Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, of course. NPCs are always free for your use ^_^

e4c4a27d7fc62afdbeead100a1fd6f31.jpg

Name: Kiera
DOB: July 20
Orientation: Ace
Home city: Monadalia
Physical description: Kiera is extremely tall, standing just over six feet tall. She is very slim with dark skin, black hair, and dark brown eyes. She typically wears elegant black gowns that accentuate her narrow figure and give her an air of mystery and darkness.
Personality traits: Kiera is very quiet and serious. She rarely speaks, rarely opens up, and rarely aids those she deems unworthy. Ultimately, she is a good person - she values goodness in the hearts of others, along with kindness, respect, and morality. When faced with people who don't demonstrate these characteristics, she is typically cold and harsh, if she even speaks at all.
History/bio: Kiera was the daughter of a good couple - a woman called Ophelia and a man called Andi. Her parents loved her - and one another - deeply, though her father was rarely home. As a vampire hunter, his job kept him away often. Though they didn't have the best in the world, they had one another, and that was all they needed. One night, shortly after her father had returned from a job, a young woman came to their door, freezing and soaking wet in the rain outside. They welcomed her in, giving her blankets and food, but when she began to attempt to seduce Andi, they had to draw a line and asked her to leave. Enraged, the young woman revealed herself to be a powerful witch, killing Ophelia and cursing Andi to live the rest of eternity as a vampire, the thing he hated most. She then stole the young Kiera and ran off into the night.
The woman kept Kiera, raising the spiteful girl as if she was her own daughter. Kiera never loved the woman, instead despising her for her role in losing her parents, but she knew that she'd be dead within a matter of hours if she tried to leave. The woman taught Kiera to harness the power of magic, as well as educating her in the brewing of potions. When Kiera finally grew old enough to leave, she found herself out in the world with no other knowledge, and was forced to use the powers and abilities she so despised to get by.
Kiera nestled herself comfortably in a Kingdom of darkness, where she could simply hide in her home and live peacefully. On occasion, when a deserving person stopped by in search of magical help, Kiera would help, but she refused to help the unworthy. Recently, however, a rebellion broke out in the Kingdom, with many of the Kingdom's dark creatures seeking to eliminate all creatures of light from their Kingdom. Though Kiera, as a witch, was technically still welcome to stay, she chose to leave, not wanting to live in a place where only the dark and wicked were allowed. And so, she set out into the world, soon finding herself in the fascinating Kingdom of Evertrue. She soon began to hear rumours that the Kingdom was troubled; the King was deathly ill and the Queen was unable to bear him a legitimate heir. In addition, she heard that the Queen was a good, kind, and benevolent woman...and so, Kiera decided to set forth from her home in Monadalia to visit the Queen and offer her assistance in any way she could.
Skills/abilities: Kiera is highly skilled in magic. She excels, particularly, in healing magic and Earth magic. She struggles with Water magic at times. She is excellent at the brewing of potions, able to memorize most recipes quickly and remember them whenever needed. Since moving away from her wicked adoptive mother, she has tried to learn to cook, but finds herself struggling.
Preferred weapon: Magic
Notable features: None in particular
Other: Nothing in particular

She's lovely!! I've added her to the list, you're good to go!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Name:
"Just because you know my name doesn't mean you've walked my path."
Marion
[spoili] The name Marion comes from the Hebrew origin. In Hebrew The meaning of the name Marion is: Variant of Mary: Wished-for child; rebellion; bitter. [/spoili]
Estelle
[spoili] Estelle is a female given name of French derivation of the Occitan word Estèla (Star) usually interpreted as meaning "star" via equation with "estoile" the Old French form of the modern French "etoile" whose Latin root is "stella". [/spoili]
Martin
[spoili] The name Martin is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Martin is: Of Mars (the Roman god of war); warlike. [/spoili]

"You have no choice in growing old, but growing up is optional"
23 year young

DOB:
"Yay! Another Fan-Fuc*en-Tastic Year!"
March 20th

"If the soul has no gender then I don't need a gender...yet."
Marion was Born Female but, doesn't know her true gender. In fear of being executed she keeps this to herself

