The Kingdom of Evertrue - Sign Up/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to reserve Lady Hadoram, but I'm a bit unsure about my abilities to play a judge. Any suggestions? Except studying law?

Reactions: PrincessLala95
Hey guys. I haven't read up on this yet. I'm going to once I post this message, but I need to update you guys since its been a whole week xD

My trip was lovely. I'm not home yet, though. We were at the airport in Dominican when we discovered first off that our flight was delayed, and secondly that our direct flight to Edmonton had had a stop added. So instead of flying to Edmonton, we'd be stopping in Hamilton (halfway across Canada) first.

We flew, and when our pilot went to land the plane in Hamilton, he decided that the conditions were too unsafe for landing and aborted the landing at the last minute. It doesn't help that I'm absolutely terrified of airplanes, so I was pretty sure I was gonna die. He informed us a bit after that we would be flying to the nearest location with safe weather, which is the capital city, Ottawa. The airport was basically closed but they let us land and brought in off-duty staff to make a flight for us.

I'm lying on the floor of the airport in Ottawa now. I wouldn't normally lie on the floor of an airport so I feel extremely privileged right now.

I won't be updating anything until I get back to Edmonton. When I'm there, though, I'll check through any recently registered characters, add them to the listing, and check the RP posts for updates to be made to character info. I'm going to read stuff now, I just won't do anything with it until I'm home.

I hope you guys had fun while I was gone. I hope there are lots of awesome new characters waiting for me!

After sixteen hours stuck at the Ottawa airport, about twenty-four hours after leaving the resort, we finally got on a plane to Edmonton. The weather in Ottawa got worse while we were there, but we were able to take off safely and the turbulence went away when we got above the clouds.

Slept as much as I could on the plane, landed safely in Edmonton...it took forever for our bags to come out, but we had a ride lined up after they did. Stopped at McDonalds, which may have been a mistake, and then headed home. I wasn't feeling very well and we only had about three hours of sleep between the two of us, so we decided to head straight for bed - that was about 7pm. Woke up at 11pm feeling extremely unwell and threw up, then woke up again at almost 2am and almost threw up. Le sigh. My little brother was also sick - he was sick all day yesterday, and my mum was sick all night and still isn't feeling so well. But they're in Toronto, so I don't think it was the McDonalds that made me sick.

Anyways, I'm here now. Only for half an hour or so before I have to leave for work, which I'm not looking forward to with how sick I'm feeling, but that'll be enough time. I'm going to update the character listings and stuff to include all the transactions and changes that happened while I was gone, along with new characters. If I miss anything for your character, please let me know!

I'm glad everything turned out okay with your flight and you made it home safely, Princess. Yes, we've all been a bit MIA for the holidays. I'll be back in action soon, though. In part I was just waiting for you to be back since I don't have much to go by without you.

I do, however, have some new characters ready for posting! Yay! I hope you'll approve :)

Name: Bronwyn Mythanthar Darcey
DOB: December 22nd​
Species: Fairy
Orientation: Straight
Home City: The City of Kruvaria
Physical Description: Bronwyn has smooth, dark skin just like her two sisters. She is tall – the tallest of the three – and slender, with just enough curve to keep her figure proportionate. She has almond-shaped eyes that are almost black in colour and she keeps her hair short and wrapped in a head scarf, usually made of silk or satin. She tends to favour bright, colours and bold patterns when she dresses. Sprouting out of her back, she has a pair of wings that are translucent and almost transparent. They are a soft orange colour with light purple tips and dark purple veins pulsating through them.
Personality Traits: Bronwyn, despite all her bright and bold colours, is the quiet one of the group. She tends to shy away from crowds and strangers. She is a lover of animals, and when she works, she is highly focused, to the point where she easily tunes out everything around her and becomes mostly unresponsive. When she cares about someone, she cares deeply and passionately, and when she engages in a relationship, she intends for it to last.
History/Bio:
Skills/abilities: Bronwyn is a highly skilled seamstress. She can weave fabrics out of raw materials, sew those fabrics into garments and other items, and mend torn articles. She has an excellent sense of style and fashion, always dressing well. She can play the harp, though she's no master musician, she's decent at archery, and she has something of a green thumb. She has excellent skills with animals, and they tend to come to her of their own, even if they're shy or troubled.
Preferred weapon: Bronwyn is decent at archery, so she would prefer to fight with a bow and arrow.
Notable features: Bronwyn has a small tattoo on the inside of her wrist. It appears to be a word, though it is in an ancient and unknown language. Bronwyn herself doesn't even know what it means. It is different from the tattoos that her sisters have.
Other: May I please have her occupation automatically set as a seamstress in her bio? Also, she shares a house with her sisters, rather than each having a house of their own.

