriors and a 7 year old Diodora on their own. They decided that they needed to split up. So Diodora went with one of the warriors since his parents had both been killed. The warrior took Diodora to Sapphire City. Diodora was then enrolled in a school and when he became of age, he joined the military and subsequently, the Royal Guard. This fit him since he had received combat training from his pack at a young age. The training to be a Royal Guard was tough, but he excelled as he was a great physical specimen. He never married as he struggled with commitment based on what happened to his family. Though now that he is becoming older and more mature, he is beginning to loosen up and may even settle down on his own and get married at some point. Assuming he found a bride.

Skills/abilities: Diodora was trained with a spear when he was a child in the tribe. He handles a spear better than most of the other Royal Guards men. He was also trained in the ways of sword fighting by the Royal Guard. Since he is of such a large physical stature, he is also a high ranking martial artist. He now prefers to fight with a sword though. One that can be seen on his hip at all times.

Preferred weapon: Sword

2509f6c62e3c7bd2fb5b8d043e0eeff4.jpg

Notable features: Tattoos over his body. Carries a custom sword he had made in the city by a great blacksmith.

Theme:

He's awesome!! He's accepted. I'll have him on the list later tonight.

Name: Allora Vesryn

DOB: Febuary 19

Species: Elf

Home city: Saphire City

Physical description: Unlike many of her kind, Allora possesses a rather small stature, and she has not grown like many elven women of her age tend to. She has piercing crimson eyes that shine with intelligence. She also possesses an almost unearthly beauty, a quality that is generally hidden behind dirt and grime from working certain jobs in the castle, and the cloak and hood she prefers to wear when she is not forced to take it off.

Appearance:
Anime-elf-girl-57481580112.jpeg

Personality traits: Allora is a bright one, even if she is unable to read or write. Allora is however witty and has a sharp tongue, something that can often lead her to trouble, especially with any visiting nobility from outside the castle, whom she views overall as "silver spoon fed pompous idiots" ironic, considering she is the one who can't to seem to keep her mouth shut

History/bio: Allora was an orphan left at the castle in infancy. The lord of the castle, rather then bring the babe in and raise her as their own, sent her away to the servants quarters where she was raised by various servants when they weren't working, becoming something of a castle burden. When she was finally old enough to walk and speak fluently in the common tongue, she was put to work as a servant. Through her occupation she learned several things, among them her fears of crowds, an inability to react to a surprise apprpriately, and that her bones are quite fragile and break easily. She also learned exactly what it meant to be disciplined in the castle, having suffered both a whipping once and having been placed in a cell in the dungeon for disobedience and insults made to a noble. However, other then that, her life as a servant has been quite fulfilling, whenever she can learn to keep her mouth shut of course. She does jobs that no one that didn't have her grace and skill could do, and has become a valuable asset to the castle work force. She would be an excellent canidate for the royal guard, if she learned to overcome her fear of crowds and they found armor that not only fit her, but was light enough that she could wear it without becoming tired after an hour of wearing it.

Skills/abilities: Being an elf comes with perks of course. Allora is fast and nimble, climbing is a simple matter for her and it's easy for her to jump higher then an average human. However, that being said of course, her bones and structure overall is weaker due to her size.
Preferred weapon: A small knife that she keeps concealed in the servant clothing that she wears
Notable features: Allora's skin is quite fair due to the fact that she herself cannot go outside without a cloak. Her skin is quite easily burned, so much so that it is ridiculous, as even twenty minutes in the sun will lead to a terrible sun burn, and only exposure under ten minutes is possible without being burnt by the sun. She also is has Ochlophobia, a fear of crowds. It often leads to her avoiding working in busy places like the kitchen of the castle, or at any feast hosted in the castle. Her fear is so terrible that it often leads to her freezing in place, then shaking and eventually being reduced to tears and coverin her face with her hands, while lying on the ground with her knees pulled to her chest.