Orientation:
"I am not confused. I am not going through a phase. I am not experimenting. I am not half lesbian and half straight. I am not greedy. I am not lying. I do not need to make up my mind. I am not just trying to be cool. I am certain. I'm not saying everyone is, BUT I AM BISEXUAL"
Bisexual

Home city:
"It might not be much but it's home to me"
The Sapphire City

(Bio Explains: Dragon City)

Physical description:
"The Dragons are skilled with clay, molding and shaping our body to perfection they don't stop sculpting until were perfect in their eyes."
Marion has a slim body and tan skin due to her home town, Marion has natural born "Dragon eyes" that are green and spark a golden color when she gets really upset, her face is round but her face hides behind the elbow length brown hair her nose is a little upturnt and her lips are rose budded. Marion stands straight up as she walks and stands at a grand height of 5'5" a little over the advantage for her home town, her height comes from her legs, not her torso.

Personality traits:
"How the H-E-Double Hockey Sticks do I explain my personality?"
= Stubborn || Passionate || Bipolar || Athletic || Spontaneous =
(Please could I have help coming up with a good, solid paragraph. This is the only place I'm having massive difficulties in.)

History/bio:
"Journey to my past and I'm not following you, you could say I've come out with Battle Scars."
(Marion's Family -Children Only-: Toby (M), Jack (M), Dean (M), *Marion (F), *Naomi (F), Kiley (F), Westen (M), Lola (F), Jade (F), Vriska (F))

Marion always adored the world when she was younger. Marion was the fourth youngest in a group of ten siblings and twin to Naomi. Marion's family was very poor and couldn't afford to put all their children into school so they put all the guy in school telling the girls that they could go through life with out reading or writing, all the girls accepted this fact accept Marion, she had wanted to go to school and make friends and learn new things she thought that this was all very unfair, she would fight for hours on end with her parents or her authority figures at the time that she deserved to be in school. One of the days, Toby came home with an extra notebook and pencil and began to teach Marion about things often times her teachings would be outside, and interactive this made the world so much bigger to Marion, as they grew Marion was only months of work behind Toby, her parents hadn't found out that she had learned the skills of math or English at all nor had her other siblings. Marion intended to keep it this way. One night she was practicing her English when her parents walked in to tell her the news that the local Dragon Smith had asked her hand in marriage when they saw what she was doing they scolded her and asked her relentlessly, even burned her legs with a iron rod from the "Never Ending" fire in the center of town and yet she never once gave the name of her teacher, although she began to become Bipolar, her being around her parents or large crowds made her very depressed or anxious but the second she was alone or with one or two others she's dace with joy, her vast knowledge of the world aloud her to ask questions and become curious letting her spawn spontaneous questions to her brother. After her brother finished his education she finished hers, as a present of finishing he got her a horse, smiling he handed her the reigns and although his mouth didn't say anything his look did "Travel, find yourself a new home, this one is't your's" with a nod of the head she took the leather straps and left for upstairs to pack, a small bag for the capacity of maybe 5 items, taking 12 coin she had found lying around the house 2 rations of food and one extra pair of clothing she set off for The Sapphire City.

Skills/abilities:
"I don't know about you but I'm skilled at, well everything!"
Marion is born from a dragon past so she has inherited some of her ancestors ability's she just hasn't awoken them yet

Whispers - When in danger Marion's eyes alter color to a bright golden color, it makes her look bold and threatening. Marion can cast whispers of dead dragons upon herself to calm her down or upon the enemy to make them go insane.

Marion has a skill in Horse riding
Cooking
Cleaning
Weaving/Spinning
Running
Working a field.

Preferred weapon:
"The Sharper the better."
Marion doesn't get her hands on a weapon all that often but once she found a Katana in her fathers closet and decided to play with it, working with the katana it was almost like her body and and the piece of art were one, when her father found her she was scolded and told that sharp objects weren't toys she's taken a preference to Katana's ever since.