Name: Malise Lethhonel Darcey
Orientation: Pansexual
Physical Description: Malise has smooth, dark skin like her sisters, though her skin appears the lightest of the three. She is of medium height – taller than Sierra and shorter than Bronwyn – and heavyset compared to the others. She lets her dark curls grow in big, sometimes making braids or designs in her hair. She wears the dresses made for her by Bronwyn, but she prefers softer, more muted colours. She has wings that are similar to her sisters, but hers are a bright turquoise colour with reddish tips and deep purple veins.
Personality Traits: Malise is the most flirtatious sister – she's always finding somebody new to romance, though her relationships are rarely long-lived. It's not because she doesn't want to settle down, rather because the people she finds herself attracted to aren't the type to settle down just yet. When she's heartbroken, it never lasts long before she picks herself back up and moves on again. She sometimes irritates her sisters with her string of relationships and frequent guests to the house, but they never tell her so.
History/Bio:
Skills/abilities: Malise is highly skilled in sculpting, pottery, and voice impressions. She makes decorations out of clay and stone. Sometimes she sells them as they are, but sometimes she sells them wholesale style to a local artist who paints them and then resells the painted artwork, crediting Malise with the sculpting/potting and herself as the painter. Malise is good at poetry, but she tends to hide it from her sisters. She is the only sister who can cook, so she keeps her sisters fed. She can play the lute, though she's no master musician, she can wield a two-handed sword (or any two-handed weapon, for that matter) decently, and she tends to excel at smooth-talking.
Preferred weapon: Malise is decent with a two-handed weapon, so she would prefer to fight with one.
Notable features: Malise has a small tattoo on the inside of her wrist. It appears to be a word, though it is in an ancient and unknown language. Malise herself doesn't even know what it means. It is different from the tattoos that her sisters have.
Other: See Bronwyn's other, though put her down as a sculptor instead?

Name: Sierra Ghillanna Darcey
Orientation: Asexual
Physical Description: Like her sisters, Sierra has smooth and dark skin. She is slender and the shortest of the three sisters. Like Bronwyn, she keeps her hair short and wears a headscarf. She wears the clothes made for her by Bronwyn, though she tends to prefer a combination of bright colours and muted ones, and she has a preference for clothing that shows more skin, claiming that for some reason she's just always hot. She has wings like her sister's, but they are a soft minty green colour with bright pink tips and veins of a deep, vibrant pink colour.
Personality Traits: The loudest and most outgoing of the sisters, Sierra is a people-person. She's friendly to everyone she meets and always wants to help others. She tends to be the best merchant of the sisters because she's good at attracting attention and making sales pitches. When she isn't talking to people, she's singing and dancing around, or playing the drums she keeps at her stand. She becomes extremely passionate and intense about almost everything that matters to her. She has something of a short-temper and angers quickly.
History/Bio:
Skills/abilities: Sierra is extremely skillful with people. She is an excellent singer, dancer, and drummer. Not an artisan like her sisters, she uses her abilities to sell their wares, thus making all the money for the three of them. She is skilled with the use of a dagger, though she rarely uses one, instead simply brandishing it to threaten away thieves. She's also incredibly perceptive, noticing things that others might not, and she has an excellent memory.
Preferred weapon: Sierra keeps two daggers on her at all times – one was her mother's, the other was a gift from her deity. The former of the two is a simple one made of steel with a wooden handle, but the latter has a curved, shining blade that is almost white in colour and the handle has rubies embedded in it.
Notable features: Sierra has a small tattoo on the inside of her wrist. It appears to be a word, though it is in an ancient and unknown language. It is different from the tattoos that her sisters have.
Other: See her sisters, but could you put her down as a merchant? Thanks much <3