Theme:

Name: Alius Anima Occultus
DOB: November 4th
Species: Human
Home city: The City of Kruvaria
Physical description: He isn't muscular, but he sure isn't weak either. Strong is the best way to describe him, physical wise, but has the hair and eyes of a ruthless person who may have killed. He usually wears a black trench coat, but under is a white outfit outlined in black.
Personality traits: He's quite mysterious. So mysterious that his personality is also a mystery. Though, one thing is for certain: He's down to heart and his eyes are cold and calculating when irritated or mad. He also tends to walk around with a black bat, painted black, under his coat, (after so many years) so don't piss him off too much.

History/bio: He was a happy 10 year old when some people burned his family's house down. Sadly, he was the only one who survived, despite being the one who was being targeted. When he found out that he was being hunted down, he went into hiding and lived in alleyways. When he was 14, he found a notebook and a pen on the ground near one of the alleys and began writing poems about the darkness of the world under the name 'Alius Anima Occultus'. He sold them and started making a living off of it. He used a bit of the money to legally change his name to his pen name and started his adventure to take down who targeted him and his family.

Skills/abilities:
Alchemy (錬金術 Renkinjutsu) is the ancient metaphysical science/mystical art of manipulating and altering matter by using natural energy. This act is known as "Transmutation" (錬成 Rensei) and its sequence is usually described as:

1. Comprehension - Understanding the inherent structure and properties of the atomic or molecular makeup of a particular material to be transmuted, including the flow and balance of potential and kinetic energy within.
2. Deconstruction - Using energy to break down the physical structure of the identified material into a more malleable state so as to be easily reshaped into a new form.
3. Reconstruction - Continuing the flow of energy so as to reform the material into a new shape.
The proper application of this craft requires not only a full understanding of chemistry and ancient alchemical theory, but also a sort of natural talent towards recognizing and manipulating the physical objects with energy, which require uncommon levels of intelligence and aptitude. Those remarkable individuals capable of studying and practicing alchemy are known as "Alchemists".
There are many paths by which alchemists can transmute the various substances of the world, with some alchemists being said to transmute by way of the Four Classical Elements (Water, Earth, Fire and Air) and some by way of the Three Essential Principles (salt, sulfur and mercury), but the basic tenet at the very foundation of all alchemy is that of Equivalent Exchange.

Alius's form of Alchemy is FullEarth Alchemy, being able to transmute any kind of earth into a weapon or object. He is also able to open holes and create doorways for possible escape methods.

Preferred weapon: Black, Wooden Bat

Notable features: He wears gloves on both his hands with Transmutation Circles for easy use of transmuting earth without drawing a circle himself.

Other:

Sorry I was MIA for a bit. My post's pretty long, but I had meant to be underway by now with the expedition, so it was about catching up. Also I'm sad no one wants to start in Eastway Bluff :( What's so great about Sapphire City anyway?

How did you make your map by the way?

Andreía appearance.

NBrz2ho.png

Normal appearance.
DLqBgeH.jpg

Casual appearance.

HWDGS21.png

Name:
Aias.

DOB:
June.

Species:
Human.

Orientation:
???.

Home city:
Sapphire City.

Physical description:
Aias has short wavy and dark red hair, neatly trimmed. He is clean shaven, the youth of life still having it's grasp upon him. He has a pair of yellow green eyes that are a striking feature, though they show nothing of his thoughts or emotion.. Aias is described as having a " masculine beauty " to himself.

While serving as a assassin, he dons a black cloak that seems to absorb light and a mask to hide his own face. Underneath is Greek styled armor, lightweight and comfortable.

In casual wear, Aias dresses in a white collar shirt with a silken orange trimmed blue shirt. He wears gray pants and basic brown shoes.

Personality traits:
Aias is a man comfortable with life in all it's ways. A calm individual, his expression is described has " polite " when in public life, rarely displaying much else. He acts as expected for the son of a respected knight, serious, enjoyable to be around and somewhat boring.

