The Kingdom of Evertrue - Sign Up/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are real life pictures okay? I haven't gotten around to drawing all of my characters yet :o

@L'Hibou Clarice still hasn't had a chance to send Leander the paperwork, she hasn't even been to see Phillippe, let alone visit his study.

And you guys are the best, lol. I know that the newcomers will be in good hands while I'm gone for Christmas.

I know exactly who to make!

Reactions: Radio Jelly
@L'Hibou Clarice still hasn't had a chance to send Leander the paperwork, she hasn't even been to see Phillippe, let alone visit his study.

And you guys are the best, lol. I know that the newcomers will be in good hands while I'm gone for Christmas.
I'll try to be active over the break if I can. My posts may be slower, but I'll try to keep a pretty solid amount of content to make up for it.

xD It won't be a month! I'm only gone for a week. I leave the 21st and I come back the 28th. I can almost guarantee that the last thing I do before I go and the first thing I do when I get back will be checking here. I don't know if I'll have internet there, but if I do, I'll try to check here at least once a day - you know, to approve characters and stuff like that.

@PrincessLala95 Oh gosh, sorry! I thought it was going to be kind of automatic. How should I fix my post? :/
It doesn't matter, any way you see fit! You can simply eliminate that part and add more if you like. I've just made a post to jump-start that part for you, since it'll probably be a while before another Ashley post, and since I like drama...so it'll be sooner now, but yeah, you'll know from my posts when the messenger is sent :)

I don't know if I missed something but there was some weather discussion earlier, and I was just wondering what the weather condition is around Avarell. Snowy? Not yet? Could snow appear imminently?

Avarell is right on a peninsula, it would basically be a beach. It might get a bit chilly but definitely no snow.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Lilith Najika
DOB: 25th of March

Species: Bunny Girl
Orientation: Bisexual
Home city: Dragon City
Physical description: She appears to be elegant and has very good manners. She has black hair and long twin tails. Her right eye is red tinted while her left eye appears as a gold, inorganic clock face. The clock is covered by bangs of her hair though. She is around 157 meters tall and weighs 35kg. Her measurements are: B85/W59/H87. Also she has bunny ears and a fluffy puff tail at the top of her butt[/b]
24e7deda9c.png

Personality traits: Lilith is bipolar, her normal personality being kind, caring and cheerful and her psycho personality being sadistic, evil, and purely insane.
History/bio: Lilith was born into a rich family. They weren't a normal family though. No. These were nomads. She was born in Mount Startrand, but her parents only stayed there for about 6 months. They moved around the world going from Avarell to the Dekus Steppe and from the Kingdom of Infinity to Bratus City. She was a very special girl too. This was because of her tail and ears and also because of her special eyes. Most people would always look weird at her but they become used to her after a few days mostly anyways. Of course there were some people who thought she was the Devil's child and tried to kill her. But because of her older siblings she'd be kept safe. Especially her brother who was a very skilled knight and always carried his weapons. Most people were scared of his appearance anyways seeing he was big and buffed. She became older with the years being teacher many things by her parents. When she was 16, she went to explore a forest. There she found a dead dragon. And a dragon nest which included an egg! She convinced her parents to stay there so they could care for it till the dragon was old enough to survive on it's own. When they brought the dragon up, it flew off. They then left the forest continueing their exploration. She turned 21, her siblings went there own way, and her parents dead. They had been killed by some bandits but the children were able to escape. Lilith went back to Dragon City, and started a life here.
Skills/abilities: She uses lightning magic in order to fight. She can conduct the lightning through a sword to shoot her attacks. She can also communicate with animals
Preferred weapon: A sword
Notable features: Her bunny ears and tail and her red and yellow eye
Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RogueSphinx
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.