Notable features:
"Have you seen my eyes I've herd their bold."
- If and when Marion's eyes spike their golden color

Other:
"Why do you find me so G*d damned interesting?!"
Marion is actually Bipolar​
[BCOLOR=#000000] [/BCOLOR]

She's awesome, I can't wait to see her in action! She's accepted and I'll have her on the list soon.

after reading dissapointedfish's post I couldn't help but wonder (because I'm infinitely curious about your pricing methods) what a night at an inn costs. Is it standard too or does that vary by location?

I'm actually working on a system for inns which should be pretty interesting. Until it's released, we'll say that a night at an inn costs 8 gold. I'll go add it to the info post.

c226178820d3dcaa8f5e5d01f6420f34.jpg

Name:
Faunalyn Rose
DOB:
September 16
Orientation:
Straight
Home city:
Blue River
Physical description:
Faunalyn (or Faun for short) is medium in height, standing at about 5,11 and weighs at about 150 lbs with a very thin body. She has pale skin that almost appears to be white and her long, raven black hair can often be seen in a long braid or tied back in a ponytail. Her eyes are a very dark, hazel brown color that look black from a distance. She is often seen wearing light colored cloaks or dresses, preferably a long, beautiful sky blue dress and rarely ever wears anything on her feet unless she really needs to in which case she wears a pair of small leather shoes. She can be seen wearing jewelry, mostly necklaces or bracelets that match what she is wearing and will often fashion herself a crown made from flowers or twigs that she has found. It's also important to note that she is a fairy and her ears are slightly pointed, but become slightly longer and more pointed when she is using magic, and are only noticeable when she has her hair pulled back behind them. She also has wings, but like her ears will only appear when she is using magic, preferably magic that will help her fly, but with just about any magic she uses they will slowly begin to appear from out behind her back.
267269b9ce4e2b8713c3e78c03a08858.jpg
Personality traits:
Faun is kind, caring, friendly, and imaginative. She loves being around nature and animals and always treats them with the most respect because she is a fairy and they are known to be very caring of nature and it's creatures. She is also always nice to just about any person she meets, no matter who they are or what they look like and rarely ever judges anyone or is rude towards them. Faun enjoys making things, she is very creative and can often be seen sewing or painting things whenever she is at home, or taking apart in doing other crafts, though she would much rather be outside exploring or just relaxing.

Though she is seen a being a very generous and caring person, Faun does know quite a lot about magic and will use it to defend herself and protect others. Don't let her kind and caring personality fool you, she is a fairy and they are much more powerful than you think. She is skilled in the art of elemental magic and spell casting and will use it to fight back against others if necessary though, she never purposely goes looking for trouble or to get into a fight of course.

History/bio:
Faunalyn used to live with her mother Avala and father Riolan somewhere deep within the woods in a place that was not known to many humans, where most fairies and other creatures that resembled fairies once lived. Faun lived a happy and joyful life there when she was a child, until one night, when Faun was just eight years old her home was attacked by a group of hunters. But these were no ordinary hunters, apparently, this group of bandits and thieves despised all kinds of magic and people who are able to wield magic out of fear that they may use their powers to attack those who do not possess such abilities, so they somehow managed to find their village and ended up destroying it and either capturing or killing almost all of the fairies and other magic users who lived within their. Faun wasn't sure if others made it out alive or if she'd see her people again, because her mother and father were to busy trying to hide her and themselves from the hunters. Avala, Riolan, and Faun made it out safely, but unfortunately, Only Faun and her mother were able to continue on. Her father, Riolan, told them to go as far away as possible and that he would come find them, but he first had to go back and see if anyone had survived so he could help them. The two left and wandered farther and farther away from their home everyday, but Faun's father showed no signs of returning. Avala told her that they would stop traveling for a while and make camp, they hoped that maybe Riolan just needed to catch up with them and then and they would be reunited once more. Sadly, as much as they hoped for that to happen it never did. Avala knew she had to go back and try to find him and maybe the others, but she knew that she couldn't bring Faun along with her. After a few days of searching, she finally found a small village called Blue River, where she found a young woman living on her own who went by the name of Serena. She told her about what had happened to their people and that she needed someone to take care of her daughter. Serena gladly excepted Faun and so did the other villagers who did not mind a magical creature such as herself living among them. Faun's mother told her that she would be back soon and that she would find her father and maybe a few of the other fairies that had survived. She left, and Faun waited patiently for her to return. Though she was young, and hadn't learned that much, she began practicing using elemental magic and teaching herself how to cast spells. Fairies often have their parents teach them how to use magic but Faun's parents didn't show any signs of coming back anytime soon, but she didn't just not want to wait around for them to teach her, and she thought that maybe she could surprise them when they got back with her newfound abilities and powers. As much as she hoped and prayed though, Faun never saw her mother and father return, neither did she see any signs of another fairy like her or other magic users. She often felt like an outcast, despite being around so many people, but she knew that she was much more different that them, she wanted to meet another fairy like her, or at least someone who knew how to use magic. Faun still didn't let that get her down, she continued learning magic on her own and hoped for the day that maybe she would see another fairy like her again or see her parents once more.