In truth, Aias is devious in his own thoughts and very charismatic. Not for the purpose of gaining traction with people, but to simply pull strings and know that he can control them. He hates weakness, but then is concerned with their plight. He fights alone for the desires that he knows, whether for his own or for those of he knows.

His personality is hard to directly pin down, sublimed into a person that is light on the outside and dark on the inside.

Unlike what others may think, this is not a facade. But he will close it all off when performing his duty.

History/bio:
Unremarkable. Born as the single son to a retired and respected knight of old age and a young wife, his childhood is one expects. Groomed and cultivated to serve, he did so very much.

However, Aias will not train as a knight, but as the next of the Andreia.

The Andreia are the personal assassin of the Monarchs of Evertrue, a descendant legacy from the very first King and forming to this day. Despite this distasteful position, not one ruler has decided to disband them for a myriad of reasons. Whether from tradition, fear of revenge or the simplicity of ease it is to order someone's death " illegally ", the Andreia remain.

The Andreia itself is seen as the invisible third hand of the ruler, the covert operative that is not seen or known in public life. Their existence is all but a rumor that is dismissed and if those that search delve too deep, they are quietly persuaded to not go further or they will be quietly removed.

The signature mark of the Andreia is the mask. Donning this marks one's life as forfeit to the monarch, subject to their whim. It is less of an assassin and more of a private servant that can kill. Loyalty is first and only. All other things are secondary in the face of royal decree.

And thus Aias learned this. Taken by the previous Andreia, he left his home. Subjected to this life with his own desire, he was trained outside of human life. Learning the ways of publicity, he knows how to act, but as said, it is only an act. He does not live, but is simply a tool. It does not matter if people show sorrow, anger or pity at his life. He will serve until death.

He was first trained as a weapon itself. His mind was warped, his body tempered like steel. Left in wild places to fend for himself, he returned on the verge of death. Healed to just the brink of barest health, he returned to his regime.

He then went onto history and the arts of killing. This was less " learning " and more tortured until he did this correctly. He was struck and marred with the very weapons he would once wield as a murderer. Kill, kill, kill. That was all he learned for his early life. Every tact of knowledge was aimed on how to eliminate. His physical body was not to swing a sword, but to throw a dagger. He retained emotion, but they were all moved forth on the task of what he must do. Anger, sadness, annoyance, happiness were all used to do what he must, or simply displaced by blankness.

When this was all over, he killed his master and became the current Andreia.

Skills/abilities:
Aias is lean in body but is physically fit, perfectly able to join the military if he could.

The most striking of his skill is his agility, his sped. Able to outpace almost any man and match most beast, his speed is abnormal. This does not extend only to running, but to combat. Displaying precise and quick strikes with the weapon he wields, he does not follow any rule of combat or martial art, every blow aimed to be lethal and dominant the enemy. He does not rely on overly done physical blows, but rather graceful curves and thrusts that seem slow but are superbly quick.

One may expect him to wield all weapons with no difficulty, but he cannot. His prodigy, if he were to have one, would be wielding pole arms. Swords, axes, hammers, bows and magic are out of the question for him. His secondary talent in weapons would likely be dirks, the signature weapon many assassin wield. Aias whether he throws or wields them with short swords, shows great ability in using this small knives, though cannot overpower someone with them.

Aias lacks a warrior's instinct, instead relying on the training he worked on, the tooth and nails practice that has been drilled into his very body. Outwitting his enemy through " combat logic", reading his enemy, the situation, everything. Thinking multiple steps ahead and exploiting all openings, using nerves of steel and single minded refining of his combat talent, it is his only true skill in fighting.

Aias shows a great knowledge in drugs, both legal and not. While a rare act he may use a concoction to strength his own body or dulling his nerves for the purpose of great wounds or resisting torture. He can also use them offensively, to use in torture himself or forming simple acids to blind and burn.