Name: Elbauthin Druindar Garluinn
DOB: Again, uncertain; he celebrates on January 1st​
Species: Elbauthin truly doesn't know what his species is; when asked, he says that he is half-human and half-elf.
Orientation: Elbauthin is pansexual, but aromantic.
Home City: Sunset City
Physical Description: Elbauthin stands extremely tall, at almost seven feet high, with a lean and muscular build and dark skin. He has a strong jawline, expertly coiffed facial hair, and intense dark eyes. He keeps his dark hair styled into dreadlocks, which he then generally styles into some kind of an updo, though sometimes he leaves them loose. He has a number of tattoos over his body – names, dates, words, designs, images – which he has accumulated over centuries, each of which holds some personal meaning to him. He tends to dress simply, wearing basic trousers and a plain robe.
Personality Traits: Elbauthin is wise and clever. He is well-versed in magic and tends to regard magic-users highly, harbouring a great deal of respect for any who can wield magical abilities with ease. He tends to keep quiet, talking only when necessary. He is a good person, intent on helping others and typically refusing to take any credit for it, often even trying to do his good deeds without people realizing. When Elbauthin meets followers of his, he typically leaves them with some kind of a gift.
History/bio: Born many thousands of years ago in a faraway land, Elbauthin began his life as a simple man of magic. He was raised by his grandmother, an elderly witch who taught him to harness his powers and use them for good. He does not know what the fate of his parents was; he suspects that his grandmother has told him before, he simply can't recall.
When he left home, Elbauthin was determined to use all that his grandmother had taught him to help others. He became a travelling nomad, helping all those he met whenever he could. Rumours of his abilities and goodness began to spread, and within his realm, he became a highly popular individual, with many friends and followers who wished to help him in his mission.
After several decades of doing this, Elbauthin began to realize that he wasn't aging. His friends and followers – couples who were growing old, children who were beginning to have children of their own, adults who had passed on – proved it to him, and when his inner circle began to realize, the rumours began to grow. Soon, people believed him to be a god.
Elbauthin, not wanting people to view him as some kind of deity, decided it best to disappear for a short while, to let people forget about him. He left for a hundred years, during which time he still failed to age, but when he returned, the people had not forgotten him. Instead, shrines and temples to the worship of Elbauthin had been set up, and he learned that the people had believed they had done something wrong when he left, and these temples and shrines and gifts were to appease him and make him return.
For a few more decades, Elbauthin wandered around, contemplating life and his position. The worship of Elbauthin became widespread throughout his land. It was during this time that he met a young priestess called Pasiche. She worked in one of the temples. Her job was to conduct prayers, help the poor and the sickly, and to honour Elbauthin in every way. In disguise, he entered her temple – for he disguised himself and visited all the temples he came upon – and spoke with her, learning about her position. As she spoke to him of the history she knew – of the countless miracles Elbauthin had performed with his magic and the goodness he carried in him – Elbauthin could see the way she adored her deity. He could also sense strong magic inside of her that was being limited by her inability to learn about it, and it was at that moment that he decided to embrace his position as a god and to give the people what they wanted.
With magic, Elbauthin took away his disguise and told her who he was. Pasiche was stunned, even moreso when he told her that he wished to teach her to perform the kind of magic he did. He told her that she, as he had, would be able to perform miracles and to help others.
He spent years teaching Pasiche to use her magic, and soon, she was just as highly skilled as he was. She performed miracles for the people just as he had, and soon, people came from far and wide to seek Pasiche's help. She told them that her magic was done in Elbauthin's name, and that it was he who had taught her himself. The people dubbed her "Elbauthin's Bride", much to both of their dismay.
When Elbauthin decided that it was time to leave, he gave Pasiche a magical book. He told her that if she wrote in the book, her words would transfer into another book – one that he would carry with him – and allow him to respond. He said to use it if she ever needed his help, whether it was with her magic or with something more extreme.