Skills/abilities:
Like it was mentioned before, Faun knows a lot about magic. Typically, a fairy's wing color indicates what kind of magic they are born with or are the best at and since her's are blue, she is very good with water magic and of course, ice magic as well. Another unique magic trait that she possesses is the ability to summon any type of animal when she is in need of help.

Also, she can use her wings to fly. She can fly very high or go very far distances, but fairy wings are not that strong when it comes to carrying a fairy of her size, so she has to rest for a while after soaring long distances or else her wings will fade and she will fall out of the sky.

Fairies can grow to be human size, or shrink back into a smaller form which is the form fairies often take. But, since Faun has lived around humans almost all of her life, she rarely ever takes her natural form but only if there is ever a time that she really needs too.

Aside from magic, a few other skills that she possesses includes sewing and painting , and other various crafts that she often takes part in. Aside from that, she also enjoys practicing archery because it was one of the skills that she remembered Avala having and she can recall at times the advice she had given her when she was teaching her how to shoot a bow and arrows.

Preferred Weapon:
Like mentioned before, Faun knows how to shoot a bow, and that is honestly the only weapon she knows how to use and is the only one that she's ever thought of wanting to use. She also has her magic, though she doesn't really consider her magic a weapon, but it can definitely be as if not more powerful as any weapon though.

Notable features:
She has sort of a tattoo like marking on her back that is ice blue in color and is the silhouette of a pair of fairy wings.

Other:
N/A

• Love
Reactions: PrincessLala95
She's beautiful, Ninja, I'll go and add her now. This is actually the first time I've played a Kingdom RPG with a non-fairy character, excluding the first RPG I ever joined where characters could only be vampires, so it's nice to see a fairy around :D

[BCOLOR=#000000]tmp_15035-Lynette3_zpsfeb71c341575493741.jpg [/BCOLOR]
Name:
[BCOLOR=#000000]Lynette Vavila[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Age:23[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]DOB: December 15th[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Gender:Female[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Orientation:Bi[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Home city:Blue River Village[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Physical description:Lyn has very sharp features like most Irish Elven Folk. A small pointed nose heart shaped head,but her eyes are soft.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Personality traits:Lyn is kind hearted, but then again cold hearted. She is forever fighting a war against herself and the demon she is bound too. Because of not being sure witch route will come out, she usually keeps to herself so not to cause trouble. However though she is kind when she has control over the demon, she does not trust easy due to her rough past.[/BCOLOR]

