The Kingdom of Evertrue - Sign Up/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To her defense this flirtatious banter is pretty great to read.
It breaks my heart because I know that Elbauthin is going to disappoint poor Ayesha! She's one of my favourites, too. I almost feel like making a new character once I can just so she can have somebody to love.

If you're enjoying this flirtation banter just wait until Princess and I get something going between our characters in a separate libertine thread, you'll love that.

Some fatal error is going on with my computer at the moment, so while I attempt uninstalling Avast, posts will have to go by phone.

Might I suggest princess that the queen send for her noble of foreign affairs to help her handle this situation with the elf? I suspect he has a job for a reason :)

Reactions: PrincessLala95
Hey i just realized that i get to post my characters tomorrow already, YAY. Can't wait :P Still have to finalize all of the characters.

Might I suggest princess that the queen send for her noble of foreign affairs to help her handle this situation with the elf? I suspect he has a job for a reason :)
Once she has Diodora calmed down she'll definitely send a servant to notify Bertram about what has transpired and to let him know that his presence is requested at the castle to await Loran's return.

Ok, since it's 16th here, it's time to add some more people to my roster :P
Giant's Helmet / Turkan Wolfhoof
Inn/Tavern Location: Kruvaria
Inn/Tavern Name: Giant's Helmet
Inn/Tavern Keeper: Turkan Wolfhoof

Name: Turkan Wolfhoof
DoB: Aug. 28
Species: Minotaur
Orientation: Heterosexual
Home city: Kruvaria
Physical description:
minotaur-preview.jpg

Personality traits: Calm|Friendly|Talkative|Polite

History/bio:
Turkan was born in a minotaur tribe that lived in the woods south from Satocan. At the age of 15 Turkan left to pilgrimage. Sending tribe member to pilgrimage was a tradition from since the tribe had been created. During Turkan's pilgrimage he ended up joining a group of adventurers as their chef. Turkan was naturally talented chef and he was more than welcome to the adventurer's party. After travelling around the world for 15 years, he found overwhelmingly huge helmet, that had belonged to a giant. During this time Turkan owned house at the Kruvaria and he got this crazy idea about finding a way to transport the helmet to Kruvaria and with help of builders of Slanait, he would turn the helmet into an inn, 10 years later his dream became true and he opened the Giant's Helmet.

Skills/abilities:
Chef: Turkan is a great chef, he has a lot of knowledge about different cuisines that he makes a great use of by combining them and turning them to new amazing dishes.
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
Brewmaster: Turkas has a hobby of brewing different alcohols which he makes a good use of by selling some special ales, wines and whiskies at his inn.
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
Spice expert: Turkan knows a thing or two about spices and has great ability to recognize different spices from foods.

Best performance he has done was recognizing 42 different spices from an soup that was made only at Vimjakul, but after the event, Turkan got the recipe for the soup as a reward for his achievement. (The soup has total of 55 different spices)

Preferred weapon: Meat cleaver or meat tenderizer

Notable features: Turkan misses half of his left horn, another notable feature is his unique fur color which is a mix of gray, red and black that is blended together in random patterns.

Number of rooms: 8
Price of room rental: 7g/night
Paying extra 10g includes free meal per day for the whole time the customer is renting the room.

Menu
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
Meat dishes
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
-Pulled Boar - 13g
-Fried vegetables, overcooked boar, black crow sauce, fried potatoes

- Venison sandwich - 10g
-Deer venison, bread, jharun sauce, gopen berries

- Mushroom steak - 13g
- Pork, fried mushrooms, black crow sauce, sweet potato purée

- Crymn chicken - 9g
- Chicken, crymn red sauce, sweet potato purée, fried vegetables

- Vimjakul soup - 20g
- Spices, goat meat, vegetables

- Giant's Helm - 15g
- Pork, chicken and boar meat, black crow sauce, sweet potato purée, fried vegetables, bread

Fish dishes
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
- Broiled pearl trout - 12g
- Pearl trout, begetables, fried sweet poatoes, seathorn sauce

- Pearl trout salad - 10g
- lettuce, house vinaigrette, pearl trout, carrot, cellery