Over the years, the worship of Elbauthin with Pasiche as its figurehead expanded and grew beyond measure. He communicated with Pasiche from time to time, until she wrote to him saying that she was ill and dying. He rushed to see her, finding her in a healer's care in the temple. The healer was stunned to see Elbauthin himself, having forgotten a disguise, come to see Pasiche. He held Pasiche's hand and sat with her for three straight days until she passed away, and when she was gone, he wept for his loss.
Elbauthin continued to write in his book, though he knew Pasiche would never see the messages. After several months, he began to receive replies, and he discovered that Pasiche's book had come into the hands of a young historian. Elbauthin continued to correspond with the historian, and then with the historian's daughter. Meanwhile, Elbauthin embarked on a journey across realms, wishing to see all there was to see. He learned that the worship of him, though widespread, was not ubiquitous, and he finally began to find Kingdoms and cities where he was no more than a neighbouring Kingdom's myth, or a name that had never been heard.
Elbauthin spent centuries wandering, continuing to write in the book to whoever had it at the time. For a few hundred years, it was passed from faithful mother to faithful daughter until it fell into the hands of a daughter who couldn't care less and failed to pass it on. It fell into the hands of a struggling novelist, whom Elbauthin granted a magical pen that could help him to improve his writings. A young prince in a far-off land came to possess it, whom Elbauthin granted the wisdom to lead his Kingdom, and then to his daughter, whom Elbauthin rescued from an abusive husband. For years, all those who held Elbauthin's book were visited and blessed by him.
Over the years, the worship of Elbauthin, even in his homeland, began to die down. Wherever he went, his temples had been replaced with temples to whoever the current incarnation of godhood was, his followers and worshippers had long since died out, and the worship of Elbauthin was limited to a handful of families and individuals spread out throughout the realms.
It was then that Elbauthin realized just how fortunate he had been, and how much he had wasted his opportunity. With godhood, he could have done so much – he could have been more than influential, more than just a name in history books…if he had truly accepted what he'd been given, he could have helped so many. He gave so much to the people, but when they tried to give back to him, he had all but scoffed at their offerings and rejected their worship.
Elbauthin gave himself an enchanted tattoo on his palm. It acted almost like a two-way mirror, letting him see the faces and hear the words of his followers when he activated the enchantment. He used it to know when the few people who did still have faith in him prayed to him for his help, and he began to visit them, granting them whatever he could to help with their struggles.
When Elbauthin came to Evertrue, it wasn't to help any of his followers. It was to settle down. In all his travels, Evertrue had been, well, the most true to its name – a place of peace and prosperity whenever he visited it, though the locals might disagree, and a place where Elbauthin's name was little known. He has now come to settle down here, finding himself a small home in Sunset City – because he does so love the sunset – and using his magic and book from afar to help the few loyal followers he does still have.
Skills/abilities: Elbauthin is extremely intelligent and he is highly skilled in magic. He is able to read, write, and memorize spells, recalling them even after not using or needing them for centuries. His gift for magic is a natural one, and as such, he can conjure up magic with his bare hands, though he prefers to channel it through a staff. Though not exactly a skill of his own, he has a tattoo in the palm of his left hand that allows him to see when one of his followers needs his help, allowing him to respond accordingly. He has moderate cooking skills, he is excellent at acting, and he secretly excels at ballroom dancing.
Preferred weapon: Elbauthin uses magic, channeling it through an ancient wooden staff that he carved and designed himself.
Notable features: His many tattoos, particularly the one in the palm of his left hand. It is in the shape of a circle, but when he activates the enchantment within it, it appears almost like a two-way mirror, letting him see the people who need him.
Other: Elbauthin is seen as a god by some, and as such, he is the deity worshipped by Kiera and the triplets (and no, Kiera and the triplets don't know each other, though I'm sure they'd like to find one another given how much they have in common)