He lacks any ability to perform magecraft, but can most likely identify and counteract any magic he may face.

Preferred weapon:
vDkaknc.png

His most commonly used and extremely favored weapon, it is Harpe. A weapon with a curve akin to a scythe and having it's cutting edge on the inside of the blade, it does not seem suitable for combat. Indeed it isn't, only usable in his own hands due to it's uncomfortable method of fighting. His blows are most often delicious curves that are graceful, often aimed at th eneck to simply decapitate them. However, he is not limited to this, showing great skill in it, at a level where it is an extension of his own body, like how a swordsman may be with a sword.

Harpe itself displays anti-magic traits, capable of dissolving magical seals, circuits and flows and weakening enchantments when striking them. It is unable to directly effect active spells.

CVcHhmO.png

Aias' secondary weapon, they are simple dirks. With a grip that is super comfortable to use and a hooked tip to make it difficult to remove from flesh, they are meant to be thrown. They lack the range of arrows, but Aias can throw them at lesser or equal speed to that of an arrow being fired from a bow. Having great dexterity with them, he can throw multiple while retreating or moving around the area, striking the points of flesh that are not covered by armor. He can throw a single one or four with a single hand.

They are the tools of assassination, unfit for direct clashing, though capable of withstanding blows regardless. Aias can use them if he truly needs to, though the short blade and other factors does not dictate a great victory if he uses them. Of course, he can still use other methods while using the dirks, but they cannot win anything by just directly stabbing and slashing.

Notable features:

Other:
As stated, the life as a Andreia is entirely unknown except for a select few.

EDIT: The section in which the Andreia is and the history of it and all that can be removed due to it's connections to other characters and the role-play and simply be replaced by something else I can make. Sorry if I may have messed up in creating this.

Sorry I was MIA for a bit. My post's pretty long, but I had meant to be underway by now with the expedition, so it was about catching up. Also I'm sad no one wants to start in Eastway Bluff :( What's so great about Sapphire City anyway?

How did you make your map by the way?
I think people are just starting in Sapphire City because it's the capital and it's where the majority of people are. Bandwagoning it, I guess :P I'll make a character to start in Eastway Bluff when I'm eligible for extra characters.

This is the website I used for my map. I labelled it in a program called Picmonkey.

@Die Iron Minister Your character is accepted and I love the idea. It's absolutely genius. I'm going to PM you some information that your character will need to know.

Oh my god what a great map generator. Thanks!
I know right? I only wish it had generated a smaller map - I wanted something smaller than what I got, and I tried playing around with the settings, but I had to make do with the larger size map.

I think its good to have such a big map if you're looking for a lot of player freedom. That, and I can see the expeditions running out fast what with all the new characters on board.

Reactions: PrincessLala95
I think its good to have such a big map if you're looking for a lot of player freedom. That, and I can see the expeditions running out fast what with all the new characters on board.
I suppose that is true too, lol. It was a lot of work coming up with names for everything xD

He's awesome! He seems like a character who could become very overpowered if you don't play him correctly, so just make sure to watch yourself for any potential godmodding while you play him and he won't be a problem. Adding him to the list now!
Now I've made a few posts already, and if I was stepping over the boundary in terms of being over powered would I be warned or penalized?

Given that you're interacting with NPCs not much can be considered overpowered. I'm not a big fan of the fact that I saw three f-shots in the span of four sentences. I'm fine with swearing here and there, god only knows I do it myself from time to time, but we have to remember that this is an RPG open to all ages and we may have members who are uncomfortable with that much of it.

Given that you're interacting with NPCs not much can be considered overpowered. I'm not a big fan of the fact that I saw three f-shots in the span of four sentences. I'm fine with swearing here and there, god only knows I do it myself from time to time, but we have to remember that this is an RPG open to all ages and we may have members who are uncomfortable with that much of it.
So would I be able to use curse words but like censor them out like this F***K?

Status
Not open for further replies.