History/Bio:Lynette was born in a land far off from Evertrue, in an Irish City land called Novakia. She was born to the royal throne, the kind and queens new beloved daughter. She grew up learning what most royal heirs do such as, etiquette, proper manners, sparring/fighting, musical instruments etc. She grew to love the bow, and was soon found that she gained the same abilities as her mother, light powers/manipulation. When she turned 13 they were already searching for her suitor, pushing so much onto a young lady. They expected high things out of her causing her to rebel sometimes, and in turn only causing her to go through stricter things. when she turned the ripe age of 18, she would meet her new bow instructer, a man of the age 22, who she quickly started to fall for. A couple years later(aged 20),the whole time herself and Seth had been secretly together. Hiding their love, for they new it was forbidden. it wasn't long till she felt like her world was falling apart, her parents annocing the arrival of who she was to wed. A princes from one country over to join their countries as one.
Of course they did not want such a thing to happen, their love having grown so strong. So they planned to flee, to find a new country and elope. But tragedy would befall them the very day they planned to set out, another servant had heard their plans and told The king and queen. Seeing treason for their daughters betrayal, and sentencing her and her love to death. A demon wolf was sent after them, a strong feral creature, before she knew it she would find her love dead in the jaws of the large demon. It would lunge for her, but not before she was able to set an incantation causing their souls to bind together. It was soon found that if either got hurt, so would the other. So if one was to die, so would the other. They became able to speak mentally with each other, and sense their feelings. The demon agreed to flee out of the kingdom with her, for if they killed her he would just die with her. So they traveled across the sea until they found the land of Evertrue, within a few weeks time she found a lovely village called Blue River. Lucky for them, she has such great healing abilities, making it easy to find a job as a healer.(if that's okay) Four years later, the two live quietly minding their own business...in hopes no one was still searching for them.

[BCOLOR=#000000]Skills/abilities: She is limited in fighting with her bare hands, but can hold her own for a short period. She is not very strong due to her lithe and short stature, however she has very fast reflexes making her deadly with a bow not to mention her extensive training in that feild. Being connected to a demon wolf, she is able to tap into a little of his strength for a very short period of time as well but it drains both of thewir energies. Holding the powers of light gives her strong healing properties, and makes her able to make strong force fields, but it drains her energy faster the bigger the barrier. Though beings they are connected, if an enemy would find out they would be at a big disadvantage.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000].[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Preferred weapon: A bow, simple as that.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Notable features: Her eyes are a brilliant amethyst, under each eye she has distinctive markings that match her eyes. Weather they area tattoos or not is hard to say.[/BCOLOR]

• Love
She's fantastic. Accepted, and good to go :D

Name: Bailor (Bae-lor) Woods
DOB: March 15
Orientation: Pansexual
Home City: Blue River
Physical Description: Small young girl standing around 5"6. Bailor has short, choppy, white hair with tiny fox ears that peak from the top. Her eyes are those of dark black beads. When she changes into a fox, she is small with silky white fur.
Personality traits: Bailor is as sweet as she is small when you are on her good side, but willing to turn her back on you the second you turn yours. Being a fox, she is naturally quite curious. She enjoys eavesdropping and changing into her fox form to follow people and get the "latest dirt."
History/Bio: Bailor grew up in a home without her mother. She died when Bailor was about 3, so for the most part it didn't effect her too much. Her father fell apart after her mother's death, so she went and lived with her grandparents in the kingdom of Evertrue. Her grandfather was a fisherman in Riverside and her grandmother was a herbologist who spent her weekends in Blue River. When Bailor was 7 her grandfather drowned, so her grandmother relocated them Blue River; this way instead of focusing on her husband's passing, she could spend more time in her work. Her grandmother recently fell sick and is bed ridden. Bailor usually stays around the town helping to take care of her.
Skills/Abilities: She can turn into a small fox, and is a mediocre cook.
Preferred Weapon: N/A
Other: She is currently attempting to find someone to take her in as an apprentice.