Just let me know if there's anything I've missed or need to change!

They're fantastic, fishy. I'll go add them now.

Hey! Could I make a werewolf? I'm a bit sketchy on the details ATM, but I'd love to associate my character with anyone who would be willing to work with me. Perhaps they would help her with the curse, or maybe they're an old friend of the family who sympathises with my character. If you're looking for a character to be friends with, I'd be happy to provide!

Last edited:
Of course you can make a werewolf!! I think that would be awesome! We have a character on here who transforms into a fox, although I think her transformations are at will rather than against her will. I can't wait to see what you come up with! As for figuring out who to associate her with, it might help to share some information about her, if not post the entire character sheet, so people can see which characters will mesh well with her. It'd be tough to arrange something with, for example, my character from Eastway Bluff if you decide to have your character live in Dragon City, since they'd be so far apart and it would take some time to figure out how to bring them together.

Name: Charlie Remsworth
DOB: 3rd January

Species: Werewolf (See Other)
Orientation: Asexual
Home city: Eastway Bluff
Physical description: Usually wearing a melancholic gaze, Charlie's sloping posture and flat proportions give her a rather worn, weary look about her. Her large nose, a smattering of freckles and full lips are the most prominent features about her face, which is otherwise featureless and plain. Her choice of outfit usually consists of full length sleeves and trousers, bulky coats, scarves...As much as possible. Even during the summer seasons. When naked (which is more often than you'd imagine) the reason becomes clear. Scars litter her body; scratches, bullet wounds, burns and cuts etched into her skin. The only other markings on her body are two crescent moon tattoos, one on each wrist - a touch of ironic humour, also serving as a marker for any innocent bystanders who aren't aware of who - or what - they are talking to.

Remsworth is the lycanthrope counterpart to Charlie. Remsworth is covered in thick, matted silvery fur and, whilst she shares some humanoid resemblances such as hands and human vocal cords, her skull structure is more wolf-like. She is a quadruped, but can walk on her hind legs if need be - running on all fours is more efficient. Her posture is more confident, bulky and muscular. She has a dark muzzle and a black tongue, with black claws on her hands and feet. She has no tail, and usually wears the shredded remains of Charlie's outfit (though she prefers to be naked.)

Personality traits - Charlie
PROTECTIVE || LOYAL || LEVEL-HEADED || OBSERVANT || PESSIMIST || STUBBORN || SARCASTIC || LOW SELF-ESTEEM

Charlie's personality has been warped and distorted by her curse. She is admirably protective of people who care about her and trust her, deriving directly from the fact that she will inevitably end up attempting to maim or kill her friends later on in life. She is fairly open and polite, showing brief flashes of warmth when she is able to. Her uncanny ability to remain calm in pressing situations gives way to a keen eye for the little details and warning signs in order to avoid transformations. Her humour is cynical, she does not have a positive outlook on life and has a tendency of making wry, sarcastic remarks when she is displeased. Her opinion on herself is overly self-critical, as she is unable to look past her own flaws and see her good points. She is undeniably terrified of her feral side and does everything in her power to avoid it. She is almost utterly desensitised to the sight of death, though it has a habit of putting her in a depressed mood when she sees it. Usually, practicality overrides her sentimentalism.

Personality traits - Remsworth
SADISTIC || MANIPULATIVE || AGGRESSIVE || CUNNING || REMORSELESS

As far as slavering, wolf-like monsters go, Remsworth is certainly a chaotic neutral. Her only goal is to make Charlie's life an utter misery, and hope that her low self-esteem gives way to a violent self-hatred which would allow Remsworth to take control of Charlie's body. Because of this, Remsworth does not attack wildly and kill as much as possible; she prefers leaving grievous wounds on those that she perceives Charlie to care about. Since she cannot make out Charlie's life and memories, Remsworth has to be sharp-witted and piece together the facts about Charlie in order to cause the maximum amount of emotional pain. She shows absolutely no guilt for any of her actions and enjoys the thrill of hurting people, both emotionally and physically.

History/bio: The Remsworth family is known far and wide as a cursed family of werewolves, though their origins are shrouded in mystery. These days, the surname Remsworth is not passed down officially; it is a marker of the Remsworth werewolf. Most of Charlie's 'relatives' are scattered around Evertrue as werewolves are naturally disinclined to create legitimate children, and partake in more forceful means of procreating. A Remsworth lives a life of solitude and fear, with very few friends and usually no immediate family members.