- Fish soup - 8g
- potato, carrot, cellery, sweet potatoe, pearl trout, minos, glimmer perch

- Minos fillet - 15g
- Minos, mushroom stew, carrot, kherun sauce

Brews
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Teas
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
Ronna/Lus tea - 6g
Mock Yakka tea - 6g
Thinow root tea - 4g

Ales
¨¨¨¨¨¨
Hoofstomp - 10g
P'he'laer - 12g
Black Crow - 8g
Battle Axe - 9g
Legne - 10g

Wines
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
Crymn Red - 5g
Crymn Blue - 5g
Julo - 6g
Iephe Demi-sec - 7g
Jharun - 5g
Myra - 7g

Whiskeys
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
Kherun - 10g
Dhor - 11g
Faerle - 10g
Loden Thrum - 13g

Anything esle: The tavern is built into giant's helmet, which gives the name for it.
5af8d57550da2e5820cde4dec83601ad.jpg

All of the food is high quality, made by Turkan himself

The map of the inn:
kNveSOL.jpg

bnYNSJf.jpg
Dekrus Hy'l
Name: Dekrus Hy'l (Alternate personality: Frans Khedru)
DoB: Aug. 20th
Species: Human
Home city: Originates from Kruvaria, currently lives in Monadalia
Physical description:
latest

Personality traits: Unstable|Cruel

History/bio:
Dekrus' story begins from city of Kruvaria when his father began teaching him the art of rune magic, a form of magic made known by Hy'l family, usually rune mages are extremely rare sight, but Hy'l family has been only family in the history that has always had a rune mage in the family. Dekrus' daughter, Kera is 49th mage in the family, Dekrus being 48th. After learning secrets of rune magic's evil and destructive side, he began changing radically, become the first and only dark mage of the family, tarnishing his family's name by ushing his magic for evil. The day Dekrus left Sunset City, he burned down his home, hoping to dispose of her daughter at the same time. Unfortunately for him, her daughter, Kera was more capable than he knew. Through long travel around the kingdom of Evertrue, he ended up settling to the Monadalia, the city of magic. He was aware of taking a huge risk by going to Monadalia, Hy'l family was infamous for their rune magic afterall. Dekrus began using alternate personality, Frans Khedru, an enchanter at the city of Monadalia, using runes to make enchantments, he managed to create a technique how he could hide the runes on the object to completely hide his tracks. Anyhow, if expert would chek up his house or it's surroundings, he would probably be able to find out Frans' dark secret.

Skills/abilities: Like everyone in Hy'l family, Dekrus is a rune mage as well. He is able to give commands to objects or embed runic words into items, enchanting them. Dekrus' powers lean heavily to evil and destructive side. He is also able to hide enchantments he makes and he utilizes this ability to hide his tracks in enchanting business.

Preferred weapon: Pencil, cane when disguised as Frans
Notable: Like Kera, he has rune marks all around his body, when disguised as Frans, he has hidden the runes by a temporary spell that he has to reapply every few hours.
Cathy Marbletree
Name: Cathy Marbletree
DoB: Sep. 4th
Species: Halfling
Orientation: Bisexual
Home city: Westview South
Physical description:
warrior-1d.jpg

Personality traits: Energetic|Positive|Careless|Clumsy

History/bio: Cathy grew up in a small house on the mountains, somewhere between Vimjakul and Bratus City. Her father is a builder in Slanait. Because of the huge distance between her and her father, she never met him as he had left to Slanait before she had born. The life was tough at the mountains as getting food and water was hard, so Cathy and her mother didn't ever eat much. On her 17th birthday, Cathy's mother got sick and only possibility to save her mother was to carry her to Bratus city. Unfortunately the scorching desert was too much, and Cathy's mother couldn't make it. Devastated, Cathy reached the Bratus city alone, barely alive. As she recovered, she left the city almost immediately, after couple days of walking she reached the Westview South. Upon reaching the city, she had to face yet another problem, she didn't have much money and living at inn was expensive, so she had to get money quickly to survive for long enough to buy herself a small house. At the same time, Cathy had become very interested towards history, history of magic to be specific. Over time she bought lot of books about different subjects, mainly about magic. Cathy worked part time as a shop assistant to earn her living. Few years later, at the age of 24, she finally managed to save up enough money for a own house. She kept working as an assistant to live and buy more books and that's the life she has been living till now, studying history and working as an assistant. Her dream is to become a professor in the university of Telia and she keeps on stubbornly working towards that dream.