3642365402_ff8a9f55cc.jpg

Name:
Aaron Sanders Kornos
He's been 30 years old for at least 20 years
DOB:
October 31st
Species:
Vampire
Orientation:
Bisexual
Home city:
City of Steel
Physical description:
(WIP)
Personality traits:
Aaron can be charming and a smooth talker when he wants, though he doesn't care much for romance, he seduces women to feast on, often, he puts up a fake front in front of girls, but his real form comes out with guys, he's rough, cold, and a bit arrogant, he's always been secretive, now more then ever, he dislikes telling his past story, and rarely trusts people, though he may pretend he does and make up a story. He's incredibly good at lying, doing it smoothly without fear or any hesitation, he can make up a whole backstory on the spot
History/bio: Growing up with a perfectionist, violent, single dad was hard, he was punished brutally for messing up something fixable, (WIP)
Skills/abilities:
Advanced Healing, Strength and Senses, also much faster reflexes, eyes glow red when starving or angry; incredibly good at creating weapons.
Preferred weapon:
Sword and Battle Ax combo, carries a pistol in emergency, but it's one shot before reloading, which takes ages, rarely uses a bow, but not often, prefers throwing knives for long distance.
Notable features:
Fangs, his canines are very long, and his eyes glow in the dark, also has burn scars across him.
Other:
Well known for his weapons.

(Not quite done, g2g soon)

Name: Annika Josephine Blackwood.
DOB: Unknown.
Species: Witch.
Orientation: Bisexual.
Home city: Sunset city.
Physical description: Annika has waist length long black hair. She stands at 5'4" in height and rather petite weighing in at 130 lbs with icy blue pools. Tanned skin that's silky smooth to the touch.
Personality traits: Annika is no ordinary female she's cocky, arrogent, and self centered only caring about herself. Patience level is slim and she's easily angered.
History/bio: It all started in 750 bc. A little girl with jet black hair was born to her parents Celeste and Simon Blackwood in fogmere, Germany. They were no ordinary people but her mom was a powerful witch, and her father was a warlock.

They tried their best to raise her, by keeping her true identity a secret that she was also a witch. They felt as it was their way of protecting her, if the word ever got out that she would be labeled as a freak of nature by her fellow peers didn't know she was a witch until her early teens, when she got into a fight with one of her classmates from the boarding school she had attended. By mistake she turned the girl named Sarah Sanchaz into a squirrel.
In front of the entire cafeteria, She was so humiliated she ran out of the door. That's the day that turned her world upside down.

When she got home from that dreadful day, she confronted her parents of the events that had occurred earlier that very same day.

Her parents finally confessed that they knew what and who she was. They didn't tell her for the fear of being bullied. Annika from then on showed resentment towards her parents for keeping the truth from her all these years even if they were doing what they felt was best for her.For Annika getting into fights was the new normal, every day she was bullied and teased. Until one day she decided to fight back. She would come home bruised and beaten daily.

One day she had had enough of the redicule and torment from her classmates. She had waited til her parents were in bed.
She filled a suitcase with all her belongings, preparing to run away from home to never look back. Her parents were heartbroken that their little girl had vanished without a trace.

The place she ended up was northham a small country population 3000. This placed was ruled by King Thaleus Lorenzo and his wife Elianora Delemere. They lived in the castle that was on top of the hill at the north side of the country.

This castle was the prettiest castle in all the land. The people lived in peace during their reign as ruler. Little did she know that they had a son named Lucius.

During her stay she worked the streets trying to raise money to live on. Picking and planting crops, entertainment on the corners. To the king and queen she was labeled as a peasant.

One day when she was doing her daily crop picking, a most handsome man approached to help her. Dark brown hair, farmers tan, and a pair of dark blue eyes to die for.

This was the first time anyone has wanted to help her. The thought of him gave her butterflies in the pit of her stomach.

When he finally introduced himself as Lucius, a smile formed upon her lips. Would you happen to be the prince. He politely said "yes I am, and you are?" I'm Annika.

She felt something that she had never felt before, he asked her if she would like to meet his parents. She was hesitant at first but agreed to it. Before she met him she didn't believe in love at first sight.

She meets his parents, they weren't too pleased with who he had brought home cause she was different then most girls. They had forbidden Lucius from ever seeing her again.

This news completely shattered her heart into a million pieces. But she knew she wasn't going to let him go without a fight.