Charlie's father was a Remsworth, and her mother happened to be a poor woman who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nevertheless, her religious beliefs prevented her from abandoning the child. She gave birth and raised Charlie on her own, in an abandoned cottage deep in the woods. She assisted Charlie's constant battle against her transformations, but it was all in vain; Charlie's mother became very ill one winter; too weak to fight back against Remsworth (who arrived after a particularly nasty row between the two of them about why Charlie was not allowed to go to school), the werewolf ripped her throat out.

Charlie became distraught with grief and changed back into Remsworth, who was given liberty at last to get away from the home and run as far as she could. But even a werewolf gets tired; after various killings of animals and several days of staying awake, Remsworth collapsed from exhaustion and reverted back into Charlie, alone in the wilderness and stark naked.

Skills/abilities:
Self-sufficiency: Charlie has learnt how to look after herself. This ranges from cooking to carpentry to making her own clothes. Whilst she is adept at these skills she is not masterful in any of them.

First Aid: Charlie has seen a lot of dead bodies in her life, unfortunately. With so much...first-hand experience, Charlie has a strong grasp on the human anatomy. She also has a knack for causing the injuries she eventually stitches up. This skill was an acquired process throughout the duration of her lifetime, a rugged and painful (but surprisingly effective) version of medical attention using whatever bits and pieces she can find at the time. Given the right supplies and a helping hand, Charlie can perform even better, but the largest advantage of this skill is Charlie's ability to take an old handkerchief, a bottle of rubbing alcohol and some cotton thread and be able to mend people with it.

Potion Brewing: In a desperate attempt to discover some sort of medicinal cure for her curse, Charlie has spent many years practicing the art of mixing wild and natural materials into various potions and poultices and pastes. She is able to create simple remedies for a whole spread of illnesses, as a form of substitute to the far superior magical healing. As time passed, Charlie took up the skill as something more of a hobby and enjoys creating all sorts of potions - provided she can acquire the ingredients.

Preferred weapon: Biting (see Other)
Notable features: Various scars litter her torso due to previous attacks on her person. She also has a tattoo of a crescent moon on each wrist.
Other: A note about the Remsworth Werewolf: Where the typical werewolf only fears a transformation during the full moon, the werewolf curse passed down the Remsworth family works in a different way. Transformations are more likely during the full moon, certainly, but the trigger for a transformation is that of a passionate desire to inflict harm. Therefore transformations can happen during outbursts of anger, grief or vengeance. The preferred method of reverting a transformation would be to assist the afflicted host in calming themselves; either by exhausting them physically, administering a sedative or simply talking sense into their lycan counterpart.

Initially, eye-witness accounts claimed that the Remsworth werewolf, when transformed, has its own personality and habits; undoubtedly a werewolf is sentient and capable of speech. Further examinations have falsified this claim - the werewolf form represents the host's anger and violence. Their instinct orders them to cause as much harm - physical and emotional - to the host, so that when they awake, the subsequent bouts of guilt and horror can give way to another transformation. The process is meant to be repeated until the host becomes too weak to fight back and 'dies'; at which point the lycan counterpart assumes total control of the body, changing back and forth at will. The Remsworth werewolf is one of the few variants which shows human-like intelligence, and is physically marked out by a lack of tail.

Despite a Remsworth werewolf being a manifestation of the host's anger and violence, both parties have no recollection of any actions done by the other 'half' of themselves. When a Remsworth werewolf transforms, the host will remember the start of the transformation and reawaken after the lycan counterpart has been subdued. Records have shown that the lycan counterpart can be reasoned with, so long as they do not lose patience and still have the capacity to cause grief to their host. Remsworth werewolves have been used in the past to raid small villages and fight in battles.

The curse is passed through genetics; the myth of a werewolf bite bringing about the curse is false in the case of a Remsworth werewolf. Nevertheless, their bite is venomous. Symptoms of a werewolf bite involve high fever and hallucinations, along with numbness of the affected area and weakness. The bite is not lethal, the objective being to weaken their prey before killing it. To counteract this measure, the werewolf's saliva contains the antivenom. Curiously enough, the bite and saliva is the only shared aspect of the curse that both counterparts have available access to.