Skills/abilities:

Archive: Cathy has an ability to use magic called Archive, even though she doesn't know that since she has only used it few times in her sleep.

Archive is a form of magic that is used to store knowledge by creating copies of the specific information that caster wants to store, turning that knowledge into a book and placing it into an Eternal Library. The Eternal Library is a pocket dimension that Archive users can access to pull out the stored information in a form of book.

Great memory: Cathy has amazing memory and she is able to memorize a lot of stuff easily, this is a side effect of Archive.

Preferred weapon: Unarmed
Notable features: Cathy has three feathers as a hair decoration on her left side. Also her unsual hair color, which is bright red.
Other: Cathy is self-taught historian.
Romulus
Name: Romulus
DoB: June 23rd
Species: Fox
Home city: Plains between Telia and Slanait (no need for house since he is animal)
Physical description:
347_1gray_fox_10.jpg

Personality traits: Curious|Friendly|Wise

History/bio: Romulus was born in the forest east of Sapphire city, as a pup he just lived his life with his mother and siblings. In the age of 6 he got trapped into a mysterious cavern where he fell into and chose to explore the cave out of curiosity. The contained some kind of magical power and as a result of exposure to high amount of magical power, Romulus developed an ability to conjure a strange piece of parchment, of course he couldn't read the text that was written on it, so he didn't know what it was all about except that he could summon and dismiss the parchment out of his will. After getting out of the cave, he found out he had suddenly ended up to some plains and didn't know where he was. In the end he learned to live in the plains, and that's where he has been for past two years, having explored the plains, he found two cities one to the north, one to the south but he has been fighting the curiosity to explore them.

Skills/abilities: Romulus has an unusual ability to create a contract with a person. By making the contract he is able to communicate telepathically with the person he made the contract with. Restriction to this ability is that Romulus has to be close to his "master" as well as he has to have line of sight. The contract is broken if the "master" acts hostile against Romulus or he loses his trust towards his "master". The "master" can feel the breaking of the contract as a unusual shot of pain through his/her body.

Preferred weapon: Teeth and claws

Notable features: Gray fur with few orange parts

I'll okay them when it's the sixteenth here, too, since my documents say the 16th.

What to do now? Who knew being Lady In Waiting would be so tough lol

I guess there's a reason they say in waiting...

Trying to give you something to work with tonight before I head out, but otherwise quite well. Ythania, what time zone are you presently in?

Morning to you all! Does the stuff going on in the throne room look like a case for Lady Hadoram?

Bertram will be there soon enough my friend. I doubt it will reach the judge, but who's to really say?

Meh, you've got a point. One nobleman ought to be enough. I can see how it develops, then makr out if I'm needed.

To be honest I don't see Loran committing any real crime, but if you want to RP with someone I can have Bertram meet you afterwards. Perhaps it's worth advising the royal judge of a pre=existing threat? Or maybe we already are acquainted and have an ulterior motive for meeting.

Possibilities! I'd love for any of those to happen, really. Assuming relations between the royals and noble(wo)men are already a thing, the noble(wo)men must also be pretty close.

True! Correct me if I'm wrong, but your character is significantly older than mine, no? If she is, perhaps she remembers what a troublesome youth Bertram was before the academy? Might make for an interesting relationship if she is the one Sapphire City resident--if not, Evertrue resident--who still harbors some suspicion for the noble. All the same, we probably work in conjunction with each other so if you do want to meet, simply say the word. Regardless, perhaps we should figure out what sort of relationship we have before hand. Alternatively, you could be quite close with Bertram if you'd like. I'm open to anything that will lead to well built characters to be honest.

Yes, she is older than Bertram, at least from what I see. I'd be honored to for one interact with you, but also be one of few to becomr suspicious of him.

I love it. A political rivalry of sorts. Perhaps Bertram recognizes you as one of the few threats to his ambitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.