So one night she slipped into his territory, guards everywhere. Very difficult to get in undetected. His chambers was in the very back of the castle. She tossed a pebble to lightly tap upon the window.

When he saw her, he helped her up in through the window and took her into his arms tightly placing a small kiss upon his forehead.

She told him that there's more to her then what meets the eye. He looked confused as to what she was talking about.

She took a deep breathe before revealing that she was a witch. That didn't matter to him all he knew was that he loved her.

He picked her up into his arms and carried her to his king size bed and laid her down. She felt nothing could ruin the moment that she shared with him.

He gave her the one thing she had never had before that was intimacy. When they finished the cuddled in bed with her head upon his chest.

They nodded off and fell asleep til the next morning. The king had walked into Lucius's chambers to see him and her in bed when he had forbidden him from seeing her.

His father went into a rage pertaining to what he had witnessed. Ordering the guards to take her to hellingly's insane asylum.

Once she was admitted into the hospital she traded in her once modern clothes, for a pale straight jacket. She resided there for many years.

When a new girl was admitted there, little did she know she was an enchantress. Very similar to what she was.

They became friends almost instantly, she wondered if she can help her break free from this place she was never supposed to be in the first place.

As they were pondering over old stories, when she got up the strength to ask her for her help. Karrissa looked confused. You want me to help you get out of here, you will need to do something in return.

Not knowing what she had in mind, before I help you you must agree to this. She quickly agreed and Karrissa nodded her head in agreement.

She revealed the task she wanted her to do, that once she was released, create a working spell and sneak it into the asylum for her to help her escape as well. To never give up on trying to break her free.

She agreed and teleported her out of the asylum. Finally free from this terrible place after so long, she wondered the realm alone a heart so cold now of the love she lost and never will find again.

A Several years had past as she still traveled the realm alone, now with a heart of ice and darkness in her soul I'm Annika Josephine Blackwood.

Skills/abilities: Dark magic and necromancy.
Preferred weapon: Staff, and Black flamed candles.
Notable features: Also known as the queen of the damned.ImageResizeServlet.gif

• Love
That's quite the bio, fantastic job! She's accepted. I'll have her on the character list some time tomorrow, it's much easier to do on my laptop than my phone :P

Leander "Lee" Crownsend
aa1ae5648001e4ebc0537965407166e7.jpg

DOB: May 11th
Species: Human
Orientation: Straight
Home city: Glymn City; now lives in Sapphire City
Physical description:
Arthur-Pendragon-Season-1-arthur-pendragon-31335199-967-1450.jpg

Leander has eyes blue enough to cause storms, and a head of messy, yet somehow attractive blond hair. He has a strong jaw, and very masculine features. In fact he looks pretty grumpy until he smiles. However, it's a rare occasion that he isn't smiling, smirking, or laughing. He's of average height, barely reaching six foot if his hair is poofy. Lee is strong and muscular, but not bulky.

Personality traits:

Leander is kind, brave, and overall chivalrous. He has some pride issues, but they don't usually come ino play unless someone directly challenges him. It's very hard for him to back down from a fight, especially when it comes to defending someone he cares about. The academy was the bane of him, since he often got into fights over little insults toward him or his friends. As one could probably gather, Lee is fiercely loyal and selfless for the people he loves.

He can be quite a jokester at times, often lightening the mood with little jests and teases.

Adventure is an incredibly irresistible lure to him, and if something intrigues him, he'll usually throw caution to the wind and go find out more. Whether he's foolish or courageous, it's hard to tell, but very little fazes Leander. At least, not when it comes to danger or dares. When it comes to relationships? Well, he might fall short there at first. Loyalty is one thing, but being affectionate, mending a broken heart..? Such things were considered foolish by his father and instructors, and he never learned of them.

All in all, Leander will fight to his last breath for a friend. He's strong, sweet, brave, and just a tad unsure of himself.