Last edited:
Right, I'm going to leave it there at the moment and see if anyone's interested to help me out. ^^"

@PrincessLala95 Hey D; I'm going to be absent beyond the holidays. My semester/work schedule is waaaaaaay to busy to sustain myself actively here. I may return, but I'm not sure. If I'm not back in whatever amount of time you deem too long, go ahead and kill the poor mage. Or suck him in to a pocket dimension, ha. Anyways, just wanted to let you know. <'3 Keep up the wonderful you work you do!

@CaptainFaux That's fine, just as long as you're not currently in an interaction with anyone who'll end up left hanging! I'm actually going to add a "hiatus" type category to the character list for people who are away.

@RainyDays You're missing a home city and skills/abilities, but other than that it's amazing. I love that your character's personality, while you do mention that it's been shaped by the wolf, also has traits that are her own and are unrelated to the ones that would have formed as a result of her curse.

@RainyDays You're missing a home city and skills/abilities, but other than that it's amazing. I love that your character's personality, while you do mention that it's been shaped by the wolf, also has traits that are her own and are unrelated to the ones that would have formed as a result of her curse.
I was initially keeping the Home City blank so anyone can offer a hand, but if nobody offers in a few days I'll complete the sheet. I need to add the skills and abilities though, thanks for pointing that out!

Reactions: PrincessLala95
The bio for the Kingdom of Infinity is complete!

...But I can't post it until Jan. 10.

@RainyDays, I'd love to help you out, your character looks great, I just doubt my character (characters on Jan. 10.) would be of help to your.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ythania
Thanks for the offer anyway. You're right; I doubt Thalice will be able to hold back a werewolf. Still, I love the unique concept for your character!

Oh man this looks fun. I may volunteer once I finalize how busy I'll be in the next few days.

• Love
Reactions: Ythania
I've had my next characters ready for over a week :P
The three of them will start out in Mondalia, then two of them will eventually start travelling together from city to city meeting people and doing freelance work. The wanderlust is strong!

@RainyDays the greatest concentration of player-characters seems to be in Sapphire City, with the second greatest in Blue River and third in Eastway Bluff. However, Sapphire City, home to the kingdom's royalty and unprecedented peace and prosperity, would absolutely freak out if a werewolf started maiming its citizens (though that could be an interesting plot!) and Blue River is a pretty small village that might notice when strange things start happening. Eastway Bluff is the type of place that wouldn't blink an eye at a series of random maulings, and would probably be your best bet at staying hidden... which makes things boring, haha.
Personally, I'd love to see mayhem in Sapphire City >:D

Another thing that could be useful to put at the start of each post... the time of day in the region. Because I've seen people within a hundred yards of each other claim differently.

@CaptainFaux - Thank you for your interest! Like I said, what I'm really looking for are one or two people capable of controlling Charlie, so to speak. You know, stop her from going utterly mad and maiming everyone.

@Koene You're right, it would be intriguing! I'd love to see how the Royal Guard deal with it. Does the royal family know? Are they planning to use Charlie's ability to keep the peace or work for them in some way?

I was initially going to go for Eastway Bluff because it seems like the more logical choice; at the very least, I think Charlie may have a house there. But honestly? It depends on who shows interest. If Charlie's friends are in Sapphire City then perhaps Charlie lives in the outskirts. Or maybe she doesn't live there at all, and the guard keep her in a jail cell "just in case", with a patrol or something similar. Either way, Charlie is meant to be a nomadic-type of character, straying away from the main concentrations of people. But, because I'm an impatient sod, I made her into a doctor/witchy type person so she HAS to stick around.

Speaking of - I used to be in a fantasy roleplay where the royal advisor was a witch and a medicine woman, also rather dangerous. But because she was more useful than dangerous the Royal family kept her close and under strict guard.

What I'm trying to say is I'm not starting my IC without some buddies, at least until I grow too excited and just jump for it. So my CS can be changed in whichever way people like to fit their existing characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.