History/bio:
Leander grew up in Glymn City. His father was the captain of the royal guard; and a knight of the city. As he grew, Lee became his father's squire and learned the skills and etiquette of the knights. When he turned fifteen he was sent to Mount Sartrand to be trained to fight. Two years of being knocked to the ground taught him how to stand back up. Soon enough, he excelled. He became one of the most prestigious students in the academy, and he graduated with honor.

Upon returning to his home in Glymn City, he was awarded a knighthood and he served under the same rulers his father did before him. Seven years passed and he became well know in the royal courts. He was even awarded ribbons and medals for some of his accomplishments.

It was the middle of winter, his twenty third year, when his father was poisoned and killed. Soon after, several of the other knights who held rank to Leander perished, and all eyes fell on him with blame. Months went by without evidence to prove his innocence. In the same manner, no one could prove his guilt. But passing glares in the hallways told Leander that his judgment was already decided. He was no longer trusted in the courts of Glymn City.

Before his inevitable banishment would occur, Leander gave up his knighthood and left the city. He ventured to Sapphire City, hoping to find a new start.

Skills/abilities:
Fighting, horse riding/jousting, reading/writing, etiquette, survival

Preferred weapon:
Long Sword
longsword1ew.jpg

Notable features:
Strikingly handsome? ;)

Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Arthur is strikingly handsome...he was always my favourite, I cried so hard when he died XD

Your character is good to go!

resha_rokoro.jpg
Name:
Resha Rokoro
DOB: November 2
Species: Lizard-Elf Hybrid
Orientation: Heterosexual
Home City: Bratus City

Physical Description:
Her skin is exceptionally smooth and blemish-free. Long, white hair flows past her waist turning rusty-red. She is usually seen in attire that consists of a complex web of leather bindings keeping the thin and loose under-fabric in check. Resha is about 5'4 and sometimes gets mistaken for being younger than she really is. She is very agile and her whip-like tail aids in her acrobatics, allowing her to move effectively even with high heels on.

Personality Traits:
A cold greed keeps her living a solitary life, as her trust is very hard to earn. Her sense of humor is a bit dark and her mood seems to change drastically with the temperature. She can be very determined on some goals, yet lazy on others. One thing is constant though - if there is treasure hidden in a cave somewhere, trust that she is already on the way back.

History:
A tourist group visiting the Eternal Sanctum was ambushed by a roaming tribe of Lizard-folk. Captured alive, they were held for a ransom. As the officials of Bratus City spluttered their margaritas back into their glasses upon hearing the news, a lackluster band of able-bodied volunteers were mustered up to rescue the kidnapped. While being a tourist city with lots of capital, their currency was not gold; the Lizard-folk absolutely required ten times the captured tourist's combined body weight as a trade.

With the help of a passing mercenary band highly skilled and experienced in warfare, the tables were completely turned and a few of the Lizard-folk were captured to become caged entertainment for tourists. Years passed and what used to be hatred and imprisonment became pity. Since the incident resulted only in losses on the Lizard-folk side, eventually the captured were freed. Remarkably, the Lizard-folk assimilated quite well in the festive city of tourism.

Resha Rokoro was the product of an affair between elf and lizard. Born in secret and tossed away, she ended up saved by a lonely merchant, Mr. Rokoro, who found his comfortable life becoming more and more desolate. Raising her as his own, Resha grew up aspiring to follow her foster-father's footsteps as a successful merchant, and then some. Recently, Resha has been interested in exploring new lands for treasures to bring back and sell for large profit. While Lizard-folk are not particulary strong, they are able to move very fast. Combined with elven stamina, it was like Resha was born to travel.

Skills/Abilities:
-Acrobatic and extremely fast
-Can calculate large numbers absurdly well in her head

Preferred Weapon: Claws & Tail
Notable Features:
-Elven ears
-Long, slender tail
-Tough skin so simple bumps, cuts, and scrapes don't do anything

Other:
Her exceptionally smooth skin is due to daily(nightly in her case) shedding of skin, a trait from the Lizard-folk side of her blood. The blemish-free aspect is from being part Elven.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.